• Published 26th Feb 2016
  • 5,431 Views, 1,046 Comments

On the Hunt - Onomonopia



He's the best there is at what he does, but what he does isn't very nice.

Comments ( 96 )

As much as I pushed for a Deadpool appearance in THIS fic, I would prefer to see you try and pull a Cable in Equestria

Now its your friendly neighborhood, Spiderman turn for an adventure to Equestria.

So we get Spidy next, but it is with Doc Ock in control. It tears at me that we are getting Spidy but with someone less friendly at the helm. Hopefully it is Peter at the helm cause I love his take on everything.

I applaud you, good sir. A very well written piece and.... the Superior Spider-Man? Really? We have to put up with Doc Oc pretending to be Spidey? Oi geeze.

7122372 I think its going to be the Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange.

So it ends and the amazing Spiderman will enter the scene.

But please don't make it like Spiders and Magic, I really don't like this series of fic.

Uh.... Spider man?

We may get Superior-Spiderman next!?!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!:pinkiehappy:

7122383

If its not Spidey then I would love for Dr. Strange to be here.

Lets just hope Twilight doesn't fume at the mouth over how powerful Strange is, even though Twilight is the embodiment of Magic.:rainbowlaugh:

7122385

What do you not like about that series of stories? I have found them to be very entertaining.

Well, at least Bonbon finally realized there was something else going on. I still hate the stupidity the ponies showed, but this was still a great fic. I love how you portray Logan. Few realize how much of a softy he is deep down, and you captured that side of him perfectly. I really would like to see a slice of life sequel about Lyra, Bonbon, and Imp in the aftermath.

Superior Spider-man huh? Nice.
Still think that this one story was really short compared to others.

And so BonBon manages to get the end of The Last Action Hero, and Imp doesnt have to go all Beelzemon on Woverine. Instead Logan has to Run. :pinkiecrazy:

Hopefully, Bonbon can form a new collection of combat operatives and specialists,

Special Human Interdiction Examination Limitation Defence group?

7122406 Oh god, That would be hilarious!

7122466

Yeah ikr?XD

Granted Twilights powerful in her own right but Strange fights gods,demi-gods, reality warpers on a daily basis.

Another great fic by you Ono, althought the lack of direct interaction between Logan and the ponies was a little off putting, you managed to make it work.

Now, to the Superior Spooderman, i honestly didnt enjoy his run that much but o well lets see what you have in store.

Well, as usual, Logan got the short end of the stick. Forced to lie about what happened to Alicia, and having his memories erased so not even he remembers what really happened, all so no one else can find out the truth...that's harsh.

And in spite of Bon Bon surviving in spite of her injuries, she'll never be able to use her hind legs again, meaning it's the end of Agent Sweetie Drops.

Oy vey, Superior Spidey next? That's two stories in a row where the ponies will not like the hero who ends up in Equestria. I know how extreme in his methods Octavius was while he was controlling Peter's body, even though he was technically a hero.

7122476 I bet after the Hulk, Doctor Strange would be the most Powerful being in the universe

7122413

I don't know, it didn't appeal to me. I never was big on Spiderman to be honest and the modern depiction of him in TV series just made him, for lack of better terms, dumber, though he wasn't the only one to suffer that fate, compare to the 80's-90's. So I think I wasn't the target audience, it's all.

That was an awesome read. Great job!:twilightsmile:

Honestly, I'm hoping the Prof looks into Logans memory's and then knows the truth before he erases them. That way when the time comes, he can put those memory's back and send the Wolverine back if needed.

ohh, you are going to use Otto for this one?
also, this is happening on the huntverse?

Hopefully at some point we can get an epilogue that let's us look in on Alicia and how her new life is going~

And the hunt is over! Logan made a hard choice having to keep the truth about Imp. Had he not, Imp would be at risk of someone like Magneto or the Sentinels coming after her and putting her and the new family she has made in jeopardy.
I'm glad to see that Bon Bon finally sees that Logan isn't the monster that every other pony thought he was and that Imp is better off with her and Lyra.
I hope there will a sequel to this but this time Wolverine comes back (with no memories of his first time in Equestria) but this time he has the X-Men or Deadpool (I'm hoping more!) to back him up.

And the next story is Spider-Man, but with Otto Octavius' mind in control of Peter's body! Otto will be more "angry back alley" than "friendly neighborhood" to the ponies than how Peter would be. I could guess that Octavia will be one of the main characters.

maybe one day we see your take on Dr. Strange in the MLP world lol :twilightsheepish::pinkiehappy:

7122516

Yeah, if Strange didn't get compassionate towards Bruce in WWH, he would've whopped his ass.

