• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,500 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,500

Episode 6: Junior Rangers

Author's Note:

This episode gave me a lot of trouble... (Nearly exceeded the word limit, I ended up having to delet and rearrange so many paragraphs so it wouldn't...)

but I figured I'd give the CMC some spotlight, but this episode is pretty much just a space filler.

EPISODE SIX

The rangers’ fame continued to soar, as they became more well-known all over Mystic Island. Fan-clubs, websites, billboards, and even merchandise-- Coffee mugs, T-shirts, caps, and even toys.

These items became really popular among fans of the rangers, especially four girls that attended Canterlot-High, from the Elementary Division.

Applejack’s younger sister: Applebloom. Rarity’s younger sister: Sweetie Belle. Their friend: Scootaloo, and finally Buddy Rose’s young cousin, Daphne Dill, simply referred to as DD.

Together, they formed a club; “The Cutiemark Crusaders” they called themselves, though it was rather a bizarre name for a club.

…Especially considering that unlike Equestrian Ponies from the dimensional universe, humans did not earn Cutiemarks.


Applebloom and Sweetie Belle also got a little bit distraught at times, what with their sisters, Rarity and Applejack, being in the hospital after that accident.

They and their friends visited the hospital every other day or so when they had spare to time to give their blessings to the sisters and their friends, and pray for them to get well soon.


Still, the girls were the best of friends, which was part of their club, and another part of their club was helping people out, but most importantly; they all wished to find what their true destinies were in life… what they were made to do.


Their teacher, Ms. Cheerilee was most pleased to see them getting along so well, especially that day when all four girls did a lovely, large drawing of the Power Rangers, their favorite heroes… second to actual Starfleet fighters.

“We drew it because we admire the rangers so much, and are thankful for all the protection that they provide.” said Sweetie Belle.

“And that’s not all…” added Scootaloo “Because they also teach us to hold our heads up high and continue to stay strong, even in the darkest of times.”


Cheerilee was most impressed, and pleased with the girls. “Very wonderful, girls.” she then spoke to the rest of her students “You see, everyone? Attitudes like this are usually the key step towards finding courage and determination, and once you master things like this, you’ll find that nothing is impossible.”

Many of the students found that amazing, but it was the Crusaders whom truly appreciated it.


(Que Intro)



On beautiful days, the Elementary students had lunch and stayed within their own boundaries of the yard on the other side of the school, which was marked by a tall brick wall with a gate leading into the area. High School Students were permitted nowhere near the area, and the minors were not permitted to leave their territory without an escort.


Still, heir area was fairly wide enough for all as the Elementary division was small. Why Cheerilee’s class was practically the only one in the entire school for that. There was even a little playground for the children all to play and get exercise.


The crusaders had already finished their lunches, and were playing about on the monkey bars with their Power Ranger figurines, which was one of their favorite ways to play as they admired the rangers that much.

DD had a Green Ranger, since it was her cousin who was the real thing after all.

Scootaloo had a Blue Ranger, since she admired Rainbow Dash for a long time, even before she became a fighter.

Sweetie Belle had two rangers-- Yellow and Pink-- she knew Rhymey and Fluttershy were a happy couple, and though Sweetie was still a little young, she understood how happy they were being together, like a Prince and a Princess out of a fairy-tale.

Finally, Applebloom had Red Ranger.

“Hey… y’all.” she shouted, trying imitate Sunset’s voice while playing with her ranger “…There’s a trouble brewin’ in town.”

“She’s right!” hollered Scootaloo as she held up her ranger “Vulcan’s sent another monster. You know what that means…”

The others all nodded together, and held their rangers together shouted “It’s Morphin’ Time!!”

And they hollered about as they ran all over the yard with their figurines in hand…

…much to the annoyance of two of their classmates, Diamond Tiara and her stooge Silver Spoon.

“Ugh! Will you girls, like, zip it already!” thundered Diamond.


“What? We’re just playing.” said DD.

