• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,500 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,500

Episode 25: Part 2: Launch Time

EPISODE TWENTY-FIVE

Sunset was still grieving most miserably at the sight where the battle had taken place. This was extremely heart-breaking to her; first she lost half her friends when they got hit by that explosion landing them in the hospital in comas, including Artie, and now they rest of her friends were taken by Vulcan into space, including the Grandruler’s, their babies and all the civilians that were nearby. Worst of all, because Vulcan had the megazord with him, she couldn’t even try to follow him up there.


“Guys…” she cried softly “I’m sorry… I’m so sorry!

She was so lost in her misery that she didn’t hear her com go off or Twilight calling to her. “Sunset, Sunset, answer me. We need to you come back to base.”



At the base, everyone viewed her on the monitors, but she didn’t move at all. “Poor girl, she’s way out of it.” said Shining Armor.

“I don’t think I can blame her.” said Cadance. She too felt just as crushed losing her friends, as well as her family to Vulcan.


“Here, let me try something.” said Spike as he walked near the mic, “You all may want to cover your ears.”

Everyone blinked in confusion at him. “Do it!” he snapped, and everyone complied, covering their ears tightly. Then Spike drew in a huge breath and howled loudly into the mic…


…Creating a huge high frequency feedback. “A’RGH…!!” Sunset yowled as she snapped out of her trance covering her ears.

She finally answered her com, “What was that for?” she asked sternly.

“Sunset, I know things are hard now, but you’ve got come back to base.” replied Twilight “Once you get back we can try to figure this out.”

Sunset sighed, “Okay, I’m coming.”

She still felt a little distraught, but she stood up, and took a minute gaze sharply into the sky, clenching her fist angrily a she thought of Vulcan and what he had done to her friends.

Then she ran for the nearest jump-tube.


(Que Intro)


Way up high, Vulcano II was orbiting the Earth, with the Ultra-Star Megzord attached to it by walkways and grippers.


Vulcan’s minions were viewing the monitors of the prison deck below. All the people they had captured were held within cells like at the prison tower, held in by bars and a powerful force-field projected by the comet energy.

The rangers, un-morphed, were each thrown into individual cells, shielded by a barrier that matched their proper color.

“This is just too good!” Marla laughed “We’ve finally got all the rangers locked up, and we can torture them like flies in a jar.”


“Don’t get carried away, Marla.” said Bronc “You heard what Vulcan said; we must have the rangers alive and well as they are vital in programing their own zords, as well as supplying energy into Vulcano to keep us in business.”

Marla grumbled. How she longed to get back at the rangers for all the times they had trounced her and her comrades. “You always have to ruin my fun.” she muttered to herself.


Keto checked the monitors viewing the rangers in their cells, when he noticed something! “Hey! We don’t have all the rangers!”

The others turned round sharply, “What are you talking about?” Marla asked as she came over to the console, shoving Keto out of his seat. “See, there’s Comet Ranger, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and there’s Green… and--” she gasped when she realized the final cell next to Buddy’s was empty; there was no Red Ranger!

“I don’t believe this!” cried Marla.

The doors in back slid open, “Neither do I!” snarled Vulcan “You let the Red Ranger escape! Without her, we cannot pilot all of the star-jets!”


“But Master…” Marla whimpered “I could’ve sworn she was stuck in the megazord when I took it in with us.”

Vulcan flared up as if to broil her to the bone, which frightened Keto and Bronc as well, but Vulcan suddenly calmed down, “Never mind…” he walked over to his chair “We still have enough good resources anyway, and besides, she’ll be bound to come after us.”

“I see…” hissed Bronc “And when she comes, we shall be ready for her.”

“Exactly.” said Vulcan “In the meantime, prepare the humans for their… extractions, and get ready to attack!”



The civilians were all frightened and outraged.

Baby Castor and Baby Leilani were crying their little lungs out in fright of the darkness and coldness of the cells. Celestia held the babies ever so close doing all she could to stop their cries, but really, she herself was as frightened as they were, but tried be brave for them.

Meanwhile, her husband tried every communications device he had on him, but nothing worked. “It’s no use. I can’t get a signal.” He angrily kicked the wall of the cell, which made the babies cry louder.

“Honey, the children!” his wife scorned.

Celesto felt ashamed, and took hold of his crying baby girl trying to soothe her, but he never felt so helpless before; unable to see any way out of this predicament, but he seemed more concerned about all the other prisoners, preferably the rangers.



