• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,500 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,500

Episode 19: Don't Jinx It

EPISODE NINETEEN

One morning, Sunset, Rainbow and Twilight all shared the same history class together, and unfortunately, they were in the same class as Nikki and the Jazzies.

Twilight was looking through her knapsack to get organized, when Nikki came barging through and deliberately kicked the bag aside.

“Excuse me?” Twilight said.

Nikki just flicked her hair and said, “You’re excused, like your backpack that was in my way.”

Amber and Dionne chuckled.

“Hey!” Rainbow snapped as she stood in front of the mean girls, “You owe her an apology.”

Nikki, not impressed, simply went, “Fine, I’m sorry Twilight’s Aztecan backpack was in my way, so I simply moved it out of the way.”

Rainbow was starting to lose her temper.

“Rainbow, don’t…” Sunset cautioned.

“Yeah, don’t even think about it…” added Amber. “Or we’ll deck you like a pack of cards.” threatened Dionne. “You think I’m scared of you, Jerkies?” sneered Rainbow.

“It’s Jazzies…” growled Nikki.

The two girls glared each other down badly.

Twilight stood up to try and calmly intervene, but the teacher walked in and cleared his throat, “I hope I’m not interrupting…” It was Lightning wearing a suit and tie rather than his normal tracksuit, and he was not wearing his comet morpher either.

Twilight, Rainbow and Sunset were astonished to see him in their classroom, and as for Nikki, “Whoa…!” she sighed as she gawked at him and all went soft and blurry in her eyes as hearts fluttered round her head.


Amber and Dionne were confused. They waved their hands and snapped their fingers in front of Nikki’s face, but when she didn’t even blink, it was obvious to them what was going on, even Twilight and the others were aware of it too.


(Que Intro)



Marla was sighing boringly as the Lingos did her nails and pampered her. “Ugh! It is getting so dreadful around here. Why can’t we ever do anything fun or exciting…?”

“Because this is a sophisticate dbase of operations…!” “sneered Bronc “At least I’m coming with a great idea to destroy the rangers!” and he held up a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

“That’s your big idea, flowers?” Marla asked, and she laughed almost hysterically, but Bronc smirked and showed that they were no ordinary flowers. “Just watch…” he said as he handed the bouquet to a Lingo and ordered it to smell.

The Lingo took a mighty big whiff of the flowers, and suddenly a wicked feminine voice called out, “Jinxed!” and at once, the Lingo began to pulsate blue and purple glows, and it felt rather woozy, but not only that, it couldn’t seem to pick up the hair-dryer for Marla, or even something as light as the powder compact.

Bronc snickered and explained, “Master Vulcan gave me the chance to use the wicked Jinx for this mission.”

That’s when Jinx came in. She was a humanoid creature with blue wavy hair and purple streaks, and she wore a strong black robe and purple cape. “You called, Master Bronc?”

Bronc nodded and went on explaining, “Once the rangers are jinxed by this curse cast on everyday simple items, their weapons, and skills will be virtually useless. They’ll hardly be able to fight a flea, let alone stop us this time.”

Marla didn’t know whether to be amazed or freaked out, while Jinx snickered sinisterly.




Meanwhile, Lightning wrote his name on the chalkboard, “For those of you who don’t know me, the name’s Lightning Dawn; Mr. Dawn to you. I’ve been transferred here from Crystal Prep Academy by order of Mr. Grandruler and Principal Shining Armor so that Crystal Prep may interview new teachers.”

Secretly, only Lightning Twilight and the others knew he had been transferred in a way to try to keep the rangers all closer together, but Lightning would still have to try and keep his identity as Comet Ranger a secret.


All Nikki did was stare at him with that same goofy grin that only a girl in super like did, which disgusted her friends.


Soon, Lightning put his class to work; he made the class take notes as he read from a War History novel and also passing out special cards with questions regarding the subject they were to try and answer, with the use of their notes. It was his unique way of teaching and to test if they were really paying attention.

…A great way for him to figure his new students out.


Nikki, unfortunately was still gawking at him with her goo-goo eyes instead of paying attention or answer the question on the card she was given.


