• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 52,032 Views, 1,813 Comments

My Best Friend, Luna - Flammenwerfer



Fredrick falls into Equestria and he is allowed to stay in the castle for his troubles. There, he meets and quickly befriends Princess Luna, and their quickly evolving relationship allows them to explore the 'benefits' of being close, best friends.

Comments ( 99 )

Damn, that was hilarious. Pity there weren't more questions.

a exultant add on to this story I can not say enough good about this story.
the drawing of Stella super good work Pusspuss.

Oh, God, my sides are aching after reading the answer to my question.

Stella, I fucking love you.

Mmm. Hrmmrmm...

YES.

Well that was funny and entertaining. This was also a very enjoyable story.

"Fite me, ye cheeky dickhole"

I swear I fuckin' died again!

Hm-hmm.

We have approximately 129,864,880 books on Earth

Do NOT tell her about the Bibliotheca Alexandrina. For the love of all that is sacred, do NOT tell her!

Onwards to MBF:S!

Stella... I fuckin' love that mare. I'd tap that.

Stella I would fuck her ten ways from Sunday. Best mare ever conceived of for shite sake

I really liked the Stella comments, especially the drunken Stella and the last section. Also, Twilit's reaction to the bed sheet and the books was hilarious. Finally, will it be explained about why Celestia is pretending to be an accountant?

This story was awesome, and the ending questions was great. Good work!

Funny, erotic, and sweet:twilightsmile:

Great work as always-- especially with everyones favorite foul-mouthed thestral:rainbowlaugh:.

6940126 The one that burned down something like seven or eight centuries ago? Or how about the Voynich Manuscripts that still haven't been translated. Or the incomplete Dead Sea Scrolls we can still read?

"Left-handed salute 'cause I don't give a fuck."

media.giphy.com/media/8MRm1sIaA18EU/giphy.gif

Man I absolutely loved your story:pinkiehappy:. You are a fantastic writer, keep up with that amazing talent of yours :twilightsmile:

Damn, so pissed I missed the boat on the AMA. These were glorious.
Twilight's response to the number of books on earth reminded me of somethin' I put together a few months ago. It's stupid but got a few laughs.

“Spike?? Spike!! Take a damn letter!”
“Umm… Twi?”
“TAKE A GODDAMN LETTER!”

The mental image/sound of this is just amazing and hilarious!

Some where in the back of my mind i hear a voice calling out sequel, sequel. but i just realized something. That's my voice saying it.:trollestia: keep up the good work mate, now excuse me i need to find a bottle of scrumpy. Maybe Demoman will share his?

And here the jorney ended. Thanks for it.
Sadly we must part our diferents but you gave us a good time.

AAAaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That was some good reading there friend.

"Fite me, ye cheeky dickhole"

All I could think of was that little bit between Hagrid and Harry with "Yer a Wizard Harry"

We already discussed this story in the chat so I'll just drop a bit of praise and be on my way.

Pretty fucking good story m8 I r8 8/8

I'm saving this to my phone so I can read it when ever

Now :fluttercry: time to take this story off of "track" aND onto favorites :rainbowkiss:

A most welcome epilogue.

I'd have to say Carnal was the best chapter in all of this story and I think people can agree with me.

7055673 Oh? And pray tell why would that be? :raritywink:

7055677 I think you know why.

The only thing...I know, "Left-handed salute 'cause I don't give a fuck.", but still, there's nothing on that picture that would prevent you from mirroring it! xD

Great work!
I had fun reading it!

I'll be honest. I generally have rough time reading anthro of the little pastel ponies. Yet, you, sirrah, have done such an excellent work of literacy that I am now hooked on this. I look forward to rereading this again and again!

Oh, and I absolutely ADORE Stella! I've read two of the other stories featuring her, and she is such a blast to read! :rainbowlaugh:

Celestia version of thuis maybe?