Lightning slammed his bed hard into the bars and the barriers hoping to break them, but the bars were super strong, and the force-field just repelled him off each time. “It’s no good! It’s like trying to get to get past the Great-Wall of China!”

The others were able to hear and communicate with each other, but poor Fluttershy was so scared, she curled up in a corner of her cell and weeping tragically. “I don’t like it here. I really don’t!” she cried.


“Oh, Fluttershy,
Please don’t cry!” said Rhymey. He hated seeing her cry so much, and hated it more that he couldn’t be next to her to try and comfort her. The sobs almost made him feel like crying!

Rainbow angrily pounded the wall of her cell, “If only we could morph we could try and blast our way out of here, and break every cell in Vulcan’s body!”

“We can’t, Rainbow.” said Buddy “Our morphers won’t work while we’re behind these force-fields. We’ve already tried.”


“Quite correct rangers!” Vulcan said over the intercom. The entire prison area went silent as everyone gazed up. The rangers’ and the Grandrulers’ expressions hardened at the sound of his wicked voice.

He spoke to the civilians, “Hope you’re all comfortable in your… accommodations.” he chuckled “There’s something I just thought you’d all like to know, I’ve built one final special edition into your cells.”

With that, the walls of every cell began to glow, but the rangers’ cells stayed normal. “What’s happening now?” cried Fluttershy.

Within each cell, the civilians began to glow too, and some of them were starting to feel a bit woozy. “Their energy is being sapped!” cried Lightning. “Right again…” Vulcan hissed over the intercom “You see it takes quite a lot of power and energy to work this creation of mine that we all sit in, I hope you don’t mind.”

He laughed and cackled as the civilians lost more of the energy by the second. “Stop it!” shouted Rainbow “If you don’t stop I’ll…!” she was cut off when her cell as the other ranger cells began to glow as well, levitating them up and holding them all in fields of light in each of their respective colors.

“I can’t move!” cried Buddy.

“I like it,
Not one bit!” said Rhymey.


“…I’ve fixed up something extra special for you, rangers.” Vulcan said to them, and wait until you find out what it is.

Lightning had a horrible feeling he knew what was about to happen!



Vulcan snickered and turned off the monitor. “How are the power levels coming?” he asked to his minions.

“Power steady and weapons charged.” replied Bronc “Ready when you are, sir.”

Marla and Keto sat anxiously at their stations, and Vulcan nodded at all three of them, “Let’s level this planet once and for all!”

He laughed wickedly as outside… the robot’s lasers and cannons were charged and fired upon the Earth below.


Towns in countries and states across the world suffered serious blows, and the armed forces jumped into action; spotting the robot through telescopes, they launched powerful missiles straight into orbit in attempt to shoot the robot down… completely unaware of the many civilians onboard!!


Not that it mattered anyway; the minions could see the missiles coming straight at them. “Oh, no you don’t!” hissed Keto. He inserted his staff through a large outlet in his console, “Song of Ember Nova!”

POW!! The robot launched the mugic out, and the mugic unleashed a wave of fireballs, even in void of space, and shot at half the missiles, blowing them to smithereens.

More missiles were still coming, but Marla snickered and pulled on her controls, making the robot swing its spike-balls, smashing the missiles like they were bugs.




The armed forces saw everything, and their leading officers were outraged. “Prepare to fire another round!” shouted the Supreme General. His officers complied and set another slew of missiles to be launched.

The countdown was started, when suddenly another officer burst into the control room yelling, “Stop the launch!”

“What’s going on?” the General demanded to know, but the officer passed him a message from Washington, informing him that were civilians onboard that thing! “STOP THE LAUNCH!!” the general shouted.




It was Vice Principal Luna who got hold of Celesto’s phonebook and called Washington to warn the forces of the situation.

Once that was done, she immediately headed to the base beneath the mansion grounds to join the others. “They have agreed to hold the attack for now, but they cannot see any alternative and may start up again soon!”

“Monsters!” snapped Cadance “Don’t they realize there are innocent people up there?”

“Yeah, but what about the rest of the world?” asked Shining Armor, and he motioned at the monitors that hacked into the news reports showing that many major cities and countries around the world had suffered massive damage from the shelling, and more and more places were being attacked every second. The poor people had no place to run to or hide!