Then, when Lightning went around class, still reading from the book while gathering the answered cards, he took Nikki’s card and stopped dead in his tracks when he realized the card did not have an answer but rather a message written in red pen…

“I think I love you!”

She fluttered her eyes at him hoping he’d notice her, but Lightning was far from amused, “Great, another crusher.” he thought to himself, “Well there’s only one way to deal with this…”

He crumpled the card up and placed it on the empty desk behind Nikki. She was appalled, and so were her friends, while others snickered at Nikki’s obvious rejection.

“Ahem!” Lightning said, prompting everyone to get back to focusing.

Nikki clenched her fists in outrage. No one dare to reject her… Nikki Trent, the most popular girl at Canterlot High.


By the end of class, Lightning gathered up all the remaining cards. “We will continue tomorrow, and advise you to keep your notes in handy, as they will not only help you in this class, but may even give you a new point of view on the realities of life.”

The bell rang. “Class dismissed.”

The students all got up and filed out.

“Okay, that was the strangest class I’ve ever had.” Rainbow whispered to Sunset. “That makes two of us.”


Nikki was still being a sourpuss and was grumbling to herself. “He crumples it up and, like throws it behind me? No one’s ever done that to me before.”

Amber and Dionne knew this attitude and where it would lead to, and they were already bored of hearing her rant, and then it got worse as Nikki gasped and looked back in class as she saw Lightning talking to Twilight Sparkle, and she was handing him some sheets.

She couldn’t hear what they were saying, and began to assume bad…!


Twilight was merely giving him some paper work from Principal Cadance regarding his transfer. “Thank you, Twilight.”

Twilight smiled and headed for the door.

“Oh and Twilight…” he called to her making her stop. She looked back at him and he smiled softly at her, “I know we’ve had troubles in the past before, but I just want you to know…”

“I understand…” she responded “…I’m willing to let it all go too.”


The way they smiled and nodded at one another, even though it was just between well-meaning and caring friends, Nikki’s eyes flared in rage. “They were totally checking each other out! I won’t stand for this!”

“Uh-oh…” Amber whispered, “Here it comes…” added Dionne, and just as they feared, “Girls, we’ve got work to do.” Nikki said as she walked past them down the hall.


After next period, Twilight was walking off to the principal’s office to check up on Spike, when Nikki and her peeps were hiding round the corner, and Nikki was preparing to fire a spitball at Twilight. She had her in her sights and fired, but unfortunately, a nerdy kid walked out in the way and got hit in the face instead. “Hey! What was that?” he groaned.

Nikki growled and ducked behind the corner to avoid being seen. “Plan B.” she said to the girls.


After next period, Nikki planned to throw a ball of paper laced with sticky chewing gum at Twilight, hoping to get it stuck in her hair.

She saw Twlight coming out of the classroom and threw the ball, only to realize too late that it got stuck to her own hand and was dangling on a thread of gooey gum. “Eww….!” She groaned “Plan C.”

The others sighed and rolled their eyes.


Last period before lunch, Nikki was going to plain trip Twilight as she turned the corner and she was heading straight for them.

Lightning came along after exiting his class, “Ladies, what are you doing?” he asked to them. Nikki turned and looked up at him. At once, she went into a lovey daze at how handsome he looked, “Well, actually… I was.”

That’s when Twilight finally came round the corner “Oh, hi Light… I mean, Mr. Dawn.”

“Ms. Sparkle, glad I ran into you, I need to speak with you a moment before lunch.”

The two headed back into the classroom just down the hall, but Nikki not only felt her heart turning cold, but her eyes were blazing with fury. “It’s like I’m totally jinxed or something!”

The three bad girls went off with Nikki stomping angrily and vowing to get at Twilight and get Lightning’s attention.

As they passed by the windows, Jinx was already on the scene, snickering wickedly and ready to cause trouble as she headed round the back way of the school towards the school-kitchen.

The cooks were preparing a try of cupcakes for dessert that day, placing them on a rack before putting them on display.

Peeking through the open door, unseen and unnoticed by the busy people, “Those treats ought to do well for a starter.” Jinx hissed, and she focused her gaze on the cupcakes, cursing them with a strong magical beam from her eyes.

