• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,500 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,500

Episode 21: Digital Dangers: Part 2

EPISODE TWENTY-ONE

Davis and Sunset were still surrounded, badly outnumbered, with a thirty story drop behind them and the nasty creatures up front and the other Starfleet Rangers were down below, unable to help.

LadyDevimon snickered and extended her claw, “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure your friends soon follow. You can all suffer the agony of defeat together!”

Suddenly, one of the batguys disappeared.

“What?” snapped LadyDevimon.

Then two more vanished, then four. Much to Davis and Sunset’s relief and delight, all the batguys disappeared, and LadyDevimon saw why; her skull emblem was hardly glowing at all. “No!!” she thundered.

“It worked!” cried Sunset “We got her to use up all her energy.”

LadyDevimon nervously tapped at her skull emblem, and it started to glow, just barely. “I still have enough power left to deal with you myself!”

“Maybe, but at least the field is evened up a bit now.” said Davis “We can take you on!”

The angry monster snarled, and lunged at them. Davis leapt up and over her, and Sunset rolled under her huge legs. Finding a huge, strong steel pipe on the ground, she picked it up like a staff. “Good thing I remember the moves my boyfriend taught me.”

LadyDevimon attacked, and Sunset blocked with her pipe staff and forced her back.

Then Davis leapt in and kicked an old rusty-bucket at her. She knocked it away, but this gave Davis the chance to slide kick her feet and tripping her up. “Looks like I still got my mad soccer skills.” Davis said proudly.

LadyDevimon growled furiously, “Try my STUN WHIP!!”

Davis and Sunset leapt out of the way of the shocking energy that hit the edge and blew chunks off debris off, sending it crashing below!



“What’s going on up there?” snapped Buddy.

“Whatever it is, it can’t be good.” said Rainbow.

Fluttershy was most worried for her friends up there. “I just hope their okay.”

“I hope so too,
But we’ve got work to do.” said Rhymey, and he and the others continued with their task; setting up unusual pillars with green spheres on top, in a large square around the front area of the building.



Davis and Sunset, both armed with strong pipe staffs continued to fight as best they could, but the ruthless Digimon refused to give in! She had them both engaged in a struggle; her big arms to their staves.

She gave her wings a huge flap and sent them both crashing into a huge power generator marked, “Danger: High Voltage”

The two of them had the same idea and just sat where they were as LadyDevimon glared them down. “It’s been fun, but I’m getting weary of this ring-around-the-rosy!

…BLACK WING!”

Her spear was ready and she pointed it at the rangers, “Ranger skewered anyone…?”

She charged forth. “Know this comes as a shock!” Davis shouted, and he and Sunset rolled out of the way causing her to crash into the power box, breaking it wide open and receiving a horrible shock from the electrical circuits that coursed all through her body.

She screeched and roared as the rangers back away covering her eyes.



The other rangers looked up at the bright lights at on the roof and wondered what was going on and worried if the others were safe.


Suddenly, all the light sin the building went out, but there was still a big glowing coming from the roof, which was causing all lights and electrical devices on the entire island to go loopy.


“Now what’s happening?” wondered Rainbow.



At the base, the alarms went off. “What’s going on?” asked Celesto.

“There’s some kind of weird electrical surge going through the town.” replied Twilight “I’ve never seen anything like it before.”

The power surge was starting to affect the power inside the base. The emergency generator kicked in and kept things stable, but the team didn’t like this one bit.

Twilight even managed to locate the source of the problem, on the high-rise rooftop. “What’s happening?” she wondered. Spike had a nasty feeling that made him growl angrily, and Krysta felt her feather stinging with chills; the kind she only got when something really dangerous was about to happen.



Davis and Sunset gawked in horrors, “What’s happening to her?”

Davis shook his head silently begging, “No! No, it can’t be…!” but it was happening. “This… energy!” cried LadyDevimon “It’s… it’s marvellous! More powerful than even the human energy I’ve been harnessing!”

Her whole body as well as her skull emblem were glowing so brightly it was hard to stare at her. She then leapt up, up, way up. “Oh, no… it’s happening!” cried Davis.

