• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,500 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,500

Episode 12: A Comet's Tale: Part 1

Author's Note:

I realize the scientific inaccuracies regarding what you're about to read and stuff (Even for Sci-fi)

Nyah! Suck it up! Power Rangers do this all the time, and all that other ACCURATE stuff is irrelevant and not really part of the plot and would take up too much space anyway.

EPISODE TWELVE

One late Friday night it was so clear, and the stars were shining bright.

Many Canterlot students were gathered in the schoolyard, having their permission slips signed for a campout, and some of the staff were present as well for a big party. There were tables with food, and music to dance too, the works.


What were they all celebrating? You’d think it was the fact that Celestia had less than week before she was expected to give birth, but the truth was, it was bound to happen any moment, and she was already prepared to go to the hospital, a room reserved by her husband and everything.

No… that’s not what they were all there for, especially since many students had brought telescopes and binoculars. Some even had special cameras too.

The rangers were all together that night as well, and all of them very excited. “I can’t believe this is happening.” cried Rainbow “It’s actually going to come, and we’re going to see it.”


While Spike was sleeping on the picnic blanket, Twilight looked in an astronomy book that told stories about the White Comet, a celestial object, about half the size of Mystic Island, that was said to only pass by Earth once every three-thousand years for a period of three days, and then it would fly off into the cosmos again until the next three millennia.

“It says it’s called the White Comet because as it gets near the Earth, the reflective light from the sun makes it glow so brightly.”


The others seemed more excited the fact that they and the entire current generation would be able to see it.

Sunset wanted to get as many pictures of the comet and the night sky as she possibly could. “It’s for Artie… and the others.” she said, which began to spike her sadness. She knew Artie would have loved to see the comet and paint a picture of it.

The others felt a little sad with her, wishing all their friends could see it.

Starla would want to see it for her astro-studies…

Rarity would get so inspired to make so many beautiful outfits…

Pinkie Pie, of course, would want to be there mainly for the party.


Fluttershy almost felt like crying that their friends couldn’t be there, and Rhymey held her close comforting her, but feeling just as bad himself.

“I don’t mean to sound very rude,
But perhaps would shake off this dreary mood.”


“He’s right, you know…” said Buddy “At least we get to see, and we don’t want to miss any of it.”

The others were inclined to agree, and decided to try and make the best of things.



Elsewhere, there were other things going on.

Vulcan was observing the night sky through binoculars, and he was snickering sinisterly as he looked down at a poster in his hand about the comet coming.

Bronc came in the chamber to speak with him, “Master Vulcan… begging your pardon sir, but I thought you’d like to know that everything is ready. My new device will do exactly as you say.”


“Good…” hissed Vulcan “This comet will suffice us with just the perfect energy we need to complete our project.”

Then he though silently, “And Maybe help me with my other project as well.”


He then turned to gaze at Bronc, “Well, what are you waiting for? Get out there and standby for orders!!”

Bronc winced and replied, “Yes sir.” and he was off.


No sooner did he leave then Marla and Keto appear with a monster by their side that they had just freed from his cell. “As you requested, sir… here is Rocketeer.” said Keto.

He looked every bit of his name too; a solid silver body with a red pointed tip, and white flaps on his arms, all exactly like a rocket, but sharps and blades.

“Are you ready for your mission?” asked Vulcan.

“Absolutely.” replied Rocketeer “Long have a dreamed of reaching the stars again. I’ll get you that energy you need, and if the rangers should interfere… I’ll blast them into space-dust.”

Vulcan really liked where this was going and snickered wickedly.


(Que intro)



Bronc had built a large machine-- a tractor beam-- which he had set up on the beach on Mystic Island. “When the comet appears, my new device shall hold it its place. This will allow Rocketeer to do the rest.”

He contacted the tower to let them know he was set up, and that was the signal for Rocketeer to take off.

Marla did the countdown… “Five, Four, Three, Two… One… and GO…!!”

