• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,497 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,497

Episode 3: Big Blowhard

EPISODE THREE

Over the weekend, the rangers helped out in the city to clean up the messes and damages caused by the battle. People already well-knew whom they were… they SAW them morph right in the open streets, and they wore their morpher badges right on their shirts where even more people could plainly see them… but then again they already knew them as Starfleet Heroes anyway.

Even Celesto didn’t mind that their identities were revealed, but he did solemnly make them swear never to reveal the location of their underground base. Many of their vital experiments and secrets lay there.

And, as a quick way to get the rangers to the base, secret tunnels with long travel slides leading to the base were revealed to be secretly set up all over the island, which only they and other team members could locate and access with their own equipment.

The people of the city were thankful to the rangers, despite the collateral damages, and promised to try and be brave and let whatever evil was lurking forth know that they would stand strong, hence the helping in the clearing up.



Meanwhile, Sunset had excused herself from the big cleanup to visit the hospital and check up on her comatose friends. Dr. Penny Sillion, whom had long since transferred from Canterlot High to work full time at the hospital was watching over them.


“How are they, Doc? Are they doing any better?”

“I’m afraid not…” replied Penny, “They were really hit hard in that explosion and their bodies need time to heal. Lots of time, but don’t worry… as long as they stay on their treatment, it won’t get worse. Just try to be brave for them… it’ll help.”

She left Sunset to run her shift, and Sunset walked down the room, gazing at each of her friends and seeing them lying so still and silent.

Rarity… Starla… Applejack… Dyno and Myte… Pinkie Pie… and way at the end was Artie, whom she came to see most of all. “Hi Artie…” she said softly to him “It’s Sunset… Look, I don’t know if you can hear me, but I came to give you this.” She held up a small flowery shrub in a flower pot, “It’s actually for all of you. The guys and I put it together. We also got a card.”

She held up a lovely “get well” card, with everyone names signed in it. Even the adults signed it, and Spike made a little paw mark. She placed the plant on the window so it could get some sunlight and put the card next to it.

She then gazed down at her boyfriend again, and wanted to peck his cheek but was advised by the staff not to because of the all the face wounds which were still probably infected. She didn’t want to get sick herself.

“Please get well soon.” that was all she said, and then she left.


(Que Intro)



During a break in the cleaning up, Celesto invited the rangers back to the base to show them something very special, and he led them to a large hanger bay. “We’ve been working and perfect this for five years now. You’re the first ones outside of this base to see these, but I figured it be best if you saw them now.” he explained to them, and once inside the Ranger’s eyes widened with awe.

Five powerful jet vehicles, all were silver but with colored chrome edgings matching each ranger’s color, were being fueled, worked on, and maintenance by the professor and his crew. “Wow!” exclaimed Sunset.

“Double wow.” added Buddy.


“These are the Star-Jets.” Celesto told them “They were built from jets and parts from when I worked at NASA and when I was in the Air-Force, but don’t be fooled by them first glance. Unlike ordinary jets, these have been super up with astonishing abilities weapons; they are even capable of traveling in space and underwater.”

“This is so incredible!” Rainbow squealed “I’ve always wanted to get into the air-force, and really hit the skies!”


“Well don’t be getting any big ideas.” Twilight said “We probably won’t even need to use them, and besides we’ve only just completed basic tests. Now the serious testing begins. It’ll take a few more weeks.”

Rainbow felt disappointed, “Well that’s a real drag.”


Fluttershy twiddled her fingers nervously as she gazed at the huge jets. “They seem so big.” She whimpered “I… I don’t think I can actually climb in there.”


The others rolled their eyes; a typical Fluttershy timid moment.


“Well, you needn’t worry about that, Fluttershy.” Celesto said “As Twilight said, we may not even need to use them, but just the same I just thought I should show you them.”

Rhymey admired what would be his own jet, not touching it of course.

“Look at this here, look at that there.
I can only imagine this thing being in the air.”

He imagined himself flying his jet in the cockpit and spelling out a love poem for Fluttershy in the sky.

Roses are Red
The Sky is blue
My dear Fluttershy
Rhymey loves you.

…and she would be definitely flattered.


