• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,500 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,500

Episode 9: Rush and the Raging

Author's Note:

Humph!

I almost finish this chapter, then I finally get to see episode 3 of Ninja Steel, and they use a speedy monster.

Ah well, it's been done before anyway (Power Rangers was milked dry years ago. It's very difficult to make ANYTHING original with it)

EPISODE NINE

Marla was actually working, not on her nails, not on brushing her long hair, but actually working at one of the lab sets.

“At a risk of sounding curious and shocked to see; what are you doing?” asked Keto.

“This is a little something I stumbled upon during my days as a beauty queen, before I turned to crime.” replied Marla. This made Keto laugh, “You were a beauty queen? I find that hard to believe.”

Marla glared down at him, angrily snarling like a jaguar. “Okay, Okay, I take it back.” cried Keto.

Marla snuffed and continued mixing up a potion, “I call it Rage Powder. It’s odorless, tasteless, and dissolves in any liquid, yet one little sip of this will make you so enraged and cranky, you’ll turn on everyone around you, maybe get into fights.

I used this in competitions, to enrage the other competitors, making it easier for me to win.”

“Winning by cheating…” Bronc said with dismay “I don’t know whether to feel astounded or sick.”

Marla scoffed and said, “Well, just you wait until you see this powder in action.”

She mixed a little bit of the powder into a simple cup of water, and gave it to an unsuspecting Lingo, “You look so thirsty… thought you might like a drink.”

The Lingo, unaware of the trick, took the water and then took a single sip. Its eyes then began to glow red, and it took off in a rage, smashing the chairs, flipping over tables, and shoving fellow Lingos out of the way before frolicking in a fit out of the room, passing Vulcan along the way.

“What’s going on here?” he demanded to know.

Marla snickered, “That was a demonstration of my Rage Powder. If it can do that do a Lingo, imagine if it happened to the rangers.”

Vulcan seemed a bit impressed, and before he could ask how she intended to pull this off, Marla then motioned for a monster she had released to come forth.

She was a slender creature; yellow skin, long, fiery red hair, and she wore an air mask over her face, and thick goggled across her eyes. She also had strong, muscular legs and wearing powerful looking runners.

“The name’s Speedra!” she hissed, and she then demonstrated the meaning her name by zipping very quickly behind Vulcan “Too quick for you?”

She then zipped behind Bronc, “That’s how I work.”

She then zipped and stopped before Keto, freaking him out and making him fall onto his bottom.


Marla then gazed back towards Vulcan whom was grinning wickedly. “Very well, Marla…” he said, then his features hardened “But don’t fail me… or I’ll show you what rage really is.” He raised his hands as they glowed with power, making Marla shudder in fear.


(Que Intro)



There was a buzz in the air on that Saturday, many of the students at Canterlot high were doing events for charity to raise money for the hospital where the comatose students were being treated, and for other places that needed money as well.


The Cutie Mark Crusaders were walking around the suburban part of the island, hauling wagons full of jars of the Apple family’s homemade Apple-Cider. It was something they did every season, and helped make a little money for charities, especially this year…

They would knock at people’s doors and ask if they would like to buy a bottle of cider, and explain they were gathering donations for the hospital… where Applejack, still in her coma, was being treated.

When people heard about this noble cause, and couldn’t resist four cute little girls working hard, they were more than pleased to buy a bottle or two.

Some even paid more than usual price, and others gave the girls each a small tip for themselves.


When they got back to school and counted up their assets, “Wow! We’ve made over five-hundred dollars just today.” said Sweetie Belle.

“That’s awesome!” cried Scootaloo “Imagine what we could buy with this much.”

She imaged buying herself a cool new skateboard, or brand new jet-propelled scooter that she could use to take to the skies and make people gaze at her with awe.

“Uh, hate to burst your bubble, but you forget we’re doing this for Charity.” said DD.

“She’s right.” added Applebloom “The hospital would use every cent we make, if it means my big sis and her friends will get more help.” She sounded dead serious, more than ever before, and the others couldn’t blame her.

“I’m sorry, I just got carried away.” said Scootaloo.

“Never mind…” said Applebloom, “Let’s get back to the school ground and show the others.”


