• Published 10th Nov 2019
  • 5,205 Views, 843 Comments

Equestria Girls: Love Is Magic - onekface



A new enemy threatens Sunset's new home. It craves magic and it craves all who has it. She and her friends must rise to face it. But they can't do it alone. Flash x Mane 7

  • ...
19
 843
 5,205

PreviousChapters
Slow Motion Disaster

Chapter 98:

(Library)

Huh? Was that Fluttershy screaming just now?

Sunset brushed off the thought as she quietly returned to her desk compiling all the information she garnered last night. Though it was more like she was doodling aimlessly on her notebook.

After they made sure that Sunburst wasn’t some kind of Shadow Monster or Changeling in disguise, and Starlight was able to give him some space, Sunset decided to question the unicorn for details on his investigation.

His memories were a bit jumbled, and he can hardly recall anything prior to waking up. He was still pretty weak though so they put a hold in sending him back through the portal. It gives her enough time to get whatever info out of him.

But Sunburst was definitely sure that he found something on Ezaquatel. Thankfully, the guy took notes on his trip, which helped immensely. He even signed every page, thinking that someone was going to steal his research. A bit egotistical but understandable. The guy was a researcher by heart.

After going through a quick scan of his studies. Sunset can surmise a few things.

There wasn’t a shadow of a doubt now that Yaztec magic and the magic from Ezaquatel, were one and the same. Apparently it’s been seeping into the human world for some time now, which wasn’t really much of a surprise. Equestrian artifacts have also been finding their ways to this place. It wouldn’t be a surprise if there were more.

Judging from Sunburst’s notes, he hypothesized that the Yaztec people are actually people from Ezaquatel. Meaning that they must’ve come to this world through those portals scattered about. It would certainly explain the condition of their world.

But if that was the case… then where were they? If they had all this power and magic, why’d they just up and leave? Every recorded history book had many theories, but none with concrete evidence. With that much power they could’ve conquered the whole world and then some.

The Black Stone Order seemed to have taken much of their knowledge and kept it to themselves. She wished she knew more, but she doubts Neighsay would give anything freely.

There’s also the matter of that strange woman that Twilight encountered. They knew very little about her, but Twilight seemed convince that she’s responsible for what happened to Timber. She seems to have a relationship with the Order itself. And her access to corrupted magic was dangerous in so many ways. For all they know she could be their leader.

Gosh, it feels like we’re all walking on eggshells here. So much is happening that her daily school life was becoming something of a nightmare. One wrong step and bam… things will go from bad to… very bad.

“You know. For someone who won the fight. You don’t exactly look the part.” The girl shot up, startled by the familiar yet invisible voice. “Down here.” She glance downward, finally noticing the doodle she drew giving her a playful wink.

“Discord!?” Sunset whispered panicking. “What are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay back home?”

“You did.” The doodle shrugged. “But seeing as we’re about to leave, I thought it would be best to spend the rest of my time exploring this strange new world. I was torn between visiting the circus at the edge of the city and your school so I decided to put on a coin toss.”

“You can’t be here. What if somebody sees you?”

“Oh please. Don’t be so dramatic. I am the very image of stealth. You won’t even know I’m here.” The doodle reached out for her eraser, rubbing off pieces of itself. “Tada! See? Now you can just carry me around and no one would be the wiser.”

“That’s still a no. Principal Celestia has banned all use of magic in this school. You could get me in a lot of trouble and we’re already in hot water with Vice-Principal Luna.”

“Ah yes… the authoritarian, yet inferior version who knows no magic. I don’t see why you need to tiptoe around her. She obviously can’t do anything.”

“That’s it. I’m erasing you.”

“No wait!” The redhead paused. “Please let me stay. I’m begging you. I can’t go back to your house. Not right now. If I stay there, I’ll be nothing more than a third wheel in a drama show.”

Sunset raised a curious look. “Drama show? You mean Starlight and Sunburst?”

“Ugh… don’t even get me started. Ever since last night, those two have been all lovey-dovey with one another like they were on some kind of honeymoon.”

“Really~?” Sunset’s eyes perked up in interest. “How so?”

“Oh you know. The usual loving talk, the hugs, and the starring longingly into each other’s eyes. Blegh! Disgusting. I’m throwing up daisies just thinking about it.” The doodle added drawing said flowers spitting out of its mouth.

