• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,500 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,500

Episode 24: Part 1: Robot, Return, Revenge

EPISODE TWENTY-FOUR

As the days past, the rangers spent their every free moments buckling down and training hard for whatever surprises Vulcan would throw at them.

A whole week had passed since he had sent Vulcano after them, and he hadn’t shown himself since, nor made much of a move to attack the city.

They did push-ups, sit-ups wall climbing, even weight lifting to boost their physical strengths. They even ran through an obstacle course while each carrying heavy water buckets to work on their agility.


Meanwhile, Celesto and his lab staff were working hard to improve the rangers’ weapons and their morphing abilities as best they could. Even still, they couldn’t give them too much of a boost or the surge and strains would have horrible effects on the rangers physically.


Of course Celesto didn’t want them training far too hard that they would over-exhaust themselves, especially considering he wouldn’t allow them to take time off school either. “Nothing is more important in being a ranger than a well-developed mind.” he said, and everyone was inclined to agree; as cunning and as wicked as Vulcan was, and despite his somewhat impressive improvements… he really wasn’t all that smart to them, and that would always be their advantage over him…

…They hoped!





Meanwhile, Vulcan, his minions, and a large army of Lingos were hard at work outside the tower, producing Vulcan’s ultimate plan.


The whole place sounded like a big factory as everyone worked hard welding, fitting, and building whatever it was they were making, but it was big… really big!


“Keep that welding coming!” Bronc shouted to the Lingos, rushing them along, while he himself did programing and wiring.


Marla, being lazy of course just sat on a crate of parts filing her nails. Keto came along and scolded her, “This thing isn’t going to build itself you know!”

Marla simply blew on her nails, “I’m aware of that, but I’m not messing up my manicure, or my hair.”

Outraged and sick of her laziness and vanity, Keto stirred some of the dust with his cape getting it all over her, “Hey!” she screamed. “There, now you’re dirty. Now get to work!” snapped Keto, and walked off before Marla could even try and retaliate.


As for Vulcan, he kept on forging and melting the sources he had from the volcanic and comet energy he had collected, and using his own fire powers to create plates of armor which the Lingos would then take to put together with everything else.


“Oh, this is wicked!” Vulcan snickered. “So perfectly wicked, I can hardly believe it. Once my project is complete, this planet and everything in it will be mine, and not even the rangers will be able to do a thing about it!”

He laughed softly…!


(Que Intro)




Saturday afternoon, Celesto invited the rangers all to his place for lunch, as well as a good rest break from all the hard work and rigorous training. Shining Armor and Principal Cadance were invited too, especially because they wanted to visit the babies.

It felt rather nice just to kick back and relax for a while, but it still ate everyone up; just sitting around and waiting for Vulcan to make his move!


Krysta came back from her patrol around the island, and even found time to visit the mainland for a short spell.

“Anything Krysta…?” Lightning asked. The little bird shook her head, “It’s never been so quiet. It’s almost frightening.”


Vice Prinicpal Luna felt relieved “At least it means everything is still safe; for now.”


Sunset sighed, almost irritably, “A whole week and no sign of anything…! Why doesn’t Vulcan make his move already?”


“Maybe… he’s decided to just give up?” Fluttershy suggested, but you can expect everybody else, even Rhymey gave her the “Don’t be ridiculous” expression, “…Just a thought.” Fluttershy said sheepishly.

“Whatever Vulcan’s up to, I’m sure he’ll unleash it when he’s ready.” Celestia said as she fed the babies their food.

“Do you really think he’s up to something that big?” asked Cadance.

“Most likely so,
That’s all we know.” said Rhymey.

Poor Lightning still couldn’t get over it all, no matter how much the others told him it wasn’t his fault. Then again, they could hardly blame him, especially Twilight and Sunset.

Sunset being reminded of her evil days, and Twilight when she became so obsessed she became Midnight Sparkle.


Shining Armor changed the subject to snap everyone out of their droops. “So… um… Twily, how are things in the base? You cooked up anything new for the team?”

“Nothing really…” his sister replied, and she got out her laptop looking at all her scraped ideas. “Each and every one of them either can’t be done as we don’t have the proper equipment, or it can’t it be done because it’ll hurt the rangers.”


Fluttershy sighed, “If only we had our energizers back. Then we could use our actual Starfleet Powers and things would be easier.” but she and the others knew fully well that the portal was still down


Rainbow was down below in the garden field kicking her soccer ball, “Well…” she called up to everyone “I guess we’ll just have to rely on our own skills. We’ve done okay up to now.”



