• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,500 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,500

Final Episode: Final Part: Raging Business

FINAL EPISODE

The armed forces were growing very impatient, ever since they had been told to cease firing since Sunset docked onto the robot in orbit, but the danger had not ceased by a longshot.

The lead general contacted Luna, “Now you listen to me; I’ve just ordered one of our best missiles to be moved onto the launching pad, and if that robot up there fires upon the Earth one more time, it launches, whether there are still aboard or not! I cannot and will risk the lives of a few people for the lives of billions!”


“General, you must listen!” shouted Luna, but the line was already cut off. “Oh, of all the trigger-happy pig-headed murderous…!”

It was obvious to everyone now that there would be no reasoning with the armed forces. Then again, the general was right; somehow that robot had to come down before Vulcan blew the Earth to ashes.

Cadance was really starting to freak out and she slammed the table furiously, “I can’t believe it! I just won’t!!” she thundered “I lost my brother to evil; I can’t lose more of my family… or my friends!!”


“Honey, try to stay calm.” Shining Armor, but his wife turned and scorned “How can I keep calm when our friends and family are about to be blown to space dust?!!”

Everyone gawked at her fearfully. “Cadance, all this wild raging isn’t going to help.” said Twilight “There’s nothing we can do either, not while they’re up there.”

She felt her own frustration starting to mount, “If only they could get out that robot, out of orbit and back within our range, I could at least contact them!”

“Easy Twilight…” said Spike “Remember, all this fuss won’t help.”

Twilight got a hold of herself.

Krysta was so worried about Lightning and the others. “I just wonder what’s happening up there.”


(Que Intro)


The five rangers, still morphed brought Sunset to Vulcan on the bridge and removed her helmet.

“Not so tough now without your friends on your side.” Vulcan mocked. His minions all snickered, but Sunset was far from amused. “You’ll never get away with this, Vulcan!” she sneered.

Marla scoffed “Can’t you come up with anything original? That line is so overused.”

“Enough…” Vulcan said “I don’t want to waste much time, for as we say is business; time is money, and there’s lots of it waiting to be made once I conquer the Earth and sell it.” He then waltzed over to sunset and glared deeply into her eyes, “…And you and your fellow rangers are going to help me.”

Sunset angrily spit in his face!

The minions gasped, but rather than flying into a rage, Vulcan wiped his face with his hand and snapped his fingers for Keto “Brainwash her now before I change my mind and fire her into space!”


“With pleasure…” said Keto, and he typed into his console. The other rangers backed away as Sunset was cast a red field of light. She was levitated up off the ground. Keto explained, “This field is special blend of my Decomposition Mugic, combined with command codes that flow through your brain cells. You’ll do exactly as we tell you do like an obedient slave!”


Bronc looked at his console with deep concern “The power level is starting to run low!” he cried “We mustn’t leach off too much or all systems could fail!”


Hearing that gave Sunset an idea, but she couldn’t even move, and began to feel her mind starting to black as the brainwaves took their toll on her.

She would have surely been brainwashed… except, Sunset was no ordinary human. Being an original alien pony from Dimensional Universe, she was extra special!



Something began to shine from the deepest corner of her mind… and there she was, not even morphed, standing in her own mind, un-morphed, and moving towards the light.

“What is that?” she wondered as she moved in closer

She moved in closer and closer and finally, what she saw were like floating screens of memories from her past, including when she used to be evil; stealing Princess Twilight Sparkle’s crown and escaping to the human world where she had already confronted Lightning Dawn the space pony, whom was on his own mission at the time.

Then after she was defeated, and Princess Twilight offered her the chance to turn around… the next images she saw were of all the good she had done, all the friends she had made, even when Lightning returned and made her an official Starfleet officer, and most of all… was Artie.

After all this time, it still amazed her that he could actual find love for her, and how she found ability to return his feelings so deeply.

She smiled warmly, and suddenly all those images combined together to form her Shining Angel form that stood before her. She long since lost the ability to tap into at will, without her energizer, yet it spoke to her.

“You have done a lot to make it where you are today, much more of it all good. You can never erase the past, but you can learn from it and use that to help yourself and others.”


Hearing and remembering this made Sunset feel like she was glowing…!



She was in fact glowing brightly; her entire body was outlined in a thin bright light.