With that, Rocketeer, folded his body up, into the shape a small rocket, and blasted off into the sky. Naturally most radar tracking wouldn’t be able to pick him up as he was an alien, immune to their tracking, and no one could actually see him going way out at sea for hundreds of miles.

“There he goes…” said Marla “Let’s just hope he doesn’t botch this.”

Vulcan responded by stomping on her foot.

“Ow! Oh…!”

“Jinx us again, and next time I’ll cut it off!” he threatened her. “I don’t have to remind you how important this it! I want that comet’s cosmic energy!”

Marla playfully pretended to zip her lip.

“What a bimbo.” Keto grunted softly.




Meanwhile, the party was already well underway, all the students and some of the staff were dancing away, or just playing simple games, many others were enjoying the food.


Celesto seemed to be more enraptured with his wife and how her stomach was so big, it was hard not to look at, and he couldn’t help but stroke it softly saying “How are the kids doing?”

His wife placed her hand over his, “They’re just fine. They’ll be here soon.”

Celesto sighed, rather looking forward to fatherhood, of course there would be all the devotion and obligations and hours of extra work to go with it.

Celestia felt the same way, but they had taken their classes, studied books on parent and practiced with baby dolls, like their instructors said.

“I think you will both be just fine.” said Luna.

“That’s easy for you to say.” Her sister teased “You won’t have to change their diapers every ten minutes.”

All three of them shared a laugh, and suddenly, Celestia gasped softly. Her husband and sister both gawked in anticipation, thinking this was it, but it wasn’t. “It just was just a little kick. Sorry…”



Shining Armor and Principal Cadance were also invited, and were helping themselves to endless amounts of food.

Lightning and Krysta, whom had also been invited, were astonished, but concerned. “Don’t you think you guys have had enough?” Lightning asked.

“Sorry, we can’t help it.” Shining Armor said with his mouth full. His wife looked up and wiped her mouth clean, “All this excitement makes us famished. Don’t ask us why, it just does.”


Lightning and Krysta shrugged, and Lightning walked off with Krysta on his shoulder. “Gee, if they don’t stop that gorging, they’ll blow themselves out, eh Lightning.” Krysta said to him, but Lightning seemed a little far away.

“Lightning…?”

He snapped out of his trance, “Did you say something?” he asked, but Krysta gave him a look, the same one she had been giving him for days since he helped save the rangers.

She flew off his shoulder and landed on the table, and said as she looked up at him, “I know what you’re feeling, Lightning. It shows…”

Lightning sighed, “Krysta, I just don’t want this to escalate into anything big. I mean ot’s not even a big deal, and it shouldn’t be.”

Krysta rolled her little beady eyes.


“What shouldn’t be a big deal?” Fluttershy asked. She had just come over to get another drink from the soda section and had just overheard.

“Oh, it’s nothing… really.” Lightning said, “I… uh… I have to use the little men’s room.” and he walked off rather swiftly.

“Okay then…” said Fluttershy, and she asked to Krysta “Is he alright?”

Krysta knew she had to tell someone about this, not wanting Lightning to get worse. So she asked Fluttershy to take her over to the others, and there she told them all about Lightning.


“He feels small around us?” Sunset asked in disbelief. The others felt just as concerned.


“Remember after Starfleet Events…?” Krysta told everyone, “How when we left you, Lightning said he needed time to think…

Well, ever since Lightning discovered about your powers, the adventures you have, and all the other stuff… well he began to question his own abilities.”

The others began to realize the deal out of this. They knew of all Lightning’s heroic adventures, though they often just happened to him, and he ended up getting involved in these things, but the things he faced were only mere criminals, gangs, low lives, and things like that. Even when he helped them defeat the Evil Xayide… she wasn’t exactly the same as the evil aliens, and demons that the gang faced.

…Sunset being one of them of course, which brought on bad memories for her. Twilight felt the same way, remembering how her obsession with her snooping and studying lead to her becoming Midnight Sparkle!