“Yeah, you heard of “play” haven’t you?” sneered Sweetie.


“Ha!” scoffed Scootaloo “You call that playing; we call it acting like preschoolers.”

She and Diamond laughed, but the Crusaders were far from impressed.

Then, two more classmates, Snails and Snips, showed up wearing goofy bowties and jackets, like butlers and brought Diamond and Silver sodas.

“Here you are Mistresses.” they said in rather sulky voices. The girls grabbed their sodas and snickered. “Care to play Butler some more boys?” Diamond asked.

“Um… sure…” Snips responded.

“Uh… what do we do now?” asked Snails.

The girls sarcastically thought about it, and Diamond said “You can start by giving us your cookies.”

The boys did as they were told, and then Silver told them “…Now go wallow in the mud like you were pigs.”

The boys almost did as they were told.

“No, don’t!” snapped Applebloom, and she and Scootaloo rushed to stop the boys from getting really dirty, while Sweetie and DD took back the cookies from their naughty classmates.

“Hey!” snapped Diamond!


The boys were confused, “But we have to do as they say.” said Snips. “Yeah, it’s the rules.” added Snails.

“Well, here’s some new rules…” said Sweetie as she passed the boys their cookies “Go and play in peace, and stop listening to these two divas! They’re just taking advantage of you.”

The boys gasped, and though they usually weren’t very bright, they knew what taking advantage of someone meant, and they did not like it one bit. They scoffed at Diamond and Silver, returned their bad butler costumes and stormed off.


Diamond and Silver were furious! “Why can’t you geeks mind your own business?!” sneered Daimond.

“Why can’t you stop being so mean all the time?” protested Scootaloo.

“Oh, you want mean…?” sneered Silver. Both she and Diamond were looking ready to get really nasty…

“Ahem!”

The girls turned and saw Cheerilee standing behind them, with her hands on her hips and tapping her foot. “Is there a problem, ladies?”

The girls acted sheepish and then zipped away, leaving Cheerilee to sigh in dismay and resume her duties to watch over her students and keep them out of trouble.


As for the Crusaders, they felt really pleased with themselves for helping their friends; just they always did in their club, but today however…!

“Wow, I don’t know about you girls, but I feel pumped up.” said Applebloom.

DD could barely contain herself, “I feel it too. Helping those guys and the many others we’ve helped… it’s like… we can do just about anything.”

“It’s like… we can do so much more!” added Sweetie.

They all looked down at their Power Ranger toys “…Are you girls thinking what I’m thinking?” asked Scootaloo, and the girls all nodded while gazing down at their toys.




Meanwhile, at Vulcan’s tower…

Marla was walking down the round walkways, passing by each cell and inspecting the prisoners on their looks.

“Ugh! Too dark!

Too hairy!

Ew, gross! I think I’m going to gag!”


The three creatures did not take kindly to her scoffing at them and would have loved nothing more than to teach her some respect as they hammered at their cells, snarling at her.

Marla just blew them a raspberry, “Tough bricks, boys!”

She got out her compact mirror and gazed at her beautiful face “It’s so hard to be ravishing in a world of ugly creatures.”

More creatures overhearing felt very offended and Marla then heard one of them speak out from a cell behind her, “Beauty isn’t the only thing you know…!”

Marla felt so shocked, not just by that outburst, that she nearly dropped her mirror. “That voice! Oh, no… it can’t be!” she turned and looked in the cell behind her, and inside was a female humanoid, devil-like creature with red skin, and white horns on her red. She even had a devil’s tail.

“Devila!” sneered Marla.

“It’s been a while hasn’t it, old friend!” Devila hissed.

“Ha! You and I were never anything more than partners in crime…”


Marla recalled how she and Devila were once the greatest notorious of intergalactic jewel heisters in the entire Dimensional Galaxy from their world.

With Marla’s incredible charm that could stun just about anyone, and with Devila’s cunning… as well as a super special trick she could perform… they robbed whole star-systems of their precious jewels, ores and refinery materials.