Many of the students were having their own charity events right at the school, with kind permission from Principal Cadance and her Uncle Celesto.

They were supervising the events, and Celestia was with them, as the doctor said it was okay for her to get a little fresh air now and then… but only for a little while.


There were many kinds of events in the school yard; a bake sale, the artistic students painting self-portraits of those donating. The athletic students even got permission to host charity play time in the school yard with sports equipment, letting children play basketball, or jump on the trampoline… heavily supervised of course so no one would get hurt.


At the front of the school…

Rhymey, Buddy Rose and Rainbow dash were doing a carwash, and were busy scrubbing away. Rainbow even found time to spite shine the hubcaps. The car was so shiny; they could all see their reflections in the paintwork.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy was running and pet wash, while she gave baths and grooming to other people’s pets. Sunset was helping her, but she was having a lot of trouble getting a dog to stop from fussing about in the tub. “Oh, come on!” she groaned “I know you don’t like it, but you really need a bath.”

Still, the dog would not calm down.

“Let me try something…” said Fluttershy, and she calmly stroked the little dog and spoke soothingly to it “It’s okay. You don’t have to be scared; we’re just going to give a nice rub down. Then you’ll be all clean and shiny. Won’t that be nice?”

The dog calmed down and smiled at her, and from then on it cooperated entirely and just settling into the warm, soapy water.

Sunset sighed, “How do you do it?”

“It’s just my specialty.” Fluttershy said with a playful smirk.


Celesto and the adults came by the rangers stations just as their last customers left. “Ah, this is what I like to see;” he said “Good healthy community spirit.”


“How have you been enjoying maternity leave?” Cadance asked Celestia.

“It’s horrible…” replied Celestia “Half the day I stay in bed, I’ve already read all my books, Television isn’t much fun.”

“Now, now, honey…” said Celesto “You should really enjoy the rest while you can. Once the babies are born we’ll both be up to our ears in extra work.”

Celestia rolled her eyes and sighed, but she still couldn’t wait for the children to come.



Vice Prinicpal Luna and Twilight were collecting and counting up the donations and earnings. “Wow, we’ve just earned more than a-thousand dollars, only this morning.” said Twilight.

The others were very pleased to hear that.

The sun began to beam down on everyone though.

“Whew, we sure worked hard a lot…
But it really is getting a bit hot.”

Everyone cast a look at Sunset. She was supposed to be the one to fetch a cooler of cool drinks for everyone. “Sorry, it slipped my mind.”


Spike lay on the ground groaning “I feel like a hot dog.”

Twilight shook her head at him, “Sure, Spike… I’m sure doing nothing all day must’ve been exhausting for you.”

The others chuckled softly, but Spike didn’t feel amused.


“Hey… we’re back.” called Sweetie as she and the Crusaders came along with only a few bottles of cider left in their wagons.

“Well, you girls sure have been busy.” said Buddy.

“And look at all this…” DD said as she held up a large jar full of all the money she and the girls had collected.

“Whoa! You made all that just today?” asked Rainbow “Awe-some!”

Twilight took the jar and was very impressed “Great job girls. This will really do well for the charity.”

The girls felt very pleased with themselves, but then noticed Rhymey was gazing at the last few bottles of cider, realizing it was just the thing everyone needed to cool off in the heat.

“Hey, hey, hey… you have to buy it first.” Scootaloo said to him.

Rhymey sighed and put some money in the jar…

“If you say so,
Here you go.”

The girls smiled, and Fluttershy pecked her boyfriend on the cheek.


Even though they forgot to bring a cooler of drinks, they did have empty plastic cups with them.

Sunset was just about to pour the first glass of cider, when suddenly a swarm of Lingos appeared. Many of the civilians and other students screamed and backed away.

“What are they doing here?” snapped Buddy.

“Looking for trouble, that’s what.” said Rainbow.


The Crusaders weren’t too scared, but were outraged and wanted to help teach them a lesson, but the adults held them back. “Stay back, girls.” said Celesto “Let the rangers handle this.”

The girls snuffed and brooded a moment, but their feelings changed to excitement as they watched the rangers make short work of those creeps.


Sunset jumped and split-kick two Lingos hard, knocking them down.