Sunset was most outraged, and stamped her foot angrily. “I’ve got to go back up there! I’ve got to try and save them and all put that thing out of commission.”

The others knew she was right, and they couldn’t just sit and do nothing. “Um… one problem,” Spike said “One: Their up in space; how are you even going to get up there without your Star Jet?”

Everyone exchanged concerned expressions with one another, but Luna had one possible idea. “I remember long ago, during our first battle against the Crystallites.”

She remembered, her brother-in-law, being a former astronaut, one of his limousines could transform into an actual space-craft to take someone up into orbit, and back again.

“Are you saying such a this is still here?” asked Krysta.

“It most certainly is…” Professor Brian replied as he came into the room “Terribly sorry to intrude, but I couldn’t help overhear. Yes, the rocket-limousine is here in this very base. It was one of the basic inspirations to help my team and I create the star-jets.”

Sunset dashed right up to him, nearly knocking him down, “Professor, whatever it takes, get that limo out of cold-storage and fix it up!”

The Professor stammered as he spoke, “I have to warn you, it needs to be tuned, re-fueled, and programed, and…!” he stopped when he saw the blaze of fire in Sunset’s pupils telling him she was dead serious. “Right, I better get started; I can have her ready by sundown.”

So he gathered up his team and went straight to work.


“Whoa-Whoa-Whoa, back a minute, Sunset!” said Twilight “Vulcan may be expecting you go up there.”

“Yeah… and what if he spots you?” added Shining Armor You can’t fight that big robot just as you are. It’ll blow you apart in one shot.”


Sunset’s enthusiasm seemed to disappear all at once. “You’re right, and even if I do get inside… what then?”


Everyone thought deeply, and as they thought, the news continued to play on the monitors.

“The world has never seen such horrifying tragedy. Cities across the world have suffered major concussions leaving destruction and ruin in various places, and people gravely injured and left homeless. While the shelling from the alien object in orbit seems to have ceased firing, the people remain feared that it will start again soon.

The armed forces, as they are, refuse to launch another attack due the report of civilians being held hostage aboard the alien craft, but the commanding general states he cannot risk the safety of the world much longer and will attack if need be, as he quotes… “It is very few lives against billions!”


Cadance’s eyes widened, “That’s it!” she cried. Everyone gawked at her and she explained her idea, “The armed forces can fire another salvo of rockets at the robot, distracting it so Sunset can slip through.”

Everyone was practically livid at such a suggestion; the very thought of deliberately firing at Vulcano and risking the lives of all the people on board, including their friends. “Oh… I guess it’s our only shot and it could work.” said Twilight, “But even if you do get inside, you’ll be completely on your own.”


Sunset just looked at her straight and deeply, telling her she was willing to take the risk. “I am Starfleet Officer, as well as a Power Ranger, but above those things… I am a friend… and I owe it to all the others.”


The others felt deeply touched by what she said. “Well, let’s get to work.” said Spike.

The others agreed; there was much to be done for Sunset’s mission. They all just hoped their friends were still okay.





Vulcano hadn’t fired on the Earth due to the power on the weapon systems running low, and worse all the civilians had been sucked of a lot of energy, that absorbing anymore out of them would kill them, consequently costing Vulcan his power supply.

“It’s no use, sir.” Bronc said “We’ll simply have to wait until the humans rest up and then take what energy we can from them.”

Vulcan angrily pounded the arm of his chair. “I should have captured more civilians. Well, there’s another fine mess you’ve all gotten us into!”

The minions felt insulted for him blaming them, but didn’t dare protest.


Vulcan stepped up to the viewport and looked down at the Earth below. It was still felt great to him, finally being able to level a planet. Soon he would strike again and purge it of all life. Then he would sell the Earth to the highest bidder!

He began to snicker softly, “After all these ages, I’m back in the game! It feels wonderful! I would have been on top of the Dimensional Galaxy, but Starfleet interfered, and tossed me into jail where I rotted for five-hundred years!

And now…” he paused and chuckled “…Everything will be fine!”




By sundown, the rocket-limo was ready and now sat outside on the landing pad outside the mansion. The controls were even modified to that of Sunset’s star-jet.

“Ah… Satisfactory; Most satisfactory.” said Professor Brain. “Now remember, Sunset. This craft was prepped up in a hurry. You have no weapons, and limited speed.”

“Maybe…” said Sunset “But as long as it can get me onto Vulcan’s robot, that’s all that’s needed.”