…But then, one day, while during a heist in trying to take a set of crown jewels being donated to a museum on a planet. Things went horribly wrong, Marla and Devila were about to capture the crown jewels, when Marla realized she had horrible split ends in her hair, and a hangnail, which made her scream out in shock… giving both crooks away and alerted the guards.

It also turned out that the crown jewels they tried to steal belonged to Grand Ruler Celesto, the commander-in-chief of Starfleet, and ruler of the planet Unicornicopia, whom was donating his crown jewels for a charity cause.

The ladies were caught and arrested, and from that moment on they become such bickering ninnies, that the guards threw them in separate cells in the tower.

“Why Vulcan lets an overbearing diva like you serve him directly, I’ll never know.”


Marla was losing her temper and protested, “At least I’m not trapped in a cell anymore!”


The bickering was getting so annoying, many of the prisoners hid under their mattresses to drown out the sound.

“QUIET!!!” Vulcan shouted as he appeared before the bickering ladies.

The ladies trembled before him and his look of fury and annoyance, and he unlocked Devila’s cell, turning her loose. “Since you both claimed to be old accomplishes, you can both get out there and find a way to crush those rangers.”

“WHAT?!” the ladies whined, not looking forward to the idea of working with each other again, but Vulcan flared up and thundered “…GET GOING!!”

The ladies freaked out and left the tower in the blink of an eye.


Bronc saw the whole thing, “Very well done sir.”


Vulcan snuffed “At least it stops them nagging. Now they’re the rangers’ problem.”



The bickering ladies appeared on Mystic Island, deep within the city, but remained out of sight.

Devila stretched out and took in a huge breath, “Ah, it feels so good to be free again.”

Marla was still being sulky. “Glad you’re enjoying yourself, but just what are we supposed to do now?”

“What do you mean “What do we do?”

“I mean… how are we supposed to get the rangers without a plan?”

“I was asking metaphorically! Gosh you are such a whiner! I already have a plan…and it involves and old trick of mine.”


She demonstrated her little trick before Marla, revealing she still had it in her. “Hmm, somewhat impressive.” said Marla, but she then grinned wickedly realizing what a dastardly trap they could set. “The rangers will never know what hit them.”




The Rangers were all walking to school together, but as they crossed into the boundaries, what the rangers saw next made them stop in their tracks.

There stood the crusaders, all wearing Power Ranger costumes…

-Applebloom: Red
-DD: Green
-Scootaloo: Blue
-Sweetie: She couldn’t decide between just one, so she split a Yellow and Pink costume together.

All four of them wore bicycle helmets, with little paper masks, like the fronts of the rangers helmets.

Fluttershy approached Sweetie Belle “Um… Sweetie Belle, what is this?”


Sweeite Belle lifted her mask, “Hi, Fluttershy…” but Applebloom quickly placed the mask back over her face stating. “You are not Sweetie Belle; you’re the Pink and Yellow Ranger.”


The rangers all raised eyebrows. “What’s going on here?” asked Sunset.

The girls all jumped about, doing kicks and punches, then they all stood together, and each of them declared…

Applebloom: “Whenever there is trouble, when someone calls for help…!”

Scootaloo: “When evil shows its face, and when our world starts to fall…!”

DD: “We will always rise to the occasion, to protect all that is good and decent!”

Sweetie Belle: “Evil, beware, for we are…!”


The girls each did a dance pose, and altogether shouted “…THE JUNIOR POWER RANGERS!!”



A brief silence followed

“That was… okay, I guess.” said Rainbow.

“Just play nicely, girls.” said Buddy.


The bell rang and the rangers had to go off to class. “Those girls and their games…” Spike chuckled softly. The others laughed softly too…

…but none of them realized the girls weren’t really trying to just pretend!




Meanwhile, the Crusaders were still wearing their costumes in class, but it wasn’t really against the rules as the school had no actual dress-code, though Cheerilee asked kindly for them to remove their masks and helmets.