“What’s happening?!” snapped Vulcan.

Keto fiddled with the controls like crazy trying to isolate this suddenly outburst of power, “I can’t stop it! It’s overloading the systems!”

The console began to spark and flare as the power-levels went beyond critical points. “It’s gonna blow!” screamed Marla, and the console did explode, sending wires and scrap bits all over, and of course, with its destruction not only was Sunset released from the brainwave field, but all the other rangers snapped back to their senses.

“Whoa, what happened?” asked Buddy.

Rainbow rubbed the top of her helmet, “Last thing I remember I was in my cell and…”


Sunset, no longer glowing, turned to face her friends and smiled at them, “Glad to see you’re back, rangers.”

“Sunset!” cried Fluttershy, but the moment was interrupted by Vulcan furiously growling at them, and the minions standing by his side. “I don’t know what’s going on here, but I won’t stand for it!!” Vulcan shouted.


Sunset turned, she and all the others glared at him, “We’re not like you, Vulcan. You’ve been so obsessed with your business and power that you’ll never understand the power of friendship and believing. That’s what helped me overpower your brainwashing!”

Vulcan flared up, looking as if he would literally explode.

“I think you just struck a nerve with him.” said Lightning.


Rhymey grabbed Sunset’s helmet and handed it to her saying,

“Once and for all,
Let’s make him fall!”

Sunset agreed, and pressed on her morpher, aiming at her helmet, magically, or rather technologically, putting it back on her head instantly.


“Get them!” Vulcan shouted.

“But, sir, there’s not enough room in here!” cried Bronc, “We might damage the equipment!”

“GET THEM!!!!!!” Vulcan shouted so loud, the entire robot seemed to quiver. The minions were reluctant and feared to comply and rushed forth, blasted and knocking away all the chairs and things to make more space.

Marla whistled loudly calling a batch of Lingos to come onto the bridge and join the fight.


“Let’s go guys!” shouted Sunset, and the brawl was on.


Fluttershy, showing more courage than she had ever before, punched and kicked like crazy knocking the Lingos down going “Monsters…! Bullies…! Get away from me!”


Rhymey fought against Keto, not even bothering to draw out his sword. He had studied Keto’s fencing style since their last, and knew his every move.

Keto swung his staff furiously, but Rhymey blocked it with his fists and kicks. Finally seeing an opening, he kicked the staff away leaving Keto defenseless, and gave him a huge hard kick into the wall!


“We need to get down to the prisoners and set the free!
Somebody, hurry, please come with me!”


Lightning punched one Lingo away and trip-kicked another, “I’m with you, bud!”

The two rangers dashed for the door…

“No, you don’t!” thundered Vulcan, and he blasted the door hard causing a big explosion which knocked the two rangers back, and collapsed a whole heap of rubble over the doorway.

Vulcan laughed as he moved in to get at them both, but he was tackled to the floor by Buddy and Sunset.

Rainbow then grabbed her Sonic Cannon, “Stand back!” she shouted and shot at the rubble blowing it all away.

“Thanks, Rainbow!” said Lightning, then he and Rhymey ran off to free the prisoners.


Vulcan shoved Buddy and Sunset off of him, and then Marla and Bronc, and Keto having recovered stood by his side. “You… fool…!” Vulcan shouted “I’ve worked too long and hard to get this far, AND NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE IT FROM ME AGAIN!!”

“Nobody, but us!” shouted Sunset “IT’S TIME TO SHINE!!”



Meanwhile, the army had waited long enough. “Prepare to launch the bomb!” the general ordered. He ignored the many piles of contacts and messages from Vice Principal Luna. The only person who could order him not to fire was the President of the U.S.A, and it was under the very President’s orders that the missile be launched.

Both the President and the General hated that they were going to be shooting down the civilians onboard the robot, but again, the planet of billions were at stake.

“…LAUNCH!!”


POW!! The missile launched up, up, up…!



At the rangers’ base, the team saw the whole thing on the news. They could actually see the rocket flying up into the sky.

“No!!” cried Cadance “We’ve got to warn the rangers!”

“We can’t!” cried Twilight “I can’t make connection with them while their inside the robot!”

Shining Armor looked as if he could crash through a steel wall, while the pets were freaking out madly, but Luna was easily as disturbed! “Celesto… Celestia… Castor, Leilani!”