…It still haunted her to that day, but she tried not to let it bother her much.


“So, not everyone can be a big hero like us.” said Rainbow “Heck, we didn’t even ask to get into this stuff anyway. It all just happened.”

The others knew she was right, but Krysta pointed out “The point is… ever since then, Lightning’s been realizing his limits, and after seeing what you guys are capable of, he actually wishes he could do so much more.”


Twilight felt she could actually sympathize with Lightning, “I remember at Crystal Prep, he always made me feel small, but he only was acting out of concern because he wanted me to realize the dangerous and realities of the outside world-- things I couldn’t learn in my studies.”


The rangers were all wondering what they could possibly do to comfort Lightning, and make him realize he didn’t have to feel so down… when someone cried out, “It’s the Comet!”

Every single head in the schoolyard looked up to the skies as the beautiful comet came into view, actually brightening the skies slightly, like a miniature moon.

Twilight shook Spike vigorously. “Spike, Spike, wake up! You’ve got to see this!”

Spike groaned as he woke up, but before he could complain, he just like everyone else stared in awe at the comet sailing across the sky. “Wow…!” was all he could say.


The adults looked up and were awed and amazed at the sight, especially Celesto, remembering all the spacewalks he had made and never seen such a beautiful object.


The rangers all stood together, and Sunset began to take as many pictures as she could. “It’s incredible!” she cried.

“It’s awesome!” added Rainbow.

It’s beautiful!” said Fluttershy.


“It’s… stopped!” said Buddy. Everyone gawked up at the comet in sheer confusion, but surely enough, it had stopped. Its tail had stopped flowing and everything. It was just frozen right where it was.

“What’s going on up there?
It’s stopped in midair!” said Rhymey.

“But… that’s totally impossible, in every scientific and factual mean.” said Twilight.

While everyone else was ponder and questioning over why the comet would suddenly stop, the rangers, the adults, even Lightning began to have their suspicions…!



On the beach, Bronc and the Lingos with him were maintaining the large machine that was holding the comet in its place.

“Wonderful. It’s working perfectly…” exclaimed Bronc “Now that the comet is frozen, it shall be easier for rocketeer to gather the energy we require. Once Master Vulcan has it, our project will be completed, and the rangers… oh, they will be for a surprise!”




Sunset then turned to face Celesto, their eyes met, and he rolled his eyes to the right twice, silently telling her to take the rangers and go up there an investigate. He did not dare speak loudly, not wishing to reveal his involvement with the rangers, or giving away the location of their base.


The rangers and Twilight silently crept away while people weren’t looking, slipping round back of the school and headed for a jump-tube.

Celesto felt deeply worried of being unable to follow the rangers, but he did have to stay and watch over the other students, and he didn’t feel it right to leave his wife, but Celestia pecked him on the cheek and told him, whispering softly, “Go… they need you.”


Celesto was very hesitant, but Luna, Shining Armor and Cadance agreed to take care of Celestia while he would go. So, he went off to join the rangers.



Lightning was still looking up at the comet, unable to believe it could just stop like this, but he had his feeling this was no trick of nature.


Krysta fluttered onto his shoulder, “You thinking what I’m thinking?” she asked. Lightning nodded and replied, “We’ve got work to do.”

He sent Krysta off to locate anything suspicious around the city, while he dashed for his motor-bike and drove off into the night.



While at the base, the rangers were already morphed, yet surprisingly grabbing their helmets in the arms and marching like brave astronauts to their star-jets, which were all fueled and ready to make the trip up.

“Ah… Satisfactory! Most satisfactory!” said Professor Brain “Never had I dreamed that I would create space-worthy vehicles.”


The rangers all shared a small chuckle at his pride. Then Celesto came to give them instructions. “Twilight is trying to work on whatever it is we think has stopped the comet, and all of you are going up there to investigate. You all know what to do when you get there?”

“YES SIR!” the rangers said as they saluted.


“All right, standby for launch!”

