• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 1,500 Views, 101 Comments

POWER RANGERS STARFLEET (Starfleet Humans:) - DakariKingMykan



Several of the humans from Equestria Girls/Starfleet Humans team up to fight an evil planet broker

  • ...
145
 101
 1,500

Episode 7: All Work and No Energy

EPISODE SEVEN

Celestia and Celesto were at the hospital that day; Celestia was having another one of her checkups for the baby. Dr. Penny was checking both babies’ heartbeats. She smiled and said as she patted Celestia’s large belly, “…Some feisty kids you got in there.”

Celesti smiled and touched her belly herself. “I can’t wait to see them born, mostly so I can get back to my normal size.”

Penny chuckled, “Well, it’s going to be another month or so for you. In the meantime, you get plenty of rest and stick to your diet.”

Celestia agreed, but she seemed a little down.

“Is everything okay?” asked Penny.

“It’s my husband… he’s been working non-stop day and night lately.”

Penny noted this too, but also pointed that Celesto wasn’t in any danger, nor was he that unhealthy. “Most men like him go through this, especially when about to be fathers. Believe me, I’ve seen many of them, but it also could be an act of concern.”

She did not know that Celesto was the one managing the Power Rangers, but she was aware of all the hard work he poured into the city-- running his companies, all the buildings he owned, managing the school board, and now about to be a father too.

Still, even Celestia couldn’t deny that Celesto meant very well for everyone. “Where is he?” she asked.

“I think he’s visiting your students.” replied Penny.


Indeed he was. He, like all the others, would come every so and so to check up on the comatose students. They seemed to be doing a lot better, their external injuries were healing nicely… but they were still unconscious, and it had been weeks since the accident.

He clenched his fists softly and vowed, “Vulcan, mark my words… you’ll pay for what you’ve done to my students.”


(Que Intro)


Meanwhile, Vulcan was ruthlessly ordering the minions about all over the prison, making them do chores, tending to the prisoners’ needs to keep them fit and healthy, to the point where they were all starting to complain.

“This bites…!” groaned Keto “Scrub the floors, clean the empty cells, feed the prisoners; I’m going out of my mind here!”

Marla gazed down at her bandaged fingers, “If I have to scrub anymore food trays, my bones will show.”

Bronc on the other hand seemed to be enjoying his work, as he insulted them, “You two really are a bunch of lazy lugs. You don’t work hard enough.”

He reflected on how he missed the old days, he was a great technician and designed amazing machines and gadgets for technological companies throughout the dimensional star-systems. Working hard day and night and getting so much done… it made him snap.

Worse, he was often mocked and criticised by fellow colleagues that he opted to get back at them. That’s when he really went too far, using his work to get revenge on people and cause pain and trouble.

He even created the powerful suit he was wearing now, that enhanced his strength and body, and gave him his current powers. With it, he would create rouge programs and devices that caused vast amounts of trouble and chaos.

“I would have been the most powerful programing engineer in the universe were it not for Starfleet! They caught me, destroyed my beautiful life’s work, and they sentenced me to this living nightmare of a dungeon where I spent the most boring two centuries of my life!”


“Whatever!” scoffed Keto, and Marla “If you could work all that hard, how come even you can’t come up with a way to beat the rangers?”

Bronc felt most annoyed.

That’s when Vulcan came along. “So, you all don’t like doing your chores do you?” he teased “Well then, perhaps if you can come with an idea to beat the rangers, I may just spare you from more agony.”

Bronc suddenly remembered something… or rather someone. “I believe I already have the perfect idea, Master.”


He walked down a few cells and then released a creature that seemed to resemble that of a large tire pump, but with six hoses, and they weren’t pumping air. “Pump’s the name… Energy is my game.”

Bronc explained about Pump, “He has the power to give people injections of power so they’d just take off at fast paces, blowing their natural energies faster, allowing him to absorb it all for himself to gain power, and then use that power against his enemies.

The rangers will be too tired to even stand, let alone fight.”


Vulcan seemed a bit unimpressed, but he was willing to try. “Very well, Bronc, but be warned, I’m running out of patience! This had better work.”

“Work… is something I enjoy over many things.” hissed Bronc. “Me too…” added Pump.



