• Member Since 13th Jul, 2011
  • offline last seen Jul 18th, 2019

James Light


Former writer / owner of Family Jewels.

Comments ( 52 )

I feel intrigued as ro what will come next.

Well written, original premise, and a tasteful cliffhanger. Keep up the good work.

This pleases me immensly.

Spike: Uh...I need an Adult? :rainbowderp:

Cadance: You are an Adult :ajsmug:

6859239 Well, if you couldn't tell from the spoiler in the story's description, I'm thinking sex is what will come next. Just a guess... :raritywink:

6859412 6861070 Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

6861164 Gotta hate it when you can't use the "I need an adult" excuse anymore... :rainbowwild:

6861436 There were some sorta-sex scenes in there. I don't want to ruin the reader's appetite before the main course!

Spike awoke as a beam of sunlight hit him with laser-like precision directly in the eyes.

:moustache:: "Thanks, Celestia."

:trollestia:: "You're welcome!"

:moustache:: "I was being sarcastic."

:trollestia:: "Well, I stole your sleep."

:moustache:: "... I noticed."


The struggle is real.

Nice story so far.
Let's see where it goes.

Hmm, looks interesting but, the foot fetish thing is a huge turn off for me, and I can already tell that there going to be a lot of it.

Good luck with the rest of the story. Dark out!:moustache:

6861826 Looking at what I have written for the next chapter and what I have planned out for the rest of the story, I believe there's only going to be one chunk of foot fetish in the third chapter and that's it (Cadance asks if Spike has ever had a fantasy -> Spike recalls the one with Rarity earlier that morning -> Spike gets a footjob). I'm not a real huge fan of it myself, but I like to think I did an OK job with it. Really, that's the whole reason I started the Big Box-o'-Requests; to broaden my horizons and write about stuff I normally wouldn't.

6862417 Thanks for the... compliment? :twilightsheepish:

6861651 Celestia: Even when she's not in the story, she's messing with someone who is.

6863290 Hmmm..ok. And I hate to miss a good, Spike, clop fic. Why not stick around? Also, your right. It was a request, got to go with what it ask of you.

Just for the record, I didn't down vote the story even if my comment was. It take ALOT for me to down vote well written, Spike, stories.

Plus I've been looking for more, Spike and Cadance stories to read. Don't even have to be clop.

Not bad so far, let's see how you handle the rest :twilightsmile:

I wonder is there is going to be any Shining on Spike action or Twilight on Cadence.

“Even little ol’ Twilight here “ - he gave his sister a pat on the back - “was doing ‘scientific research’ on me before being taught the birds and the- oof!”

Twilight elbowed her brother in the stomach, causing the stallion to keel over in pain. “Shining!”

“What I mean to say is, have you ever had any… sexual encounters with somepony else?”

“He better not have!” Spike jumped when Twilight’s fist hit the table, glancing over at the mare as she pointed at him with a burning glare in her eyes. “If he did, he was underage! I swear to Celestia, Spike, if you even THOUGHT about doing something like that-”

Twilight the enormous hypocrite everyone.:facehoof:
Also, Cadence is putting a lot of pressure on poor Spike, she said it herself, sex is suppose to be fun.:facehoof:

6866740 I like to think of it as Twilight being a kinda-sorta mother to Spike, which leads to her being hypocritical about sex. Or at least, that's the excuse I'm going to use...

6866642 No Spike x Shining (there might be a little bit of Twilight x Cadance, nothing major), but if you really want to see that you could always submit it to my Big Box-o'-Requests! :pinkiehappy:

6863804 Hopefully I did a good enough job with the second chapter!

6863531 Hey, if you got an idea for a Spike x Cadance story go ahead and drop it into the Box!

Now this chapter was quite a hot one. Good job. :heart:

‘This is NOT how I thought today was going to go…’

Is it better or worse?

'We're just here to have a little birthday fun.'

You can put it that way...

“Looks like it’s your turn, Spikey-wikey… I sure hope you've been paying attention...”

I'm sure he 'stood' at full attention...

Good chapter. If, Spike, doesn't get a little lust hungry from this, I would be surprised.:moustache::twilightblush:

Comment posted by Nova25 deleted Jan 28th, 2016

Shining simply smiled at her and patted the bed next to him, Twilight following his unspoken command—

Invitation. Shining's unspoken invitation.

Nitpicking aside, it's sooooo good to see a well-written fic about Spike and Cadance getting it on.

6893278 Nitpicking is good! Thanks for the feedback and the compliment!

6893812 Here's another compliment: I dunno if it was your writing that did it, but every step of the way I was picturing these characters in Frist44's artistic style.

