• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,500 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,500

Episode 20: Digital Dangers: Part 1

Author's Note:

-Before any of you start with me about the whole "CROSSOVER TAG" again. I have explained this before; I have already used up the six tag limit. I CANNOT put it in, nor will I change one of the existing ones to do so, and even still, this IS NOT a true crossover. Despite there being elements of Digimon in it now, it's only a couple of eps (It's not a true crossover) Therefore, there will BE no Crossover tag

-POWER RANGERS DIGITAL: Was my second ever successful Power Ranger Team for fanfiction (More will be explained as you read)

-I'm quite aware of what Kari became 25 years later, but this is MY fiction, and I like her better like this. (I even drew a few pictures, and shared them with people and told them of my idea... and they actually DID picture Kari doing it.

EPISODE TWENTY

One night, it had just gone dark on Mystic Island and the stars were popping up in the skies. Most of the people had gone home and to bed, and those who were still awake and working had no idea of what was about to happen…!

In the open fields on a quiet part of the island, away from the city, a dark and eerie creature landed in the meadows. She was pale gray and dressed completely in black, with black shredded wings, chains worn around her clothes, and her left arm had a large claw with red sharp nails.

On her clothes, next to a bright white skull, was a red army ribbon was a Japanese marking on it, meaning she was possibly part of a large group?


She looked around to make certain she was not followed. “I have lost them!” she said to herself. “I may be strong now, but I require more to reach my Mega form. Then, I will have all the power I will need.”

She paused, and shut her eyes looking deeply inside of her evil heart, as if she were remembering a battle from way back.

“It has been such a long time, but finally, after all these years, I shall make the rangers pay for destroying my master.

I will rebuild his empire, and carry out the will that would have been his, and no one; not any Digi-Destined or Power Ranger shall stop me now!”

She held out her arms and shouted, “DARKNESS WAVE!” unleashing a wave of dark smoke at the ground, and summoning forth a horde of bat-like creatures, far scarier and more wicked looking than any Lingo. “Come, my pets…” she said to them “We have much to do. Get me as much energy from these humans as you can!”

She rubbed the white skull on her outfit which pulsated brightly, and she snickered wickedly at what she had in mind.



Meanwhile, far away in Japan, in a town called Obadia. It had only gone midday. A young man thirty years-old, was pulling a Noodle Cart down the street, calling, “Noodle-Noodle! Come get your Noodles!”

People nearby who heard him and smelled the heavenly scent of his cooking, formed large crowds wanting to sample the man’s delicious cooking.

“Hail to you, Davis!” a young man said.

“Your noodles are the greatest!” added a woman.

Everyone cheered, and the man rubbed the back of his head feeling a bit shy. Still he made quite a load of money from his business while singing, “I’m a rich man… getting richer…”

He was interrupted by his cell-phone ringing. “Hello, Davis Motomyia.”

“Davis, it’s Izzy; I think I found where she went.”

Davis immediately looked concerned. “Do the others know yet?”

“I’ve told them, but they’re all still at work right now, but you can excuse yourself easier, and we figured you could go and investigate. I’ve already sent you what you need back at your office.”

“Right, I’m on my way. Tell all the others to standby and wait for me to call them if it’s that bad.”


He quickly rushed with his wagon to a large building he owned where he ran his large business of Noodle Carts, products and factories around the world. He quickly dashed to his office on the top floor, just in time to see the computer on his desk flashing brightly, and there on his desk appeared a small white device with red edges.

“My Digi-Vice and morpher.” he said to himself as he took it. “I never thought I’d need these again, but so be it!”

He quickly informed his secretary simply that he had a huge emergency to tend to and he wouldn’t be back for a while.

After that, he strapped the Digi-Vice Morpher to his wrist and held it to the computer screen. At once, a strange looking gate appeared on the screen. “Digi-Port OPEN!!” Davis shouted, and he vanished in a flash of light, into the computer.


(Que Intro)


That night on Mystic Island, a young couple was strolling down the streets in the city on a romantic date. “Do you really love me that much?” the woman asked.

“Sure do, hon…” the man replied, and then he turned and held out a ring to her “…And I want to keep making you happy for the rest of my life.”

His girlfriend burst into tears of happiness and threw her arms around him. Just as they were about to share a kiss they were surrounded by the bat-creatures. The woman screamed, and her boyfriend looked furious and ready for a brawl. “Stay behind me!” he said to his girlfriend, and then glared and sneered at the creatures “You punks got some nerve, you know that!”