The rangers, unmorphed, were seemingly fighting against a swarm of Lingos within the city, but in the end, it was actually computer simulation programs being run at their base as part of a little training to help them brush up.

The rangers were all feeling a wee bit tuckered out after a couple of hours.

Panting and drying herself off with a towel, Sunset asked, “That was it? Please tell me that was the last lap?”


“That’s all for today.” Twilight answered from the computer cockpit where she ran the simulation.

The rangers all left the simulation chamber. “Whew, I tell you, this is so not how I like to spend my Saturdays.” said Buddy.

“Are you kidding?” Rainbow said “I can hardly go an hour any day without any athletic.”

She reflected on all the many things she liked to do-- Skateboarding, Soccer, Basketball, even just plain lap running. One of her other favorite times was rocking out on her guitar…


…she snapped back into reality and felt very embarrassed. “Sorry…”


The others sighed, feeling they all had been working a bit hard lately, what between school, their studies, their part-time jobs, all coupled with their ranger duties.

Spike couldn’t help but chuckle “You think you guys got it rough? Twilight here actually likes all work and no play.”

Twilight took slight offense to that. “Hey! I have fun sometimes too.”

“Yeah, the most fun you’ve ever had was cramming for a test two months in advance.”

“What about when I take you out on walks? We have fun then, don’t we?”

“Yeah, I roll about and chase squirrels while you look over your study papers and work on your laptop.”


Fluttershy intervened before a fight broke out. “Come on, now. I don’t think it really matters who does what, as long as they enjoy it.”

Rhymey agreed and said,

“We each have a way,
Be it work, or be it play.
It’s how the world goes round,
And gets us to where we are bound.”


The others agreed, and Rainbow and Sunset decided to head off and go to the skate park, while Buddy went to tend to his garden, and Fluttershy and Rhymey decided to get a milkshake.

Spike gave Twilight a queer look, hinting he, too, wanted to get out and have a bit of fun, and the more Twilight thought of it, she had been working a bit too much lately. “I guess a little break won’t hurt.”

She hooked her dog to his leash, and they went off too.



Though it was Saturday, it was pretty much an okay days. Some people were working; others were shopping for their families. Still some were out playing or enjoying life

All this while a song played, and even the rangers were shown in a few scenes.

All were too busy to notice Bronc and Pump appear in an empty area of the city. “All right, do your thing.”

“You got it.” said Pump, and with that, he magically drove his hoses into the ground and began to pump, sending a flow of purple light along the ground and into the city.


Suddenly, anyone the energy touched, or anyone who stepped into it became infected, and began to go about whatever they were doing faster and harder than ever.

Among the first infected were Rhymey and Fluttershy.

They were enjoying a large chocolate malted with two straws, like a cute couple they were; slowly sucking in the drink while peeking at each other as their fingers intertwined with each other’s.


Suddenly, as the energy hit them, they drank their malted faster until there nothing left, and they spoke very quickly to one another.

“What should we do now?”

“We could take a walk in the park!
Hurry, before it gets dark!”

They walked, or rather ran off quickly, despite the fact it was barely just after midday and nowhere near dark hours yet.


All over town, people were rushing recklessly in such hurries to get to where they wanted to be or do what they wanted to do next like there wasn’t going to be a tomorrow.


Buddy Rose even rushed to the store on his scooter, practically in a panic. “Need more fertilizer! Gotta get more fertilizer! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!”

The stores were already packed because people were in such hurries. The cashiers were having a time keeping up with hurrying crowds that it made the lines build up, and other people were fighting with one another over who got the last of whatever was on the shelf, causing more delay and confusion.



As the more the people hurried, energy from their bodies began to seep into the cursed grounds and traveling all the way back to Pump, whom absorbed the energy from the humans through his hoses in the ground, and his power increased dramatically.

He laughed wickedly, “Pretty soon they’ll be so tired they’ll barely be able to stand.”

Bronc snickered, “Wonderful… looks like everyone will be all worked out.”



Sunset and Rainbow were still hanging at the skate-park, where the energy hadn’t drained yet.

“This one I call, the Double Dash Deluxe!” Rainbow called as she grabbed her board and zoomed down the ramp like a race car, and soared up high with a flip and a kick before landing perfectly on her feet, with her board by her side.

