• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 11,484 Views, 615 Comments

The Impossible - truekry



I'm a human, the only one that is, living on a world full of ponies and I'm trying to make the best of it. But something happened that I thought impossible. I got pregnant.

Comments ( 26 )

well I'm sad that the story is ended but now I'm conflicted as too weather or not I should add the story to this group

Very nice ending. I liked it.

I would just like to point out that I consider the clop in the first few chapters to be some of the best I've read here. And I've read a lot!

:twilightsmile:

And the story got it's well deserved ending at last :twilightsmile:
Glad that you could finnish it :pinkiehappy:

This chapter made me smile. What a nice ending to a great fic.

Holy hell, I will admit...I never thought this story would end....now I got to get reading again, because it has been a while.

Wonderful story from start to finish! Thank you!

i am so glade i stuck with this story.
this is a vary fun story with a grate ending.

invite our own -- invent our own

8924248
Corrected, thank you.

A bit sad a couple stories rescently end with such condenced endings... :(

Huh. I was thinking there'd be more in between sitting Celsius and AJ down to talk, and Melody being full pony with a kid old enough to talk.

Well, I will say that this story really stuck with me for the hard reality it tended to include, and yes, that includes the more adult content. Very few stories of this style go into anything that might be considered nitty-gritty, yet you did. I'm sorry to see this end for that simple reason.

8926326
In before

genders =/= sex.

I enjoyed this story. thanks for writing it, man. been with you since the beginning.

8926326
And this now has lost you a follower.
There are 3 natural sexes for humans: male, female and SUPER RARE intersex (stupidly rare)
There are 8 medical proven and supported Genders.


You you can't accept established medical practice, then maybe you should read more.

8925215

I figure the author just wanted to finish it at this point and not have be one of those other thousands of stories that just sit incomplete. Well, besides the reader who reminded if they were going to complete the story. There is a logical leap from the last two chapters, it's just that we know more happened and are left to our imaginations to fill in the blanks.

Centaur... Like Tirek?

8932543
Probably more like the traditional half-human appearance centaur, not that odd goat-humanoid-centaur thing (satyr-centaur?).

8926326
I've liked and faved the story as it was interesting, but saying 'SJW' as an instant win isn't exactly a well reasoned and rational argument.

Gender =/= sex. As Inucroft1 stated, there have been valid studies to support a variety of different genders, but more to the point gender is distinct from sex. Much like how just because you might be a male, you're not necessarily going to be interested in females. Being accepting of different sexuality, but not gender identity is a bit odd, In my mind. You can accept that someone can have a mind that naturally goes against the standard biological imperative, but not a mind that doesn't fit within the normal range of position of gender for their sex? Well regardless, at least I think there was no need to be rude about it, HB was just confused about your intent and I vaguely recall wondering what was up with that myself at the time of reading. TBH, I'm not necessarily on-board with a million and one genders and sexualities myself (that does seem excessive), but it's not like it's actually hurting anyone. Also, your story is literally about magic invading a human woman who is in Equestria, and said magic also was turning her into a pony by proximity exposure and causing her to produce a cross-breed species. If that's possible in your story setting, why the hell couldn't a mare have somehow managed to make human female preggers? Seems about as likely as all the rest.

Well, you had your soapbox moment, I guess I've done mine now.

Just finished reading this. Really fun fanfiction and enjoyed reading it.

Are there any plans to continue the storyline?

8948471
I have some ideas for a story set in a similar or even this universe. But at the moment they are just thoughts.

Huh, pretty nice touch. Noticed Tirek wasn’t listed. And he is I think one of the first Centaurs by that logic. Maybe first living in Equestria anyway and not trying to takeover.

I'm so glad this was finally finished and that I actually came around to reading it all as well.
The story is just great from start to the last couple chapters, where it seems to go from 'omg she's a human and she's pregnant with a foal' to 'oh, she's gonna mutate because magic' and then 'centaurs' just fell flat with me.

I still really like 85% of this story so it's thumbs up and I'll fav it because it has a great premise!!!

This story had some great twists and turns, a bit rushed at the end but I liked it, thanks for sharing.
Too bad for the missing chapter, that sounded like fun. Don't worry so much about living up to some articifially high standard, just write what you feel like. It's all about the journey :pinkiehappy:

I'd rather a quick ending than no ending at all. Thank you for seeing it through!

This is one of the most well written and most detailed clop fics I'vee have read. And the cover is very nice too!

First I want to apologize for my last comment years ago. This story did end up good. Glad to see that they all ended up happy.

Login or register to comment