6874375

‘This is NOT how I thought today was going to go…’

Is it better or worse?

“So… everything you thought it would be, Spike?”
“Y-yeah… even better…”

Question answered.

“I think it’s time to move on to the main event, birthday boy…”

:moustache:: "No objections!"
(Such a cliffhanger... Hopefully we will be saved soon. (Whenever the author is ready.))


Great chapter! Again!
(That goes for both chapters. I just don't want to post the same post twice.)

Very nice job. And thanks for the edited chapter.:twilightsmile:

Oh my gosh.....That was fantastic. I can only hope to write clop of this quality.

Wow Twilight got fucked good and proper. Still I wonder if she's going to feel a bit jealous when she wakes up to find Cadance taking it from both ends. Poor thing is going to feel a bit left out.

6958110 Gotta hate it when you wake up from a sex-induced coma to find somepony else getting it even harder :rainbowwild:

6958180 Exactly, poor Twilight is going to feel ripped off. Or worse, inadequate. She may feel that she can't keep up, or wasn't appealling enough. I mean she may not, I'm just thinking of possibilities. You know Twilight can be pretty hard on herself sometimes.

Here she was, the Crystal Princess, ruler of an entire NATION, being spit-roasted by her husband and a friggin' DRAGON and absolutely loving it!

Just wait till the press caught wind of this.

“What’ya say, Spikey-wikey… want to give little-ol’ me a try?”

That question is kind of rhetoric.


Good story!

Let's see how often Spike can 'fulfill his duty' till he'll pass out.
And don't forget about Twilight. I'm sure we haven't heard read the last of her.

She loved Shining with all her heart, but there was just SOMETHING about getting spit-roasted by two such well-endowed males at the same time, being used as a tool of pleasure for them to share. [...] Two tools made for the same purpose, yet so different in design that they barely resembled each other. Together, however, they were bringing her to the peaks of pleasure in record time.

Now the big question:
Is she their toy, or are they her toys for pleasure?

"Hey..." Cadance's breath washed across his face as she whispered, the dragon shuddering from the sensual sensation of being so close to the mare.

"H-hey yourself..."

I couldn't say it better.


And so Spike finally became a full man on his 18th Hatchday.

That was a good story!

I enjoyed every single chapter of it.
Excellent work!

This was an excellent clopfic with all the raw hot action and its wonderful characterization. Thank you so much. :heart:

that was a good clopfic. people are going to be hot and brother.

While I'm not a fan of foot play or the whole cock worshiping thing, this was fun to read and definitely deserves a like.

Also: PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS!!!:pinkiehappy:

With the moments Spike thinking of Rarity, this story would make a great build up for a moment such as that. I've already thought up a plot: It's a week after his birthday and Spike's helping Rarity out with some work as usual. Since the events that's transpired he's gained more confidence and is more determined than ever to win Rarity's love. So at the end of the day he asks her out on a date for tomorrow night. After thinking it over for a bit Rarity agrees and the events ensue. It'd be a great way for them to establish there feelings before they actually rut each other.

What do you think?

7018474 Definately a good idea! And like with all good ideas, I'd say drop it off into my Big Box-o'-Requests and hope it gets chosen down the line. Also, I'm going to be doing something for when I hit 100 followers and one of the things I'm thinking about doing would pertain to you (and your idea) very well... :duck:

7019127 Awesome, glad you liked my idea.:D

spike.exe has stop working.

If Cadence is that amourous about Spike right now, and Spike just turned eighteen, imagine what happens when he turns 21.... Not to mention, there could be the whole welcoming of the Crystal Ponies to the Crystal Saviour if he decided to celebrate his 21st there...:twilightblush:

“OH! Shining! Fuck me! Harder, harder! Ooohhh…”

I love this fic n all, but reading these lines is always cringy for me...:twilightsheepish:

Spike’s dragonhood, even after filling Twilight with CELESTIA knows how much seed only a minute or so ago, was STILL fully erect. In fact, it seemed to Cadance like it had somehow grown even MORE engorged after the dragon’s climax, bobbing and flexing to the beat of his heart as it stood proudly between his scaled thighs even as fluids dripped from the tip. She swallowed the spit that had pooled around her tongue, mouth watering as she gazed at the pink spire of flesh she had watched only moments ago bring another female to the heights of pleasure with ease...

Molestia be watchin

Cadance's face.

The best line

Good story.. arg... If only in wasn't anthro...
Usually I don't mind but in case of MLP I'm a bit a stickler.

I will just imagine a few details different^^
Kinda like Spike does....

Login or register to comment