“Now, now… Rhymey.” Professor Brain said, snapping him out of his trance “I realize how tempting this must be, but you must consider… we have taken five long years to construct these vehicles, spending quite massive fortune as well, and after many failures, we have only just reached the point where they think we have the answers…

…but we only THINK that we do. We still aren’t certain. We simply cannot take any chances.”

Rhymey and the others were more than understanding, but Rainbow was still sulking.


Suddenly, Sunset’s knapsack was vibrating as a soft glowing light shone through it. It was her communications tome, which she used to keep in contact with United Equestria.

“I sent word to Commander Lightning Dawn about what’s going on, and asked about our energizers. I think he’s finally answering me.”


“Everyone, to the main-chamber.” said Celesto, and off they went.





While at the prison tower, the prisoners were still hammering and thumping at their cells demanding to be released.

“SHUT UP!!” shouted Marla “We’ll let you out when we’re good and ready, and not before! So there!”

The monsters were most infuriated, but still trapped behind the bars and force-field which their powers could not break.


Bronc watched from the top floor, and felt rather sorry for the prisoners, remembering how it felt to be locked in for so many long years. But Vulcan left explicit orders: No one left their cell unless he said so.


Keto was sitting in the corner, seemingly doing nothing at all as he sat perfectly still. “Don’t you think you could do something more constructive, like help figure a plan to get back at the rangers?”

Keto opened his eyes and glared angrily at him, “I’m trying to remember an old spell I think that can help us against the rangers, and you just made me lose my concentration!”

Now Bronc felt rather curious, “And just what spell is this…?”

“If I get it going right, you’ll see. Now leave me alone!”


Suddenly, a single jail cell powered down and opened up as another creature stepped outside. He was a large creature with a large blower for a head. “Ah, it feels so good to be out of there!” he said as he stretched out his arms.

He began to walk down the way, when a row of Lingos blocked him off. “Excuse me; you’re kinda in my way!”

He gave them all huge blast with his blower, and blew them all away in a strong gust. Marla got caught in the gale which messed up her long hair. “Hey!” she shouted “UGH!! You’ll pay for messing up my hair, not to mention leaving your cell.”

“Enough!” Vulcan shouted as he approached them.

“Oh… Master…!”

“Tornado is free because I set him free, and he’s going to help us crush the rangers…” he glared at Tornado threatening “…Aren’t you?”

“Oh, um… yes, sir… Master Vulcan. I’ll blow them all right off the face of the Earth. You can count on it.”

“See that I can. Those rangers are the one thing standing between me and conquering this planet, and I want them annihilated!!”

“Oh, yes, sir… of course sir.” whimpered Tornado, and he walked off muttering “What a blowhard.”

Marla could only scoff and blow a set of her bangs out of her face.



The team had gathered at their big table, and Sunset placed her book down where everyone could see it and they all read Lightning’s message.


“Sunset… I read your message, and I’m afraid I have very bad news…

…I know where that monster you fought came from, as it confirms my deepest fears, and puts your planet in grave danger.”


Everyone exchanged looks of deep concern, and Sunset wrote her message saying it aloud for all to hear, “Where did they come from?”

Her text vanished instantly as it was received on the other end by Lightning and he wrote back his response telling everyone, “Listen very carefully… or rather… read…”

Everyone read carefully as the messages appeared…


“Several days ago, there was a massive prison breakout in one of our facilities. Many prisoners had escaped and fled out into the galaxy, but that’s not the worst of it…

It had also been thirty moons, the time in which the portal link between our worlds opens automatically.”

Sunset gasped softly, and the others felt concerned.

Lightning’s message went on explaining how to portal was now severed due to a freak accident which destroyed the link between worlds.

Now everyone was really concerned. “If that’s true… then we can’t get our energizers back.” said Buddy Rose.

“Oh, no!” cried Fluttershy.

“It can’t be true?
What will we do?” asked Rhymey.

What they all really wanted to know what this had to do with the monsters, all which was explained on the next page.

“Before the portal was shattered, it launched a powerful transport beam, which accidently hit a prison tower on Planet Conva sending it to your world beyond our control. This tower was filled many dangerous creatures which Stafleet had captured through the ages… and among them was this one…!”