“LADYDEVIMON… DIGIVOLE TOO…!!

…BLACK-OPHINAMON!!

The new Digimon levitated in midair where everyone could see her.

“Unreal!” cried Buddy.

“Would you look at that!” added Fluttershy.

Everyone was astounded by the appearance of the creature.

She resembled that of a Holy angelic knight, but with black armor, silver wings, and carrying a solid red, metallic javelin in her hand, and a grey shield with a fiery flame inscribed on the front.

Her voice sounded more melodic, but just as evil and nasty as she laughed manically. “I’ve been renewed. I now have all the power I need.”


Sunset could hardly believe this was happening. “Uh… just how bad is it now?” she asked.

“Very bad!” cried Davis, and he checked his D3 Analyzer.

Name: Black-Ophinamon

Level: Mega

Type: Fallen Angel

Data: “Resembles the Angel, “Ophinamon” but is pure evil. Her armor is very tough and she flies with high speed.”

Attack 1: “Satan’s Javelin”: Fire’s a beam of dark energy from her javelin

Attack 2: “Doomsday Crystals”: Unleashes a barrage of explosive crystal projectiles.

Attack 3: “Hellfire Knights”: Creates a swarm of evil drone soldiers to help do her bidding.

“Isn’t that nice;” hissed B.O “You actually learned something about me. Now here’s a thorough demonstration; DOOMSDAY CRYSTALS!”

“Watch out!” shouted Davis as he and Sunset leapt up to escape the crystals that exploded all around them and sent them to the edge of the roof.


Once again, they were trapped, and it wasn’t a smart idea to fight un-morphed or without the others as B.O approached them. “I supposed I owe a thank you. All this time I fed off silly human energy when all I needed was a few good blasts of natural energy.

“Talk about a shocker.” Davis muttered.

“What do we do now?” asked Sunset. That’s when her friends contacted her, Buddy spoke to her, “Sunset, jump over the edge of the roof; both of you!”

“WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!” they both snapped.

“Trust us!” shouted Rainbow “Just do it!”


Looking over the ledge, at such a height the two rangers felt numb, but realizing they had no other choice, what with B.O approaching for the kill.

The two rangers looked at one another, and then over the ledge, and then back to each other. “Tallyho…!” they both said.


“SATAN’S JAVELIN!” Just as B.O fired her blast, the rangers leapt over the side, falling down, down, down to the ground below…!!



“Now!!” shouted Buddy, and he and his friends each activated the pillars they had placed in the ground. At once, the tips of the pillars glowed brightly and shone a green field of light straight up, which was actually an anti-gravitational field that slowed Davis and Sunset allowing them to float safely to the ground and land without injury.


“Are you two alright?” Fluttershy asked as the gang huddled around them. Davis and Sunset didn’t know whether to feel super flipped out by what just happened or be super amazed.

“How did you guys do this?” asked Sunset.

“We can explain,
It was Professor Brain.” replied Rhymey.

“It was one of his special projects he was making for the space program.” continued Buddy “And it looks like it works perfectly since it just saved you two.”

“And how…” Davis sighed with relief, but suddenly the generators were all blasted from above as B.O descended. “You’re quite the lucky ducks.” She hissed “But your luck is about to run out!


…HELFIRE KNIGHTS!” she unleashed a dark wave into the ground which created a swarm of armored knight like creatures, armed with swords.

The team all backed away a bit as the creatures snarled and growled, inching forth and edging for a fight. “Take a good look,” sneered B.O “We shall be the last things you ever see. Finally, after all this time, my master, General Lockhart, will be avenged, and both this world and the Digital World will be mine to control!”

“Not if we can help it!” shouted a voice!

Everyone, even the monsters turned and saw Lightning marching up the street towards them, and he wasn’t alone; five people-- five adults-- were marching with him.

Davis smiled pleasingly, “Those are my friends; the Digi-Destined.”

“…AKA: the Power Rangers Digital!” Rainbow cried with glee.