In class the girls behaved just fine, but Diamond and Silver couldn’t help but want to poke fun at their classmates some more, and they passed them each a small slip of paper, which were goofy looking pictures of the girls, obese, in their costumes, with the words “Puffer Rangers” as titles.

The crusaders simply ignored it, they were all thinking of what good deeds they could do what people they could help, just like the real rangers would.


All through that day, they tried to help out their class mates, doing simple tasks.

-Like gluing crafts down.
-Carrying heavy backpacks and loads.
-Holding the door open.
-Getting a ball down from a tree.
-Helping Snails and Snips figuring out how to use their pens rights-- by clicking the pointer out so they couldn’t actually write.

Though their fellow students and even their teacher were thankful of all the help, the girls felt rather bored.

As the girls all walked home together…

“Well that sure was excitin’… Not!” groaned Applebloom.

“When are we going to get to do something really exciting?” asked Sweetie Belle “Like, fight evil, capture bad guys, or save someone in trouble.”

Scootaloo sighed happily as she looked up “Imagine, what if the real power rangers knew we helped save the city too?”


The girls could just imagine in… the papers read: “Small Girls Save Power Rangers from… whatever happened”


The rangers were in deep trouble from an unknown and unseen disaster, even the girls couldn’t remember what it was, and they had miraculously saved the rangers lives as well as the city.


“Girls, you saved us all!” said Sunset.

“That was very brave of you.” added Buddy.


The girls acted proud and smiled heroically.

“You were so awesome out there.” said Rainbow “How’d you girls like to join us and be real power rangers?”

The girls enthusiastically jumped right at the idea, and suddenly found themselves wearing real ranger outfits and standing with the rangers atop a building and being praised by all.


“Wow!” said DD, and she and the others sighed at how cool that would be.




As they turned a corner, they could see a whole crowd of people gathered in one place, outside the First National Bank.

The Crusaders were all too short to see amongst the tall people, but they could hear the people speaking…

“Someone’s being held hostage!”

“They’re on the roof!”


The girls then backed up, and could see the roof of the bank from where they stood. So many guys in black suits were up on the roof. Not a single one of them seemed to have any guns, and they were holding a young woman whom had long black hair and wearing a red work suit hostage. She was bound and gagged so she couldn’t scream and run!

The police had the bank surrounded, but they didn’t dare make any moves not wanting the young lady to be harmed by the goons on the roof.

The police tried to reason with the goons, but they goons would not even acknowledge them, let alone say a word.


The girls stood together, away from the crowds. They couldn’t get anywhere near the action with all the people and the police in the way, but as they all continued to gaze at the strange people in the suits on the roof…


“Somethin’ ain’t right here.” said Applebloom.

“Yeah, why won’t those guys answer them?” wondered DD “It’s almost like they’re… waiting for something.”




On the roof, hiding in the shadows, Marla was sinisterly watching everything. She did everything she could to prevent from being seen to give away the trap, and she quickly called “Come on, rangers… we’re waiting for you.”




The rangers were all at the base since school was out, helping out with few programs, and to catch up on their school studies in private away from all the crowds and fans whom admired them with their popularity and all.

They also took the time to help out around the base by doing menial chores, or assisting in minor repairs. Keeping the place and the equipment clean and working properly made everything like clockwork.

Sometimes, they even came to do some basic, private training, to keep their fighting skills up for any danger that was bound to happen.


Twilight herself was also working very hard at her computer. For days and days, she and the other programmers had been hacking, searching, many things that could help them all track down the location of Vulcan’s prison tower headquarters.


Spike was just lazing about as he chewed on his favorite bone. “How’s it coming?” he asked with the bone wedged in his teeth.

Twilight sighed and rubbed her weary eyes “Nothing. I can’t track anything. No energy signals, nor significant activities. It’s as if they found a way to block themselves from our tracking.”

