• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 9,198 Views, 1,345 Comments

Fallout: Equestria Girls - Extradimensional Alien



Having lost contact with Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle rushes into the Crystal Mirror - only to find herself in post-nuclear Canterlot Wastelands... [Fallout/Equestria Girls fusion crossover]

  • ...
55
 1,345
 9,198
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 85 )

:yay: a new chapter!!!

Also given how much twilight and sunset have been around guns going off right next to them and in close quarters I'm surprised they're not completely deaf. Seriously, guns are loud.

Nice to see an update. :pinkiehappy:

Hm, I wonder how long the luck of Twilight, Sunset & co lasts in this hostile world. One misstep or encounter with a warbot and they may suffer more than just injuries but fatalities.

Or should I say... how long their "plot" armor lasts. :ajsmug:

Nice to see a new chapter. Don't worry about delays. I think most of us know how life gets in the way and you do serve us lengthy chapters that compensate for the wait.

So a CHIMERA. Are you going to create a warbot version of each Equestrian creature from the show? If so I wonder how you'll design Timberwolves, Bug-Bears or Windigoes. Heck will you make changeling-bots or a Tirek-droid?

Mistakes found:

and in Sunset's case, rolled their eyes.

her

one of the asasilants,

assailants

hit one of the enemies in the leg, focring him to fall.

forcing

take out her targets erliably enough

reliably

where they wee supposed

were

Great chapter. But, what happened with Spike??
He was mention only ones

Holy emperor, that was intense!

why Insult smgs like that? other than shotguns they are the best type of gun out there

8634930 I'm not looking forward to seeing the day Twi and Sunset encounter a Tirek-droid... if they exist.

I wonder if they will find a friendly super mutant at some point like Mean Sonofabitch, also I wouldn't be surprise if Pinkie was found acting similar to the Mechanist (you know, all that comic hero nonsense) but with a touch of raider to it and hold up in a candy factory; I can just imagine her pranking the girls into thinking she's was put into a robobrain she's controlling remotely (or isn't and just pops out of it becuase pinky logic).
Almost forgot, the story still LIVES!!!

8634846

Also given how much twilight and sunset have been around guns going off right next to them and in close quarters I'm surprised they're not completely deaf. Seriously, guns are loud.

I still remember when we were on a range as school kids and were allowed to fire six rounds from an AK-74M. One shot, and I have ringing in my ears :derpyderp1:

There is such a thing as an Acoustic License trope, and this work does suffer from it :twilightsheepish:

8634863

Hm, I wonder how long the luck of Twilight, Sunset & co lasts in this hostile world. One misstep or encounter with a warbot and they may suffer more than just injuries but fatalities.

You never know...

Or should I say... how long their "plot" armor lasts. :ajsmug:

:rainbowlaugh:

Now I have to write a scene where one of the girls get shot in the "plot".

8634930

So a CHIMERA. Are you going to create a warbot version of each Equestrian creature from the show? If so I wonder how you'll design Timberwolves, Bug-Bears or Windigoes. Heck will you make changeling-bots or a Tirek-droid?

I am not sure. MANTICORE, CRAGADILE and CHIMERA were all based on Equestrian creatures that are dangerous to ponies, but mostly live on their own, i.e. not in packs like Timberwolves, and that can be reimagined as a mechanical weaponized robot of the same form.

I don't think Timberwolves, Bugbears or Windigoes can be reimagined as warbots. I may use these names in another manner in the future, though.

Changelings may get their version in the story. Don't know about Tirek yet.

Thanks for pointing the mistakes, will fix them ASAP.

8634946

Spike basically had to spend the whole encounter in Twilight's rucksack (with access to air, naturally). He's alive and well.

8634975

Thanks :twilightsmile:

8635308

Depends on the situation - against heavy targets like warbots, SMGs in this settings aren't likely to work.

12.7mm SMGs would be more awesome, of course, but we aren't there yet.

8636312

No, Tirek-droid definitely doesn't exist.

8636412

I wonder if they will find a friendly super mutant at some point like Mean Sonofabitch

Maybe.

Also, that name cracked me up :rainbowlaugh:

also I wouldn't be surprise if Pinkie was found acting similar to the Mechanist (you know, all that comic hero nonsense) but with a touch of raider to it and hold up in a candy factory; I can just imagine her pranking the girls into thinking she's was put into a robobrain she's controlling remotely (or isn't and just pops out of it becuase pinky logic).

Who knows? :pinkiecrazy:

Almost forgot, the story still LIVES!!!

KANE LIVES AGAIN!!!

8636417
no arm armament is better than an smg and having a fuckton of grenades on you and who cares if someting doesnt work? just makes Things more fun

8636426
Also here's some GDI propaganda of how they disgrace Kane XD

https://m.

8636417
Tirek-bot has to be Liberty Prime.

YES! The lord has answered my prayers! A NEW chapter to my favorite story! Humanity is not lost! I repeat, humanity is NOT lost! Ahem, I might have got myself pretty carried away there.... :twilightsheepish:... keep up the good work, and thanks for the update. Literally made my day.