The rangers each began to place their helmets on-- Rhymey and Fluttershy shared a quick kiss for luck before donning their helmets-- and climbed into their jets.


Soon, the jets were launched, and flew in formation out over the sea.

“Is everyone with me?” Sunset called into the radio. Each of her teammates responded…

Buddy: “I’m ready.”

Rainbow: “Rock ‘N Roll!”

Rhymey: “Nothing to it, but to do it.”

Fluttershy: “Um… ready?”


“Okay… let’s hit it!” said sunset, and she and the others all rocketed their jets upward.




Twilight and Spike saw the whole thing on the monitors, “There they go…” said Spike, “good luck guys.”

Celesto saw the jets rocketing up, which again brought on his glory days as an astronaut, but now was not the time to think of that. “Any luck finding anything?” he asked.

“Nothing yet…” replied Twilight as she typed in the computer. “Wait…! I got something. I’m reading signs of some sort-of-magnetic field, like our tractor beams. It’s holding the comet where it is, and I’m betting I know who’s behind all this.”

Celesto and Spike both had the same feeling this was Vulcan’s doing as well.

“But what would Vulcan want with the comet?” Spike wondered. “Whatever it is, it cannot be good.” said Celesto, “Twilight, can you trace the tractor-beam’s origin?”

“Still working on that.” replied Twilight “I can only triangulate tiny bits of the signal, but nothing to give a definite location.”


Celesto decided to contact the rangers and give the information they knew.


The rangers had just escaped Earth’s magnetic field and were out in space, taking a couple of seconds to admire the view… when Celesto warned them about the plot.


“Did you all get that?” Sunset asked to the others.

“Clear as a whistle.” replied Rainbow.

“So, Vulcan is behind this…” said Buddy “Think it’s a trap to catch us?”

Fluttershy felt a shiver run down her spine, “I sure hope it isn’t, because we’re heading straight into it.”


She was right, the star-jets were reaching the frozen comet, but so far everything looked to be okay. The scanners could detect nothing out of the usual. Just amounts of rock, ice, gas from fissures erupting.

“We’ll circle round once then circle round twice,
We’ll search over every bit of rock and ice.” Rhymey suggested.

“Good idea…” agreed Sunset “Everyone spread out and keep in contact. We’ll rendezvous back here after two sweeps each.”

With that, the jets flew in different directions, far above the comet’s surface.


While down below, deep within a fissure on the comet, where they rangers couldn’t detect, Rocketeer, and a team of Lingos weapons space-helmets were already sucking the bits of material and energies from the comet.

Suddenly he looked up through the large fissure, and saw one of the star jets fly past. “The rangers are here.” he grunted.

The Lingos seemed ready to drop work and go up there to bust the rangers down, but Rocketeer held them back, “No-no, you space cases! Just keep that energy coming. I’ll handle this!”

He folded his hands upward on hinges, revealing his arms had doubled as missile-launchers.



The rangers were had completed their sweeps and all met together, still in free float high above the comet.

“We’ve checked round here and way over there,
We can’t find anything strange anywhere.” Rhymey reported.


The others concurred with their own empty findings as well, when suddenly they’re warning alarms went off, and before they could react, they were attacked by a barrage of small missiles, rocking the jets about.

“What’s happening?!” cried Fluttershy.

“Look down there!” shouted Buddy.

The rangers all looked and saw a rocket-shaped monster down on the clear surface. “Hey, Rangers…” he called out to them “Here’s another little surprise for you!” and he launched more missiles.

“Swerve!” shouted Sunset, and she and the rangers managed to dodge the attack, and began to pursue the monster.

“Oh, so you think you can outmaneuver Rocketeer, eh?” he boasted. He folded into his rocket shape and blasted off after the jets.

“Open fire!” shouted Sunset. The rangers complied and fired their lasers at the rocket, but their every shot seemed to bounce right off of the special metal coating.


“Well that sure worked well.” remarked Rainbow “Any plan B’s?”