Fluttershy and Rainbow nodded at one another and sprayed several more Lingos with their hoses, which gave Rhymey and Buddy the chance to leapt in and flip them all down.



While the rangers were busy and the others all distracted by watching them fight, Speedra peeked out from around the corner of the school. “Now’s my chance…” she hissed, and she sped over to the table where the cider was, completely unnoticed, and she ever so swiftly threw a dash of the Rage Powder into the open bottle.

She snickered as the powder disappeared into the liquid, and then she zipped away before anyone would see her.


“What was that?” asked Twilight.

“What was what?” asked Applebloom.

Twilight looked around, “I could’ve sworn I saw someone…” she brushed it off.


The Lingos all stood together and lunged for the rangers.

“Okay, altogether!” shouted Sunset, “Go!!” and she and the other rangers give a huge jump kick, knocking all the Lingos down hard, and they vaporized.

“And don’t come back!” thundered Rainbow.


Everyone sighed in relief that the Lingos were gone, but after that fight the rangers were plenty thirsty now. “Who’s up for that cider?” said Buddy.

The rangers practically huddled around.


“Well, we’re going to go out and grab lunch.” Celesto said as he and Celestia headed for their car, “Keep up the good work, everyone. It’s well-appreciated.” Celestia called to everyone as she and her husband left.


No sooner were they gone did everyone else huddle around the table as Sunset poured all cups full of cider. Twilight even gave Spike some in a little travel dish she always brought with her.

“Bottoms up…” said Rainbow, and everyone raised their glasses. Suddenly, a wasp flew in front of Buddy’s face, startling him, causing him to drop his cup and spilling the cider on the ground while everyone else drank.

…and they all suddenly felt rather strange… they’re eyes all flashed red.

Buddy then proceeded to reach and pour himself another glass. “Excuse me…” he said politely to Sunset, but instead of kindly stepping aside, Sunset turned and glared at him sneering “Get out of my face!”

Buddy winced, “Whoa, where did that come from?” he asked, and he accidently bumped into Rhymey “Sorry, man…”

“Shut up,
…Dumb pup!” Rhymey growled.

Before Buddy could question him for that unwanted and unnecessary outburst, all the others began to show rude hostilities towards each other.

“What are you looking at?” sneered Rainbow.

“Nothing!” growled Fluttershy “That’s exactly what you are!”


Spike growled angrily at Twilight as if to attack her.

“Don’t you growl at me, you mutt!” Twilight sneered.

“You can’t talk to him that way!” snapped Cadance.

“Who says you get to decide!” protested Luna.


Even the crusaders were squabbling with one another!

Buddy whistled loudly, and shouted “OKAY, COOL IT!!” Everyone stopped and gawked at him “What’s with all of you? A few minutes ago we were all working fine and now you’re at each other’s throats? What’s wrong with all of you?!”

A moment of silence followed, and then everyone just went right back to bickering and yelling at one another.

Unable to reason with any of them, Buddy decided to excuse himself from the group, but he couldn’t understand this at all.

Suddenly, a monster-- Speedra-- leapt right out from around the school. “It looks to me like your friends aren’t going to be friends much longer, ranger.” she hissed at him.

Buddy’s features hardened, and he called out to the others “Guys…!!”

They all stopped arguing and saw the monster, despite being under a spell; they still felt obligated to fight the creature. “I’ll handle this myself!” said Sunset.

“Hey, who says you get to fight alone?” sneered Rainbow.

Rhymey and Fluttershy said nothing, but turned away from one another in a huff.

Buddy was really getting annoyed with all this, but now wasn’t the time to worry about it. Not while there was a monster to face. “It’s Morphin’ time!” he shouted. The others were ready too…


“STARFLEET MAGIC… POWER ON!!”

“Time to shine!” said Sunset.

“Do you really have to say that all the time!” sneered Fluttershy.

“I got this one…” said Rainbow, and began to charge, but she and Rhymey ran straight into another and fell to the ground.

“What the hey!
You got in my way!” shouted Rhymey.

“It’s your fault, poet boy!”


Buddy clutched his helmet in annoyance. “I guess it’s up to me then.”