Lightning and Rhymey freed all the prisoners; shooting the control-boxes by the cells effectively disarming the barriers and opening the bars.

Despite having only a short rest after another energy drain, the prisoners managed to find enough strength to get up and walk, but they had no time to feel grateful, especially when a swarm of Lingos came running down the hall.

“I’ll hold them off, you get them to the megazord!” Lightning said to Rhymey.

Rhymey agreed, and shouted to the civilians,

“Don’t delay,
Come this way!”

The civilians followed him and ran down the halls as Lightning fought against the swarm of villains.


While on the bridge, Vulcan and his minions brutal beat on the rangers hard. Marla gave Buddy a huge hit with hair knocking him over and then jumped on him to pummel him with her fists “I don’t care if I ruin my nails… YOU’RE FINISHED!!” she thundered.

“Think… Again…!” Buddy snarled and managed to kick her up over him and then kicked her hard across the floor.

Bronc and Keto lunged at Rainbow, and she gave them a good shot with her Sonic-Cannon, sending them both crashing into the consoles shorting them out, causing a massive system overload in the entire robot.

Vulcan didn’t seem to notice or care much as he was furiously brawling with Sunset. He slashed at her hard with his claws making sparks fly and sent her skidding into the wall. “You just don’t know when to quit… DO YOU?!” he thundered at her.

Sunset bolted upright and grabbed her Star-Scepter, “You’re right, I don’t!” and she lunged forth, swerving Vulcan’s attack and slashing him hard across the chest. Then she kicked him hard into the wall, actually denting the metal platings.


Meanwhile, Rhymey was in Ultra-Star Megazord’s cockpit. He used the tractor beam to gather all the civilians in a giant bundle, as it was the only possible way to get them back to Earth that would protect them from the deadliness of space.

He used the short-wave communication to inform the others that they were ready to go and to hurry up and get to the megazord…

Suddenly, he looked out the view-port and saw a huge missile rocketing straight for them.

“IT’S COMING QUITE NEAR!!
WE MUST GET OUT OF HERE!!!”


Everyone else could see the missile coming from the bridge, but it was already too late to do anything!

“LOOK OUT!!” screamed Fluttershy.


KAPOW!! The missile struck the robot hard in its legs. The whole thing rocked violently shaking everyone about. The legs of robot were complete destroyed, and without its thrusters causing the robot to fall from orbit towards the Earth’s atmosphere.


“We gotta get outta here!” snapped Rainbow.

“Come on, let’s go!” added Buddy, and he Rainbow and Fluttershy dashed out the door to run for the megazord. “Sunset, come on!” Fluttershy called.


“Right…!” snapped Sunset, but as she tried to follow them, Vulcan blasted her with his flames sending her hard into the wall. “I’m not finished with you!” and he lunged at her still brawling like crazy.

“Sunset!” cried Fluttershy.

“Just go, I’ll catch up!” shouted Sunset.

Fluttershy felt her eyes coming to tears behind her helmet, but Rainbow grabbed her and dragged her along the hallway.



The robot was falling faster than ever and heating up upon re-entry. Fortunately the metal shielding protected it, the megazord was also protected by its own shelling, and the tractor-net kept all the civilians safe as well.


Five of the rangers were in the cockpit and contemplating the situation. Lightning called Sunset over the com, “Sunset! Where are you? We have to go now!”


Sunset was stuck fighting with Vulcan so hard she barely found time to answer. “Just go! Get the civilians to safety!”


“But Sunset!” cried Buddy!

“JUST GO!!!”


Fluttershy felt like weeping, but even she, just like the others knew they had to go!

“You heard her so…
AWAY WE GO!” shouted Rhymey as he activated the controls and the Megazord literally broke off the attachments on the decaying robot and rocketed off through the atmosphere, towing the civilians all in the tractor-net. The poor people were rocked and tossed about like being on a sickening roller-coaster ride.

Some of them even felt like hurling!



The friends at the base tracked them, and Twilight was finally able to contact them. “Rangers, listen to me!” she cried “I’m glad you’re okay, but that robot is falling too fast. It’s heading towards San-Francisco! At its speed and size, when it hits the ground it’ll cause a massive shockwave, like a meteor, and level the entire city!”