Wow… that was quick. Sunset knew that the two of them were kind of bonding… but she didn’t expect them to take their relationship to the next level so quickly. She thought they’d take things slow, or something along the line. Perhaps the near death experience combined with the forced separation caused them to grow closer and understood that time was fleeting.

Either way… good for them.

Sunset laid her head back, catching a glimpse of the near empty library. Her eyes wandered back and forth, catching a glimpse of Ms. Cheerilee in the science corner, with a big goofy smile on her face.

And seeing Big Mac with her, you could guess what kind of ‘Scientific’ discussion they were having.

If only her love life was half as successful as theirs.

I wonder what Flash is doing right now.

No… not now. Not while there’s so much to do.

“Looks like you’re having a little trouble in paradise.” The doodle raised a curious brow noticing her mild frustration.

“I’m just… tired.” She tried to brush it off but failed. “Things have been… hectic.”

“I can tell. You look like Princess Twilight when she’s overstressed with work.” That sounded more like a compliment than an insult. “Normally when that happens she’d be going Twillynanas right about now.”

“Twillynanas?”

“You know. The big bulgy eyes, the frazzled hair, the panicking chattering? It’s all quite entertaining. At least for the first few minutes. Then she’ll have one of her friends come over and give her the usual pep-talk. Oh how I miss those days.” Discord scoffed. “Ever since she became the ‘Supreme’ Ruler of Equestria, she’s been all… formal and calm. It’s beautifully repulsive.”

“She’s come a long way.” You don’t become a ruler of an entire land… or an entire world just on a whim. Princess Twilight had gone through, who knows how many ordeals to get to where she is. If anyone could lead Equestria to a new glorious age, then it would be her. “What I wouldn’t give to have her help right about now. I bet she could solve this whole magical nonsense in record time.”

“Well you could.” The conman stated. “I mean the portal to Equestria is just right outside. You could just hop right in, find Princess Twilight and… poof. Problem solve.”

“By Celestia. That would just be peachy.”

“You called?”

“GAH!” Sunset jumped out of her seat when she came face to face with the ‘Other’ Celestia. “P… Principal Celestia! H… how?”

“I heard you call my name.”

“Oh… I was umm…” She glanced over to the doodle that winked. “I was just talking to myself. It’s a habit. It helps me think.”

“I see.” The Principal looked like she bought it – or perhaps she was just being courteous.

“Nothing magical, I promise.”

“I believe you. Though I am glad to catch you here.” She took a seat opposite of her. “I was hoping to talk things over with you regarding your magical shenanigan.”

Sunset made a choking noise. “I’m… not in trouble, am I?”

“Not yet.” That ‘Yet’ part was definitely a kicker. “I understand that I’ve been a little off-hand regarding you and your friends. I thought you girls would be able to handle things on your own like you’ve always done. But I can see that things have gotten a bit… out of hand as of late.”

“If you’re talking about the thing that happened in the park. That’s…”

“I know. Luna told me all about it.” Ah… that makes sense. “Or at least she said it in a way I could mostly understand. She seemed rather… upset.”

Ha! She’s not the only one.

Knowing her counterpart in Equestria, she’d probably have the same reaction.

What does it say when the same person from two different universes hates your gut?

“Yeah… about that.” Her hand rubbed together awkwardly. “We… kinda had a little spat.”

“I could imagine. Luna’s always worn some of her emotion on her sleeves. But she does it out of worry. After hearing what happened to Timber Spruce, it must’ve caught her off guard. I didn’t think it would get so bad.”

“Tell me about it.” Sunset admitted. “It feels like every time we put one incident down, three more seem to pop up. It’s becoming harder and harder to keep track of things.”

“Why don’t you collude with your friends?”

“They got enough on their plate without me bringing more onto it. Besides… I figure I gave them the day off and enjoy being teenagers for a change.”

A warm smile crossed Celestia’s lips. “That’s very sweet of you, Sunset. I’m sure they appreciate it. But you shouldn’t burden everything on yourself. I’m sure they would be more than happy to offer any support if you asked. But…” She took a pause. “… if you’re really keen on working this over. Then perhaps I can help.”

“You… want to help?”

