• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 11,144 Views, 216 Comments

My Little Pony: Vore is Magic - Kaidan



Ponies have long been at the top of the food chain, but recently it has all changed. The gates of Tartarus are open; normally docile creatures are growing and feeding, and all of Equestria is in turmoil.

Comments ( 24 )

If only Pinkie discovered a way to turn ponies into food items so she'd have to stop wasting such good rope and rags!:derpyderp2: She has the horn, now she just needs the spell. Turn em into a pie and leave them on the table:trollestia:

The last three paragraphs switch to the present tense, same with a few other parts. It'd be easier for me to point those in Gdocs though.

“And I did still throw a party for one of my friends, they just got ate on the way to it…”

It should be "eaten".


The stairs were easier to get down and he found the piano that housed a secret basement in Rarity’s house. Spike found it rather hilarious anypony would hide a basement behind a piano. Still, it served his purpose well so he played the catchy tune to open the basement.

Don't go there, Spike. Rarity plays Dexter there...

She also had eight legs, which seemed to be too many to Dash, but her mind was struggling to come to terms with what had happened.

Dash is failing a spot check pretty hard...

5072826
I can shoot you the doc later to fix the tense issues if you're volunteering <3

5072826 Dash rolls a spot check. Blood loss -3, trauma -2, she rolled a 4. Hi Sweetie Belle. You seem very round today...

I assume Rarity will end up like Twilight?

5084250
Not immediately at least, Spike doesn't want to harm his precious jewel, but I'm not sure how many times he'll spit her up to feed her before he forgets, and Rarity winds up feeding him. :twilightblush:

Ah, Octavia is finally mentioned. Which means her clock as finally started ticking. Which means, no, bad Kaidan. :trixieshiftleft:

*Slaps* You leave her alone!


Also, what happened to "I guess she'll be in the next chapter"? That was many chapters ago now. kek

Also, I really have to stop reading this, but my morbid curiosity won't let me. Someone, halp. :raritydespair:

y'know i'm kinda waiting for the chapter where Big Mac's penis and Pinkie pie eat each other.

Sadly since this hasn't updated in so long, its out of the favorites and into the Read it Later.

5570741 you can't eat something when it is basically a living particle cannon. never works out.

also when a creature can shatter trees or stones. everything is softer on the inside.

5570723 I dunno, Vinyl seems like she may not be completely Vinyl anymore, in terms of mentality. Then again Blueblood kept his mind intact, somehow.

Also, M2 Flamethrowers cost 50,000 Pounds, you have the money? :trixieshiftright:

I volunteer to be Pinkie Pie's meal!

you know, this is the second vore fic I have read where Fluttershy was willing to let her friends die because they already got eaten by the predator. though in this case, I like this one better, mostly because Fluttershy will probably end up getting her comeuppances some time later down the fic, in the other one Fluttershy got away scot free because Princess Luna turned out her mind broken fuck-toy. Then again, I also like this better because the vore was written really well, so good job on your end.

7170079
What was the other fic?

7480543
Written by the same author. Just look for a story with a pick of Twilight in armor saying she's ready to be eaten.

So, Kaidan's profile says he's now taking commissions. At $10/1,000 words, another chapter of equal length to the last would be $45. Anyone invested enough in the story to put something up?

7481600
Eaten Alive, I guess? Huh.

Guess you gave up on updating this? Pity, it was going great. If I had money, I would have given you some to write another chapter.

What if Pinkie ate mrs cake would she get three balloons or one?

9973037
One balloon, because fetus's aren't alive.
Three balloons! Please, put the pitchforks down.

Login or register to comment