“One bite of those and the rangers will hardly keep their eyes open.”

She was about to leave when she noticed a bunch of students, whom were out enjoying their lunch hour were gawking at her with fear, and were about to scream and call for help. “Oh, no you don’t…!” snapped Jinx, and one blast from her eyes jinxed them instantly.

The poor students were all glowing in sickly colors, and feeling floppy and woozy, hardly able to walk or scream. “So much for that.” hissed Jinx “Now, I think I’ll go infect the rest of the city as well, and no one will be able to stop me.”


The rangers all sat together in the lunch-room; all of them had Lightning’s class that morning. “He sure teaches strangely.” said Buddy “I could barely keep up with him.”

“I’m sure he does this every day,
Teaching people in his own way.” said Rhymey.

“I hope he’s enjoying it here on his first day.” said Fluttershy.


Rainbow looked down a few tables at where The Jazzies were sitting, “Don’t look now, but it looks like someone’s having a hard day.” She gestured at how Nikki was picking at her food grumpily with a scowl on her face. Then she looked up and saw the rangers gawking at her. “What are you looking at?!” she sneered.

The rangers turned and looked away from the grouch.


“Word is… she’s in major like with Lightning.” Sunset whispered. The others found it funny and snickered a bit, and knowing that Lightning had a distaste for students crushing on him because of his world-traveling reputation, and his heroism during Starfleet events.


“Well, dessert time.” said Rainbow and she grabbed her cupcake and took a huge bit of it. Sunset already licked the icing off of hers, and buddy picked at the pieces of crumbs little by little.

Rhymey had the last cupcake that was available, and when he saw Fluttershy didn’t get one, being her sweet boyfriend, he wasn’t one to say no for an answer, and carefully broke it in half, giving her one piece.

“Oh, Rhymey…!” she said while fluttering her eyes thankful at him. They each broke off a piece and were about to feed each other…

…When the others groaned loudly.

Rhymey and Fluttershy looked, and gasped at what they saw; their friends were shrouded in purple and blue light, and they didn’t look very well either; almost like they were nauseous.

Fluttershy quivered and slunk down under the table.

Rhymey then looked round as he heard more groaning, and more than half the students in the lunchroom were in the same condition, and all of them either had cupcake on their faces, or had just taken a bit of the cupcakes

“You don’t think…!” cried Fluttershy, but boths he and Rhymey were already convinced.

That’s when Twilight walked into the lunchroom, late from her talking with Lightning. “What the…!” she cried when she noticed the students. Fluttershy and Rhymey ran up to her.

“Twilight, something is wrong here,
It has to do with this cupcake I fear.” Rhymey said.

He held up his half cupcake, and Twilight placed on a tiny glass tray she took out form her knapsack. “I’ll go get Lightning. You guys get the others and bring them to the base.”

Rhymey and Fluttershy agreed, and helped their jinxed friends as best they could.


While most of the students were infected, some were not, and among them were the Jazzies. “Okay, I so don’t know what is going on, but I am like totally freaking out here!” cried Nikki.

Amber and Dionne agreed and held each other while trembling.


Once at the base, the infected Rangers were taken straight to the medical ward. The doctors examined them…

“Their vital signs are incredibly sluggish, and their molecular structures have actually been slown down causing them to slow down, a bit like a video playing back in slow-motion. To be honest, I’ve never seen anyone in such bad shape.”

Celesto felt worried as he gazed at the groaning rangers. Then, Twilight and the others came in, having examined the cupcake Rhymey had brought. “Well?” he asked.

Twilight opened up her laptop and explained, “Scans have detected signs of a formula in the cupcake, but it’s not part of the actual recipe. It’s a kind of toxin that slows down the molecules and drains the natural energy from the body.”

Fluttershy and Rhymey both shuddered at such a dreadful thought,

“If we had taken a single bite,
We’d be drained of our strength and might.” said Rhymey.

“Well, thank goodness you didn’t.” said Lightning “But we’ve got to work on a cure for the others.”

Celesto got off the phone, “School’s been canceled for the rest of the day. It seems half the students are suffering from this same ailment.”