The rangers all gasped. “So you’re saying we’ve got to knock it off course?” asked Buddy.

“Yes, and slow it down!” said Twilight “I’ve calculated some figures…” she sent them at once “If you can deflect and slow the robot just enough, it should crash in a large stretch of outback where it won’t cause much damage.”


The rangers studied the figures and agreed that it would work, “Except for one thing…!” said Fluttershy, “Susnet’s still on that thing!”



Everyone at the base gasped!



Inside, Vulcan’s minions knew it was time to flee. “Master!” cried Bronc “We must escape, now!”


“I’m not leaving!” thundered Vulcan, and he glared at Sunset “I’m finishing you off once and for all!” and he blasted her hard into the wall again. “You crazy fool!” snapped Sunset “We’ll all be destroyed!”

Vulcan still didn’t seem to interest and lunged at her.

“Forget this, I’m bailing!” cried Keto. “Wait for me!” hollered Marla. Even Bronc was with his comrades and decided to bail out! Their teleporters were damaged in the battle, so they jumped by parachute, over the Pacific Ocean, but the winds were so strong that their parachutes were broken to pieces causing them all plunge down, down, down… splashing hard to the waters below!


The rangers saw them, and almost felt sorry for the minions, feeling neither of them could have survived a fall like that; even hitting water from such a height would be like hitting concrete.


That was the least of their problems, the mainland was coming up fast, and the robot would crash into the city in approximately one minute.

…Even with all this, all Vulcan cared about was finishing off Sunset, and he wouldn’t let her leave. “You see, Red Ranger… this is business, MY business, and in my business EVERYTHING GOES MY WAY!!”

He blasted at her again, but this time she rolled out of the way making the blast hit the wall, damaging it but not breaking it. “You forgot one important thing about all business, Vulcan!” she sneered at him “…Always double check your figures! An error could slip by!”



…Able-Boost, Activate!”


“Able-Boost Mode, Engage!”

Glowing brightly, she held up her scepter, “Charge, full-power!”

“Star-Scepter, Engage! Maximum Power!”


Vulcan roared furiously and forced everything he had into one thunder flare blast, but Sunset, thank to her enhanced speed, rolled out of the way, made a colossal leap over the burning energy and fired the biggest blast from her Star-Scepter ever, hitting Vulcan so hard that it forced him clean into the thickness of the wall, trapping him!

The force of the blast was so hard that it blew Sunset herself clear through the viewport, shattering the glass!


“Look! It’s Sunset!” cried Lightning.

“Quick! Catch her!” shouted Rainbow.


Sunset spun and tumbled about, until she was safely caught in the megazord’s right hand. “GOT’CHA!!” shouted Buddy.

“Great catch, guys!” Sunset called “Now let’s finish this for good!”


Clasping Sunset carefully, the rangers maneuvered the megazord to underneath the robot and then gave it a huge bump level it off its steep dive so it flew over the city heading straight for the outback lands.

“…SO LONG, VULCAN!!” Sunset called.


Inside, Vulcan, unable to free himself from bondage, screeched with all his might, “MY LEGACY WILL LIVE ON…!!!!!!!!”


…3… 2… 1…!! CRASH!! KAPOW!! A massive explosion followed by two more explosions, a final SUPER BANG, which made a large crater and stirred up a lot of dust, but the dust harmlessly bleed away to nothing in the winds!


The civilians and the rangers could hardly believe what they had just seen or done!


The megazord touched down, and finally released all the civilians safely on the ground. “Thank heavens we made it!” cried Celesto.

Celestia hugged him deeply and they both held their children in their arms. They still were looking rather sickly, but most likely it was just from extreme fatigue and malnourishment which was easily treatable.


The rangers, de-moprhed, and all regrouped and hugged Sunset in a big group-hug, delighted she was alright, but suddenly there was a stirring sound from the great pile of wreckage where the robot crashed.

Everyone looked on, and actually saw Vulcan’s arm sticking out from the debris, quivering madly as if he was trying to comeback!

“No way!” cried Sunset.

“Is he…?
It can’t be!” added Rhymey.



Everyone watched nervously, but all they heard was a loud groan and the arm keeled down flat. The arm then disappeared, vaporized into ashes… The End of Vulcan!