Buddy seemed calm though as he tended to the flower-beds. He always found time to do some gardening each day and it kept him calm. He treated them all like they were… children to him.

“Don’t worry little ones.” he would say softly to them “We’ll protect you especially.”


Celestia and Celesto admired how calm he was, and how wonderfully he treated the plants; that and they were glad he could treat them as the gardener was off that day.

It made them only worry about whatever was coming even more.


Celesto looked way out to sea and wondered t himself, “What are you up to, Vulcan?”




At the tower, work was continuing, and Marla was whining and complaining as usual. Her sharp nails were now dull and cracked, and darker in color due to all the dust and soot from working. Her hair was all tangled and full of scraps of metal and scorch-marks. “When I finish this I’ll have to spend a week at a salon!” she whined.

Keto only pulled his hat down over his pointed ears to block out her irritating voice and kept on working.



Bronc soon reported to Vulcan, “Construction is completed, Master.”

“Excellent!” said Vulcan “It’s better than I ever imagined.” Hegazed up at his creation; a colossal version of Vulcano, which he called “Vulcano II”, but still, called it simply “Vulcano”: It was as tall as any of the rangers’ megazords were. It had the same weapons it did before, but with newer added weapons-- Laser-Eyes, tractor beams, missiles…

…However Vulcan was able to get all this was beyond a mystery!



Keto and Marla joined the others on the bridge overlooking the robot’s massive head, and they were both mesmerised by how frighteningly wicked it looked.

“Only thing remains now!” Vulcan said, “We need to activate it, but it hasn’t enough energy.”


The minions were confused. “I thought the volcanic and comet energies we got were all that we needed?” asked Keto.

“It is not enough!” snapped Vulcan “To give it complete and full power we need to give it… bio-logical energy; vast amounts of biological energies.”

Marla gulped “You don’t mean… from us do you?”

“Not just from all of you, and myself included… we need a ton of it, and I know just where to get It.” he motioned at the tower hinting all the many prisoners still locked up inside.


Inside, all the prisoners were still hammering and rattling at their cells. Vulcan appeared inside at the top of the tower chuckling at how foolish the prisoners all seemed, but also to check on one very important thing in his private lab.


There was one thing he had created which his minions still didn’t know about, and he wanted to be sure that it would be protected from what was about to happen.

Using his powers Vulcan covered his secret with a special lead blanket that would protect it. “I can’t let your energy be stolen.” he whispered to it.

He then held his arms; under his sleeves were many cuts and scars from when he did his experiments, and the many empty jars of his blood that stood on the workbenches. “A true businessman always makes sure to cover his loses.” he hissed under his breath.


Then he teleported back outside, to his minions. “It’s time! Come with me, all of you.”

Then he teleported inside the massive robot, and his minions followed him.


The Inside of Vulcano II was like a small complex; complete with corridors and hallways, engine room, work-stations, and of course the main control bridge within the robot’s massive head. Unlike the rangers’ zords, the bridge was about the size of two classrooms, and filled with all the natural refinements; consoles, stations, seats including a big one in the center for Vulcan.

A large army of Lingos were already making last checks to see that everything was fine; which it all was.

The minions all took their positions at the front of the bridge, each manning their own respective consoles.

“Engines ready.” said Bronc.

“Systems ready.” added Marla.

“Defenses charged and ready.” said Keto “We’re ready to pull out.”

Vulcan snickered as he took his seat, “…Let’s go!”


POW!! The massive rockets fired from the robot’s massive feet, propelling the large hulk up, up, and away!

The robot could not be traced by any computer or radar, not even the rangers’ technology could spot it on, but two patrol jets flying over the sea for the coastguard; the pilots did see it.

“What the heck is that?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never seen anything like it.”


They were about to report in to HQ about the sighting, but Vulcan could see them and he nodded at Keto.

“Fire!” shouted Keto, and the robot fired two heat-seeking missiles and it’s lasers at the jets, forcing the pilots to eject and drop into the sea on emergency life-rafts.

“Direct hit!” cried Marla.

“That was too easy.” hissed Bronc.

Vulcan snickered, “The weapons work perfectly. Now, set course for Mystic Island, it’s time for the main event!”



