• Published 10th Sep 2013
  • 15,041 Views, 355 Comments

Dash of Humanity: Private Moments - Kaidan



Have you ever wondered what sex is like for the other gender? I have, and it wasn't until I woke up in the body of a female pony that I had the chance to find out. What started as fun and games, soon escalated into a battle of the sexes.

Comments ( 50 )

but my editor says it's "nice" :yay: Yep, Flutternice = shit... Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

You forgot the period after "nice". :trollestia:

3564512
Fluttershy ate my period. She said it tasted coppery.

Okay so Soarin just banged Dash and neither of them used protection and Dash is in heat too..... Fuck, let's see what happens I suppose :ajsmug:

“No, I’m shupposed to wear it, incase of Dishcord, haha.”

Yeah, Discord would totally appear in Dash's house, asking for a threesome... Especially now, when we know that he likes maid outfits...

Low cloppish motivation or not, this was still great.

3564714
The same thing that always happens. Nothing! No, just kidding.... They're just going to have 'special' plan-B flavored scrambled eggs in the morning.

I know, I'm a horrible human being. Disregard everything I've said thus far.

3564751
Perhaps if he gets turned back to stone, they can use him as a marital aid. Or dress him in a maid's outfit for eternity.

3564836
Thank you :D

Unf.
I don't know who plants these seeds of doubt in your mind, you crazy bastard, but fuck, that was hot. For a
'not good" chapter, I'm feelin' pretty good about it.
And it's a convenient plot device.

Plot.
All your plot are belong to Soarin' :rainbowderp:

You have a wonderful way of making the most uncomfortable situations very titillating. You have earned a Rainbow Dash ahegao.:rainbowkiss: KBO.:twilightsmile:

Won't lie. I was almost expecting you to reference that scene I wrote with the blowjob back in When a Pony Calls. You know... with the cum tasting like marshmallow fluff to drunken Soren.

Still fun.

soooo don is slowly dieing, thats kinda sad :pinkiesad2:

3564519 That is so wrong it makes it so right!

I'd say this was much better than Fluttershy nice. More like the clop equivalent sonic rainboom awesome.
I love where he says he knows he's a pegasus and that this is perfectly normal. Goodbye Don. Don't forget to write from oblivion. Actually, do they have mail there?

I'm half expecting this to be intentional and use the baby that is forming as a new shell for Don to inhabit. These kinds of things always seem to happen in these stories.

3567063
Yeah that's what I was just thinking; that if Dash gets pregnant, Don might get shunted into the foal.

3567063
For some reason the thought of this seems fucking hilarious to me. His first words are "GOD DAMN WHERE CAN A GUY GET SOME PUSSY ROUND HERE?"

356723
AND I DONT MEAN THE ONE I JUST CAME OUT OF

Of all things to read when questioning my identity...

3568194
It is a very interesting topic for me to write. What makes us us?

3564714>>3567063>>3567218>>3567236
Yeah, that does sound rather plausible.

3567236
Double hilarity if he's reborn as a girl.

3564714
I feel like I learned about this in fifth grade...

3567063
That is an amazing thought that hadn't occured to me. Hopefully my other plans for the sequel prove awesomer... then I can write the "Don is Dash's child" thing as a spin-off.

3567236
Aside from the one he crawled out of? :rainbowlaugh:

3568737
Indeed... it's hard to resist automatically turning every human into a mare. I don't know what it is about men wanting to be mares...:rainbowhuh:

3568778

I don't know what it is about men wanting to be mares...

It varies from being able to live out that "What is it like to be a girl?"/peek to the other side, the thrill of the unknown, gender identity dissatisfaction/dissociation, questioning of one's gender identity, gender rights dissatisfaction, sexual identity, species dissatisfaction/dissociation, and more. This happens to be a conveniently detached method for all of the above without being too "real" so as to receive stigma from even cloppers.

3569472 That's probably the best answer I've heard. Also, I was being my normal stealthy-sarcastic self. If it were up to me, I'd be a mare getting banged by three stallions right now >.>

Just to see what it's like, honest. I'm not secretly building a gender-swap portal to Equestria. :trixieshiftright:

It's just, everyone assumes Don is going to be a mare. What if he's a black and red alicorn with a thirty foot member who becomes King? :twilightsmile:

Don, you have officially turned in your man card. No exceptions, and no returns. Your bases now belong to Soarin. Deal With It!

3570813

Best youtube clip ever. I think... Pretty sure nothing beats this. :twilightsheepish:

3571415
For your earlier comment, it is the best clip.
Though out of all of YouTube, there is likely some epic win out there that out does it and sits on the throne of "Best YouTube video"

3571415>>3570813 Dude, when I heard this I thought Iago flew in on Aladdin and Jasmine getting kinky with Genie's help... :duck:

3578357
Yeah, that does seem like what Iago would say if he flew in on that scene.

My reaction to your scene description:

:trollestia:

3578690 That was my intent:raritywink:... :rainbowlaugh:Lol

3598067
lionofjuda.freehostia.com/mission_accomplished_bush.jpg
(political commentary is not at all attempted here, just wanted to use the mission accomplished picture as a response)

I loved it all so much and it be awesome if she got pregnant:yay::rainbowdetermined2:

Oh fun stuff.
Again, again.

I am kind of confused. Does Dash have a gag reflex or not? She physically lacks one here, and yet the tentacle vines chapter had her fantasizing about having her gag reflex suppressed. Was that her fantasies meshing with Don's, or a simple oops?


Regardless, this remains well done. :twilightsmile:

3569772 I do admit, I'm very curious as to what it would be like to be the opposite gender and/or of a different sentient species.
btw I have the most conflicted boner right now...oh well :moustache: must say nice writing though.

Is this still going to get updated now that Dash of Humanity is complete?

Somehow... I no longer have the urge to write clop.

Lies I say. Also when is this oing to be marked complete?

3719221
After Dash of Humanity 2, I have more cloptional to write.

3721224
I hope the cloptional is like the previous ones. :rainbowwild:

This is most certainly not cloptional.

It is required reading!

Wow, just wow. What more can I say?

Er, isn't Dash in heat? Or should I say wasn't?

Current Status Effects:
Drunk
Tired
Pregnant

4723341 A very accurate description, considering that all this will cause immense problems in the sequel.
Lets just say they will regret this night... all of them.

Kekekeke, nice... nice.
Awesome Cloptional chapters, I enjoyed them ^v^

Heheheh

Kekekeke, nice... nice.
Awesome Cloptional chapters, I enjoyed them ^v^

Heheheh

Login or register to comment