The batguys growled and sneered back and looked ready to fight, but really the took the couple into their clutches and began to magically drain them of energy, leaving the two feeling weak and tired.

Elsewhere, more of their comrades were doing the same thing; sneaking up on people and draining their energy, causing a big ruckus in town.

Their leader appeared in the streets and absorbed the energy into her body, making the white skull glow brighter than ever. “All this human energy, I LOVE IT!!” she screeched.

Many humans who saw her screamed and ran as fast as they could, much to her delight. “Yes, run, it only makes your energy warmer for me!”


“Stop!” shouted a voice. The creature turned and saw Sunset and the Starfleet Rangers, minus Lightning.

“The rangers…?! How can this be?” the creature shouted, but she took a good look at them and realized, “Wait, something is different. You are not the rangers I know.”

“Well, whoever or whatever you are…” said Sunset “You’re going down for what you’ve done to these people!”

“No one threatens LadyDevimon!” the creature sneered, and she shouted for her batguys, “Get them!”

The batguys charged forth and the rangers rushed at them, but they soon found that these creatures were hardly like facing the Lingos. They were much slicker in speed and able to dodge and evade attacks, and they felt much tougher than the Lingos too; a simple punch made sparks fly.

“What’s with these guys?” groaned Rainbow “It’s like touching fire!”

“We can’t give up!” said Buddy.

So they all continued to fight, and they all were losing badly, much to Ladydevimon’s delight. She snapped her fingers calling the batguys off. “My turn, now. I could use a good warmup.”

Fluttershy shuddered as the villainous crept forth.

“Steady Fluttershy,
Keep your courage high.” said Rhymey.


LadyDevimon hissed like a snake, making Fluttershy only want to cower more, but she like the others knew they couldn’t just let her get to them. “Let’s get her!” shouted Sunset.

The rangers charged forth and put up valiant effort, but LadyDevimon swerved and evaded all their attacks almost effortlessly “Is this the best you can do? How pathetic!

…BLACK WING!” Her left arm seemed to form into a long sharp spike, much to the rangers worry. “Weapons ready!” shouted Sunset, and one by one they grabbed their gear.

Sunset: “Star Scepter!”

Buddy Rose: “Plasma Whip!”

Rainbow Dash: “Sonic Cannon!”

Rhymey: “Raid Blade!”

Fluttershy: “Strong Shield!”


LadyDevimon only laughed, “You think those little toys are impressive; well I don’t!”

The brawl continued.




At the tower Vulcan had been observing everything with deep interest. “Who commissioned this creature?” he asked to his minions, but they were just as astonished as he was. “I’m afraid this creature is not listed in the prison databanks, sir.” said Bronc. “Our computer is unable to identify her as well. We don’t know who she is, what she is or where she came from.”


“Whatever…” said Marla “Whoever she, she could seriously use a fashion sense. Black is so last millennium.”

“Too bad the rangers can’t seem to keep up with her.” said Keto “It’s nice to see them finally getting beat up.”


Vulcan only continued to watch the fight wonder who this creature really was, where did she come from, and most importantly; what was she after? “Still…” he said sinisterly “We’ll let things go for the moment. Perhaps the rangers will finally have met their match.”

He snickered softly.





Sunset and Rainbow fired their weapon blasts, but Lady-Devimon swerved and leapt into the air. “Oh, no, you don’t!” shouted Buddy, and he lashed his whip straight at her.

“Oh, yes, I do! STUN WHIP!” LadyDevimon shouted, and she sent a shocking electrical wave at the whip sending it back at Buddy, hitting him hard and causing his suit to power down.

“Buddy!” cried Sunset!

Buddy wasn’t hurt, but deeply concerned, and all he could was watch helplessly as LadyDevimon ruthlessly continued to attack his friends.

Rhymey went at her with his sword, but she parried it with her spike-arm, and then struck him hard and he powered down.

“That’s it! Now I’m mad!” shouted Rainbow “Sonic Cannon, full power… FIRE!!”

Kapow! Her strong attack hit LadyDevimon hard

“Bullseye!” Rainbow rejoiced.

“Great shot!” commented Sunset.

Fluttershy then looked ahead at the smoke and cried, “Look…!”

As the smoke cleared, LadyDevimon had in fact been damaged by the blast, but she was still standing and seemed infuriated! “It’s not nice to hit a lady!” she hissed.

“I don’t believe this!” cried Rainbow.

“STUN WHIP!” LadyDevimon shouted, shocking the girls with the same electrical attack, knocking them all down and de-morphing them as well.