“Oh, I got one, and it involves me destroying you!” shouted Rocketeer as he rocketed past each get, slicing into their sides with his sharp wing-blades, creating showers of sparks and small explosions.


“This guy’s beating us easily, and he’s not even a giant!” shouted Sunset.

“Hang tough, guys!” called Buddy.



As the battle waged on, Lightning was veering across the roads on his motorbike, and Krysta was nestled into his jacket pocket for the ride. “You’re sure about this?” Lightning asked to her.

“I’m sure…” replied Krysta “I saw some weird guys out on the beach a few blocks from here with a weird machine. I’m pretty sure that’s what’s holding the comet up there.”

Lightning narrowed his eyes “Well, these guys are about to feel the thunder that is Lightning!”

Krysta agreed, and Lightning drove his bike up the street faster than ever!




Bronc and his team were maintaining vigil watch over the tractor beam, and growing a little impatient for the mission to be over.

“What is taking so long?” grumbled Bronc. The Lingos didn’t verbally respond as they couldn’t speak, and just shrugged and looked confused.


Suddenly, Lightning came crashing in on his motor-bike, bowling over the Lingos as he skidded across the sands to a halt.

“What is this?!” shouted Bronc.


Lightning hopped down and sneered “…This is your worst nightmare!”

Enraged, Bronc ordered the Lingos to attack him. Lightning quickly tossed Krysta out of his pocket so she’d fly to safety, and he then proceeded to knock down each and every Lingo that came his way, showing extreme martial skills like the rangers had.

“Oh, yeah!” thundered Bronc, and he jumped in to join the fight as well, firing his eye lasers. Lightning saw and quickly jumped out of the way. “Whoa! That was close!”

He looked round behind him and saw Bronc furiously stomping towards him, “…but not as close as this!” and he threw a handful of sand at the villain’s helmet mask blinding him for a split second, enabling Lightning to give him a good jump-kick in the chest and sent him skidding across the sand.


Krysta saw the whole thing as she stood on a rock. “Way to go, Lightning!” she cheered.


Lightning groaned as held one of his feet, “Man, that’s like kicking a steel wall!”


Then he looked behind him and saw the tractor-beam, “I’ve gotta try and shut this thing down!”

He was about to tinker with it, when Bronc furiously got to his feet. “Earthman!” he thundered “Your first mistake was coming here, you’re second was interfering… now it will cost you!”

“Bring it on, tin-face!” snarled Lightning.


As the two brawled, Vulcan was viewing everything from his monitors, Keto and Marla looked too. “Hey, that’s the same human whom interfered in our last operation.” said Keto.

“He doesn’t look like much.” scoffed Marla “Though; he is giving Bronc a lot of trouble.”


Vulcan on the other hand seemed rather impressed by Lightning’s skills. “Bring him to me.” he said to the others, which shocked Marla and Keto. “What?” they both asked.

Vulcan turned and growled at them, “You heard me! Bring… that… human… here! I just may have an idea that involves him!”

Marla and Keto were still skeptical and hesitant, but it wasn’t until Vulcan flared up in rage threatening to roast them that they complied and dashed off. Then Vulcan turned back to watch the fight and snickered as he watched Lightning, “You’ll do very nicely…”



Meanwhile, the alarm suddenly went off at the base, and Twilight already spotted what the problem was, “Oh, no!” she cried.

“What, what is it?” asked Celesto.

“The comet, it’s being pulled towards us by the Earth’s gravity. Even the tractor beam around it won’t be able to hold it in place much longer.”

This was a serious disaster. Given the comet’s size, it was already estimated that even though the comet would be reduced in the atmosphere, it would still be large enough to impact the ocean and cause a massive tidal wave that would spread hundreds of miles…!

Mystic Island, and about half the United States and surrounded areas would be wiped out!


“That’s not even funny!” cried Spike “What do we do?! WHAT DO WE DO?!”