The team all felt rather frustrated about this, not that they didn’t expect it would even be easy at all. “That tower comes from the Dimensional Universe, owned and built by Starfleet.” Sunset reminded everyone, “It’s probably made of materials and runs on technology, magic and systems even I don’t understand.”

Rainbow angrily pounded the table and grunted “Ugh! If only we could find where they are, we could them all down one and for all.”

Rhymey nodded and said…

“I feel the same way, too
But it seems that all we can do
Is to keep staying strong, right any wrong
And punish the baddies through and through.”

The others all agreed, but then the alarms went off and Celesto burst into the room “Rangers, there’s trouble.” he said “A hold-up at the first national bank.”

The rangers saw on the screens, from a live news report, the holdup-- the goons in the suits, the hostage-- but no signs of any dangerous alien activity. Just as they saw it, it seemed to be nothing more than a simple bank holdup.

“Oh, that poor woman!” cried Fluttershy “We’ve got to help her.”

“She’s right…” agreed Buddy “After all, even as normal fighters, we don’t just fight aliens, but normal crime too.”

The others all agreed, and Celesto sent them off through the jump-tubes…

But Twilight was rather concerned about the looks of those goons on the roof. “What are you thinking?” asked Spike.

Twilight didn’t answer and began to type on her keyboard, and the scanned showed what was really going on. “Oh, no!” she cried softly.

Even Spike growled angrily at what he saw.

“I’ve got to warn them.” said Celesto, and he ran off to the radio!



Back at the bank roof, Marla was growing impatient as well as uncomfortable in hiding, “What’s taking those rangers so long?” she wondered.


Before long the people in the crowd began to holler…

“The Power Rangers…!”

“They’re here!”


The rangers came leaping in from out of nowhere and onto the bank roof, and they just stood where they were, not saying a word.

The goons all turned and gazed at them, even turning their hostage towards to face them, and that’s when Sunset whipped out her Star Scepter and fired at the hostage and the goons holding her.


Much to the horror of everyone in the crowd below, even the Crusaders were shocked and livid. “They… they shot the hostage?!” cried Sweetie.

“What in tarnation are they thinkin’?” snapped Applebloom.

DD looked closer, “Wait a minute… Look!”


The goons that got shot got up, revealing to be Lingos in disguise, just like all the others.

“We’re not fooled by your little trick!” sneered Sunset.

“Good thing, Twilight warned us in time.” said Buddy.

The hostage woman angrily got up, and her eyes glowed furiously red as she transformed into her true form-- Devila. “You rangers got lucky, but it won’t save you this time…

…GET THEM!!”

All the Lingos threw off their disguises and attacked the rangers.

“Let’s go, guys!” said Sunset.


It was quite brawl as the rangers fought their way through the swarm of Lingos. Then they stood to face Devila, and though she didn’t seem like it, she was rather strong and swift, which she demonstrated by blocking their every attack, and hitting them back with strong punches and kicks. She even head butt them hard in the chests with her horns, and swatted them with her long devil’s tail.

…even knocking Sunset’s scepter out of her hand, sending flying far, far off the roof and way down into the streets. “No!!” she cried.



The scepter soared far, landing far up the street right near the Crusaders.

The girls all felt their nerves catching up to them, finally realizing the true danger the rangers were in.


Devila laughed, “Too bad, Red Ranger. What’cha gonna do now?”


Sunset clenched her fists furiously, but before she could answer, the other rangers were suddenly grabbed by long threads of familiar pink hair.

“Marla!” shouted Sunset.

“Surprise!” Marla teased…


…That’s when Devila extended her long tail and ensnared Sunset, binding her tightly.

The rangers struggled all they could, but they couldn’t’ seem break free from bondage.

“Looks like our little trap worked out after all.” said Marla.

“Our… trap?” sneered Devila “It was MY idea.”

“Yeah, but without my help you wouldn’t have caught all the rangers, would you?”


“Shesh, you two sound like sisters fighting over a doll.” teased Rainbow. That only angered the ladies, and made Marla tighten her grip around the four rangers she had. “Take it easy, we’re not melons!” cried Buddy.