“Ha! Catch me if you can!” said Speedra, and she ran in furious fast circles around him. So fast, he could hardly see her at all. He tried to punch and kick at her, but missed every time.

“Too slow!” Speedra called, and she struck him hard knocking him onto his back. “Guys…! I need help!” he called over.

The other rangers looked over form the squabbling and all charged forth.

“Think fast!” shouted Speedra, and she zoomed in a straight line, striking each ranger as she past. Sparks flew everywhere and the rangers all fell over.

Speedra skid to a halt and laughed, “I don’t know what’s more amusing: The fact you can’t catch me, or the fact you’re all too busy squabbling at one another.”

Buddy growled and dashed after her, and tried to jump kick her only for her to zip out of the way, right behind him. He turned to punch her, but she zipped again.

Then she zoomed straight for the other rangers. Each of them tried to land a hit but weren’t successful as she dodged them so swiftly and struck them all back.

“We can’t even get close to hitting her.” whined Fluttershy.

“Well how can we when you’re whining so much?!” growled Sunset.

“You’re one to talk!
You did scream and balk” snarled Rhymey.

“Oh, shut up, all of you!” thundered Rainbow “I’ve had it up to here with all of you already.”


Speedra was most amused. “As much as I’d like to stick around, I have a city to destroy. Time to split!” then she ran off and was gone in less than a split second.

Buddy groaned angrily, and de-morphed.

The others de-morphed as well, but were still squabbling with one another, as were the Principal, Vice Principal, Twilight and Spike, even the crusaders.

Buddy tried and tried to break them all up, but they wouldn’t listen and continued to go at each other’s throats.

With that monster on the loose, and the rangers acting way out of themselves, Buddy realized he would need help, and he contacted Celesto, via his morpher-com. “Mr. Grandruler, we’ve got a huge problem here, I’ll explain it to you at the base.”

“I’ll be there waiting.” Celesto answered, and he signed out.

Buddy then called out to the bickering group. “I’ll be back as soon as I can; you all just… uh… try and calm down, okay?”

The others didn’t take much notice and continued to bicker.

Buddy shrugged, and he headed off for the nearest jump tube.


Once he got to the base, he found Celesto and Celestia were already there. Professor Brain joined them when Buddy showed them all footage from earlier of the rangers and all the others bickering with one another.

“Strange! Most strange…” remarked Brain “Never have I known such good friends to turn the other cheek in such a way.”

“I don’t believe it, I can’t believe it…” said Celestia. Her husband calmed her down, “Take it easy. Remember, the babies.”

Celestia calmed herself as best she could.

“When did all this start?” Celesto asked. “It happened after you left.” replied Buddy “We all had some of the cider, and then all of sudden… all this happened.” This made him suddenly realize “The cider… maybe that’s it.”

He worked at the computer and reversed the images form the past hour, to just when the Lingos came to fight. Everything seemed normal…

“Wait! What was that?” asked Celestia.

Buddy reversed the images again and played it back in super-slow motion. “It’s Speedra! She’s putting some kind of powder in the cider!”

Because Speedra was moving so swiftly, the alarms didn’t go off as she couldn’t be seen, until she stood in one place long enough.

It all made perfect sense now, especially when Buddy remembered that he dropped his cup and didn’t have any of the cider. Had he taken one sip, and he would have been just like the others.

Professor Brain began to electronically scan the bottle of cider, as it stood live still on the table at the school. “I shall concoct an antidote, but it may take a little while.”


Suddenly, the alarms sounded.

Celesto worked at the computer. “That monster’s running amuck in the city.”


The images showed of Speedra rushing through the streets, and breaking through anything that got in her path-- brick walls, lampposts, trees growing through the sidewalks, and the people were all screaming and running away frightened.


The adults gawked at Buddy, but he felt very concerned about this, “I’ll do what I can, but… I really need the others to help me, but I’m not sure they’ll want to.”

“We still can’t just ignore the situation.” said Celestia. “She’s right…” added Celesto “You’ll have to try to keep that monster at bay until the professor can make up the antidote.”

Buddy nodded, and then he was off.



The rangers and the others were still angrily fighting with one another, when Sunset’s morpher-com beeped. “Yeah, what?!” she snarled angrily.