The book actually then showed a perfect magical image of whom they were dealing with below the message, and everyone gawked in horror.


“His name is Vulcan. I’ve never actually met him in person, but according to the records; he is a powerful and ruthless Planet Broker! Five-Hundred years ago he came to Unicornicopia, Starfleet’s original location, and tried to conquer the planet, but Starfleet managed to beat him and tossed him into solitary confinement within Tower Number Seven.”


“What a minute… Planet Broker?” asked Buddy.

“I’ve heard about these guys, but I never thought they were really real.” said Sunset, and explained to everyone what she knew.



Planet Brokers: Like real estate agents, only instead of buying and selling lands and buildings like that… they bought and sold off whole planets. Some did it innocently, politely and without trouble. Some of the deals were vitally important to intergalactic businessmen, others were important to the security and evolutions of the star-systems.

…But there were some like Vulcan that ruthlessly and wickedly conquer the planets for profit and power!

Whenever they found a planet they believed would bring a high price on the market, without warning and without mercy, they and their legion of followers invade the planet and purge it of all life to get the planet ready for sale!


Everyone gasped, and Fluttershy nearly froze in her seat.

“If what you say is true about that,
This Vulcan is nothing but a Space Pirate!” thundered Rhymey.


Sunset clenched her fists with worry and outrage, “So Vulcan’s the one behind all these attacks, and he’s got a whole tower full of monsters and bad guys.”


Everyone was thinking the exact same thing by this point; it was obvious that Vulcan was planning to conquer the Earth and sell it in his cruel conquest for power and glory!


Lightning’s final message was read out…


“I only wish that I could help you more, but as you’ve been told the link between our world’s has been severed, and it will not reconnect until the portal from this end has been repaired, it will be a long job.

Even still, thousands of more dangerous monsters have escaped the prisons and fled out into space. Starfleet is working harder than ever to get them all back before disaster occurs. I am needed here to help my friends more than ever.

But if what you tell me is true, I believe that you and your ranger powers will be able to successfully defend your world form Vulcan’s treachery. You must continue to capture all the beasts he sends your way and keep them safe and secure until someday we can return them to their proper place in jail.

I have absolute faith and high beliefs in all of you, and I am very sorry to hear of our fallen friends and pray they will recover soon.

…Good luck to you all, and may the stars be there to guide you!”

He said no more.

“Well, I guess we’re definitely on our own for this one.” said Fluttershy. The others agreed, but at least now they knew what they were up against.



The alarms went off, Celesto dashed to the controls, “We’ve got trouble, signs of abnormalities coming from the Central Park.”

“Let’s go!” snapped Sunset, and she and others dashed for the transport tubes and were on their way.



Once in the park, it was very windy, so windy that some of the pine trees looked as if they were going to be blown over, birds couldn’t fly forward, and water from the ponds was splashing outward. Frogs and ducks and even the fish were blowing about.

The rangers themselves could hardly move forward, or even keep their eyes open. “What’s going on?!” shouted Fluttershy.

“I don’t know,
This is some wind blow!” hollered Rhymey.

Suddenly, the wind died down and all seemed to be getting calmer. “Hey, it’s stopped.” said Rainbow.


“But not for long…” called a sinister voice. The rangers turned and saw Tornado laughing at them. “So, you’re the pesky rangers I get to destroy. Master Vulcan will be very pleased.”

The rangers’ features hardened. “Suck it up you blowhole. We’re sending you right back to him in pieces!” Rainbow called to him.

Tornado felt most insulted.


The rangers all stood together, “It’s Morphin’ Time!” shouted Sunset.

“Morphing Sequence… Ready!”


“STARFLEET MAGIC… POWER ON!!”


The rangers were all morphed, but Tornado laughed “That’s cool, but not as cool as this…!” and he let out a cool but strong blast of wind from his big blower.

The rangers found themselves struggling against the wind, barely able to move forward, and they soon found themselves being blown clear across the park and into a clearing.

“Whoa! I’ve heard of blowhards, but this is nuts.” said Buddy.

The wind was getting stronger again.

“He’s coming this way!” cried Fluttershy.



Tornado reached the clearing and ceased his blower. “So Rangers, are you going to give up yet?”

“Never!” shouted Sunset “We’ll never give up to the likes of you.”