“Oh, yeah… try this.” Sunset said as she kicked her board down “The Super Sunset Spinarama!”

She zoomed down the ramp, and then soared way up high, flipping upside down and spun in several pirouettes before making a perfect dismount.

Rainbow acted a bit jealous and astounded and went back up for another go, but Sunset was getting a bit tuckered out. “Don’t you think you’ve had enough already?” she asked.

“Are you kidding?” snorted Rainbow “I haven’t even begun to show off my skills!” and she just kept right on going, leaving sunset to sit on a bench and rest.


Twilight and Spike came along, and Twilight looked out of breath, and she couldn’t wait to use the drinking fountain. The way she gulped and gulped, you’d think she’d want to drink it all dry!


“What happened to you?” Sunset asked.

Twilight pointed down at Spike panting “He… happened to me. I never knew he run for so long.”

“What? Those squirrels were taunting me.” Spike said, but he spoke softly so not to be overheard by other skaters.


Everyone was so preoccupied, that no one noticed the energy streams heading straight into the park, but they already had spread across the streets nearby.

…Suddenly, there was a car crash, causing a chain-reaction of more and more cars slamming into one another.

Rainbow and the others skaters hadn’t seen or heard it as they were all too distracted with their skating, but the others saw and raced to the scene, running right into the energy stream.

What they saw next was crazy! People getting out of their cars and panicking that they would be late. Others were arguing with one another about whose fault it was that caused the accident.

Among the crowds were Celesto and Celestia, their limo was caught in the crash as well.

“Hey! My wife is pregnant!”

“Who cares, I was in a hurry!”

Celestia even got into arguments with a couple of ladies.


As the adults continued to quarrel and panic, their bodies began to glow softly, much to the girls’ shock. “What’s happening to them?” asked Sunset.

“I… don’t know.”

Suddenly, the people just collapsed in the streets, exhausted and weary, and they stopped glowing.

No one said a thing, but Spike turned round to look back at the skaters, “Whoa… look at that!”

The girls turned and saw all the skaters going crazy. Zooming and zipping about, while being bathed in strange light coming from the ground.

Even Rainbow was rushing about to do as many stunts as she possibly could, which lead her to making numerous mistakes and take so many falls.

“Rainbow, stop!” cried Sunset.

“I can’t stop, not now. Gotta get these tricks right, or I’ll run out of time!”

So she kept on running about with the other skaters.


Twilight began to wonder, and she held out a small tracking device she had built, that resembled a magnifying glass. “Weird, their molecules have been drastically sped up, and their accelerating faster.”

Suddenly, Rainbow and the skaters glowed, just like the people in the traffic, and they all collapsed. Twilight checked her scanner, “Now their energy is way low. It’s like they’ve blown themselves out.”

Sunset got a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. “I don’t like this one bit.”


Suddenly, they heard someone laughing and turned to see Pump leaping from out of the bushes. “Well, I like it just as well.”

Sunset put up her dukes, “I should’ve known this was Vulcan’s work!”


Pump noted that Sunset and Twilight didn’t seem affected by his energy drains. “Obviously, you two were already low in energy, but that doesn’t really matter to me. I can pump the living daylights out of you!”


“We’ll see about that.” sneered Sunset.

“Be careful, Sunset. My scans read his power is really high.” said Twilight.


Sunset nodded and stood ready, “It’s Morphin’ Time!

…Starfleet Magic… Power On!”


Once she was fully morphed she put up her dukes ready to fight. “Okay, you overgrown garden hose, let’s rumble!”

“Ha! You have no idea what you’re in for, Ranger!” snarled Pump, and he charged at her, while Sunset charged at him.

Sunset leapt up high for a jump kick, but Pump struck her in midair and Sunset flopped to the ground…

…Much to Spike and Twilight’s worry!


Sunset bolted up onto her feet and charged at the creature again, punching and kicking at him, but not only was she still rather weary from her skating, Pump was able to fight by swinging his hoses, as well as his arms. He blocked her every move and struck her each time, and bashed her backwards hard.

“Whoa! This is tougher than I thought!” groaned Sunset.


Pump then aimed his six hoses outward and gave a huge pump, sending out powerful beams, blasting all around and hitting Sunset, knocking her over.