The Digital rangers dashed up and greeted the Starfleet rangers; handshakes, comments, everything. Davis and Kari shared a warm hug. “I’m so glad you’re okay.” Kari said. “Me too, now let’s get to work.”



The team at the base saw everything on the monitors. “Wow, what a lineup.” said Krysta. “Yes, two rangers teams…” said Celesto “This should give us the edge we need.”

Spike was leaping up and down with two little flags in his paws, one for each ranger team while he howled “Go, Go, Rangers, Go, Go… AWOOOOH!!”

Strangely, even Twilight was acting the same way and cheering with him, much to the others shock. “What?” she asked “…This is so exciting!”



The two ranger teams all stood together, in their respective groups. Now that they were all together, and the Starfleet rangers had just reached full power, now was as good a time as any for some real action.


B.O stood in front of her knight army and held out her lance. “I’ve been waiting for this for a long, long time!”


“It’s been a while…” Davis said “Let’s see if we’ve still got it.”

His own teammates nodded in agreement, and Davis gazed over at Sunset. She nodded at him telling him that he and her friends could count on her she and her team. “Let’s do it…!

…It’s Morphin’ Time!”


“Ready?” Davis called.

“READY!!” his team responded, and altogether they shouted, “LET’S GO DIGITAL!!” touching the screens on their D3’s, they morphed for the first time in ages!

Ken, their sixth ranger went next, holding up two morphers and shouting, “Kaiser Power!” and once her was morphed he and his friends did their role call.

Davis: “Digital Red!”

TK: “Green!”

Yolei: “Blue!”

Cody: “Yellow!”

Kari: “Pink!”

Ken: “Kasier!”


Then the other rangers morphed.

“STARFLEET MAGIC… POWER ON!!”

Then Lightning went last!

“Cosmic Comet… Power On!!”

They all did their own role call

Sunset: “Evil’s Dread! Starfleet Red!”

Buddy Rose: “Let’s make the scene. Starfleet Green!”

Rainbow: “We’ll see things through. Starfleet Blue!”

Rhymey: “Though peace and Woe! Starfleet Yellow!”

Fluttershy: “Quick as a Wink! Starfleet Pink!”

Lightning: “Fighting all danger! Comet Ranger!”


And altogether they shouted “…POWER RANGERS… STARFLEET!!”


“POWER RANGERS DIGITAL!” the other team shouted.

Side-by-side, all standing in a line, the twelve rangers declared together “RANGERS… UNITE!!” followed by poofs of colored smoke and a big explosions behind them.


“ATTACK!!” shouted B.O, and her knights rushed forth, and the rangers, in groups of two-- respective color-- charged as well.

Ken and Lightning fought against one knight each. The knights proved to be very brutal, much stronger than the batguys were. They swung their swords mercilessly, striking the two rangers hard making sparks fly.

One of the knights then grabbed Ken and held him by the neck off his feet. “Hang on!” cried Lightning as he rushed forth and skid kicked the knight off his feet, releasing Ken. “Thanks a lot.”

Lightning nodded, but didn’t see the other knight behind him. “Quick, duck down!” snapped Ken. Lightning did so as Ken gave the knight a huge lash with his weapon-- the Electro Whip—shocking the creature badly.

“Cool move!” said Lightning.

Ken gave him a high thumb and held his whip tightly.



Kari and Fluttershy were surrounded by several knights, but they turned and nodded at one another. “Ready?” asked Kari, “Go!” snapped Fluttershy.

Kari held Fluttershy by the wrists and whirled her round and round, “Say aaahhh!” she teased to the knights as Fluttershy kicked the Knights one-by-one, making them all fall over like bowling pins.

The doctor and the vet in training stood side-by-side. “They should’ve taken their vitamins.” Fluttershy joked. “Good one.” said Kari.


Rhymey and Cody leapt in, with a squad of knights charging after them. “Let’s make this interesting.” said Cody. “Beam Sword!” he wielded his plasma glowing sword.

“Raid Blade!” Rhymey called summoning his own sword.

The two rangers wielded their weapons like the skilled warriors they were, and then rushed at the knights engaging in some serious swordplay.