Fluttershy gazed sadly at her friends and hated seeing what bad shape they were in. “Don’t worry guys; we’ll get you all better. I promise.”

The others could only groan and murmur wearily, as if they were trying to say “We hope so.”

Suddenly, the alarms sounded, and Spike and Krysta dashed into the medical ward in a panic. “Guys, there’s major trouble in town!” cried Spike. “He’s not kidding!” added Krysta.

Everyone rushed to the main control room, and saw on the monitors that people all over town were falling under the same spell, and then they saw who was doing it.

Jinx zapped more and more people with her eye-beam, jinxing other people just like the rangers and the students were, and laughing maliciously while doing it, “You’ve all been jinxed!”


The team growled angrily, “I’ll bet that monster was who jinxed the cupcakes.” said Fluttershy. Everyone else agreed, and Celesto was rather concerned about sending all three rangers into battle, especially without the others.

“They’re in no condition to fight right now,” said Celesto “And if that monster jinxes you three…” he didn’t have to go on; the others fully understood the seriousness.

“But we can’t just sit and do nothing.” said Spike. “Maybe you could try a split operation while we work for a cure and scout the monster’s weakness?” suggested Krysta.

As much as the others felt that was rather risky, it seemed a logical thing to do. Rhymey and Fluttershy agreed to head on out while Lightning would stay behind momentarily. “I think I may know of a cure, but I’ll have to consult my notes and my journals.”

With that settled, Rhymey and Fluttershy moved towards the jump tubes.

“Be very careful you two.
Don’t let that monster jinx you.” said Celesto.

Everyone gawked at him, “Hey, you just spoke in rhyme.” said Fluttershy.

“Never mind that... It’s Morphin’ Time!” rhymed Rhymey.

His girlfriend agreed, and they activated their badges. “Starfleet Magic… Power On!!”

Once they were morphed, they headed off through the tubes.


The arrived on the scene, “There she is!” cried Fluttershy. Jinx hissed angrily, “Only two rangers, huh? You may have avoided my spell, but you won’t avoid your destruction! Get them, Lingos!”

A swarm of Lingos rose and lunged at the duo.

“Let’s strike back,
...to the attack!” shouted Rhymey.

Fluttershy nodded, and they jumped in and began to knock the Lingos down-- punching, kicking, flipping them all over-- but while they were distracted, Jinx saw this as the perfect chance to get at them. “Time to be jinxed!” she shouted.

“Huh?” went Fluttershy as she looked up, and she quickly rolled out of the way as Jinxed fired her eye-beam, missing her and hitting two Lingos, jinxing them instead.

“Hold still!” snarled Jinx “I can’t jinx you if you don’t!”

Rhymey saw this, and he wasn’t going to put up with it. “Raid Blade…!” he grabbed sword and lunged forth. “Rhymey, don’t!” shouted Fluttershy, but she got ambushed by more Lingos and had to fight back.

Rhymey already leapt up high for a slash attack. Jinxed fired another beam at him, but he deflected it with his sword like hitting a baseball and sent the blast ricocheting, bouncing, along the street, hitting objects and accidently hitting civilians nearby.

“Oh,
…no!” Rhyme groaned.

“Looks like you jinxed It.” teased Jinx, and she pulled out a sword of her own, with a dark glowing blade. “One little touch of this, and you’ll be too weak to pick up a ball of cotton!”

“We shall see,
Now, fence with me!”


The two went at it hard, clashing their blades like the skilled fencers they were; Rhymey was surprised Jinx was that good, but kept up a good fight.

Fluttershy, after finishing the last of the Lingos leapt in with her shield ready and blocked Jinx’s blade. “I’ll keep you covered!” she promised. Rhymey nodded thankfully at her, but Jinx only laughed and said “You shouldn’t have jinxed it…!” and she readied to fire another beam.

“Look out!” cried Fluttershy.

The beams fired! Rhymey, again, deflected one blast with his sword, and Fluttershy deflected the other beam with her shield. The two beams bounced all over the street and headed straight back at them.



Meanwhile, at the base, the others rangers were looking worse than ever. The jinxed glowing was becoming less transparent, and their vital signs were getting low.