Long after lunch, while the rangers stayed at the mansion for a little extra training, Celestia and Celesto were walking side-by-side through the park pushing the two baby carriages softly. It was much too beautiful a day to be working all the time, despite of the impending dangers, plus even Celesto felt a nice walk with his family would do him good from his constant working.

He gazed lovingly at his wife, and she gazed back at him, but the moment was interrupted when Celesto stepped on a twig, snapping it loudly. “What was that?” he snapped as he looked all around.

“Honey, calm down, you just stepped on a twig.” said Celestia. Her husband felt very silly, “Look at me, I’m panicking at every little sound thinking Vulcan’s shown himself.”

Celestia sighed, but the babies cooing from their carriages made both parents lose their worries.

They bent down to softly touch their babies’ faces, when suddenly it got all dark by a shadow covering up the sunlight.

The parents looked up, along with everyone else in the park and in the general area for that.


“What is it?”

“What can it be?”

“I don’t like it one bit!”

People were whimpering in fear or staring in awe at the object, but Celesto and Celestia had that sickening feeling this was it… especially when they heard the sound of a familiar laugh.

“Vulcan!” they both sneered.

“Attention inhabitants of Mystic Island…!” Vulcan announced “You are now observing my greatest creation, one that I shall use to destroy your island, and conquer your planet! But being a reasonable being of business, I offer you a bit of mercy; Surrender now and accept your places by my side… as slaves, and become part of what shall be the greatest planet-broking business in the galaxy!

…If not, then prepare to be wiped out!”


His voice was so loud and the robot was so big, the rangers could see it from the mansion, and all of them clenched their fists tightly, realizing this was the moment they’d been waiting for.

“Look at the size of that thing!” cried Shining Armor.

“This is it…!” said Sunset, “Everyone ready?”

The rangers all bravely nodded.

“I’ll head to the base.” said Twilight “Once I’m there, I’ll send you the Ultra-Star Megazord.”

“We’re coming too.” said Cadance. Shining Armor agreed. They with Twilight and the pets headed for the big tree concealing the secret-elevator that lead down to the underground labs.

“Good luck guys.” said Spike.

“Please be careful!” added Krysta.


Then they were gone, while Vice-Principal Luna agreed to stay behind at the mansion to get in contact with her sister and her brother-in-law. “I cannot seem to reach their cell-phones. The signal is being jammed.”

“Keep trying, we’re on our way.” said Sunset. The others all stood ready and shouted together, “…IT’S MORPHIN’ TIME!!”


“Morphing Sequence, Ready!”


“STARFLEET MAGIC… POWER ON!!”

“Cosmic Comet… Power On!”



Meanwhile, the minions had lost patience waiting for the people to answer. “Can’t we just zap them all now?” Keto asked. “Be still!” sneered Vulcan “The rangers should be here any moment. That is what we are waiting for.”


Suddenly, the Ultra-Star Megazord landed near Vulcano.

“They’re here!” cried Celesto.

“Thank goodness!” added Celestia.

Many of the people cheered for the rangers’ arrival as well, but some were rather skeptical due to the megazord being a tad bit smaller than that of Vulcan’s robot.


The rangers remained undeterred! “Okay, Vulcan! This time you’ve gone too far!” Sunset called to him.


Vulcan, able to hear them on his frequency, snorted, “On the contrary; the day you rangers first stood in my way was going too far! But this time you’ll find victory is beyond your grasp! I’ve made great modifications to Vulcano. Even your strongest weapons won’t be able to even dent it!”



At the base, Twilight and friends were able to hear over the radio as well, and Twilight, once again, was unable to scan the robot and calculate anything about it, and she pretty much didn’t have to as pretty much anyone could tell just by looking at the massive robot that it was much stronger than the last one they fought.

“Guys, it’s no good. I can’t seem to calculate a weakness.” Twilight said to the rangers.


Buddy sighed and said “Well, I guess we’ll have to give it everything we’ve got.”

“Well, here goes something, then.” said Sunset “Go!”


The megazord charged forth, aided by its rocket thrusters, but Vulcan and his minions only laughed from their bridge, but they didn’t make any attempt to even touch the controls. They just sat back and watched the megazord fruitlessly punch, kick and smash at the robot’s thick armor. Sparks did fly, however…!

“Stop…! Stop…!” Fluttershy cried as she read the damage meters “We’re only causing damage to ourselves.”


“Ugh! Every hit we sent,
And we didn’t make a dent!” groaned Rhymey.