“Good thing I remember my Grandpa’s Kendo training.” Cody said as he parried two knights hard knocking their swords down, and then striking them hard, and Rhymey, with his mad fencing skills did likewise to two more.

“You fight well,
That I can tell.” he complimented.

“Not so bad yourself.” remarked Cody.


The two blue rangers were really going hard at it. Yolei showed off what a temper she still had, punching, kicking and shocking the knights out of her face. “Anyone else wants a piece of me?!” she growled.

More knights charged forth.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” said Rainbow. She and Yolei nodded at one another and, growling angrily, they both gave the knights a huge kick sending them tumbling backwards.

The ladies slapped each other and strong high-five.


The two green rangers were busy beating out other knights as well. “Plasma Whip…!” Buddy called, grabbing his weapon. Wielding his whip like a pro, he tripped one knight by its feet, lashed another in its chest.

Suddenly, he heard a loud roar. He turned and saw TK wielding his beam sword and hacking his way through the monsters like a crazed psychopath yelling “Monsters… Evil creeps… Stay down!”

He slashed and struck at those monsters practically without mercy; Buddy had to hold him back, “Whoa! Whoa! Easy there! They’re down.”

“Sorry…” TK panted “I just really hate evil. It boils my blood.”

Buddy placed his hand warmly on his shoulder, TK nodded thankfully and the two jumped back into action.


Finally, the two red rangers battled B.O herself, but she proved to be far worse than even a-hundreds of her knights could be as blocked and dodged their every attack. “You call yourselves rangers?!” she mocked “You look like a bunch of babies!”

She shoved Davis hard, and Sunset leapt in attacking like crazy. B.O raised her shield and blocked her assault, and then slashed her hard with her javelin, making sparks fly and sent Sunset flying hard into a wall.

“Sunset!” cried Davis.

Sunset wasn’t hurt badly, but struggled to get up. “You should have stayed down!” hissed B.O.

“And miss the chance to beat you; Never!”

B.O snarled and raised her weapon, “SATAN’S JAVELIN!” firing her shot, which Sunset dodged, but the blast bounced off the wall and went past all the other rangers, hitting them and the knights.

“Whoa!” cried Davis as he watched everyone get up. Thankfully they weren’t hurt, but he was enraged. “That does…!” he sneered, “Golden Armor Energize!”

His suit began to glow in a golden light as he donned his old batlizer! When the light had faded he was now wearing Magnamon golden armor. Not only was he stronger than ever, but he was able to fly as well.

B.O, unimpressed, lunged at him, slashing at him with her javelin, but he swerved and dodged.

“GOLDEN PUNCH!”

WHAMM!! He socked her hard in the chest, actually knocking her back.

Seeing him fight inspired Sunset and her rangers. “Let’s do it, guys!” she called to them, they all agreed and shouted “ABLE BOOST, ACTIVATE!”

“Able Boost Mode… Engage!”

Their Able Boost powered up. The Digital Rangers thought it looked cool. Then they, grabbing their beam swords all went back to action.

The Starfleet rangers attacked the knights mercilessly with their enhanced strengths, causing them to drop their swords, leaving them vulnerable and allowing the Digital Rangers to run them through with their Beam Swords powered up, blasting them all into Digital Data Bytes!

While Davis and B.O fought in midair. Attacking and defending back and forth.

“DOOMSDAY CRYSTALS!” she unleashed a wave of explosiding crystal that hit Davis square on, blowing up all around him.

“DAVIS!!” Kari screamed. The others looked up in shock and B.O laughed softly, but suddenly, Davis burst out from the smoke, “GOLDEN KICK!” coming at her hard and knocking her shield out of her grip.

“I’ll make you pay for that!” B.O snarled as she held up her javelin for a huge attack, when she suddenly got blasted from below by multiple shots and projectiles, and she crashed down hard.


“No, you won’t!” shouted Sunset.

“Not if we have anything to say of it!” added TK.

All the rangers stood together, and Davis floated down, joining them in the middle. B.O was most outraged, “No, I can’t be defeated again; not when I’ve come so close!”