“You girls okay?” Buddy asked as he and Rhymey ran over to help them up. The girls were alright, but all the rangers were concerned now, and LadyDevimon hissed at them all. “You may not be the rangers I long to destroy, but you will do nicely as come one step closer to conquering this world and avenging my master!”

The rangers all huddled together, completely unable to fight back. “Get ready…” Sunset said as they all inched towards a bench by a bus stop.

“Farewell!” sneered LadyDevimon “POSION WAVE!” she unleashed a wave of poisoning smog straight at the rangers, resulting in a big explosion!

LadyDevimon was most confident she had destroyed them as she laughed manically! “That was invigorating.” She then motioned for her batguys to follow her “We have much to do and so little time!”


Fortunately, the rangers had survived. Just before the attack had hit the slipped through a secret jump tube near the bench and escaped to the safety of their base.

Lightning was there and helped treat their small injuries, but he felt ready to kick himself for not being there to help them. “When I first heard of people collapsing in the streets, I helped them to the hospital and get to safety, I couldn’t just leave them.”

“It’s okay, Lightning. You were still helping other people.” said Sunset “Besides, I don’t think it would’ve made too much a difference if you’d have been there anyway.”

“She’s right.” agreed Buddy “That LadyDevimon threw us around like ragdolls. It would’ve happened to you too.”


Twilight was working on the computer, going over the recorded images, and keeping tabs on LadyDevimon and the condition of the city.

“How’s it look?” asked Spike. Twilight shook her head “I’ve never seen anything like her before. My scans can’t identify her like the monsters we’ve faced.”

“Then that means she’s not working for Vulcan.” said Krysta.



Everyone, even the rangers looked at the monitors and saw LadyDevimon and her batguys continuing to absorb energy from humans, but that was pretty much all they were doing it seemed. They weren’t attacking the city or making any attempts to destroy it at all.

“This doesn’t make any sense.” Rainbow “Who is this walking banshee?”

“More importantly,
What is she?” asked Rhymey.


“…She is a Digimon.” said a voice. Everyone turned and saw a young man standing at the entrance to the room. “…And I’m here to help you stop her.”

“Who are you?” asked Buddy.

“Davis Motomiya: Former Digi-Destined, Noddle Entrepreneur, and Former Red Digital Ranger.”

Hearing that he was a former power ranger immediately sparked their interests, but of course they were also concerned. “How do we know you’re telling the truth?” asked Sunset.

“How did you even get into our base?” added Fluttershy.

Celesto came into the room and answered “…I let him in.” he approached Davis and shook his hand. “It’s good to see you again.”

Davis smiled, “Likewise, Celesto.”

“You two know each other?” Spike asked “Oh… uh I um…”

“It’s alright, Spike. He knows you can talk.” Celesto assured him “He also knows everything about us as well. You can trust him.”

He explained that he and Davis were business associates, which was how they knew one another. “But I got to admit…” said Davis “When I heard about this whole Starfleet, and aliens and stuff, I was almost actually surprised, but that’s beside the point. We need to talk.”


Everyone sat down at the table and Davis explained as much as he could, about Digimon-- short for “Digital-Monsters” that came for a world contained within certain computer networks, and how he and his friends, and others before him traveled through and from that Digital World, teaming up with their own Digimon partners to become The Digi-Destined-- a band of chosen heroes to help protect the Digital World from evil doers


Everyone, especially Twilight found this to be most incredible. “A whole world contained in computers?” Twilight cried “I’ve been into computer science for years and never dreamed such a thing!”

“Me neither.” said Lightning “I’ve been all over the world and, I thought discovered about the dimensional Universe was amazing, but this… this is almost unbelievable.”

“Well, actually this as real as it gets.” said Davis. He looked at Sunset “Kind of like how I can believe you’re some alien pony from another dimension I’ve never heard of, but believe in now.”

“Thanks… I guess.” said Sunset.

“What about LadyDevimon?” asked Krysta “What do you know about her?”

Davis went silent for a moment and clenched his fists, “She’s no ordinary one. I’ve seen her before… way back.


Many years ago, an evil disgraced army general-- Conan Lockhart, a weapon-obsessed, power-hungry madman-- He invaded the Digital World, and set up his own army base to capture Digimon. Seeing them as nothing more than power weapons he could use to gain power and conquer both worlds. He transformed them into horrible creatures. Worse than that, his technology had given them a special protection, making any all ordinary Digimon attacks completely ineffective on them.