Luna got off the phone with Washington. “The army is ready. They will fire when you give the word.”

Sunset nodded thankfully, and now it was time for her to go. She took a moment to gaze deeply at everyone and they gazed at her back, offering their luck, best wishes, and deep concern for her.


“It’ll be alright… I promise!” she said bravely, and then she morphed. “Starfleet Magic, Power On!”


She climbed into the car and powered up the systems.


“Everyone, get back!” cautioned Brain.



The craft began to roar to life and was ready to go. Sunset took a deep breath as she gripped the controls, “…Blast-off!” and she fired the rockets propelling the craft up, up, up, and away!


The ride wasn’t as smooth like riding in her jet. Sunset felt herself sinking into the back of her seat, and it was an effort to make even the slightest movement, but she managed to hold on good, and she made it into orbit.

She contacted the others to tell them she was okay. “I’m going to make my way towards Vulcano.”


“The army is ready when you are.” said Luna “They have you in their telescopic sights, and non-heat seeking missiles ready for launch. They’ll try their best not to hit you.”


Sunset didn’t feel too comfortable with that, but she had to press on. “Wait for me to call in again. Over and out…” she signed off and took the controls “Okay, Vulcan! Ready or not, here I come!” and with that, she rocketed off!



Meanwhile, after a long after-noon of resting, as well as being fed-- Vulcan’s forces knew the humans had to be cared for… if they were to function properly-- the humans began to feel physically well again, only to immediately get their energies sucked out of them again and fed into the robot’s system.

The humans all groaned and groped as they struggled to stay away. The Grandrulers could hardly take much more of this torture, but felt more worried for their babies; Castor a Leilani were not looking so good, almost as if they were getting sick!

“The… chil… dren!” Celestia groaned “They can’t… can’t take… much more of… this!”

Celesto, barely hanging in there himself, hated seeing his wife, his children, not to mention all the innocent people suffering, but hated even more that he saw no way of getting out of this one so easily, especially with five of the rangers imprisoned as well.


The rangers were still held in their force-fields, still levitated off the ground and being infected with whatever magic was being cast on them.

Suddenly, the lights went out, and the rangers all stood transfixed with their eyes wide open, and their pupils were all glowing red.

That’s when a swarm of Lingos came down the hall, deactivated the force-fields and opened the rangers’ cells and began to march them all out and down the hallway.

“Hey!” Celesto called “Where are you… taking them?!”

Naturally, the Lingos didn’t respond, and neither did the rangers; they all acted as like robots following orders and just kept right on marching.

Now Celesto was exceedingly worried. Even though he knew Sunset was still out there, and was likely on her way, what was there to expect when and if she arrived?

…Absolutely ANYTHING!




Up on the bridge, Keto reported to Vulcan “The rangers are ready, Master.”

Bronc checked the consoles, “Weapons nearly charged at full-power and standing by.”

Vulcan snickered while twiddling his fingers wickedly “Then I guess we’re ready for round two. Ha! Begin the attack!”


Marla sat at her station ready to pull the triggers, when the warning radar beeped. “Something’s coming at us.” she cried. As he blip got closer to the center of the screen, everyone could suddenly see the strange craft on the approach.

Vulcan zoomed in on the craft and switched to view inside, “Red Ranger… I knew it. She’s come to save her friends just as I planned.”

He was about to give orders, when suddenly the alarm sounded. “Missiles! We’re under fire again!” cried Keto. Vulcan growled, “Well don’t just sit there; destroy those them!”


The minions compiled and began to fire at the oncoming rockets.



“It’s working!” Sunset said into her com, “The missiles are keeping them busy. I’m going in!”


“Be careful, Sunset, it could still be a trap.” said Twilight.


Sunset agreed and steered towards the colossal robot.


“Sir, Red Ranger is getting closer!” said Bronc.


“Let her through.” said Vulcan “I want her alive, and besides, once she is aboard, she’ll soon find herself in her proper place.”


Marla nodded, “Activating tractor beam.”



The robot fired its beam at the car-rocket. “Hey! What’s going on?” Sunset yelled as she fought for control, and she was soon brought aboard the massive hulk, car and all.

She now sat in a huge empty room with no visible hatchway or entry point that lead out into space, other than the tractor-beam valve that brought her in.