“Oh, well, you blew it.

…Get them, Lingos!”


A swarm of Lingos appeared on the field, and the rangers lunged into action.


Sunset punched one, kicked another, and flipped a third one right over onto its back.


Rainbow was surrounded by three more that all came at her at once, but she flipped down onto her hands and spun gracefully as she kicked them down “Triple play!”



Fluttershy was running as a Lingo chased her, but then she ran straight into a tree, dashing along up the trunk and flipping herself over to kick the Lingo hard into the tree. “It’s not nice to chase a girl like that.”


Buddy Rose and Rhymey, wielding their weapons, slashed and cracked at all the Lingos coming their way, making sparks fly and the Lingos vaporized into hair bits.


“Okay, bugle-face, you’re next!” snapped Buddy.

“Ha! Let me blow you a tune!” snarled Tornado, and he blasted the boys hard, actually blowing their weapons out of their hands and sent them both hurdling backwards and rolling along the ground.


“Boys!” cried Sunset as she and the girls joined them.

“He blew us both here,
We couldn’t get near.” said Rhymey.


“Ha! Sounds like you’re full of hot air, like me…!” shouted Tornado, and instead of his usual gusts, he blew out burning balls of hot air, hitting the rangers, making sparks fly and knocking them over.

“That’s wind burn for ya!” Tornado laughed.


The rangers were most annoyed. “There’s got to be some way to cork this guy.” sneered Buddy…

…and that gave Rainbow an idea. “If you guys try and distract him, I’ll fire my cannon at him. He won’t be able to blow off that.”

“Good idea.” said Sunset “Let’s move!”


“I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow ya all down!” shouted Tornado.


Sunset charged forth and leapt right over him, grabbing onto his back, but he elbowed her off him.

The boys then lunged at him together and he punched them both away.

Finally Fluttershy came charging in with her shield, but Tornado blasted at her, and even with her shield up, Fluttershy was still blown back hard, dropping her shield in the process.


“Four down and one to go...!”

“And that one is you!” Rainbow called.

“Huh?!” Tornado snapped as he turned round and saw Rainbow aiming her cannon at him. “Set to full power!”

“Sonic Cannon… Ready!”

“Oh, no you don’t!” shouted Tornado, and he began to blow his gusts at her to knock her away.

“FIRE!!” shouted Rainbow, and her canon fired its beam at the oncoming winds. “Come on…!” Rainbow groaned as she tried to keep her stance as she kept on firing the beam straight at the blower’s mouth, finally hitting it form the inside.

KAPOW!! “Whoa!” shouted Tornado as he tumbled backwards, “Talk about a low blow!”

The other rangers ran up to Rainbow commenting her on her great shot.



Meanwhile, Vulcan was observing the fight. “Oh! What was I thinking sending that blowhard buffoon! He needs more power!”


“Pardon me, Master…” Keto said “I believe I can provide you with what you need. Just watch.”

Vulcan and the others watched as Keto stepped over to the window.

“What is that little shrimp up to?” Marla asked to Bronc, but Bronc had no idea.


They all watched as he raised his little staff out the window, waving it in circles he shouted “FORTISSIMO!!”

A small octagonal shape appeared and before anyone could question him about it, Keto used his staff to send the little object on its way; soaring across the ocean to Mystic Island.

The object appeared above the battle zone, and expanded to a larger size.

“Hey, what’s that?” asked Buddy Rose.

“It’s a Mugic!” cried Sunset “A powerful magical music; I’ve studied these.”

The others still didn’t understand, but the object began to spin round and around while simple notes of a small song were heard. The song then replayed in a remix-symphonic form, like something from a Chaotic world


As the song played, Tornado’s body glowed in a bright light, and suddenly… in a bright flash… he was as tall and as large as a skyscraper, much to the rangers’ horror.

“Well, what do you say now, rangers? I can blow you all away in one shot!”

He raised his huge foot to stomp the rangers like bugs.

“Look out!” screamed Fluttershy, and the all leapt out of the way just in time.


“What are we going to do?” asked Rainbow.

“I don’t know. Our weapons won’t even make him flinch.” said Sunset.


Back at the base, Celesto, Twilight, Spike and Brain saw everything.

