• Published 15th Apr 2019
  • 2,702 Views, 930 Comments

Persona 6: REM - Azure Sandora



When people begin suffering intense nightmares that kill their victims, salvation comes in the form of a young girl who overcame her despair through sheer force of will. She is the Trickster, and she will become the light in the darkness.

Comments ( 23 )

“She’s still not sure she wants to be a witch,” Trixie pointed out, “Why would she be searching for magic?”

She's not sure if she wants to join the coven, you think she'd say no to magic?

“Rarity? Ladylike and elegant?” Trixie asked with a raised eyebrow, “I cannot picture Rarity anywhere near those two words.”

This is a fun line.

without stealing energy ffro”

From people.

“I’ll talk with her later to figure out what she needs for that,” Celestia said, “Ultimately that’s what Cadence will be discussing with her, but she won’t be arriving sadly until the 21st of November.

Huh, 10 days from now.

“Cosplay is essentially just a Halloween Costume you wear outside of Halloween, so I figured why not? I sometimes would cosplay for fun back home.”

I mean, she's not wrong.

Twi-Twi asleep

Twi-Twi is asleep.

“No one used it as an excuse to fuck me anytime or anything if you were wonderin’. Rover’s rules with that were that as an Alpha, I had to be the one to initiate shit like that.”

I mean, fair, consent is important.

Twilight sighed, “Well, I’m barely up as is when everyone else is, so not like I have much say. Not sure how Mitsuru’s going to handle it, though…”

I feel like she's handled weirder.

“This is official Diamond Dog business.”

This is very risky.

“For, years actually,” Adagio looked down pained, holding a hand to her chest, “Once he took us on as our Manager. I was 16 when he, first…”

A Svengallop and a Kamoshida. Christ...

That, she needed to be there for Adagio. Something terrible would happen to Adagio otherwise.

Ominous. May want to talk to Igor, see if he has any advice.

Interesting on all fronts here! I wonder when Starlight will next be able to touch Twilight.

This was great. It was surprising to see Adagio get her own Link too, and with a non-traditional Tarot too. But I really like how Rarity's arc is going. It is still a shocker to have her not being described as "ladylike and elegant", and that she does stuff like walk around naked. But it is clear that everyone is putting in the effort to make her feel welcome and compromise for her. I am curious how things will go with her and Rover.

As obvious as it is that Twilight is next, I'm genuinely excited for Blueblood.(I believe he is getting one based his sister getting ready to screw him over and put him under her thumb, I also see leading to conflict with Chrysalis who will most likely try to kill him)

Ooooo!! New Arcana~ Love it!

11636851
Was wondering where you were.

“There was a time where I wanted to be a seamstress,” Rarity explained, “My dream was to open my own business and make the sort of clothes I’d find sexy for other people,” she closed her eyes and chuckled, “Weird, right? A filthy mutt off the streets wanting to make clothes for a living?”

A seamstress sews off the peg clothes on a factory line. Rarity is a tailor. Everything she makes is bespoke. Meant to fit one specific person perfectly.

11643283

So basically they won but they still lost. Cool. Glad to know my thing had a real name attached to it.

I like this story alot cant wait to read more

Please tell me this story isn't dead.

11709359
It's not dead. I promise. Far from, honestly.

11709530
Alright, thanks. It's really good.

yo azure ya there?

Haven't got to read this yet, but I wonder how is Spike handled in this crossover?

11852518
I reveal nothing beyond I did give him a good role, I feel.

11854952
Like is he part of the group as an equal or sadly sidelined/not get what the Mane 6 are able to get?

11807268
Some people disliked its linearity, and how much of the lore is in codexes

Hope this gets updated soon

11855354
He doesn't get a Persona in this. But he _is_ an important Social Link, and I plan to give him his due props even as a civie.

11864022
So he's still sidelined because he's stuck as a civie by not being allowed to have a Persona?
Thats really disappointing..

I know he be a strong Social Link but it still isn't really fair the girls get a Persona but he is stuck as a civi.
He play secondfiddle pretty much by not being part of the "chosen ones" like usual..

11864079
I ask that you read the story before you judge though. The Social Links have a mechanic to them that I feel makes up for it, and I want to make Spike's very impactful.

11864197
The result is still the same though he plays secondfiddle to them due to not getting to have a Persona though and stuck as a civie..
He's still sidelined in a way and left out from the fun

I will try to read it to see, but seeing he is not allowed to have a Persona and be part of the "chosen ones" just stings..

Login or register to comment