• Published 20th Jul 2014
  • 9,060 Views, 833 Comments

The Trials of a Necromantic Equestria - NightsongWrites



Equestria is dead. Using massive weapons of utter destruction, the Caribou have killed all but a handful of ponies, including Princess Twilight. But leaving the Princess of Magic alive was folly. After all, love conquers all. Even death.

Comments ( 62 )

Hum , two very powerful ponies indeed. Glad that they still fight for the greater good , because with this kind of power ...

Daaaaayyyuuummmm! That's pretty cool. You go Trixie! I am curious, like Twilight, how Trixie and these ponies came up with all of this. I more than definitely look forward to the next chapter. :pinkiehappy:



~ Super-Brony12

Don't eat the Mushrooms! that is all

WELCOME TO SHROOM-CITY!!!!!!

That's some impressive stuff Trixie.

How the fuck is this a conversiรณn bureau story

5381881 If I had to guess, someone added it to that group in an attempt to troll the author or something. I've seen it before. Some dick adds a story to a bunch of unrelated groups trying to get it in trouble.

Why its a good story, it evens ispires to make muy own story:pinkiesmile:

Im actually spanish that just spoke english forma five years

5381881

It isn't. Idiots can add any story to any group they want. It's up to group moderators to cut the crap that doesnt belong and ban the troll-submitters.

5382350 Indeed, I apologize for whoever did that. >>

5381535 but i like the pretty colors i see after... :pinkiecrazy:

Yes, yesyesyesyesyezyes! This was such a great story, and months after I think it's over. There's another chapter.

Finally.

FINALLY!

5382589 I'm glad you're excited! I got rather sad, and... well, why make a new story about a story within a story? :3

5382577 Whoa... is that corn talking to me?:pinkiecrazy:

5381408 Thank you very much for your review! I know that is felt... rushed. This was my first story that I wrote rather from the heart, and unfortunately my heart can be a little faster than my brain. I hope to get better with my pacing in my other stories, and as I work into Trixie's arc.

Interesting, even if it's hard to believe that Trixie could even be capable of doing anything of the sort. She just doesn't seem like she has the aptitude for it at all (generally, canon-wise). Although I suppose constructing a magical amplifier could help. I'm surprised nobody noticed. Hopefully more will be explained.

This my friend, this was good.
Looking forward for next chapter :twilightsmile:

congratulations are in order for you why because of making the equivilent of mordor or to put it simply the equivilent to thelord of the rings series congratulations im going to guess that trixiie is going to be the equivllint to the white wizard bbeing all sweet and kind yet working for the equiviance of sauoron in tirek form i dig it the evilness

the epic evilness i'm going to wait with a smirk on my face for the next page why cause im not reading my little pony for kids im reading lord of the rings in my little pony form

5384035
You can think an idea's sexy but still want the villain to die ;) Most Fall lovers are the same as me, only problem is that the hatred between them and post-FoE makes them... Suspicious.

who said shed fall in love with tirek esque character she spent twenty god damn years locked away watching her home die the entire time im gonna guess she falls in love with the humanoids of that world why because they prevent her fall from light the saving of her species

5113184

Hitler DID have some Good Ideas; if he didn't exist, we would not have Autobahns/Freeways/Motorways, and the Second Largest Automobile Manufacturer IN THE WORLD and THE Largest Automobile Manufacturer in Germany (that would be Volkswagen AG, which LITERALLY translates to "People's Car" in German) Simply would not Exist.

(1) Hitler's idea of the autobahn is directly copied from the Ancient Roman highway system, past through Ancient Mayan all-concrete, arrow-straight roads (which is really ironic, considering that Mayans didn't have wheeled vehicles).

(2) VolksWagen is the conception of Ferdinand Porsche, who conceptualized the Bug as "a Modernized Ford T". Hitler only funded his R&D so the Nazi Army could get the KubbelWagen, which became its workhorse.
A very well documented detail is that, throughout the Reich, not a single Bug was put in the hands of a civilian unless he was an officer of the Nazi party. Never mind that many people did indeed pay the 125 Reichmarks, only to be put on last-priority waiting lists.

I had thought that this story was finished, but I am pleasantly surprised to find it is not. I finished the finale and I am quite interested in how this all plays out. Keep up the good work!

Ok, I have to say this. EQUSTRIA F*CK YEAH!!!!!!!!! Need I say more? Goodnight, hoping to God that I get some sleep tonight......

Hope you update. Just saying, I'm willing to help.

This reminds me of the Tunnels series


don't ask

5243173
1860 to 1914 is 54 years, Humanity Made a BUTTLOAD of Technological advancements in that frame of time in MANY Fields, including Electricity, Transportation, Metallurgy, Medicine, Building Construction, Communications, warfare, Farming, and government. i'm quite suprised that Ash'ei and his army was able to overpower humanity during this time of technological explosion!

6076817
Still, its open topped was what I was getting at. Not exactly safe from boom-boom stuff getting lobbed at you, are just plain old gunfire, but since they're dead anyways, it probably isn't that big of an issue.

6076834 a few chapters back, it was noted that the Equestrian Army didn't have the time to train and form a proper tank division, so the half-tracks were the best they had.
but, it also said they were faster and more heavily armored than the Caribou's fighting vehicles, so it seems they were still well-prepared regardless.

This looks amazing

6203286 Nope! Sorry for the lack of updates, real life issues. But I'm working at it!

6250063 does this statement still stand?

Damn, this was really an awesome fic. Althought i struggled to break through my own bariers and get my handseyes on this for quite a long time, i don't regret it one bit now, as it turned out well worth the effort. Really wish there were more, good luck to you:twilightsmile:

6794882
Well, historically, light tanks weren't all that slow either. Of course, since the Equestrians were basically spamming AFVs, probably not that important.

Side note, there were successful open topped tanks. Several of the American tank destroyers of WW2. Their entire purpose was to ambush enemy tanks, and achieved that through speed and better vision. Barely capable of stopping machine gun fire unless angled, so not really relevant either.

Nice dude. All I can say.

Devoured this in the span of like 3 hours and I have to say time well spent. Intriguing plot and epic battles. Guns, tanks, murder and magic. What else could I ask for in a fic?

Will definitely take a look at the sequels/side stories.

7119297 I can kinda tell XDD

7130082 that comment was this old ยท 83w, 4d why?

I find nothing wrong with the story. But there is one thing that bugs me Trixie being a alicorn. Just don't like that for some reason. Hope you continue

Why isn't this story marked complete if you are starting the squeal and why didn't you link the stories to make it easier to find?

How long is this story, in the actual world? Was it months, years, or what?

Is this story dead?

8479096
She's dead son,

gone with the wind.

is it going to be discontinued?

How long did she have to build frickin' Menzobarranzan?!

Login or register to comment