Lightning went over all the journal entries he ever wrote down on his adventures around the world, and the many bad guys he fought against.

“I’ve got it!” Lightning suddenly said. The others all huddled around, and he explained what happened to him during one of his travels.

“I came across a crazy scientist who managed to affect people’s cellar structure by using a force-beam he created. One touch of the beam slowed down a person’s molecules so they moved just like the people who are jinxed now.”

“I remember that…” said Krysta “You got hit too, and you were moving so slow you couldn’t do much.”

“Well, what point are you making?” Spike asked rather impatiently.

Lightning explained, “That crazy scientist was planning to slow down the entire world, and he left me trapped, infected, in his lab, but his one blind spot was the heat lamp he had in his lab. When I fell under it, I felt myself regaining my strength again, and I was able to stop him.”

Twilight felt like smacking her head, “Of course; heat!” she cried “Heat affects molecules as well as cellular structure, and everyone else has been affected by the jinx rays.”

Celesto understood this as well. “If we can just blast the rangers with a small burst of heat, it just may reverse the effect of the jinx rays.”

Everyone else agreed, but the alarms suddenly sounded, and the monitors showed Rhymey and Fluttershy were in big trouble. The both of them had been jinxed, and while they were still morphed, they looked as weak and as helpless as toddlers.

Jinx was also having fun, tossing them around and beating them up like ragdolls.

Everyone cast a look at Lightning, “I’m on my way!”

“Right, meanwhile, we’ll try and get the others better.” said Celesto.

Lightning nodded and headed for the jump-tubes. “Be careful, Lightning.” said Krysta. “I’ll do my best.” replied Lightning. “It’s Morphin’ Time…!

…Cosmic Comet… Power On!”


After he went off the others headed for the medical ward. Celesto had explained to the doctors what needed to be done, and the rangers were each concealed in large dome like cases that were lowered onto their beds.

“These special units we use to control body temperatures.” Celesto explained “They can produce small amounts of heat or cold to break fevers and chills. This should do the trick.”

“…We hope.” added Spike.

Everyone gave him a strict look that he wasn’t exactly helping. Nonetheless the units were fired up and began to beam heat onto the rangers’ bodies.

Only time would tell if it would actually work.



Meanwhile, Jinx gave Rhymey and Fluttershy each another swift kick, sending the weakened rangers skidding up the street, and they felt so weak they could hardly scream. The purple glow of the jinx rays was glowing brighter and brighter as they got weaker, and their powers and strengths were totally useless.

Then Bronc appeared on the scene. “Well done, Jinx. Despite you don’t have all the rangers, these two will make a great start.”

Jinx bowed to him, “Many thanks, Master Bronc. The honor is now yours.”

Bronc snickered as he moved towards the fallen rangers, and both Rhymey and Fluttershy could barely find the strength to even lift their fingers, let alone get out of the way. “After all this time, all the trouble you’ve caused for Vulcan and my comrades, you will be no more and the rest of your team will soon follow.”

He was just about to fire his own lethal eye–beam at them…!

…When suddenly, Lightning came leaping in and kicked him hard in the chest and sent him crashing into Jinx.

“Back off, both of you…!” Lightning sneered at the villains. Fluttershy and Rhymey felt relieved he was here, but could hardly show it or make much a sound in their conditions.

“You!” snapped Bronc “I’ve been looking forward to fighting with you again, Traitor!”

Lightning resisted the urge to argue that he was no traitor; seeing as he would never have worked with Vulcan were he in the right state of mind and not brainwashed!

The two villains fired at him, and he dodged the attacks.

Lightning attacked Bronc furiously, punching and kicking hard, but Bronc blocked his every attack and hit him hard with big punches making sparks fly. “Looks like you’re slacking since you’ve defected.” Bronc teased.

Lightning growled angrily, “I’m warning you!”

“No! We’re warning you!” sneered Jinx and she fired a jinx-beam at him, which he dodged.

Lightning looked to his right and saw the other two getting worse by the minute. He knew he needed to help them and had just the idea.