Marvelous! Uncanny! The best at what you do!

Gosh, that would be great ! Dr. Strange, or some other magic-based hero, in a heavy magic users world ! Except that most of the magic in that world is used ofr mundane or innocent things, while the hero uses his magic for combat...That have a lot of potential !!!!

Ooh I love superior spiderman. Will you have the one where peter soul talks to ock or will he have complete control of the body? This was a great story; the only complaint I have is that you skip over the reaction of twilight and the others realizing they have been tricked.

Superior?
Mmmmmmmm
Could it be Madam Fatal, a hero with superior intelect?

You did an amazing job with this story, and I look forward to the next story you come out with!

In fact, some might call them..
Superior.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!! YUUUUUUUUUUUIUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"But he wasn't a monster. I saw a soul behind those wild eyes. A soul that looked...a lot like mine. But now that we've dealt with the Wombat, we need to start investigating those towns we lost. If that fight told me one thing, it's that there was a lot more going on that we didn't know about."

.....There had better be an epilogue/sequel.:twilightangry2:

you want equestria to survive? GET OTTO OCTAVIUS A RESTRICTION ORDER OF AT LEAST 36 UNIVERSES!!!!

7122792 Shenanigans was in Baltimare I think...

7122792
It's the Superior Spiderman.

Spider doc. Oh boy.

7122858 He's doc oct in spiderman's body

So SpOck's up next? Cool.

I'm sad that this is over, but I also can't wait for (what I'm assuming is) the sequel. :pinkiesad2:

That was probably one of the best endings I've ever read here on fimfiction.

Well! This is now off my Favorites list.:twilightangry2:

And moved over to my Top Faves Short List:pinkiehappy:

Great story--but I join everyone else calling for a epilogue telling us what Luna & the Mane 6 concluded happened when they find Nimrod's remains.

7122854 KO awesome chapter, good ending Wolverine did the right thing and Imp is home with her family. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

Uh.... what about Celestia? She was horrendously maimed and lost a wing. Hundreds of ponies killed. Logan himself made sure plenty of foals are now without a parent. Then the story just sorta ends. Logan goes home learns nothing and has his memories erased so he doesn't have to live with remembering all the ponies he butchered.

I loved your Captain America story. This story not so much. I'm rather disappointed in it. Especially in the ending with how nothing really was resolved other than Alicia staying there where she will be safe from all the evil humans/mutants especially the comic version of the xmen.

7122385
Though I read Spiders and Magic, I can get why some people wouldn't want to read it. There are some parts of it that even get me peeved (and I'm pretty easy to please). If the sequel does have Spider-Man (hopefully Superior, not a better hero, but interesting in its own way) then I hope it does not be like Spiders and Magic. Thankfully if it follows the formula of this story then that will not be the case.

In fact, thanks to Wolverine's actions they may just attack Spidey on sight (and woe unto them if it is Doc Ock) and Imp will have to run mediate the situation.

Reads the authors note
"Yeeeeees!!!"
Reads superior
Mind shuts down

Even though I like this story, like others I'm rather disappointed in this. Your Captain America story had a great story throughout and a great ending, while this ending just leaves a lot of ends unfinished. And that's really how this feels: unfinished. I enjoyed the story, but I feel like this will sadly be one of my first stories that I've finished in a while that won't end up in my favorites. Oh well.

Im disappointed with how the story went but I accept it. Sad to see it end though.

Honestly, i don't know what to feel about this story. As many other pointed out this story felt disapointing and unfished and yet...
I know you, i may not have been here since day one, but i read all of you stories and if there’s one thing i know it’s this: you are better than that. You wouldn't just leave this many questions open if you didn’t have an answer.
You are setting things up, aren't you?
This is merely the prelude to something greater, a second shared universe, is it not?
You've got all the stones set on your board. The sentinel that can copy abilities, the ponies starting to investigate nimrod, logan who conviently deleted his memory, ensuring that no one will know about the danger and that no one wil stop it before it begins, and with imp you have a second silver mare, a being that can travel to all the different universes and bring them together.
I'm just not sure about the enemy quite yet, but it will come in time.

Maybe i'm just grasping at straws, but i don’t think so. A storm is coming, and i for one am curious to see to which tides it will bring us....

Login or register to comment