• Member Since 28th Jan, 2015
  • offline last seen Apr 23rd, 2021

ImNoPony


I don't write pony stories. I mainly write about humans or Equestria Girl stories.

E

This story is a sequel to You Got 1 New Message


After the events of the Friendship Games, The Rainbooms decided to have a picnic by the statue and get to know the Twilight Sparkle from their world. However, as they were relaxing, the Twilight from Equestria suddenly appears and happen to see her human counterpart. After an awkward pause, the two Twilight will finally know how the other one is like.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 16 )

Flash is a confused soul. :rainbowlaugh:

Poorly written. Needs editing.

Decent, but needs an editors touch.

At least they didn't tell Princess Twilight that this Twilight turned into a raging she-demon.

Flash, if you're looking for 'normal', you have definitely chosen the wrong girl... possibly the wrong school.

FWIW, I'm wondering about the fact that Midnight Sparkle's horn looks like that of a changeling queen. I don't think that she turned into an anthro-alicorn any more than Sunset did when she turned into her demon form. It was just the corruption of the magic taking a shape.

I take exception on Lemon Zest being called a 'bully'. Well-meaning with zero common sense, yes, but a 'bully'? Similarly, Sour Sweet just is super-sarcastic about everything and Sugarcoat has no brain-to-mouth filter.

Dude what's with all the colons? I mean it's a editing issue not a story issue but it is weird to see colons where periods go.

It needs editing.

And poor Flash Sentry.

YES! YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!

Oh. My. GOODNESS! This was pretty funny!:rainbowlaugh:

THAT'S WHAT I TOTALLY EXPECTED TO SEE WHEN I SAW THE MOVIE!!! FLASH GETTING CONFUSED BECAUSE THERE ARE 2 TWILIGHTS!!!

But hey, HASBRO never listens to me. *Shrug...

Nice Story!

It needs an editor and is kind of all over the place.

This is is good, I noticed a few misspellings but still a nice story

This was so much fun!

Ha, I loved it!

Thinking back I don't think that people give enough credit to Sci-Twi. She created a device that not only tracks magic but can steal and contain it. She's easily smarter than the twilight of Equestria.

The picnic actually is covered—albeit in one of the official chapter books, Twilight’s Sparkly Sleepover Surprise, rather than in video media.

9022278
and she didnt even have any prior knowledge of magic, but managed to believe in it instead of dismissing it, which s the most scientific outlooks someone could have sci twi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ponytwi

Login or register to comment