He got up on his feet and sprinted alongside of a building, and then he sprung off hard. “Get him!” shouted Bronc, and both he and Jinx fired at him as he soared over their heads, missing him every shot.

“Charging comet gauntlets, low power…!”

“Comet Gauntlets... Engage! Low Power!”

After that, he unleashed a small wave of energy, which the villains dodged easily. “Ha, you missed soon-to-be-jinxed.” Jinx called to him, but Lightning snickered “It’s not you two I’m aiming for…”

The blast had hit both Rhymey and Fluttershy, though it made sparks and small explosions fly the heat from the energy warmed them up and they felt the powers returning to them as the jinx-waves faded out.

“What…?! Impossible!” cried Jinx.

“I feel a lot better.” said Fluttershy.

“You do?
Me too.” added Rhymey.

Infuriated, Bronc fired his eye-beam at them, but they dodged.

“I’ll just jinx you again!” shouted Jinx, and she blasted her sword with her eye-beam, intensifying the power immensely. The sword had the power to shoot beams as well. “Look out!” shouted Lightning as he and the others dodged the blasts.

“Dodge all you like, Rangers, you can’t escape us!” shouted Bronc, and he continued to fire his beam as well.

Fluttershy blocked one shot with her shield and Rhymey deflected another blast with his sword, which made them and Lightning realize their best chance of tipping the favor. “

Maybe we can get Jinx to blast her own self.” said Fluttershy

“Of course…” said Lightning “That’s what I did to the mad scientist I faced.”

“It’s worth a shot,
Let’s give it all we got.”


The three rangers huddled together in front of the glass wall of a building and turned to face Jinx as she approached them. “What’s the matter can’t run anymore?”

The rangers held still.

“Get them! Get them!” shouted Bronc.

“Don’t jinx me… but I’ll do it anyway.” said Jinx and she raised her sword to fire. “…JINX!!”

“Now!” shouted Lightning, and he and the others leapt up high just as the blast fired, missing them and hitting the reflective glass on the wall, “Huh?” cried Jinx and then she screamed as she got hit by her own blast, and rather than being jinxed, she was shrouded in sparks and small explosions, taking a load of damage.

“No!” shouted Bronc.

Jinx groaned and groped as she tried to maintain balance, but she looked pretty beaten up after hitting her own self. “Looks like… I’ve been jinxed!”

The rangers rejoiced that their plan worked, but Bronc was not going to take this, “You rotten rangers…!” he thundered as he prepared to open full fire on them, only to get blasted at from behind.

…it was the other rangers, morphed and un-jinxed. “Hope we’re not too late.” said Sunset.

“Actually, you’re just in time,
To help us can these slime.” said Rhymey.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” asked Rainbow.

“Yeah, let’s do it.” added Buddy.


They combined their weapons and formed the Star-Slammer. “I’ll get you, rangers!” shouted Jinx.

“STAR SLAMMER… ULTRA-STRIKE!!” the rangers shouted, and slammed the creature hard, “OR MAYBE NOT!!” Jinx shouted as she exploded.

The rangers all rejoiced, but Bronc was livid. “Keto…!” he shouted “If you’re watching this, DO IT NOW!”


Keto was watching, and he heard everything. “FORTISSIMO!”


The mugic came, worked its magic and Jinx was back, bigger and nastier than ever. “JINX!!” she shouted.


“Jet-Star Megazord…!” Sunset called out, and the megazord appeared on the scene almost instantly, and the rangers beamed into the cockpit.

“Go get her, guys!” Lightning called.

Bronc growled at him fiercely, “Just like I’ll be getting you!”

“Bring it on!”


As the two brawled in the streets…


The monster stared the megazord down, and the two held out their swords. “Ha! Can’t you try anything original?” Jinx mocked “Enguarde!”

The two giants clashed blades fiercely, making sparks fly with each parry.

Suddenly, the megazord missed, and Jinx found her opening and hit the left arm. The arm began to glow with the jinx field.

“The left arm’s been Jinxed!” cried Fluttershy, “It’s lost all power, I’m locked out!”

“It’s spreading all over the systems!” said Buddy “We’re losing power fast!”