Sunset exited her car-rocket, “I guess I was invited in.” she said to herself, but she knew full well it meant Vulcan was aware she was onboard and would most likely be coming for her.

Her fears were soon answered as she the sound of loud footsteps coming from a single door at the end of the room. She hid began the car-rocket just as several Lingos came in, obviously sent by Vulcan to get her.

The Lingos searched the driver’s seat of the car, but when they couldn’t see Sunset anywhere, she let out a mighty roar she leapt out from hiding and surprised the villains, and attacked them viciously.

All the Lingos were knocked down and vaporized into bits of dandruff.

“So much for them.” said Sunset, and with the door still open she slunk out of the room and made her way down the hallways.



Up on the bridge Bronc in formed Vulcan “The missiles have ceased, but I’m afraid we’ve depleted a good amount of our freshly obtained power.”

“Really…? Tell me something I don’t know.” Vulcan sneered in a snarky voice. “Well sir…” replied Bronc “Sensors also indicate the Red Ranger is aboard, but she apparently has avoided capture!”


Vulcan looked madder than ever, “Then why are you wasting time with me instead of putting my backup-plan into action?!!”

“Uh… yes sir!”


Marla and Keto gawked at one another and shook their heads.

“And what are you two shaking your heads for?” snapped Vulcan “Keep those systems stable and standby for further orders!”

“Yes sir!” the minions said together.


Vulcan sat in his chair and viewed Sunset dashing down the halls.




Sunset slunk down one way, and then another, being careful to avoid being seeing by passing Lingos working their shifts. “This thing looked so much smaller outside.” she said to herself.

Suddenly, she could hear voices up ahead, or rather the sound of groping and groaning, like people who were cringing on for life. “…The civilians!” sunset cried softly. When the way was clear she dashed down the hall and found the prison chamber where all the prisoners lay weak and frail-looking from having their energy sucked out again.

“Oh my goodness…!” Sunset cried, and she made her way to the Grandrulers’ cell. “Mr. Grandruler! Principal Celestia!”

The couple opened their eyes, wearily. “Sun… set?” groaned Celestia. Celesto could hardly bring himself to speak, but he felt his eyes lift up with a little hope.

“Hang, I’ll try and get you out.” Sunset said, but just as she was about to touch the control-box to the side of the cell, someone grabbed her by the wrist; Green Ranger!

“Buddy…? What are you…?” before she could continue, Buddy shoved her hard forcing her back. She still stood, “What’s happening to you?”

Buddy didn’t answer, and then the other rangers appeared and stood near him, all morphed and all glaring at her.

Vulcan’s voice was then heard over the intercom, “Welcome, Red Ranger…! We’ve been expecting you, and it seems you found our little reception.”


Sunset’s features hardened behind her helmet. “What have you done to them?”




Vulcan snickered as he gazed at his screen. “Why, the same thing that’s going to be done with you, and once you are a part of our little… enterprises… I will have you pilot your precious megazords to help me level your planet faster.”


He then gazed over at Keto who was at his station. His console was the main source to the brainwaves controlling the rangers. “All power-levels are steady, master.” he said to Vulcan.

Vulcan nodded, and then ordered the other five rangers, “…Seize her!”


Before Sunset could protest, her brainwashed friends rushed forth and began to attack. Sunset served, dodged and did put up defenses to block their attacks, but made no attempt to hit her friends back.

“Come on, guys, snap out of it!”

Her only response was Rhymey fly-kicking her hard and sent her rolling along the floor.


“It’s no use…” Vulcan warmed Sunset, “The brainwaves cast upon them are far too powerful. They only serve me now. How does it feel… being beaten by your own friends?”

Sunset clenched her fist furiously, but Rainbow and Fluttershy tried to grab her and take her hostage. “Oh… I hate do this to you guys, but I promise I’ll make it up to you!”

With that, she elbowed them both hard and flipped them both off of her. Buddy and Rhymey lunged at her, and she served dodging them both, but Lightning held up his arms and blasted her with his Comet Trail, sending her crashing hard into the back wall.

“That… really hurt!” groaned Sunset, and the next thing she knew, all her friends were standing over her aiming all their charged weapons straight her. There was no place for her to possibly run.


“No… Sun…set!” cried Celesto groaned.


Vulcan watched and laughed wickedly. “Well done, rangers…” he said to them “You see what happens when you get on the winning team.

…Bring her to me… and then, prepare to destroy!”


To Be Continued…!