“Calm down, Spike…” said Celesto, though that was really right thing to say, “First we have to tell the rangers!”



“Come back here you!” shouted Sunset as she chased after Rocketeer, only for him to veer away causing her to zoom right past him. “Ya missed me…!” he laughed, and fired another barrage of missiles at the other rangers as they came at him.

The rangers yelped and shouted as they were rocked about.

“I’m gonna blow you all into space dust!” shouted Rocketeer!


The rangers were really growing annoying but still couldn’t figure out how to get at him, when Celesto called from the base and warned them about the falling comet!

“Are you sure about this?” cried Fluttershy.

“Positive!” replied Celesto “In less than twenty minutes, the comet will start falling rapidly towards us. It will erode in the atmosphere, but not enough to avoid serious consequences. You all must try and divert its path.”


The rangers that impossible, given the comet’s size to the size of their jets, but before they could question anything, they were struck again by Rocketeer. “Did you forget about me?” he teased them.


“We’ll get back to you.” said Sunset, and she logged off to focus on the fight. “Okay, I’ve had enough of this.”

Suddenly, she had an idea how to deal with the monster-- catch it by surprise-- which she said quietly to her team over the communication.

The rangers all had a sneaky, cheeky expression behind their helmets, and they all steered their jets to the other side of the comet.

“Hey, where’re you going?!” shouted Rocketeer, and he sped on after them, only to arrive around the other side of the comet to find they were gone. “Where did they go?” he wondered, but all he could see was the mists of gas from the comet surface below, and empty space all around.

He unfolded into his regular-shape and flew around looking all over. “Show yourselves!” he shouted “You can’t hide from me!”

Suddenly, a large metallic fist thrust up from the mist below, hitting him hard and knocking him way up into space.

He angrily looked down and saw the Jet star Megazord standing upright on the comet’s surface. “Surprise, Rocketeer! We can transform too, you know.” hollered Sunset.


“Ha! You think I’m scared?” shouted Rocketeer “Take this!” and he fired a barrage of many, many rockets, but forgetting his small size, the rockets didn’t make the huge megazord even flinch. “Uh-Oh…!”

“Let him have it guys!” hollered Sunset. The rangers complied and charged up the tractor beams.

“I’m outta here!” cried Rocketeer, but his efforts to fly away were futile as the tractor beam was fired and caught him, reducing him down to size and imprisoned him in a sphere, which was beamed into the cockpit.

The rangers were joyous of their capture, but suddenly Celesto called them up, “Rangers! Time is running out. The comet is getting closer!”


The rangers realized he was right. “Okay, let’s break the megazord down.” said Sunset. The rangers complied, and in almost no time, the megazord split up into the five jets again, and they zoomed to the backside of the comet.


Twilight spoke to them, “Okay, guys, listen… according to my observations, there’s lots of pockets and fissures in the comet. If you change your tractor beams hard enough, the power will spread all through the comet. You just might be able to pull it away!”


“Might… huh?” Rainbow asked.

“Gee, I like those odds.” Buddy added sarcastically.

Despite their skepticism of whether it would work or not, the rangers all charged up their tractor beams. “Fire!” shouted Sunset. The beams all fired, and just as Twilight said, the power spread through the fissures, holes and pockets, spreading all over the comet.

“We’ve got hold of it.” cried Fluttershy.

“Alright, full reverse-thrust!” hollered Sunset.

The jets all fired their retros to back away, but even with the magnetism of their tractor beams, and the pulling of their thrusters it was like asking a man to move a mountain! The comet only seemed to quiver, but it didn’t pull back at all and continued to inch forth towards the Earth, pulling the rangers and their jets with it.


“It’s not working!” cried Sunset!

“We pull with all our might and will,
But we require more power still!” shouted Rhymey.



“Don’t give up, rangers! Keep trying!” Celesto said to them.


Twilight did her computations and realized it was because the other tractor beam that was holding the comet out there in the first place. “If only it would shut down, it would give them an edge… but I still can’t locate the alien signals. The computer can’t trace it!”