7055677 too bad their was no adventure, not like their are villeins and whut notand too bad he did not want to find a way to be imortal with her

I laughed too much for this hour of the morning

This was a great story with a great ending. I'm glad you didn't add in any needless drama or conflict, it was simply a happy slice of life fic.

7171839
And this is why it is so good.
I wish more authors did this and told stories just for the sake of the story, rather than invent some convoluted and boring bollocks about folk being cocks to each other just for the sake of having some "action".
If I want any of that shite I can just put the news on or something.

10/10
Maximum adorbs.

7260425 The Dark Templar would like a crack at him first

Awesome story just the right amount of cheesy love lines. And enough story to keep everything forward. Abd who dosent love Stella!:pinkiehappy: Good work and. Cheers

7311937

I wouldn't go so far as that. (Especially the straddling part. I assure you that did not happen in this chapter)

Four of my best friends in the world are girls, two of whom I've known for well over seven years. We've slept in the same bed many times, cuddled, and what have you. Hell, we were doing this about six or seven months into our friendship. I'm used to a certain dynamic. If one of them started acting much more intimate than normal, I'd be asking a few questions in my head and raising an eyebrow. Quite the lot of my other friends can back this up as well.

Either you haven't had very close, platonic girl-friends... or I really screwed up with what I was trying to portray way back when

I think it's funny how I read the first chapter of MBFS before this one. I'm going to take back what I said and call this my first anthro-HiE. Still, I greatly enjoyed it.

Also, I find myself wanting to see an alternate where Fredric ends up with Twilight. It'd take some alterations, but still.

7366579 Thanks for pointing that out.:twilightblush::facehoof: Its been fixed. :derpytongue2:

7403575
*sticks allready halfway in her screen*
Way ahead of you. Ehrm... could you push maybe? I´m kinda stuck here.

7594224
So you're saying people who at least try something before they say it's bad is disrespectful?

That doesn't sound right.

7594490 Sir, in case you haven't realised by now, Fred cares deeply for Luna.

If you'd think he would dare to try something for his own self pleasure that might be detrimental to his relationship with his marefriend is a good thing then well you obviously care more about your own ego and opinion than you do for other people's care for their own characters.

Why are you even reading this story if you do not care about anything about it?

7597080

Sir, in case you haven't realised by now, Fred cares deeply for Luna.
If you'd think he would dare to try something for his own self pleasure that might be detrimental to his relationship with his marefriend is a good thing then well you obviously care more about your own ego and opinion than you do for other people's care for their own characters.
Why are you even reading this story if you do not care about anything about it?

I have. What does that have to do with anything I said?

You're saying that just because someone loves more than one person, that means they're only doing it for their own self pleasure? You realize by saying that, you're being prejudice? Not all people who have multiple partners do it for their, "own self pleasure."

It's possible to love more than one person. Will it cause problems for some people? Sure, just like monogamous relationships.

When was this about me? And how does what I'm saying even come close to not caring for how people feel about their characters? All I said was trying something before you make a decision is something open minded people do.

Me just having this debate shows how much I care about this story. I honestly believe that a person doesn't know how something works until they experience it themselves, or see it taking place; be it through evidence or through their own eyes.

Now, let's not get too carried away here. You don't like polygamy, and that's fine. Let's not be uncivilized. However, I'm all for a debate. Hope I answered everything you said. :twilightsmile:

7597251 Fred doesn't love anyone else, nor does he want to. He loves Luna deeply, respects her, and would hate the idea of jeopardizing his relationship for her

Sir, people don't need to do experience to know their true worth. By that logic, I can't say anything bad about rape unless I was either the victim or the attacker. That's not how it works. I don't need to be in a polygamous relationship to decide whether I will like it; I do not care for the idea for it, and I want to find a soulmate later in life. With Fred and Luna, they have already found their's

This isn't a story feathering polygamy. Their was no intentions or allusions to it. Why do you want it to be?

Comment posted by Tenth deleted Sep 27th, 2016
Login or register to comment