“If it means bringing this whole magical conundrum to a close, then yes. I am. And I feel a lot better in here than in my office. Neighsay’s been hounding me for the last week with all of his proposals.”

“Professor Neighsay? What does he want?”

“Oh you know. Making minor changes here and there. He insisted on closing down dangerous clubs like Trixie’s pyrotechnic club – or Zephyr’s ‘Extracurricular’ club.” Also known as: Zephyr’s gambling club for those in the know. She was familiar. Fluttershy whined about it some time ago but made no report. “Surprisingly enough. With his help, we might actually make a good change in the school’s annual budget. I just hope he won’t bring any of his dark magic around here.”

That makes both of them.

That’s one disaster averted she supposed.

(Band room)

“THIS IS A COMPLETE DISASTER!!!!!!” Rarity’s voice boomed across the room, echoing back and forth as she paced herself in front of her friends.

Or at least they used to be her friends. Right now they were dangling on a thin line between friendship and being a problem. A big one.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy sat in separate seats, with guilty expressions marring their faces, eyes glued to their phones as they read the contents of the school’s website.

On a normal day, neither of them would pay any attention to the CHS Stables. It was nothing more than a place where people post pictures of themselves or their friends. Only those with a massive social presence would be in such a place.

But today… it was different. And the headline at the top of the website was all-telling.

Flash Sentry: Hot Stud or Cheating Play Boy?

You decide.

Photos submitted by Photo Finish

Attached to that topic were links directing readers to several photos, all well edited and cleared of all blemishes.

One set, which were quite few, had Fluttershy walking blissfully in the school fair, arm locked with the blue rocker like a scene from an old romance novel. A single glance was all it took to understand what they were going for. Whoever took this shot, really knew how to get Fluttershy’s adorable side without even letting her know it. A happy couple going on a date. You can practically smell the roses.

And of course there was the other one… was Rainbow Dash.

There wasn’t just a few shots here and there. There were hundreds! Thousands maybe! It was a whole god damn album! Stacks of it! There were albums of albums! All categorized, sorted, and professionally edited to give it that loving flare. One might say that someone spent a whole deal of money to get those picture pitched perfect.

The most notable they were able to find was a photo of Rainbow Dash smiling shyly with a cute blush while laying her head onto a very handsome looking Flash. Both of them sitting by a dining table. Rarity wasn’t gonna lie. They looked absolutely adorable together and she made a mental note to save a copy of that photo later on.

But if the photo alone wasn’t enough to convince you what was happening, then the big BOLD text at the bottom painted it clear.

“My little Rainbow got herself a boyfriend! #Windy, #Mygirlgotgame, #Dashie, #Whatarehashtags?”

“Oh mom…”

“HOW!? HOW DID GET LIKE THIS!?” Rarity continued. Her voice continuing to raise through the stratosphere causing their ears to ring. “THIS WASN’T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!? HOW COULD EITHER OF YOU ALLOW THIS TO ESCALATE!? Fluttershy!!!”

“Eeeeep! I’m sorry!” The pink haired wallflower flinched back, unconsciously turning herself into a hamster.

“You were supposed to rid yourself of that rumor weeks ago! What happened!?”

The hamster chirped.

“Now Rare. Let’s all calm down.”

“CALM DOWN!?” She roared loudly. Her twitching eye making the speedster hide behind her chair. “I AM CALM! THIS IS MY CALM FACE! CAN’T YOU TELL!?”

“Y… yes?”

“Then would you kindly tell me why YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT HAS MORE THAN A THOUSAND PICTURES OF YOU AND FLASH!?”

Rainbow swallowed. “It wasn’t me! My mom must’ve posted it. I didn’t even know she knew how to use the internet.”

“AND WEREN’T YOU SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THAT YOU TWO BROKE UP, AGES AGO!?”

“Uh… why don’t we tone it down a notch?”

That’s easy for you to say. You’re not the one who has to deal with the aftermath of this disaster!

She was so close. So close to nipping this love triangle problem in the bud. She had Applejack and Pinkie Pie at the same table, ready to sort this whole mess out together. Everything was going to be resolved diplomatically and then she can return to the same casual life as before. It was going to be beautiful and serene. But then it was all ruined thanks to these inconsiderate nincompoops. And now… things just got even more complicated than before!