“Let’s finish her while she’s down.” suggested Lightning. “I’m up for that.” agreed Ken. Everyone else agreed and charged up all their weapons and powers!

“I will not let this happen!” shouted B.O.


“FIRE…!!” Davis and Sunset shouted together, and all the rangers fired so many shots and blasts together, creating a stream so incredibly powerful it could have blown up the entire building if not handled properly… but it didn’t hit it!

As blast headed straight at B.O, she activated a small chip that was clipped onto her armor.

KAPOW!! There was a huge explosion. The rangers all cheered and rejoiced believing they had won, but much to their horror, “Look!” cried Fluttershy.

There stood B.O, unharmed, and as big as the building itself, laughing at the rangers. “Looks like you problems just grew!” she teased.


“How… how did she do that?!” asked Rainbow “I didn’t hear a Fortissimo spell.”


“It was part of Lockhart’s technologies.” Davis explained “He installed a special chip onto each of his monsters, and when activated they grew to tremendous size!”

“Oh, great, now you tell us.” said Buddy.

“And now…!” B.O shouted “…To destroy this island!”

She raised her javelin up high, powering it up, and leashing a wave of thunder about the town, making small explosions everywhere and frightening the people as they all ran, but they literally had no place to really escape to-- it was an island!


“Enough of this!” shouted Sunset, “Launch Star-Jets!”

“Summon Zords!”


“Comet Striker, Armor up!” Lightning shouted as he grew big and his armor encased him.

“Jet Star Megazord… Ready!”

“Comet Striker… Ready!”


The two zords stood ready for battle. “Ha!” laughed B.O “You just don’t know when to quit, do you!” and she lunged forth attacking the zords mercilessly.

The two zords swung their swords and valiantly tried to fight back, but B.O blocked their every attack with her shield, her javelin, or she just plain dodged.

“This isn’t working!” cried Lightning.


“Quick, let’s for the Ultra-Star Megazord!” suggested Fluttershy.

“Right!” agreed Sunset. “Ultra-Star Megazord, transform!”


The two zords prepared to combine…

“Not so fast…!” hissed B.O, and she lunged forth.

“Oh,
No!” cried Rhymey

“We’ve gotta transform faster!” cried Rainbow.


“DOOMSDAY CRYSTALS!” B.O unleashed a wave of her crystals. All those many explosions actually knocked the two zords away from one another, stopping the transformation.

Worse than that, the computer screen read “System Error!”


Twilight was freaking at her console. “The transformation sequence is offline!” she cried “They can’t combine the megazords.”

Celesto and the pets felt deeply concerned. “Is there any chance for you to unjam it from here?” Celesto asked. “Not a chance.” replied Twilight “They’re on their own!”

“Lightning!” cried Krysta.

“This can’t be happening!” added Spike.


B.O snickered, “Oh, what a shame, but close isn’t close enough!

…SATAN’S JAVELIN!”

Her blast struck the two zords hard, rocking the rangers in their cockpit, and Lightning growled through the show of sparks and explosions.


The Digital Rangers watched helplessly from the ground. “We have to try to find a way to help them!” cried Yolei.

Davis clenched his fists in frustration. “If only we had our Digimon… but they’re in the Digital World!”

The two zords fell to the ground with huge thuds that shook everything, and B.O laughed as she continued kick and slash at them, damaging them further.

“They’re creamed up there!” cried Kari.

“UGH!!” snarled Cody “If only there was some way we could--!” but he stopped when a bright flash of light shone behind them. They all looked round and saw a big portal opening before them, and one-by-one appeared their friends…

“Veemon…!”

“Hawkmon…!”

“Armadillomon…!”

“Patamon…!”

“Gatomon…!”

“Wormon…!”

“…It’s our Digimon!” cried Ken, and he and the others all dashed over to their respective Digimon, hugging them warmly.

“But how…?” Davis asked.

“You thank Izzy for thish.” replied Veemon.

Hawkmon nodded “He figured something this was likely to occur.”

“So he set us up on an instant Digi-Port, and here we are.” added Armadillomon.