“I wouldn’t have believed t possible!” exclaimed Brain.

“If he uses his air blows now, he could blow up the whole city.” cried Spike.


Celesto struggled with an idea and he decided, “…Launch the Star-Jets!”

“Sir…?” Twilight said in shock “But they’re not ready yet. We haven’t thoroughly tested them.”

“Well, what finer way to test them than right now.” replied Celesto, “The rangers and the city are in danger. We have no other choice.”

As much as Brain wasn’t too keen on the idea, he was inclined to agree. What was five years anyway compared to the lives of so many? “Prepare for launch.”

Twilight sighed, “You always have ways of making me agree with you.”



Celesto spoke to the rangers, “Hold on, rangers… help is on the way!”



In the hangar bay, everyone was running about to their stations and getting well out of the way as the fully-fueled and ready jets were prepared for launch.


The jets were programed to taxi forward to the front of the hanger. The bay hatch opened wide revealing a long launch tunnel.


“Twilight, you have the honors.” said Celesto.

Twilight nodded and she flipped the switch on her console as the auto-voice called out, “Summon Zords!”

The jet thrusters fired and the five jets zoomed out the hangar through the tunnel, soaring all the way to the end of the island and flying out through a secret doorway.


The autopilot took the jets to where the rangers were, just flying past Tornado, surprising him. “Hey, what’s going on?”


The rangers stared up at the jets in awe. “They’re incredible!” said Sunset.

“Awe-Some!” cried Rainbow.

The jets then launched multi-colored tractor beams, beaming each ranger into the cockpit of their own jet.

The controls all seemed so standard and easy to understand.


“Instructions please,
How do we control these?” Rhymey called.


“Don’t worry about it.” Celesto said to the rangers “The controls may look complicated, but they’re as easy as playing a video game.”

Fluttershy still felt a little nervous about this, but she shakily grabbed hold steering gear, as did each of the others. “Okay, it’s time to shine!” declared Sunset.


The jets steered back towards the giant monster ready for battle, and Tornado furiously launched his hot air-balls at them again.

The rangers quickly veered off and avoided the attack. “WHOA!!” cried Fluttershy “This is scary!!”

“YA-HOO!! This is wicked!” shouted Rainbow.


“Let’s give the lasers a try.” suggest Buddy Rose, and he zoomed in closer and opened fire at the monster, making sparks fly.

The others then came in and fired their own missiles and weapons at him as well making more sparks and more explosions. Tornado fell off his feet and rolled along the ground.

He got back up fuming, “So, you wanna fly high, huh?! Have some wind!” and he blasted a huge burst of wind from his large blower, which created such an air-current blowing the jets about.


“Whoa! Hey!” cried Sunset.

Rainbow pulled on her steering gear hard to maintain control.

Fluttershy tumbled around in her jet shrieking, “GET ME OUT OF THIS CRAZY THING!!”


The team back at the base saw this. “Man, they’re still getting creamed!” said Spike.

“Not for long.” said Twilight, and she quickly typed up a program she had been working on in her help perfecting the jets and their design. “Guys, listen up. I’m sending you a new program. Now you can combine your zords to form the Jet Star Megazord!”


The rangers saw the program on the screens in their cockpits.

“Cool, let’s try it.” said Rainbow.

“I’m up for that.” added Buddy.

“Ready, Steady.” said Rhymey.

“O-o-okay.” peeped Fluttershy.

“Alright, let’s do it now!” said Sunset “Initiate transformation, mark!”


“Zords Combine!”


The jet’s autopilots took over and the jets began to fly in astonishing formation and began to combine together.


Sunset’s Jet, the largest of the five: It’s wings folded inward and the nose of the jet separated from the front. It was the main body of the Megazord.

Buddy’s Jet: folded in its wings and opened out into three curves forming the lower body and the upper legs of the Megazord.

Rainbow’s Jet: Split into two vertical halves down the middle and folded at the fronts forming the legs and feet of the megazord.

Rhmey and Fluttershy’s Jets: Their jets formed the two arms --Rhymey the right arm, and Fluttershy the left-- The fronts of the jets opened and folded out as the bodies of the jets pointed downward as to large fists folded outward.