Pump laughed and mocked, “What’s wrong? Too tired to actually land a hit?”

Sunset growled, but really she didn’t think she could beat this creep by herself. “I could really use some help.”


Twilight and Spike could see she was in real trouble, and Twilight grabbed her cell-phone to contact the base and warn them about the trouble…

Only for a stray laser beam to shoot it right out of her hand, destroying it!

It was Bronc, and he snickered wickedly, “I don’t think so.”


Twilight fell on her bottom and inched away as he approached, while Spike stood forth growling and snarling at Bronc. “I wouldn’t try anything if I were you…” Bronc warned, and then motioned behind him. There, stood the Lingos, holding Buddy, Rhymey and Fluttershy, still pooped out, hostage.

Sunset saw them. “Let them go!” she demanded, but she got ensnared by Pump’s hoses. “Sorry, line’s tied up.” Then he extended his hoses and ensnared Twilight and Spike as well. “You may not have full levels of energy, but you’ll do as well.”


Bronc enjoyed this very much, and then ordered the other Lingos, “Get the last ranger, and then we’ll pay a visit to Master Vulcan. I’ll show him how much good work can payoff”


The Lingos moved in on Rainbow, whom was sill flat on the ground with her skateboard next to her. “Rainbow Dash…! Look out!” Sunset called.

Pump tightened his grip on her, “Why don’t you drain those worries away.” He teased, and he began to drain her energy as well as Spike and Twilight’s, and absorb the power to him…!


However, just as the Lingos were about to put the grab on Rainbow, she snapped wide awake, bolted onto feet and gave the Lingos a huge swat with her skateboard.

“What?!” snapped Bronc.

Rainbow smirked and said “Looks like I just got my second wind.” She gripped her skateboard tightly, “Told ya I can’t get enough of sports, it’s how I get my… KICKS!” and she kicked more of the Lingo’s down.

“Blast you!” thundered Bronc and he fired his lasers at her, but Rainbow hopped on her board and skated skillfully around each shot, giving her a chance to morph…

She leapt off her board, flipping through the air…

“Starfleet Magic! Power On!”

And she soared forth, kicking Pump hard in the face, knocking him hard and forcing him to release his prisoners, and she kicked right off him, heading the other Lingo’s holding her friends, bouncing off each of their heads, forcing them to drop the other rangers.

“Oh, no you don’t!” snarled Bronc, but as he charged forth he stepped on Rainbow’s skateboard and slid off, falling into the bushes.


Rainbow rushed over to Sunset and Twilight, “You guys okay?”

“Just a little drained, but we’ll be fine.” said Twilight.

“Great job, Rainbow.” said Sunset.


The others rangers were starting to come too after their small rest. “Man, what’s happening?” asked Buddy.

Rhymey rubbed his head,

“Oh, my…!
…Fluttershy?”

“I’m here…” Fluttershy groaned “What happened?”


“Come on, guys, we need some help here.” Sunset called to them. “Just morph, and your energy will be restored.” added Twilight.


Wearily the other stood, “Come on, guys…” said Buddy, “…It’s Morphin’ Time!”


“STARFLEET MAGIC!! POWER ON!!”


Once they were morphed, they all felt much better, stronger and more awake.

“Alright, let’s take this creep!” said Buddy.


Pump struggled back to his feet growling, “I need more energy… COME TO ME!!”

He stuck his hoses out in all directions began to pump furiously, absorbing more energy from the people in the city that were affected by his spell, causing anyone whom was coming to to collapse from exhaustion again.

The rangers and Twilight were unaffected, due to having already been zapped hard enough, but as Pump absorbed the power, his muscled budged out and his hoses enlarged.

“Whoa, look how huge he is now!” cried Fluttershy.

Bronc stood up from the bushes, but then ducked back behind them, “You’ve had it, Rangers.” he called “I’ve known this creature to destroy many just by glaring at them.”


“He’s not kidding…” snickered Pump “Now who wants to go first?”

The rangers, still skeptical but not discouraged, got out their weapons…

“Star Scepter!”

“Plasma Whip!”

“Sonic Cannon!”

“Raid Blade!”

“Strong Shield!”

“Time for us to cut your lines.” shouted Sunset.