However, an unfortunate side-effect to this protection made them more vulnerable to human-power. So my friends and I created our own Power Ranger tech and stuff, and that’s how I came to be a ranger. After many struggles, we beat Lockhart’s army and sent that creep to his doom…

Unfortunately, he had a Digimon Partner, a Black Gatomon, whom escaped and went into hiding for many years training to become stronger. She broke into the human world and discovered a way to absorb human energy to help her Digivolve-- grow to her next stage of evolution.

Now she’s a LadyDevimon, an Ultimate Level. She appeared before us in Japan, and we gave chase, but she suddenly found that she wasn’t strong enough to conquer us yet and fled to find more energy. We lost sight of her and tracked her here to this island.

If she really wants to conquer this world she plans to absorb more and more energy until she can Digivole again to reach her Mega form, and when that happens she’ll be really hard beat.”


Everyone stared at him, wide-eyed and mouths hanging open as if they had seen a ghost. “We’ve already faced her. She’s already hard to beat.” said Sunset.

“Which means we can’t let her get the power she needs.” added Buddy.

Davis agreed, “But we’re going to need help from my friends. Only altogether will we have a better chance, especially what we can offer you. I need to call them at once.”

He got out his cellphone and called in to make long-distance calls. “First: My wife, Kari; the pink ranger. Originally she said she wanted to be a kindergarten teacher, but she had a change of mind down the road. Now she’s a pediatrician.”



Far away in Obadia, Kari was giving a checkup to a little boy.

“Take a deep breath for me.” she asked kindly, and her patient did as he was told. “Okay, that sounds great. I think we’re all done here.” She handed the boy a lollipop and a sticker for being a good patient. “Thanks Dr. Kari.” The boy said with a smile.

The two shared a warm hug before the boy left to leave with his mother.

Kari sighed happily as she washed her hands in the sink; very content with her job. To her, being a doctor was not only fun, but she still got to teach kids about good health and their bodies, as well as take good care of them.

Suddenly, the phone rang and receptionist called to her. “Your husband is on line two, Doctor.”

She answered the phone, “Hi, Davis…” then suddenly her expression changed to worry when she was told of what was happening. “I’ll be there as soon as I can. Okay, love you!”



Davis continued to call more of his friends.

“Codi Hida: The yellow ranger. A law graduate. He’s got a heck of a stubborn temper, but we can always count on him.”


The young man was just reading some law books in his office, expecting to hear from clients soon, when his phone finally ranger. “Cody Hida…

Hey, Davis, what’s happening?”



“Yolei Ichijouchi: blue ranger. She married my best friend, Ken-- he’s also a ranger and a police detective-- and she’s pretty much just a mother and housewife, but we don’t hold it against her.”


Yolei answered the phone while holding a crying baby in her arms, and while her two year old daughter was running wild among the house. “I said… I’LL BE THERE AS SOON AS I CAN!” she yelled into the phone. She hung up the phone and witnessed her daughter breaking a flower vase, and her little baby son sneezed down her back. “Oyi-vay!” she groaned.



“I asked her to tell Ken to come with us.” said Davis “Now the Green Ranger, TK. He became a novelist.”


TK was sitting at his desk in his home office trying to come up with a new chapter for his latest novel. “What about-- No, that’ll never work.”

His phone rang. “Davis…?

…?! Alright, I’m on my way.”




“Well, that’s that.” Davis sighed “It’ll take them a while to get here. They have to get their affairs in order and grab their gear and all that.”


“Which means we need to make a plan
And do whatever is that we can.” suggested Rhymey


Davis agreed, and he held out his D3-Morpher and with the press of a button, he transferred some of his digital energy into the rangers’ morpher badges. “That’ll help give a small edge, but it won’t last long. Hopefully just long enough from my friends to get here.”


Twilight worked at the computer and came up with an idea. “Since LadyDevimon is gathering human energy, maybe if we keep away from the people she’ll start to run low.”

Celesto thought it over. “We can pinpoint where LadyDevimon will strike and get all the people away from there. It won’t be easy, but it may do the trick.”

“We’ll have to be careful though.” said Davis “She’ll still be able to get energy from us. It probably be best if we didn’t morph just yet to preserve our power.”


Krysta couldn’t help but sigh, “It’s going to be a long night.”



Celesto contacted the police and arranged for an area evacuation, and most of the rangers helped keep other people clear of the area.


Sunset and Davis stayed hidden behind a stone wall fence outside a big office building. The entire area was surrounded by police tape and the building was empty.