“You think that’s rough?” teased Marla “Just you wait until we take you to Vulcan. I’m sure he’ll enjoy breaking you all limb from limb as we would have.”

“But first we’re going to have a little fun of our own.” hissed Devila “Sorta… soften you up a bit!”

With that, Devila sent a wave of burning energy through her tail, harming Sunset greatly, sparks flew all around as she groaned in pain, while Marla bashed and crashed the other rangers into one another, making more sparks fly, and each slam was more harder than the last.

“We’ve… got to… get out… somehow!” screamed Fluttershy.

“Yes… OW!
But how…?” cried Rhymey.


“Wow, this is so incredible!” cried Marla “Serves you rangers right anyway for causing us so much trouble.”

Devila laughed and continued to burn at Sunset.


Down below the crowds watched in horror, but were ultimately powerless to do anything about it.


Even the Crusaders could barely continue to watch from where they stood. “I can’t believe this is happenin’!” cried Applebloom. “Someone’s gotta help ‘em somehow.”


Sweeite Belle then looked behind her, and saw Red Ranger’s star scepter lying on the sidewalk, and she picked it up. “And that someone is us.”

The girls all saw her holding the scepter.

“Wait a minute! Us, go up there, and face those creeps?” asked Scootaloo “That’s nuts, we’ll get killed!”

DD agreed and pointed out, “Besides, we can’t use that thing. Only the red ranger can activate it.”

Sweetie Belle was aware, but she still didn’t feel about to sit around doing nothing when the rangers still needed help, and each of the other girls began to share her determination.

“But, how are we even going to get up there?” asked Scootaloo.

The girls turned back to see the crowds were much too preoccupied viewing the horrors on the roof, even the police were hardly watching what they were doing-- guarding the entrance to the bank.

The girls figured they could easily slip past everyone, and they did. Everyone was so focussed on the commotion on the rooftop, not a single person or officer saw four small school girls sneak into the empty bank and make their way to the elevator.




Twilight and Spike watched everything on the monitors, and the power levels for the suits were reading critical! “They’re getting their cans kicked.” said Spike “We’ve got to try and help them.”

“I… I don’t know what to do!” cried Twilight, but suddenly, Celesto dashed into the room. “Twilight, here…” he said tossing her a hard-drive disc, “The lab boys have just finished this program. Quickly, run it into the system.”

Not wasting time, Twilight booted up the disc and realized what it was; a program that would reroute unused computer data at the base straight to the rangers’ morphers, to re-energize the powers a little and give the ranger’s energy a bit of a boost.

Celesto explained, “I always anticipated the rangers would get themselves into a fix, that they’d need a little extra boost of power. Who knew my hunch would be correct.”

“This is incredible!” said Twilight “Hang on guys, help is on the way.” She hit the send command, but the computers showed a flashing sign saying “Error: Cannot Transmit”

Celesto grunted in frustration, “The lab boys warned me about this. It was their one slight flaw-- The evil energy from the monsters is blocking the signals. The rangers need to break free first, or we can’t help them.”


Twilight and Spike whimpered in fear, and turned back to see the thrashing!



The rangers were already beginning to look really beat up, and the all felt very woozy.

“Can’t… defeat… us!” groaned Sunset.

Devila snickered “Oh, really… and she slammed her down hard on the ground, and Marla did the same.

“Okay, that one really hurt!” groaned Rainbow.


Marla laughed, “I think that’s about enough punishment. Time to take you rangers for a ride…”

“…To meet your end!” hissed Devila.

The rangers grunted and growled, but still were hardly able to do a thing to stop them.


Suddenly, someone called out to the evil ladies, “Drop those rangers!”

“Huh?”

“What?”


The rangers looked up, and even through their weariness, they could see the crusaders, in their ranger suits, masks donned and all and all standing together, holding Sunset’s scepter.

“Girls!” cried Sunset.

“What are you doing here?” called Buddy.