Pump growled, and the rangers charged forth, but even at five against one, even with their weapons, Pump’s extra powers gave him quite the edge as he blocked every attack lunged at him with his arms and hoses, and then proceeded to bash, swatted, and knock each ranger away, sparks flew everywhere.

“Whoa, this guy really packs a punch!” groaned Rainbow.

“How can we possibly get at him?” asked Fluttershy.


“You can’t, I’m too strong.” Pump sneered, and he fired huge blasts from his hoses all around at them, making massive explosions sending them all falling all over the place.

“Hey, I think I’ve got it…” cried Rainbow “If we can’t outmatch him in strength, we’ll outwit him!”

The others liked the idea… since it was their only option.

“Let’s go!” shouted Sunset.

The rangers griped their weapons tight, and dashed towards the monster. “Ha! You just never learn, do you?” Pump sneered. He raised his hoses to smash them all at once, but at the last moment, the rangers scattered about causing Pump to miss.

“You can’t escape from me!” snarled Pump, and he brought of his hoses together to strike them out in all directions, but the hoses were suddenly ensnared by Buddy’s whip. “Looks like we can now.” teased Buddy, and he pressed a switch on his whip, “Plasmastic Shockwave… Go!” and he sent a powerful eave of shocking energy traveling along the whip, hitting Pump hard.

Pump growled softly “This barely tickles!”

“Well this won’t!” shouted Rainbow.

“Get him!” hollered Sunset, and the both leapt up high and fired powerful blasts from their weapons, hitting him hard. Then Rhymey came along and slashed at him hard with his sword.


Bronc was growing annoyed, “Hang on, Pump!” he called as he rushed over and prepared to fire his laser beams, but Fluttershy popped up in front of him holding up her shield, deflected the beam right back at him, and she then proceeded to kick him hard and sent him rolling along the ground.


“Blast you!” thundered Bronc.

“Actually you blasted your own self.” Fluttershy teased.

Bronc hated to admit to himself, but the way the battle was going “…I think I need a little help!”



Keto saw the whole thing on the monitors, “Aw… he admits he needs help.” he teased, but he still felt obliged to give it to him and aimed his staff out the window, “FORTISSIMO!”


Tha Magic Mugic soared across to the island, and began to work its magic over Pump, growing him to giant size. “Ah, yeah… I’m feeling so pumped!” he thundered.


The rangers gasped, and sunset contacted the base, “Launch Star-Jets!”


“Summon Zords!”

“Let’s go!” shouted Sunset, and she and the others jumped up high into their jets. “Bring ‘em together!”


“Zords Combine!”

“Jet-Star Megazord… Ready!”

The megazord stood tall and proud, but Pump was barely impressed. “Oh, yeah… try this!” he shouted as he extended his giant hoses ensnaring the Megazord from head to foot.


“We can’t move the arms.” cried Buddy.

“The legs are stuck too.” added Rainbow.


“Care to go for a little spin, Rangers?” Pump teased, and he began to whirl the megazord like a round and around like a hammer-throw.

“Oh no,
I think I’ll blow!” groaned Rhymey.

Fluttershy held on to her console tight.


“Here we go!” thundered Pump as he threw the megazord hard, and sent it crashing along the ground making the ground quake violently, and rocking the rangers about as sparks flew in cockpit.

Pump laughed wickedly at the fallen rangers.


“Come on guys, don’t give up!” Twilight called to them.


“Come on, Pump, finish them!” shouted Bronc.

Pump nodded at Bronc, “You got it!” and he began to stomp towards the Megazord just as it was standing upright.


“He’s coming straight at us!” cried Fluttershy.

Pump roared as he unleashed his hoses again, ensnaring the megazord’s left arm and legs again. “Now I got’cha!” he sneered at them “Power Rangers, prepare to meet your doom!”

“That’s what you think!” shouted Sunset “We still have one free arm.”


The megazord, with its one free hand, drew the sword from the sheath on its back, and slashed at the hoses, breaking them to bits. “A’RGH! My beautiful hoses!” cried Pump.

Quickly, before he could act or even try to recover, the rangers prepared for the finisher. “Power up the saber!” said Sunset.

“Star Saber… Engage!”

“Star Slash, Go!”