Everyone was felt so happy, and could have shed tears, but now was not the time.

“Well, now that we’re here, let’s get busy.” said Patamon.

Gatomon agreed and looked up at the battle, “I’ve got a little score to settle with that old kitty!”

Wormon hesitated, “Whatever they said, I’m with them.”


The rangers agreed. “Alright, let’s do this.” said Davis, and he and everyone else activated their D3s shouting, “DIGI-ZORDS… DIGIVOLVE!!”

At once, all their Digimon were bathed in bright lights and began to change shape…

“Veemon…!”

“Hawkmon…!”

“Armadillomon…!”

“Patamon…!”

“Gatomon…!”

“Wormon…!”

“…METAL MORPH TO…!!”

“Metal Ex-Veemon…!”

“Robo-Aquilamon…!”

“Steel-Ankylomon…!”

“Andro-Angemon…!”

“Cyber-Angewomon…!”

“Wormon-Warrior!”

“Alright… we’re back is business!” shouted Davis “Let’s go!”



B.O gave the two megazords another bashing each. “This is so much fun I’d hate to end it…” she laughed, “But all good things come to an end… LIKE YOU!!” she raised her Javelin ready for the kill…but as she brought down…

CLANG!! A sword hit her weapon, blocking her and flipped it upward, and two huge fists smashed her in the chest knocking her backward.

The Digital Megazord, and the Wormon Warrior in fighter mode stood side by side and helped their comrades to their feet.

“You guys okay?” Davis asked from the cockpit.

“Yeah, thanks a lot.” said Sunset. She really meant it and made the Jet Star give thumb up.

“Wow, I don’t think I’ll ever stomp another bug again.” said Lightning. “…We’ll take that as a compliment.” said Ken.


The four megazords stood in a line with their weapons ready, much to B.O’s anger. “I don’t care if there are a million of you! I’ll break you all apart, Zord-By-Zord!”

“We’ll see about that!” said Sunset “…It’s time to shine!”


The four zords charged forth, and B.O fought as fiercely and as she could, but four against one didn’t do her well. She swung and missed. She raised her shield to defend from a punch, but then got shoved hard back.

Jet-Star swung it’s sword, hitting her hard, followed by the Digi hitting her again.

“Now I’m real mad!” B.O shouted

“LASER NET!” Wormon-Warrior shouted and fired a stick laser-like web at her trapping her in its grip, and Lightning leapt over and slashed hard knocking the javelin and the shield away from her.

“When I get out this, you’ll all be sorry!”


The rangers begged to differ and all their zords stood together. “Let’s give it to her all at once!” Davis suggested. “If we combine all our finishers, it should be enough to get her!”

“Well, we’re ready if you are.” said Sunset.

All the megazords began to power up their weapons, ready for the big finish.

“SKY ROCKET STRIKE!”

“X-SCISSOR SLASH!”

“STAR SLASH… GO!!”

“SUPER SPACE STRIKE!”

All those attacks, all that power collided into B.O and sent her soaring into the air and way off the island out to sea! She had just gone out of eyesight, and then…

…KABLAM!! What an explosion!!


Everyone all over the island saw what just happened, and there was a huge uproar of cheer and rejoice.

Even back at the base, everyone was cheering madly, and Twilight actually hugged Celesto, before they both realized how un-professional they were acting and broke apart.

As for the two teams, their zords stood tall and proud in the light of the moon, and all twelve proudly declared “…POWER RANGERS!!”



Meanwhile, on a rocky island far out in the pacific… a Black Gatomon lay on the rocks; the very Black Gatomon that had survived the explosion, just barely with enough power to retain physical form.

“I can’t believe this!” she cried “After all these years I failed!” she kicked a bunch of pebbles furiously “I’ll regather my strength, and strike again! They haven’t heard the last of me!”

That’s what she wanted, but suddenly she heard someone snickering behind her.

…It was Vulcan. He grinned wickedly at the cat and sneered, “If anyone is going to conquer this world, it’s going to be me!” In a split second, he blasted her with his firepower, engulfing her in the flames.