Marla and Devila gawked at one another and then turned back to face the girls. They couldn’t help but laugh hysterically. “A pack of ranger wannabe brats? This is just too rich.” laughed Marla.

Devila’s eyes flashed red, “You believe you little runts are match for us? Puh-Lease… we’ve beaten the real rangers, and if you value your lives we’ll give you one chance to leave!”


The girls were growing a bit nervous and starting to sweat behind their masks, but they refused to go anywhere. “No, we’ll give you one chance.” sneered Applebloom “Let them rangers go, or else!”


“Girls what are you doing?!” cried Fluttershy.

“Please, everyone!
…Just run!” Rhymey called to the girls, but still the crusaders would not run, and just continued to stand where they were holding the scepter out.


“You had your chance…” hissed Devila, and her eyes began to glow “You were fools to come up here, and now you’ll regret it!”


“Girls… Run!!” shouted Rainbow “You can’t help us! Just go!”

The girls still did not move.

“Everyone get ready…” Sweetie Belle whispered. The girls softly nodded.

“Let’s toast ‘em.” hissed Devil.

“Yeah…” agreed Marla, and the both lunged straight for the girls to strike them, but the girls waited until the last moment, and then somersaulted along the ground past the ladies, casuing them to miss and crash into each other.


“Hey, you clumsy oaf!” sneered Marla.

“Me! It’s you who’s the clumsy one!” protested Devila, and the two ladies engaged in another petty bicker, which gave the girls their chance, but it was DD who had the honors… though she could not activate the Star Scepter, she was still able to throw it hard like a javelin…

The scetper soared straight and swiftly like a missile, splitting though Marla’s hair and hitting Devila’s tail, colliding into it in a small explosion, and the rangers were all knocked loose from bondage.


“They did it!” cried Twilight, “They freed the rangers.”

Spike howled in cheer, and Celesto was rather pleased with the young girls, though just the same surprised and somewhat shocked of what they did to begin with. “Quick, transfer the power.”

Twilight nodded and activated the systems.


At once, the rangers’ morphers began to glow, as did their suits.

“Hey, what’s happening?” asked Fluttershy “I don’t feel so weary anymore.”

“Whoa, my power’s getting higher.” added Buddy “I feel totally refreshed.”


Sunset felt it had to be the work of those at the base, it had to be!

Then she looked up and saw the crusaders standing before her, and Scootaloo holding out the scepter to her, “You’ll be needing this.” she said. Sunset grabbed her scepter, “Great job girls! You go hide over there, we’ll handle these creeps.”

The girls agreed and walked off to take cover behind the large air-conditioner unit.



“My hair!” shrieked Marla “Those brats split my hair!”

“Your hair, what about my tail!” whined Devila “I’ll be sore in the morning, and it’s all your fault!”

“My fault…?!”

“Yeah, you screwed up just like you did on our heist!”


The ladies ground at one another, but were suddenly snapped out of their bickering when Sunset cleared her throat at them, and the ladies turned and saw the rangers armed with their weapons.

“Looks like you both screwed up, this time!” sneered Sunset “Bring ‘em together, guys!”


“Weapons Combine…!”

“Star Slammer… Ready!”

“You two have had it!” shouted Sunset.

The ladies whimpered as they backed away and tried to run for it, and the rangers all shouted, “STAR SLAMMER, ULTRA-STRIKE!”

They whirled and slammed the weapon down near the ladies, just missing them, but the ladies still got hit by the explosions and fell off the roof, crashing down to the other side of the street.


Realizing they hadn’t a chance now, the ladies decided to make a hasty retreat. “We’ll get you next time, Rangers!” Devila shouted “You’ll see… We will get you!” then she and Marla teleported away.


The crowds cheered for joy that the monsters were gone, and the city was safe once again, easily however, it was Crusaders that felt the most overjoyed, and so incredibly amazed that THEY helped save the rangers.

…Still, the rangers de-morphed and glared at them with rather strange expressions.