“Rainbow Dash.” The girl in question stood stiff like a deer in headlight. If Rarity had a crop, she’d rip it in two and toss it to the side. “I believe I gave you specific instructions on how to handle this. It was supposed to be a simple white lie. You had Flash pose as your boyfriend for one night. Get your parent’s attention off you, then break up with him. How hard was that supposed to be?”

The guilty party darted her eyes left and right. “I… forgot?”

A dead panned silence drifted across the room, followed by a tumbleweed that flew out of the props basket.

“You… forgot?” Rarity repeated, a wide half-crazed laugh cackling underneath. “You forgot!? HA! HAHAHA! Oh that explains it. You forgot. Of course. How silly of me. That makes total sense.”

“Really? – Ow!”

“NO!!!” She gave the girl a bop on the head leaving a sore spot. “You’re an idiot if you think this’ll just go away with a magic spell! Do either of you have any idea what kind of trouble you’re in right now!? Or what kind of trouble you’ve caused others!? Don’t even get me started on the backlash!”

Flutterhamster meeped.

“Aren’t you overreacting just a little bit?” Rainbow Dash tried to appeal to the angry-Rarity. But failed. “It can’t be that bad, can it?”

The fashionista grabbed her phone and tapped the comment section for her, which evidently exploded in a barrage of… well… comments.

“Going out with two girls at once? Is that even allowed?”

“I knew he was a ladies’ man. But come on.”

“Rainbow Dash? Taken? If I didn’t see it, I wouldn’t believe it.”

“How does he do it? Is it the hair? The guitar? Is there a cheat code for this?”

“I didn’t even think Fluttershy was into dating.”

“That’s disgusting. How can he do that to two sweethearts?”

“Teach me your ways!”

“Aren’t those two best friends or something? That’s gonna be a mess.”

“I guess Feather Bang never really stood a chance.”

“He broke my sister’s heart yall!”

And the list went on and on and on. With some turning complete discussions and forums that would undoubtedly spread across the internet. The whole website alone was brimming with theories that would be downright outrageous.

“Ok… this might look bad.”

“It is bad! The whole school is in an uproar about this whole love.”

“But it’s not true. Can’t we just tell them that it was all an act?”

“It hardly matters if it’s true or not. The student body have already made up their minds. And with those pictures posted on the internet, any denial or deflection either of you do will be pointless. There’s a good chance you two will be labeled as members of a love triangle – or worse. Despots.”

“Meep!”

“So… how do we fix this?”

If only things were that simple.

Rarity wanted to say that she can fix this. Her extensive knowledge of romance and relationship was substantial. But even she can’t even begin to untangle this web of lies that she and her friends spun themselves in.

Breathe Rarity. Breathe.

Calm thoughts now. Calm thoughts.

Let’s try not having a mental breakdown just yet. It’ll just make things worse. You can do that after you strangle these two to the near inch of their lives. Right now you need to get your fabric straightened, and fix this mess.

“Ok…” The fashionista let out an exasperated sigh, cupping her hands over her mouth as she went deep in thought. “First thing’s first: Damage control. We need to nip this whole situation before it spread even further. Rainbow Dash.”

“Y… yeah?” The girl in question bolted up at attention.

“You need to take down these photos immediately before more people see them. Do whatever it takes.”

“Right! On it!” Rainbow lifted her feet and readied to Dash, only to pull a stop when she realized something. “And… how do I do that, exactly?”

Oh for the love of…

(Auditorium)

Applejack never felt so… awkward in her whole damn life.

Embarrassed? Maybe. Shy? Not really. But definitely embarrassed. And the source of it all came from Pinkie Pie, who was sitting a few meters away from her, holding onto a bucket of ice cream which she took from the cafeteria.

They couldn’t stand the constant barrage of questions and pity-talk from their friends in the cafeteria. Apple Bloom was practically holding onto her like a fragile mirror, while the rest of the CMC followed along. She was sure that they would stuff her around with pillows if they went on. And Maud wasn’t any better.

She knew that love was complicated. But never in her gosh darn life did she think it would end up like this.

And this deathly silence in the auditorium was starting to suffocate her. Pinkie was a lot of things, but quiet was definitely not one of them. She was the life of the party. Heck, she’d probably bring smiles to a funeral if it wasn’t frowned upon. To see her speak less than Fluttershy on a beautiful afternoon was like seeing a leprechaun in the dessert.