“Ah, man! What are we going to do?!” cried Spike.




Back on the beach, Lightning was starting to get tired, as was Bronc from all their brawling, and Lightning now stood backed up against the machine, panting heavily, while the menacing Bronc approached him.

“You fight well, for a human and not even a ranger at that. I commend you for it… but don’t think this means I will spare you from utter destruction.”

“Really…? How unfortunate…” Lightning said, but he had a plan in mind, and waited… until Bronc’s eyes glowed to fire his lasers. Then, he swiftly rolled out of the way causing Bronc to blast the machine blowing it out!

“Ah…! Oh, No!!” cried Bronc.



With the tractor beam ceased, the rangers suddenly found the comet pulling away much easier.

“Hey!” cried Sunset.

“What’s happening?” added Buddy.


Regardless of how it was happening to them, they finally managed to pull the comet away from the Earth and sent it flying off into space.


“We… did it?” Fluttershy asked in disbelief.

“We did…” replied Rainbow, but she herself was astonished as were all the others.


“Come on… let’s get back to base.” said Sunset, and, with the mission complete, the jets rocketed back to Earth.



Meanwhile, Bronc was horrified that he destroyed his own creation, and infuriated at Lightning. “YOU…!!” he thundered and looked ready to rush him to the ground, when suddenly Marla appeared and grabbed Lightning within her long hair, binding him tightly, even round his eyes so he couldn’t see.


“What are you doing?!” Bronc snapped at her. “Orders from Master Vulcan…” Marla explained.

Bronc was most confused, but if what she said was true, he didn’t dare question Vulcan’s demands.


“Lightning…!” cried Krysta.


“Krysta, go… get out of here!” Lightning shouted at her.

“But Lightning…!”

“DON’T WORRY ABOUT ME…!!”

Then he was gone, vanished along with Marla and Bronc.

“…LIGHTNING!!”

Poor little Krysta was on the verge of tears, but rather than sit and bewail the tragedy, she knew she needed to get help, and she flew off as fast as her wings could carry her.


Meanwhile, at Vulcan’s tower, The Lingos had long since returned from space and had already finished unloading the energy taken from the comet, and were preparing it along with the stolen volcanic energy for, the big project.

Bronc was already put to work and Keto was helping him, but Bronc was still complaining a bit. “I would rather have destroyed that parasite for destroying my work.”

“Never mind that…” said Keto “Vulcan says he’ll be useful for this project, and you of all know better than to question him!”

Frustrated, Bronc grumbled “I suppose…”


Meanwhile, Lightning was tied to a chair and he couldn’t break free. He had no idea where he was or even what part of the world he was in.


But all around him he saw Lingos squawking and babbling.

“Where am I?” Lightning called out, and he began to struggle to try and break free.

“I’m afraid it’s no use struggling.” hissed a nasty voice, and from out of the shadows, Vulcan appeared. As freaky as he appeared, Lightning’s insides were boiling with rage. “So you’re the one behind all this!” he sneered softly. “That’s right! The name is Vulcan: Planet broker extraordinaire.

I’ll make a long story short, I’m going to conquer this planet and sell it on the open galactic markets… and I’ve decided that YOU are going to help me.”


“Ha!” scoffed Lightning “If you think I’d help you, you’re as crazy as you are ugly-looking!”


The Lingos all seemed frightened, and Vulcan sneered, “That may be the first time in a long time someone had the nerve to insult me… and I could roast you to a cinder for it!!”

Lightning felt his insides quaking with fear, but he tried his best not to let it show. Fortunately for him, Vulcan had no intention to destroy him as he still needed him.

“I told you I won’t help you!” Lightning sneered.

“Silly human, I wasn’t giving you a choice…” hissed Vulcan, “Your life as you know it is about to change forever!” His evil laugh made Lightning sweat. Whatever was going to happen to him would be revealed soon!


To Be Continued…!