“Sunset…” Celesto said, he kept calmly knowing she and the others were not themselves, and explained this to them “You’ve all been placed under a spell. It’s a trick by Speedra to try and break up your team-spirit.”

The rangers felt a little confused at first, but the spell made it hard for them to believe and they were still mad at each other.

“Listen carefully…” Celesto called to them “That monster is wreaking havoc on the city. Buddy Rose went off to fight her, but he’ll need help. Try to put your differences aside until we can get the antidote to you.”


“Whatever!” sneered Rainbow.

“Let’s go.” said Sunset, and they all ran off, leaving Twilight, Spike and the adults still bickering.



Meanwhile, Speedra jumped right in front of a car that was about to pass through a green light safely, frightening the driver and causing him to veer off and crash softly into a lamppost. The driver wasn’t hurt, but he just like all the people ran of scared.

Speedra laughed at all the chaos she was causing. “This is too easy. I’ll run this city to the ground by the end of the day.”

“No, you won’t!” shouted a voice, and Buddy, already morphed, glared her down “Not if I have anything to do about it.”

“One ranger instead of five…?” Speedra teased “Ooh, I’m so scared, my black blood is racing.”

Buddy was far from amused and looked ready to go.

“And, they’re off!” shouted Speedra, and just like before she ran circles around Buddy. He barely even got a chance to raise his fists as she struck him hard and sent him rolling along the street.

“Okay, I am really getting tired of this.” he groaned.

“Speak for yourself.” sneered Speedra “I’m barely up to speed” and she zoomed forth and bashed into him, knocking him over yet again.

“Care for another lap.”

“No, but we do!” shouted Sunset as she and the others arrived.

“Thank goodness.” said Buddy.


“I got this one.” said Rainbow.

“Who says you get to?” sneered Fluttershy.

“Shut up, both of you!” rhymed Rhymey.


Buddy sagged down and groaned, “Not so good.”

Speedra rather enjoyed seeing the rangers quarreling, “This makes the job so much faster.” She hissed, and then she turned to face Buddy “…Starting with you!”

She then ran more circles round him, and Buddy, again, fruitlessly tried to hit at her again, only to get struck multiple times and he didn’t land a single punch.

“Sorry Ranger, but slow and steady doesn’t win this race!” Speedra mocked to him, and she continued to run more circles around him, but this made Buddy come up with an idea and he got out his whip “Plasma Whip… energize!”


“Plasma Whip… Engage!”

The whip began to glow and spark with strong plasma energy. “Let me take you for a spin!” Buddy shouted, and gripping his whip tightly, he spun round on one foot while cracking the whip hard in a circle, unleashing a wave of power, and sure enough Speedra was hit hard and sent rolling along the street.

“Hey, no fair! You pulled a fast one on me!” she whined, but Buddy stood proud and said “Why outrun something when you can outwit it.”


Just then, Celesto appeared, having arrived through a jump tube with a spray-bottle in hand. “Buddy, catch!” he called as he threw the bottle. “It’s the antidote. Spray it on the rangers; get them to inhale the formula.”

Buddy, having already caught the spray, nodded, and then he leapt over to his bickering teammates. “Okay, guys… time to put you right.” and he gave them all a good spray, and even with their helmets on, they were still able to inhale the formula.

All at once, they snapped back to their senses.

“Whoa, what were we doing?” asked Rainbow.

“I remember… I was really angry.” said Fluttershy

“I was so mad,
Now I feel real bad.” said Rhymey.

Sunset apologized to everyone, and they all made up. Buddy shot Celesto a thumb up, and Celesto smiled proudly before going off to help the others back at school.


Spreedra growled angrily, “You may be back to normal, but you’re going to run me out that easily!”

“Ha!” snarled Sunset “You’re still only one against many. It’s time to shine!”


The rangers all stood together rand called out their names…


Sunset: “Evil’s Dread! Starfleet Red!”

Buddy Rose: “Let’s make the scene. Starfleet Green!”

Rainbow: “We’ll see things through. Starfleet Blue!”

Rhymey: “Though peace and Woe! Starfleet Yellow!”

Fluttershy: “Quick as a Wink! Starfleet Pink!”