Great chapter. Suprised they got off so lightly though, especially with the opposition they faced. Not sure where you got the 'technical' definition from though. It originally came from the Toyota War and was a reference to standard Toyota trucks that were jury rigged into what was now 'technically' a military vehicle.

8637695

I am not 100% certain yet what would be a good substitute for Liberty Prime in Fo:EQG universe.

8637918

Thank you, I am glad it made your day :twilightsmile:

8638085

Thank you :twilightsmile:

Not sure where you got the 'technical' definition from though. It originally came from the Toyota War and was a reference to standard Toyota trucks that were jury rigged into what was now 'technically' a military vehicle.

From Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_(vehicle)

Specifically, this:

The term technical describing such a vehicle originated in Somalia in the early 1990s. Barred from bringing in private security, non-governmental organizations hired local gunmen to protect their personnel, using money defined as "technical assistance grants". Eventually the term broadened to include any vehicle carrying armed men.

Russian version says that militants extorted money, though, which is what I used here in the fic.

8637344

Glad you liked it :twilightsmile:

one question which fallout game is this story base off of or is it more or less base off of all of them?

More or less of all of them.

8636472

Welp, the season 7 finale put holes into this plot line. According to canon, Twilight practically memorizedeverythingStarswirl wrote.

Damn. Thanks for telling me. I will have to form a basis as to why Twilight would not be able to remember Starswirl's teachings on the fly at that moment or retcon this.

8639284
Ah, I have a feeling were getting our info from two different sources. No biggie, but it is interesting thing to look at. Especially for a common modification of a vehicle in a warzone.

not sure why but I kind of want them to find native twilight in future tech but she been more or less turn into robobrain, either by choose or force

it IS kinda funny how standing near a rifle being fired always seems louder than if you were the one firing it.
Granted, when I unload a magazine, my ears still ring afterwards, but it never seems as bad as just being nearby.
That being said, I'm sure it's just that when I'm the one doing the firing, it's just giving me something to focus on other than the noise, rather than actually being quieter.

As for the Chimera, I want one.

8651942

Thank you :twilightsmile:

8644993

Er... not sure.

8653029

LOL, you want a CHIMERA warbot? Nope, sorry :trollestia:

tk4

8688917
I guess I was trying to read between the lines a little too much XD

While I could disagree with you, you have my upvote.

i did not know you were russian

Well im guessing its extremly cold

something pony and russian

And I've finally managed to read all of it, took a day longer than I had anticipated, still, I made the right choice giving it a shot. I look forward to whatever comes next!

cool deal, only took 'bout a week to finish all.

give you PROPS yo. Digging the battle scenes to the max.

Ok so this is my second time reading this and I love it. It a great story, one of the best I've ever read. But my one criticism is that I personally feel that spike is underutilized. He has had a few stand out moments I will not denie, but besides those all he does is scout and stay silent. I just feel like there is so much that can be done with him, but that just what I think. Still love the story and can't wait for more.

I fear what they might find if they ever locate Sci twi

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Is this still going?

More history, please
Is very interesting, and I speak Spanish

Awesomesauce! Liked and followed.

Everyone, sorry for the late replies! Real life issues and other duties.

8865803

Thank you! Glad that you enjoy them :twilightsmile:

8956959

Me too LOL :twilightblush: I got stuck on a certain moment for the next chapter and have not been able to write it. And without it, I cannot properly continue writing. :ajsleepy:

8964668

Yes, but very slowly, see my response to the previous user above.

8988194

Yes, totally forgot about it. Thanks for reminding.

9003764

Thank you!

9009864

Thanks! Regarding the criticism - I have something of a tick - I really don't like repeating names very often, so I tend to actively use descriptions. Sorry :twilightsheepish:

9011027

Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

9011109
also any hope she gets any other model of pipboys and maybe some mini-games?:trollestia:

there just one thing i never get about the fallout world..... where are the bikes? just stop and think about it a mountain bike would be the best way to get around in the world, easy to build fix and if you have the tools you can build the parts for it.

and read every last chp so far

it's great and all but feel like its lacking in a few areas here and there..... but one thing that stands out the most.......

IS SONATA DUSK IS OK!!!!

SONATA DUSK WILL LIVE!!!!

*screams of joy as hands up in the air*

also nuka cider park lol they did a new ep on a park

Oh holy crap is this ever good! My only regret is that its only this long:raritydespair:
I really hope you can continue this amazing story!

Ooh man I hope this isn’t cancelled!

9022244
Right until you're shot off it and some raider tries to use the chain as jewelry. :derpyderp2:

9208290
there have been a lot of bikes you can build for one i seen bikes that don't use chines at all just rope.

and this is the fallout world where they have nuke batteries all you need is a basic e block engin on it and your off

8891131
Actually considering that it probably a couple of years since Equestria girls because camping trips don't happen till senior year(at least in my states school system) I say it more like 17-18. Though timber was being very unprofessional and should have flirted when off the clock.

6354469
I hope he is a power armor soldier just going protecting the innocent. With emotional scaring.

I just read it all. Please don’t let this be dead!

9294185
Two years with no updates. Yep, dead as a corpse I think.

Login or register to comment