Mom? Dad? If you’re out there, I could really use some advice right about now.

There was no answer.

Figures.

But this freeze in time can’t last. Someone had to break sooner or later.

“So…” They said in unison, shocking one another.

“Oh, you first.”

Pinkie waved back in defense. “No no. After you.”

This whole back and forth politeness went on for about half a minute before it stopped. It was starting to get ridiculous.

How does one move on after such a revelation? You’d think there are more than enough fish out there for everyone in the world. But instead, two decided to go for the same salmon… or tuna. Okay – even this methodology was becoming ridiculous.

“So uh… you and Flash, huh?” Applejack went for the Hail Mary approach, which pretty much made Pinkie grab a spoonful of ice cream and swallowed it whole.

“Y… yeah?” She managed to muster the word though it strangely came out as a question than an answer.

“Since when did you… you know… started liking him?”

Pinkie’s face turned to the same color as her hair. “Oh… not long. About… a few months. You?”

“Oh you know… about the same.” She responded trying her best to look calm and collected. Sadly her rosie cheeks betrayed her. “Around the time of my big family reunion.” The pinkette gave out a quick ‘Ah’ and put the pieces together quickly enough.

“I guess having someone save your bacon in the last minute lit a spark.” That was putting it sorta mildly. It was a lot of things to be honest. A lot of small little detail that went from a childish crush to a full blown love at…… well… not exactly first sight. “So that guy you were meeting at the concert was…?”

“Yup.”

“And that super special pie you baked was for…?”

“Yup.”

“Wow… that’s… so sweet.” It was a cheerful tone, marred with a little bit of embarrassment, and awkwardness. “What did you guys do after?”

“We took in the sights, hang around, and watched the fireworks. Boring stuff.” She lied. It was possibly one of the most butterfly-in-stomach inducing hour she ever experienced in her life. If she had a diary. She’d write that day down as a piece of the Apple Family history. “What about you? Why didn’t you tell us that you were dating Flash?”

“I’m not.” Pinkie replied instantly. Almost like she was denying and not denying it. “Well… not really. My mom set the whole thing up as a date. You know how old fashion they can be. If you don’t come home with a special someone at a certain age, they start setting you up with one of their friend’s kids. And I didn’t want you guys knowing I was going on a date with Flash Sentry of all people.” Ah… that made sense. “I didn’t even think of him like that until we got on our second date. It was supposed to be a simple get together. We’d hang, enjoy his mansion, and everything would go back to normal.”

Applejack could sense that ‘But’ a mile away.

“But…?”

“But then he turned out to be super sweet! And super cool!” Pinkie practically exploded, her eyes gleaming like gemstones. “He loves, sweets, music, and he’s such a gentleman. And that smile?” She crooned. “You can melt chocolate with that face.”

“Wow.” Applejack couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle bringing the party gal out of her stupor. “Sounds like you’re really smitten.”

“Ah… aheh. Yeah… I guess I am.”

It was strange to see Pinkie so quiet. And stranger still to see her head over heels for someone who isn’t a giant delicious confection. With that cute smile, adorable blush, and crushing demeanor, you’d probably say that she beats Fluttershy in terms of adorability.

“So… are you going to ask him out?” Pinkie said in a not so subtle way.

“What?”

“Flash.” She parroted. “Are you going to ask him out?”

“Oh… well… I’m not sure.”

“I think you should.” Pinkie added. “You two would make a cute couple together.”

A blush quietly crept onto her face. “What~~~~~? No. Pfft! I just teach him how to cook, that’s all.”

“But don’t you like him?”

“I do! But I think you should give it a shot. You two would go well together.”

“Oh please. A party animal like me? You’re the more down-to-earth, kinda girl.”

“You guys went through two dates together. And your folks and his dad approves. You’re practically a sure in.” Applejack countered.

But again, Pinkie simply shrugged. “Pfft. Nah. Those weren’t dates. They were just um… small get-togethers. It wasn’t anything serious. I’m sure he does that to every girl he dates. Ahehhehe.”

The whole conversation turned upside down faster than either of them would’ve expected. And it would go on until the next bell.

Yeah… this was going to be complicated.

Mom, dad? Any sagely advice?

They were still silent.