The five jett combined together, complete with a sword in a scabbard on the back, and the nose cone of Sunset’s jet rested and fitted atop forming the head, where the rangers all sat together inside.

“Jet Star Megazord, Ready!”


“I don’t believe it! It’s not possible!” shouted tornado as he glared at the giant robot.


Back at the base, everyone was very impressed with the Megazord. “Amazing… Most astonishing.” cried Brain. Twilight smirked proudly at him.

Celesto was most impressed as well “This is turning out better than I thought, but the rest is up to the rangers now.”



“Okay guys…” Sunset said to the others “According to Twilight’s program, we all have to work together. Everybody set…?”

The rangers all agreed as they took hold of their controls.

“Alright, let’s take this windbag!”


“Come and get some!” thundered Tornado as he tried to blast the megazord with his wind gusts, but the giant robot was much too heavy to be really blown that easily.

The megazord began to stomp forward, engaging in a fist brawl with Tornado. Their huge fists collided and parried one another’s, but Tornado managed to strike the megazord hard in the chest.

“Let’s turn up the heat!” shouted tornado as he launched more hot air-balls, hitting the megazord mercilessly …Rocking the rangers about in the cockpit.

“Hold it easy, guys!” cried Sunset!

Still standing, the megazord marched forth for more.

“Oh, no you don’t!” snarled Tornado and he prepared to launch more hot air-balls.


“Oh, yes we do!” snapped Rainbow and she pulled back on her controls, making them megazord kick Tornado in the gut, flipping him over onto his back.

“You did miss,
Now try this!” shouted Rhymey, and he thrust the right fist clear into the mouth of the blower, just as the hot balls fired, resulting in Tornado practically blasting himself hard and damaging his blower.

“That’s a lot of air!” Tornado groaned as he fanned himself to cool off.



“Alright!” cried Spike “We’re really cooking with gas now!”

Twilight agreed, and then told the others, “Guys, draw the saber, and use the Star Slash.”


“We, got it, Twilight.” said Sunset “Engage Megazord Saber!”


The Megazord grabbed hold of its sword in the right hand, and pulled it from its sheath. It was a beautiful piece of craftsmanship, with a golden star mark at the hilt, and a silver star at the tip of the blade.

“Star Saber… Engage!”


“All together, guys…” Sunset called to the others, and all together they shouted, “STAR SLASH… GO!!”


The saber began to shine with a bright glow as the Megazord waved it around in a perfect circle forming a five-point star, jolting with power. The Megazord then gave a single slash with the saber, sending the jolting star forth, crashing into Tornado!

“LOOKS LIKE I REALLY BLEW IT NOW!!” Tornado shouted as his body sparked and jolted with electrical currents… then he exploded, shrunk down.

“Engaging Capture-Beam…” Fluttershy said as she worked her controls, and the megazord shot a small ray from its chest at where Tornado was, beaming him into the cockpit where he was already encased in a sphere.

The rangers cheered and exchanged high-fives as Sunset declared, “Monster Captured! Mission Complete!”


Back at the base, Spike howled in joy as everyone else rejoiced in victory. Twilight, Brain and Celesto were especially pleased that all went well with the megazord after all…

…But suddenly, “Wait a minute… look!” cried Celesto.

Everyone could see on the monitors…


…while the Rangers could see through the view-port, a sinister image of a wicked creature appeared in the sky. “That’s him…!” cried Buddy Rose “That’s the creep Lightning warned us about.”

Sunset’s features hardened behind her helmet. “…Vulcan!”


It was only an illusion he was using to communicate with the rangers, as well as the city.


“Hear me now, Power Rangers. You may have gotten lucky in defeating my monster today, but all you’re doing is delaying what is yet to come. This planet is mine to conquer, and I will continue to come at you with everything that I have until you’re destroyed. Then, there will be none that can stand in my way.

So savor this victory while you can, Rangers. Your days are numbered!” He laughed maniacally as the image vanished.


The rangers all felt outraged and determined not to let this creep have his way. “We’ll be ready for you, Vulcan.” Sunset sneered “As long as the Power Rangers exist, evil will never triumph!”

The others all agreed, and prepared to ready themselves for anything in the long fight ahead!