Sunset contacted the others, “Is everyone evacuated?”

“All clear, Sunset.” replied Rainbow “The cops won’t let anyone other than us within a mile around here.”


Davis was glad to hear that, and he checked his D3 as the little black dot that was moving their way. “Here she comes, get ready.”


In almost no time the evil Digimon and her swarm of batguys appeared on the scene. LadyDevimon was most outraged to find the area empty. “There’s not a human in sight!” she growled “How am I supposed to get more energy?”


“You’re not!” Davis shouted as he and Sunset leapt out to face the creatures.

“You…!” LadyDevimon sneered at Davis.

“You didn’t think you’d get away that easy, did you?”

LadyDevimon’s sneer curled into a sinister grin, “Well, at least you saved me the trouble of a trip back. I may not have absorbed all the power I want just yet, but I have absorbed a lot to take out and your little friend!”


“Try it, witch lady!” sneered Sunset.


LadyDevimon growled, and the two red rangers stood ready. “Remember, we’ve got to try and get her to use up energy, but don’t morph.” Davis whispered.

Sunset nodded, and she hoped this plan would work.


“Get them!” LadyDevimon shouted to her batguys, and the creatures lunged forth with herself bringing up the rear!

The rangers both leapt backwards over the wall as the monsters approached. “BLACK WING!” LadyDevimon skewered the wall with her spike arm, shattering it to pieces, but there was no sign of either ranger on the other side.

“Where did they go?” thundered LadyDevimon. “Over here…” Sunset called. The monsters turned and saw the two rangers run inside the building. “After them!” shouted LadyDevimon.


Davis and Sunset decided to split up. “We can throw them off the trail for a bit.”

“Right!” cried Sunset, and they both dashed off to the upper floors just as the monster came crashing through the doors, shattering the glass and breaking the walls.

“Spread out and find them!” LadyDevimon ordered “We’ll find those two rouges even if we have to break this building brick-by-brick!”

She wasn’t kidding! She knew that by beating Sunset and Davis, their teams would be a lot easier to beat.



Meanwhile, the other Starfleet rangers met up outside the building, except for Lightning whom was asked to keep a watch out for the other rangers when they arrived and guide them to the danger zone.

“Looks like they ran inside.” said Fluttershy.

“Gee, what was your first guess; the broken doorway?” grumbled Rainbow.

Buddy contacted the base, “Twilight, are you tracking them?”


Twilight kept a sharp watch on her computer. “I’ve got them. Davis and Sunset are heading for the top floor, but the monsters aren’t far behind.”


“Right, we’ll go in after them.” said Rainbow, but Celesto said “No, don’t go in there. We can’t risk more of you getting in danger, and besides I need you all outside for something else important. I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be needed.

Stand by for further instructions.”


The rangers complied and signed off while looking nervously at the building, hoping their friends were okay.


The monsters were really making a mess inside; breaking through walls, tipping over desks and cubicles, and many more.

“You’re beginning to make me angry, you two sneakers!” shouted LadyDevimon “Come out! We’ll find you!”

She suddenly could hear the sounds of footsteps from the ceiling, from someone running down the hall one floor up.

She grinned and snickered wickedly. “Run faster, it makes your energy more tasteful!”


Davis and Sunset were running down the hall, both feeling bushed from running so far and climbing so many flights of stairs. “Why couldn’t we just take the elevator?” groaned Sunset. “They’d be expecting that.” panted Davis “At least this way we can be more elusive.”

They could see the door to the next flight of stairs up ahead and dashed straight for it, when suddenly the floor behind them burst wide open, and there stood a swarm of the batguys snarling at them.

“Go!” shouted Davis, and he and Sunset dashed for the stairs with the villains on their tails. They chased them down the hall, burning everything in their path to the touch.

Davis and Sunset slammed the door shut, bashing the villains into each other and then proceeded to dash up the stairs and out onto the rooftop only to find even more batguys already there and waiting for them. “Let’s go back!” shouted Sunset.

They turned to head back through the door, but it got blasted by LadyDevimon herself. “Leaving so soon? How rude!” she hissed.

The two rangers were completely surrounded and were spooned back up against the edge of the roof with a thirty story drop below. Sunset’s power still hadn’t fully restored from the last battle, and Davis preferred to preserve what power he had.

“If you had any special ideas, now would be a good time!” said Sunset.

Davis remained silent and just glared the evil creatures down as LadyDevimon moved in closer, liking her lips and ready for a bite. “Dinner is served…!”


To Be Continued…!