“We… did it.” Sunset said softly, and then she cheered “We really did it!”

The rest was all drowned out by everyone cheering loudly, as the crowd of people rushed over to hoist the six rangers up for their heroic triumph in helping to save the world!


The gang at the base were cheering and hugging each other as well. even Krysta and Spike hugged each other!




Though the robot had caused much damage across the world, people were banding together to rebuild, inspired by the rangers’ heroisms, and those whom were injured were receiving the finest treatments there was.



The very next day, Celesto held a big party within the base, though it usually wasn’t the greatest of places to hold a party; for once he was willing to make an exception


“I’d like to propose a toast.” he said, and the entire room went silent. “To our Power Rangers …Sunset Shimmer… Buddy Rose… Rainbow Dash… Rhymey… Fluttershy… Lightning Dawn… You have gone far beyond the calls of duty, and protected your town, your planet, the entire galaxy. Words can never express how grateful we are to you.”

The rangers all smiled proudly.


“And to you… Twilight Sparkle, Professor Brain, and all of you at this laboratory; your expertise as well as technological and scientific contributions, we would be lost without. Thank you, for a job well done!”

Everyone cheered!


As the party continued, “Do you really think we should be celebrating?” asked Fluttershy “I mean there’s still a huge tower of monsters out there somewhere.”

“Yeah, there is…” said Buddy “…But look at it this way: with Vulcan and his minions gone, there’s nobody there to let them out of their cells.”

Twilight agreed with him, “Eventually they’ll all go hungry from not being fed or tended to. I know that seems rough, but we just can’t help it. At least it means no more trouble.”


“We’ve worked hard and done our best.
Now I think we deserve a rest.” said Rhymey.

Fluttershy looped her arm around his and pecked his cheek deeply. “A chance for some peace and quiet…”

Rainbow strummed her guitar, “More time for excellence and things.”

“Yeah, but some of us actually have to work.” Lightning pointed out. The others looked at him jokingly. “Okay, let’s party!”

Everyone agreed and it sure was a great one, especially when Rainbow played her guitar to a soundtrack and everyone dances wildly.

“I call this “Doin’ the Dog.” Spike said as he boogied about. “That’s nothing; check this out.” Krysta said as she twisted and twirled in the air like dancing as she flew.



The party was all so wonderful and everyone was so preoccupied, no one noticed Sunset had excused herself to head over to the hospital to tell her friends the good news, especially to Artie.

“We did it, Vulcan’s gone, and everything’s going to be okay. I know it will.”

She felt Artie’s hand give a small twitch. It was just a muscle reflex, but to her it was a very good sign that soon he would awaken, as probably would all the others. “We’ll always be a team…” Sunset said as she gazed at all her friends and touched her morpher “…Always.”





Far, far away on the island where the prison tower stood, all the many prisoners still locked up were hammering on their cell for someone, anyone to come and let them out or at least feed them.

“We’re starving here!”

“I’m going to rot away to nothing!”

“SOMEBODY… ANYBODY…!!”



From within Vulcan’s private lab, that huge led blanket he put over his special project fell off, revealing a gigantic egg-like pod… and it was quivering softly as something pounded on it from inside.

Suddenly, POW… a fist shot right through the pod, dripping with a slimy substance, followed by a small crack higher up on the shell. Inside a pair of glowing red eyes shone, followed by the soft sound of snickering…

“…Now it begins!”


To Be Continued… “Power Rangers SUPER Starfleet!”

Comments ( 10 )

SUPER Starfleet?!

AWWWWWW, YEAAAAAHHHH!

Awesome ending can't wait for the sequel let me know when it's posted and uploaded

I'm not going to up or downvote this, but noticing it in passing, I have only this to say:

Is this really any worse than what would normally show up on fanfiction.net?

8176141

there are worse things...

8176220 Well yes. The qualifier was the word 'normally' there. I mean I've seen things on FFnet that were... utterly horrifying in concept and not just knee-jerk horror. Like, Harry Potter bodyswapping with the cast of FIrefly and ending up in a romance a bunch of sparkly vampires comes to mind.

8176246

Eh, it's a matter of preference

You're the reason Humanity suffers.

8574283

I am nothing of the sort

8574306

Damn. Well, are you a pretty princess?

Login or register to comment