(Parking lot)

Adagio tapped her feet at the ground in frustration. Each tap becoming harder than the last, which slowly turned to a kick and a stab of her toes. Her nails dug into her arms, fueling that anger with self-inflicted pain. Her lips formed a vicious snarl, hissing curses in a dead language. She wanted to dig a hole somewhere, a big one too. But she wasn’t quite sure if she wanted to scream at it, or bury someone in it.

The anger from this morning lingered at the back of her mind, making her huff and puff like a monster ready to pounce three adorable piggies, and blowing their houses away with a mighty gale. Anyone who saw her darted away quickly enough, and those who dared crossed her path hastily made a poor excuse to be somewhere else.

It’s been a while since someone made her this huffy. And the last one who did paid for it dearly. Flash would be no different. That arrogant, blue haired, good looking, rocker was going to regret getting on her nerves. If he thinks he’s won just because of one miscalculated act, then he’s surely mistaken.

Daring to ask her out on a date? HA! What arrogance. Greater men have tried to impress her before, and they’ve all been left wanting. Billionaires, warlords, and royalties have come and gone. And none of them have managed to stoke the chill block of ice which she has for a heart.

What hope does a kid like him has, compared to them?

“Hey there. Did you wait long?” Her angered poking of the ground was finally interrupted with that slick voice of the man in question.

Oh she was going to give this donkey a piece of her m--.

“Listen hear you…” Her words of malice were cut off. Mostly because of the bushel of yellow and orange presented to her. “… you…?”

“For you.” Flash Sentry said with a smile. Taking her stunned silence as a positive thing. “I thought we’d start off simple. I didn’t know which flowers you like, so I made a guess.”

Chrysanthemum. Adagio recognized them. But only because Sonata wouldn’t shut up about them growing on their apartment window. Yet despite their simplistic nature, the bushel presented to her was… oddly beautiful. They were more vibrant, brimming with energy. Even the smell alone made her lips curl into a smile. Heck, she might even say that they were downright beautiful.

The anger she felt earlier suddenly deflated, whistling off like a comical balloon, replaced by a tinge of confusion, and awe.

Her hands unconsciously wrapped their fingers around the delicate stems, holding it close enough for the petals to tickle her chin. The flowers returned the stare, with light gently reflecting upon their moist tips. It was as if they were carefully crafted and prepared for this very moment. Her mouth opened to speak, but for the love of god, she couldn’t recall a single word she said.

A thump in her heart quickly made her realize that she had been silent for a long while. She looked up and realized what a mistake that was, as the boy’s charming smile pierced back at her. Her cheeks began to heat up, followed by a certain trembling of the knees. A part of Adagio wanted to look away, but she knew that would be taken as a sign of weakness.

And she will not be caught in such a moment.

“You like it?” The boy followed up, tilting his head sideways.

She collected herself, coughing into her free hand before responding. “It’s… not bad. But don’t ahead of yourself. A bushel of flowers is the weakest move in the dating game. It just means you’re basic. Nothing more.”

“Great! That means you have room to be impressed.”

Adagio rolled her eyes. “Oh please. Like you can match anyone I’ve dated before. I once dated a billionaire and he took me out on a worldwide tour.”

“I’d like to take that as a challenge.” He countered smugly which only annoyed her.

“I’ll bankrupt you.”

“You can try.” He shrugged.

“I will break you.”

“I got insurance.”

“I’m going to make this the most miserable night of your life.”

To her surprise, the boy leaned in, his smile growing slightly wider. “I very much like to see you try.”

Oh you arrogant piece of…

“Lady, you’re hanging out with THE Flash Sentry.” He continued, cutting off her train of thought. “Anyone I take out will definitely have a time of their lives. That’s a guarantee or your money back.”

What she wouldn’t give to turn into her Siren Form right now and swallow him whole.

But she held that feeling in.

After all… the night was young, and she had plenty of opportunities to take her revenge.

“Fine.” She said finally. “Let’s get this ‘Date’ of yours over with, so I can go home.”

The blue rocker bowed shallowly before raising one hand with the remote, clicking, signaling the car close by.

That cheeky bastard.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 9 )

This is going to get very ugly. I can tell.

Flash is putting his 20 Charisma to good use I would say.

Wow, is Flash actually going to successfully seduce Adagio? Not sure that's a good thing since now everyone is going to think he's a playboy because of those photos.