“Uh-oh…” the girls peeped, fearing they were in trouble.



Meanwhile, when Marla and Devila returned to Vulcan, they both were in trouble, and forced into the same cell together.

“You can’t do this to us!” whined Marla.

“I don’t want to share a cell with this bungler!” sneered Devila, but Vulcan shook his head pitifully at them, “All the more suitable a punishment for your behaviours, not to mention your failure in getting the rangers!” he snarled at them “Perhaps this will teach you to work more positively together the next time.”

The ladies grunted and turned away from one another.

“Oh, and by the way…” Vulcan said to them “…Be nice to your other cellmates.”

The ladies’ head’s perked up at the word “Cellmates”, and they turned and saw three snarling monsters in the cell with them… the very ones that Marla had earlier been mocking about their looks.

…and they were looking to get a little even with her and with Devila for all the bickering she and Marla caused.

The ladies tried to reason with their angry cellmates, but it all ended up with thumps, bumps, crashes and shrieks while all Vulcan did was scoff and walk away, but Bronc and Keto stayed behind to watch with humor.



Later on, the rangers took their girls to the park where they could all speak privately.

“Girls, we’re not angry with you, just so you know.” said Sunset “And while we are grateful you saved us, we just want to know… what were you thinking coming into the danger area like that?”

“Yeah, you could’ve gotten hurt… or worse, destroyed.” added Rainbow


The girls hesitated for a moment, but they explained of how they were such admirers of the rangers. “We kinda wanted to do what you did.” said Applebloom “Ya know, help people out and stuff like that, and maybe become heroes or be admired.”

“Yeah, you guys are so awesome, and it looks like a lot of fun.” added Scootaloo.


The rangers felt somewhat flattered of being admired, “Well, yeah, I guess we are kinda awesome.” said Rainbow, but she got a hold of herself. “But still… that doesn’t change things.”

“Girls, what we do isn’t some game, it’s really serious.” said Buddy “You should never ever try to copy us, or even try to go looking for trouble.”

Rhymey nodded and said…

“Even before any of us became a ranger,
As normal fighters, we still faced danger.
Risking our lives and fighting the worst,
to help protect our world, and the universe.
But it still very harsh and extremely rough,
Girls like you haven’t a chance against this stuff.”


The girls, having learned a lot from their experience were more than understanding of that now, and realized just how dangerous being a hero really was.

“But we’re still really grateful that you saved us.” said Fluttershy, “But even still, next time, try not to get involved in the danger we face. We’d never forgive ourselves if something happened to you girls.”


The girls looked up and solemnly said, “We promise.”

The rangers knew they would keep their word, and each patted their heads, still very thankful for what they did nonetheless.



The next day, the girls came to school wearing their regular clothes and dropped their ranger act. They realized they didn’t have to be rangers to remain helpful, and that just what they did, helping their fellow students, and other people with small tasks made them helpful enough.

…Much to the disgust of diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. They both prepared a couple of spitballs and shot them through straws, hitting Sweetie Belle and Applebloom in faces.

“Hey!” the girls shouted.

The naughty girls snickered, but DD and Scootaloo had seen everything, and went to tell Ms. Cheerilee.

“We didn’t do anything.” Diamond lied, trying to cover up. Silver nodded innocently, trying to keep the cover strong, but their teacher didn’t buy it one bit. “I also saw you girls. I saw you shoot those spitballs at your classmates.”

Diamond and Silver knew they were busted.

“You can both go stand in the corner, and you will not be allowed at recess for the rest of the day. Instead, you will both stay here in class and do work. Understand?”

The girls sighed, but complied, while the Crusaders felt they got just what they deserved. “Well, looks like we did stop some bit of bad after all.” said DD.

“Let’s just not let it get to our heads.” said Scootaloo, and the girls all agreed and they continued to work on their new picture together… a picture of the rangers, and they in their costumes standing with them, commemorating how they helped them, as well as their devotion to their promise they made.