She screeched in pain as her body was digitized into bytes of data that scattered along the wind.

Vulcan snickered proudly over what he had just done and blew on his claws. “Now that that’s settled… you’re next, rangers.”

Then he turned and walked back to his tower… on the very island.



The next day, Celesto invited everyone to his place for a big celebration for their success.

Of course, he and his team were astonished to hear the possibility that Black-Gatomon was not gone for good-- Digimon never truly died. Their information got reconfigured, unless they were destroyed entirely so there was nothing left. So it was possible she would return someday.

For now, they just wanted to rejoice of their victory.


While the city had sustained some damage, particularity that big office building, no one was hurt, and Davis and Celesto, both being rich and generous agreed to pay for the damages, “Good thing we loads of insurance.” Davis joked. “Very funny.” chuckled Celesto.


Yolei and Ken hung out with Celestia and Luna; helping them watch over the babies; being experienced parents themselves. “Any advice you can give?” Celestia asked.

“Keep your eye on them every second.” Yolei said, “You never know what mischief they’ll get into” added Ken.


Fluttershy was smothering and petting all the Digimon like a crazy pet-person. “Oh, so cute… So adorable!” she cooed “And they talk too.”

“Yesh!” groaned Veemon “But we alsho… need to… breathe!!”

Fluttershy released them from her tight grip. “Oh, sorry.”

Spike and Krysta didn’t know what to feel. “And I thought we were the only talking animals.” Spike said.

Gatomon patted his back, “Don’t let it get you down kid.”

Spike felt rather awkward to have been patted and given advice from a cat!

“I won’t tell if you don’t.” said Krysta.


Twilight had so many questions and curiosities about the Digital-World, Digimon and everything with it. “Do you think maybe some time I could come with you, to the Digital-World? I’d love to explore it for myself.”

The others hated to disappoint her, but TK said “Sorry, only those with a Digivice can enter, but maybe someday you will have one.”

“You guys are all awesome.” said Cody.

The rangers all blushed.

Rhymey then asked,

“I know this may sound silly to say,
But do you think all of you could possible stay?”

“Yeah…” agreed Rainbow “Having two ranger teams would be so awesome.”


The Digital Rangers shared their thought, “We’d love too, but we really do need to get back.” Davis said “Apart from keeping the Digital world safe, I’ve got a noodle business to run.”

Kari agreed as she stood by her husband’s side. “I can’t just turn my back on patients and people who need me. That’s what being a doctor means to me.”

Yolei grabbed Ken by the ear, “And you mister, are coming home with me to look after the kids!”

“Aw, honey!” Ken groaned, but he complied.

Everyone chuckled.

“I want to get home soon anyway.” said TK “All this has just given me a great idea for my latest novel.”

“And I have to appear in court next week.” added Cody. “I guess we’re all just too busy to be effective rangers like we used to be, but we’ll always be there for when people really need us.”


“We understand, believe me.” Celesto said, and he shook Davis’ hand, “Thank you, for everything.”

“Thank you, Celesto, and good luck with your battles.”


Pretty soon, after much celebrating and stuff, Davis contacted Izzy telling him to set up another instant Digi-Portal. He and his team, together with their Digimon prepared to head back to the Digital World, and from there the humans would return to Japan and back to their normal lives.


The portal appeared; everyone extended their heart-filled goodbyes, and slowly all the Digi-Rangers stepped into the light.

Kari and Davis stopped and looked over their shoulders at the team one last time. Then they, too, hopped in, and the portal vanished.


“Gee, they really are amazing.” said Lightning.

“You all are…” said Celestia “That’s why we all appreciate you.”

Her husband agreed, “You’ll always be special to us, as you are to each other. That’s something that evil can never truly understand, and at the same time helps bind us together in difficult times.

With all this, and your courage and skills, we will triumph over anything that comes our way.”

Everyone shared a proud smile, unable to agree any more than they already could.

Author's Note:

I called her B.O (Aware of what it usually means) cuz let's face it, calling her Black-Ophinamon over and over is just too awkward