All together they stood as Stars Showered around them, “POWER RANGERS… STARFLEET!!”

“Enough already!” shouted Speedra, and she dashed straight at everyone, but she didn’t seem to run as fast as she normally did because her legs were all cramped up from so much use, as well as Buddy lashing her with his whip to slow her down.

This gave the rangers the advantage to punch, kick and knock her about like a ragdoll.


“Guess speed isn’t everything, huh?” said Rainbow “…And I can’t believe I just said that.”



Marla was watching everything on the monitors, and was losing her temper badly. “Well, don’t just stand there!” she thundered at Keto “Do your… growth… spell… thingy!”

“Could you at least learn to say it right?” grumbled Keto, “FORTISSIMO!”



The mugic shot straight to the island, cast its spell on Speedra and grew her really huge! “I’m going to run you rangers to the ground!” she thundered.

The ranger gasped, and then Buddy called to the base this time, “Launch Star-Jets!”


The jets were already on their way, and ready to go.

“Zords Combine!”


“Jet Star Megazord… Ready!”

Speedra scoffed, “I may not be as fast as used to be, but I can still run you through like paper!”

“Bring it on!” snarled Sunset, and the Megazord stomped forth, and began to clash with the monster, fist-to-fist, foot-to-foot.

At first, both sides appeared equally matched.

“Time for some speed-bumps!” shouted Speedra, and she flipped up onto her hands, and thrust her feet forth, booting the Megazord hard in the chest, knocking it to the ground with an earthshaking thud… and rocking the rangers in the cockpit.

Speedra laughed and then shouted, “You’re outta this race, rangers! Time to say goodbye…!”

She stomped on over and raised her foot for the kill.

“Now!” shouted Rainbow, and pulling on the controls, and in a swift flick the Megazord raised its fists socking Speedra hard and sent her crashing along.

“Whoa! Talk about a quick-draw!” groaned Speedra.


“Star Saber, now!” shouted Sunset.

“Star Saber… Engage!”


“Star Slash… Go!”


The Megazord slashed, and Speedra began to flare up, “I’VE RUN OUT OF TIME!!” she shouted, and she exploded, and was imprisoned, then beamed into cockpit as the rangers rejoiced, and sunset declared, “Monster Captured! Mission Complete!”



At Vulcan’s tower, an angry Vulcan stood glaring at a quivering Marla as she back away from him begging for mercy. “Please, master… I… I tried, I really did.”

“Yes, you tried… but you still failed!” thundered Vulcan “Now, I’ll show you REAL RAGE!!”

His hands flared up and he blasted her long pink hair with a roaring flame, burning almost every single thread to ashes, leaving only a few pink threads

Even though her hair would grow back very shortly-- as she was an alien--, naturally, Marla screamed in extreme terror as she gazed at her reflection in a mirror.

Vulcan then turned to face Bronc, Keto, and a whole swarm of Lingos as well as other locked up prisoners, “Let this be a warning to all of you… get those rangers, because next time I won’t be as merciful!!”

His body flared up with his rage, and all the monsters, minions and Lingos trembled in fear.



A little collateral damages to the city, and a few people were hurt, but it was all non-too serious and could had been a lot worse were it not for the Power Rangers.


Speaking of whom, the rangers went back to school to get back to their charity work, and upon arriving they found all their friends were back to normal, thanks to Professor Brain’s formula that neutralized the cider they had all drank.

“When we came to, we remembered everything.” said Twilight “I’m so sorry if I got on anyone’s nerves.”

“As am I…” added Luna.

Everyone felt equally as bad for having acted so harsh that day, but Buddy reminded them “It wasn’t your faults. You were all duped. Even I almost got roped under the spell.”

“Well, thankfully you didn’t…” said Sunset “I can’t even begin to imagine if none of us were in the right frame to fight.”

“Well, at least it’s over and the battle is won.
Now we can get our charities done.” said Rhymey.

Soon, all the rangers and their friends were back to work, and they raised more money at the end of the day, only when they all got a little thirsty, they each decided to get a drink from bottled water they had them.

Somehow, they weren’t really willing to try more cider just yet, but they couldn’t help but share a goofy laugh at their precautions.