Indeed, the glow was starting to spread from the arm right through the entire megazord. It even dropped its sword as it could barely lift it now, much to the monster’s humor. “Sorry, thems the breaks… and speaking of breaking…!”

She held out her sword looking ready for the final strike.


Down below, Lightning got stuck hard by Bronc and was sent skidding up the street, but one look up at the big fight and he could tell his friends were in serious trouble.

“Take a good look…!” sneered Bronc “The next time you see them will be in the next life where I shall now send you.”

Lightning only bolted upright and furiously lunged at him. Bronc dodged the lunge, but Lightning then kicked him hard in the chest and sent him skidding!

Lightning then contacted the others, “Quick guys, from the Ultra-Star Megazord. The heat form the energy flow will stop the jinx rays!”

“Right!” snapped Sunset “Got just enough for it. Ultra-Star Megazord, online!”

“Summoning Comet Armor!” cried Sunset.

“Zords Combine!”

“Ultra-Star Megazord… Ready!”


“It’s working! Power levels back to full.” said Rainbow. “All right, we’re back in business!” added Sunset.


Jinx was most outraged, “I’m getting a little tired of this!” she thundered, and she raised her sword to slash hard, but the megazord grabbed her wrists and flipped her back and over and her sword went flying up high and came crashing down on her, striking her and jinxing her with her own magic again!

“Not again!” she groaned “It’s like I’m jinxed!”


“You’re about to become more than just that.” said Sunset “Charge up Star Blast!”

“Energy Charge, Ready!”

The zord was glowing brightly and ready to fire at the rangers command. “STAR BLAST WAVE…FIRE!!”

POW! The strong energy wave fired, striking the monster hard. “Jinx… Jinx… JINX!!” she shouted, and she exploded and was imprisoned.

The rangers rejoiced and sunset declared “Monster Captured! Mission Complete!”


Broc roared furiously as he charged at Lightning.

“Comet Trail… Fire!” Lightning shouted as he unleashed his wave at Bronc, hitting him hard in a big explosion, not destroying him, but sending him high up, up into the air! “Until next time, Rangers!” he shouted before he vanished and was gone!

“Someday we’ll get you Bronc; you and Vulcan!” Lightning called out.



When Bronc got back to the tower, he got into a major argument with the others who teased him and scolded him for his blunder, while all Vulcan could do was hold his aching head and groan, “I swear… these miserable failures…! It’s like I’m jinxed or something.

…I need a rest.” and he walked off leaving his minions to continue their squabble.



The next day, school was back in session, and all the students were back to normal.

Celesto had the hospitals give the same treatment he gave at the base to all those who were infected by the jinx rays. Though, many of the students were now rather skeptical about food from the school cafeteria. Many even brought their own lunches from home.

The rangers were glad to see everyone back to normal, but they all had to split up to their own respective classes.

Twilight, Rainbow and Sunset had Lightning’s History class that morning.

As Twilight took her seat she confronted by The Jazzies. Nikki spoke to her with a strict and deep sneer, “Listen here, Sparkle… I don’t know what your game is, but you stay away from Lightning. He’s mine.”

Twilight raised an eyebrow, “O… kay…”

What she didn’t notice was Amber and Dionne placing two fake spiders on her knapsack as a final attempt to prank at her, but Sunset and Rainbow saw it and took the spiders. “Hey, back off.” Rainbow said.

Nikki’s face turned red for another prank being ruined.

“Knock it off with the pranks, Nikki. It’s already childish enough!” said Sunset. “Oh, yeah, what are you going to do about it?” Nikki asked sarcastically.

“Ah-Ahem…!” Lightning cleared his throat, promoting Nikki to slowly turn around, and she immediately went bashful, “Oh, Lightning…”

“It’s “Mr. Dawn” to you… Ms. Trent. Kindly take your seats, all of you.”

“Yes sir…” Nikki said in almost a coo, much to Lightning’s annoyance, as well as the others. Nevertheless the students all took their seats, and Nikki felt a little awkward, “I still say it’s like I’m jinxed.” she grumbled.


The rangers and Twilight heard her, and snickered softly; even Lightning couldn’t help but smile a snickering grin while his back was turned.