The saber, already glowing, the Megazord slashed hard, hitting Pump hard making him roar as his body flared up, “NOW… THIS… IS POWER!!” he shouted, and then he exploded, shrunk, imprisoned, and beamed into the megazord’s cockpit, much to the rangers’ pride.

“Monster Captured! Mission Complete!”


Twilight and Spike jumped for joy cheering, while Bronc was infuriated as well as annoyed by the two cheering for the rangers victory, “I’ll show you!” he thundered as he prepared to attack the two, but the rangers in their megazord stomped forth planning to capture him next.

The tractor beam fire, but Bronc leapt out of the way.

“We missed!” cried Rainbow.

Seeing his chance, “I’m outta’ here!” Bronc activated his teleporter and was gone, much to everyone’s disappointment.

“Someday, we’ll get you Bronc; you and Vulcan will never beat us!” Sunset sneered softly.



When Bronc got back to the tower, Vulcan was more than displeased with his failure and dropped a whole bunch of buckets, mops and brooms before him, ordering him to take over the rest of the chores, including Marla and Keto’s, as punishment.

“What? But I’ve already worked really hard today.” Bronc protested.

“Well, too bad it didn’t pay off… DID IT?!!” thundered Vulcan, and then he stormed off. “I’ve got important work to do!”

Bronc decided to get straight to work, but Marla and Keto couldn’t help but mock him.

“Well, you said you like to work hard.” teased Marla “Now you have all the work you could ever want.” added Keto.

Some of the prisoners laughed at him, but Bronc was far from impressed. “I’ll show you all someday.” he grumbled “My work is far from done!”

He was so infuriated that he snapped his mop in half at the handle.




With Pump gone, his cursed energy waves faded, and the people all over the city finally came to after a small rest. Although the city was still in a bit of a mess what all the car crashes and messed up stores, thankfully no one got hurt badly and insurances would pay for things.

As for Twilight’s Cell-phone, there was no way she could repair it, but luckily she had extras--being a super smart but super busy girl she would often misplace her phones, and kept others as backup.



Even Celestia and Celesto were okay once they woke up, but they quickly raced back to the hospital to check on the babies.

“They’re just fine…you’re very lucky.” said Dr. Penny.

Everyone felt so relieved, but suddenly there was an announcement over the intercom “Paging Dr. Sillon. A new crowd of exhausted patients require your help.”

Penny sighed. Ever since people started waking up the hospital had been flooded with those whom were injured, though not too seriously, and others wishes for examinations.

“We can help you out.” Sunset offered.

“Yeah, we’re all good at first aid.” added Fluttershy.

The others nodded in agreement, and much to Penny’s thanks, they soon were all helping her tend to the crowd of people, helping treat their wounds and injures. Even Celestia and Celesto offered to help.


It was sundown by the time things began to quiet down, and everyone was naturally exhausted.

“I think I can safely say,
We’ve all had a busy day.” said Rhymey.

“Even I don’t think I have much wind left.” said Rainbow.

“Wow, you’re finally tired.” Buddy teased “It’s not often we see that.”

That earned him a playful nudge from Rainbow, everyone chuckled. Celesto then said “Well, thanks to all of you and your efforts, everything is safe. Well done, Rangers.”

Celestia playful stroked her stomach “at least it’s nice to know I can bring two babies into the world where we have good heroes.”

The rangers felt flattered, and Twilight looked around “Where’s Sunset?”

Spike poked up from inside her backpack, despite no animals being allowed in the hospital, and he answered “She’s gone off to see the others.”


They all walked down the hall to the ward where the others still lay resting in their deep comas, and there was Sunset slowly pacing the room, gazing at each friend she passed by, wishing they would wake up, but the doctors told her it would take time.

At the end of the line she stopped at her boyfriend’s bed. “Hi, Artie…” she spoke softly, and she gently held his hand. It felt a little cooler than usual due to lack of use.

“I wish you could’ve seen us out there today. We really kicked that monster’s butt.”

Artie of course didn’t respond. He didn’t even tighten his grip on her hand, which saddened her greatly. “I won’t stop fighting.” She said to him “I’ll keep being brave and strong, for everyone… and you.”

She bent down softly pecking Artie’s healed forehead.


The others thought that was sweet but a little heartbreaking as well. All they could do was continue to hope that their friends would awake… someday.