“My little Rainbow got herself a boyfriend! #Windy, #Mygirlgotgame, #Dashie, #Whatarehashtags?”

That's embarrassing but hilarious. I can just see Windy's age showing with that last hashtag.

Looks like Flutters and Dashie have their work cut out for them with the rumors they spread. Hopefully they can get it taken care of before it gets worse. It's also great that Pinkie and Applejack are getting along so well despite being in love with the same guy.

And the way he talks to Adagio like he's got the date in the bag... Hohoho~, Flash is definitely Sombra's son.:rainbowlaugh:

Geez. Things just keep getting more and more insane.

11868713
And I know a certain chaos god is loving this

His memories were a bit jumbled, and he can hardly recall anything prior to waking up. He was still pretty weak though so they put a hold in sending him back through the portal. It gives her enough time to get whatever info out of him.

Good thinking. :applejackunsure:

Wow… that was quick. Sunset knew that the two of them were kind of bonding… but she didn’t expect them to take their relationship to the next level so quickly. She thought they’d take things slow, or something along the line. Perhaps the near death experience combined with the forced separation caused them to grow closer and understood that time was fleeting.

Good in my book. :twilightsmile:

“Well you could.” The conman stated. “I mean the portal to Equestria is just right outside. You could just hop right in, find Princess Twilight and… poof. Problem solve.”

solved."*

“Oh you know. Making minor changes here and there. He insisted on closing down dangerous clubs like Trixie’s pyrotechnic club – or Zephyr’s ‘Extracurricular’ club.” Also known as: Zephyr’s gambling club for those in the know. She was familiar. Fluttershy whined about it some time ago but made no report. “Surprisingly enough. With his help, we might actually make a good change in the school’s annual budget. I just hope he won’t bring any of his dark magic around here.”

for those who don't know.*

There wasn’t just a few shots here and there. There were hundreds! Thousands maybe! It was a whole god damn album! Stacks of it! There were albums of albums! All categorized, sorted, and professionally edited to give it that loving flare. One might say that someone spent a whole deal of money to get those picture pitched perfect.

I have... many questions! :pinkiegasp:

“HOW!? HOW DID GET LIKE THIS!?” Rarity continued. Her voice continuing to raise through the stratosphere causing their ears to ring. “THIS WASN’T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!? HOW COULD EITHER OF YOU ALLOW THIS TO ESCALATE!? Fluttershy!!!”

DID IT GET LIKE THIS!?"*

She was so close. So close to nipping this love triangle problem in the bud. She had Applejack and Pinkie Pie at the same table, ready to sort this whole mess out together. Everything was going to be resolved diplomatically and then she can return to the same casual life as before. It was going to be beautiful and serene. But then it was all ruined thanks to these inconsiderate nincompoops. And now… things just got even more complicated than before!

Oh boy! :applecry:

The guilty party darted her eyes left and right. “I… forgot?”

Typical RD for you. :facehoof:

“Right! On it!” Rainbow lifted her feet and readied to Dash, only to pull a stop when she realized something. “And… how do I do that, exactly?”

They're screwed. :ajbemused:

“I’m not.” Pinkie replied instantly. Almost like she was denying and not denying it. “Well… not really. My mom set the whole thing up as a date. You know how old fashion they can be. If you don’t come home with a special someone at a certain age, they start setting you up with one of their friend’s kids. And I didn’t want you guys knowing I was going on a date with Flash Sentry of all people.” Ah… that made sense. “I didn’t even think of him like that until we got on our second date. It was supposed to be a simple get together. We’d hang, enjoy his mansion, and everything would go back to normal.”

That's the last thing a parent should do to their child! :twilightangry2:

But again, Pinkie simply shrugged. “Pfft. Nah. Those weren’t dates. They were just um… small get-togethers. It wasn’t anything serious. I’m sure he does that to every girl he dates. Ahehhehe.”

Right... :duck:

It is always a good day when this story updates. I must say, out of everything, I find the Flash/Adagio pairing to be very intriguing, and her characteristics are perfect for the situation. Angrily denying her clearly present feelings.

As for the others, I'm so happy that Applejack and Pinkie are talking, and I hope the others are soon to follow.

Flash is literally a Rizz god.

The number of pages scares me

Login or register to comment