“Let’s try the weapons.” suggested Lightning.

“Right…” said Rainbow, “I’ll aim straight for the head, where the bridge is!”



Vulcan watch the megazord rocket up higher, and he only snickered and made a teasing face at the rangers, still giving no orders to fight back or anything. “Come and get me!”


The rangers felt their bloods boiling, but they charged up their weapons to full.


“Energy Charge, Ready!”


“Weapons fully-charged!” said Sunset “Let him have it!”

Everyone agreed, and all six shouted together, “STAR-BLAST WAVE… FIRE!!”


POW!! The massive beam was launched and hit the bridge full-force. While the light was rather blinding and all the villains inside covered their eyes from the glare… in the end, not even a scratch was made on the special surface.



“It didn’t work!” cried Celestia.

“The Ultra-Star Megazord isn’t powerful enough!” added Celesto.


The rangers were all deeply in shock and couldn’t this was happening, while the villains sat ready, and Vulcan hissed “…Now!” and his minions hit their controls making the robot move, ready to swung it’s two back arms at the zord.


“Look out!” Sunset cried. The rangers rammed on the steering and veered the megzord to the right just missing the two arms.

“You can’t get away that easy!” shouted Keto, and he raised the other two arms with the spike-balls on chains. “Watch it!” shouted Buddy, but the zord already got hit extremely hard, twice!

The rangers were rocked about hard as the megazord tilted to the side. “We’re going over!” cried Rainbow!

CRASH!! The zord hit the ground so hard making everything nearby shake. Many of the people already took a well gained hint and began to run for their lives.

“Come Celestia! Bring the children!” cried Celesto!



From on Vulcano’s bridge, Marla laughed at the people, “Where do you think you’re all going?” and she activate the tractor-beam, which fired from the robot’s massive chest cannon, shrouding all the people below, including the Grandruler family, sucking them and all the civilians up and inside.

“No! The civilians!” shouted Sunset.



At the base, all the friends and staff gasped in horror…



…as did Luna as she watched everything live on the news! “No! Celestia, Celesto, the children!”



Vulcan laughed wickedly, “These humans will do nice to supply us with more power.”



“Vulcan! You let those people go!” Sunset shouted at him.

“Ha!” sneered Vulcan “You’re in no position to make demands.”


The rangers felt themselves ready to explode and furiously made the megazord stand on its feet.

“Not a smart move!” said Bronc and he fired the robot’s laser eyes shooting the megazord down on its back again.

The megazord rocked so hard, Sunset fell out from the cockpit.

“Sunset!!” cried Lightning.


Sunset fell down, down, down through the trees, softening her fall a bit. She still landed with a huge thud and her suit powered down automatically.


The next thing that happened, the robot fired its tractor-beam again, ensnaring the megazord with the other five rangers still aboard! “No!!” cried Sunset.


The rangers held on to whatever they could as the felt the megazord rocking about as it was lifted off the ground.

“I’ve got them!” cried Marla “They’re not getting away!”


“Of course not…! That’s what I had it planned for.” hissed Vulcan “Not only do we now have the rangers as our prisoners, we’ve captured their zords as well; a profitable gain to expand this business! The very weapons they used against us, we shall now use to conquer the planet!


…Take us up, now! We’ll prepare for things privately.”


With that, the rockets fired, and the robot took off, up, up, way up and into space, taking the rangers, their megaozrd and all the civilians with it!

“NO!! GUYS…!!” Sunset screamed as the robot went higher and higher, disappearing from eye’s view, and bringing Sunset’s eyes to tears.



Krysta was hammering and pounding on the monitors screaming, “No!! No, Lightning!! LIGHTINING…!!”

Twilight grabbed her and pulled her away from the screens so she wouldn’t damage them. “Krysta, stop… Stop it!” she cried, trying not to burst into sorrow herself “…They’re gone!”


Shining Armor angrily pounded the work bench. Cadance grabbed the front bangs of her hair in outrage and frustration!

“I’m dreaming!” cried Spike “I gotta be dreaming! Come on, Spike, wake up! WAKE UP!” but it was no good what he was doing.



As for Sunset, all she did was waltz up to where the robot and the megazord were standing. The ground was all charred from the rocket thrusts.

She fell to her knees and pounded the ground furiously as more tears fell from her eyes. “I’m sorry, guys!” she sobbed softly “I’m so sorry!”


To Be Continued…!