• Published 3rd Nov 2014
  • 22,430 Views, 586 Comments

A World of Nudist Mares - SonicBlitz18



A male human, is brought into a world of only female residents. He is going to have one crazy adventure.

Comments ( 66 )

To be honest Tempest did nothing wrong.

I noticed you switched names around more than once this chapter, and i think you described sunset when it shoulda been starlight

Oh snap, it lives.

TinMan #6 · Nov 24th, 2019 · · 3 ·

To be real Troy is acting like a whiny 12 year old. Also all these insults that everyone's throwing around are all Middle School level at best so that's bizarre.

"Rainbow, that was only a one-time thing, that bitch was put in her place, she'd be stupid to show her face again... especially after what you did to her. I understand that you were worried for Scoots' well-being, but it wouldn't hurt to show a little restraint and try to get to know this pony. Trust me, it'll do you a whole lot of good, maybe even give you some closure."

I take it this 'bitch' is Lightning Dust?

Awsome chapter can't wait for more <3

Damn it 😂😂😂

9957982
Nope. I think it was Gilda. Also, HUZZUH to the new chapter.

I've been there dude ear infections suck.

your aliveyour aliveyour alive yay and good new chapter let see what comes next

i'm glad to see you back and to hear that you are doing better. Wonderful chapter I really enjoyed it.

your back we though your gone

Ouch, I think Luna will be doing some dream therapy in the near future as Troy needs lots of help.

I'm happy you're back and I hope your ok, awesome chapter as always. A couple grammar programs been t still awesome.

9958159
I don't think Gilda and Scootaloo ever interacted. Gilda didn't like Pinkie Pie. Scootaloo was trying out a dangerous Stunt for the Washouts, which was being led by Lightning Dust

Yay new update

While Troy was unconscious, the girls were searching for Rainbow Dash and hopefully try to convince her to apologize to Rainbow Dash. A couple of hours later, the girls agreed to meet at the local cafe. Rarity was the first to arrive and sat herself down at a table and ordered herself a latte while the rest of the girls soon after arrived all looking downtrodden except for Eris who hasn’t arrived yet.

typo here

Great chapter good to see you back dude.Hope this story is updated more.

Glad to see an update. I look forward to reading more.

Rarity moving a bit more slower? I suspect she might find out sooner or later that she got herself knocked up when she had sex with Troy.

Any chance Gilda could be added to the mix? I'd love to see a huge Gryphoness in there, and then bred good and proper~

If everyone in the universe is a female wouldn't Storm King be named Storm Queen?

Hooray, you returned!

9957782
i disagree violence is not a first response nor is it a valid response to words both troy and tempest are wrong here but i can see both points of view

tempest should have just got off of him when he asked and it would not have happened + if he was still just a normal human tempest would have killed him dead with the attack

“Well, we might as well heal his wounds. We can take him to my room,” Sunset replied as she lifted him in a blue magical aura.

Isn't hers red?

Eris should have just done an MIB bit to change her memory. It would fit the character to break the 4th wall with gags ponies wouldn't understand.

As for heroes portrayed by ponies that are under used, I have never seen Lyra Heartstrings portraying Iron Fist despite it being a perfect fit for her.

9957925
Yeah he acts like a cry baby and I do not believe he is gonna want to have sex with any girl.And if he dose he act out in anger and lash out and to me be has this at war with the world mindset. If it was a regular guy who had a sort of normal life without the whinning mindset. and is hesitant to having sex with far to many girls cause of being taught to go to college get a job to earn money to support a family it be easy to see why a guy from earth would not want to be in world full of girls.

you have a lot of stories i'm looking forward to continuing they are great

This is a story i keep coming back to, please don't be dead

5229319
Please tell me you’re going to be finishing this story

“Hey Berry butt, could you take a look at this?” She asked getting her attention.

Would have been better if Eris had put on a black suit and sunglasses then hit Berry with the flash from a neuralizer.

When is the next chapter

10330277
I am with you it has been 8 months?

9957925
10057180

To Telwyn Freecolt, and TinMan. I'm sorry, BUT I gonna have to DISAGREE with about Troy's attitude.

I do agree somewhat that Troy SHOULDN'T provoke Tempest Shadow by insulting her size. And insulting her broken horn was a dick move on Troy's part. But, Tempest was terrible too on nearly killing him. And I bet that Celestia and Luna would be very pissed and tear Tempest a new one.


But, Troy has a GOOD reason to be so mad. Don't you remember Rainbow insult his dead parents, and nearly rape by Rarity, and the fact he has a poor childhood/Teenage Life back home. Both of you including me WOULD be Piss Off too if you have the same bad experience like Tory did.


But, I think out of all three of us, while we be mad like Troy. We wouldn't be a jerk to Tempest Shadow like Troy. Although, if I was in Equestria and have got Magic Powers or OP Weapons along. If Tempest try to hurt me like Troy. I will make her regret it by using my magic to get a Anti-Magic Shield, and summon the Nemean Cestus Gauntlets ( Hercules Weapons from the God Of War Series) and BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA HER!!!!!


It will show any Hostile, Xenophobic, Rapist Pony Bitches that I'm NOT a Doormat Chicken, and the Wrong Person to mess with!!! 😈 :pinkiecrazy:

10384862
Agree pls update

"You'd think that a lady of "high class" would have more self-control on herself, but no, she let her pussy do the talking," Flurry added bluntly.

:fluttershyouch:

Hi, SonicBlitz. This story's been on the back burner for over a year now. Is everything alright with progress?

Is this story going to be updated, or is it dead?

10278517
Yeah it makes no sense, at that point just make Sunset and Starlight alicorns too.

Comment posted by Yaj-652-WOD-956-FAN deleted Apr 25th, 2021

Any chance you’ll be updating this story soon?

Is this story dead?

Please don’t be dead.

Hopefully we can see new chapters soon as well with your other stories

Comment posted by Yaj-652-WOD-956-FAN deleted May 24th, 2022

Are you alive?
I would like an update please. :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment