• Published 31st Oct 2014
  • 14,078 Views, 361 Comments

Alabastards - Shakespearicles



Shining Armor has always had strange thing for white mares. His quest for the reason may prove stranger still. And sexier.

Comments ( 88 )

It might just be me, but I felt like this was ruined by Twilight wanting to bang her brother, dood.

5826792 He's not her brother. He was adopted. She's known this for a long time. So since she's not biologically related, technically it's okay that she was also attracted to him.
Oh, spoiler. Shining is adopted.
The entire point was that he objected to the idea of incest in the beginning of the story, only to find that he had been accidentally committing it throughout the entire story. (Which I find to be comedic. Others may find it tragic. But you know what they say about tragedy and time. But I digress.) In this way, the main character, the protagonist, changes as a result, undergoing what is called, an arc.

5826827 I still feel like it was kinda ruined, it patches things up a bit but... I dunno I think I might be blinded by my hatred of TwiArmor(Sparkle) ship. I'm okay with TwiArmor (Velvet) but TwiArmor (Sparkle) always kills it for me, regardless if they are adopted, siblings, or whatever... probably because Cadance is married and he was a dick to Twilight at the wedding, dood.

Nevermind me, I'm blinded by hatred, dood.

5826827
Um, if it was an arranged marriage, Cadence and Shiny hardly knew one another, and each of them love others more than one another, how the heck did they swat Chryssi with the True Love spell? :rainbowhuh:

5826956 They dated in High School (via IDW Comic canon) but they broke up when he joined the Royal Guard. Cadence used her 'love spell' to redirect/ remind him of their love. It was magnified because of how recent his god-like encounter with Celestia was. It was explained in the story. Perhaps not thoroughly enough?

That was a satisfying and funny conclusion to the story! That was a quality clop and a decent plot that closed up nicely.

While I'm a sucker for happy endings, and I can enjoy a bittersweet ending, I do think that in this story you came up with a happy ending for everyone (no pun intended). Thumbs up and a star.

Now, as soon as I'm done with one of those Fallout: Equestria stories and one of my own projects, I'll check Liquid Pride.

Later!

Um, here be spoilers!

5826827

The entire point was that he objected to the idea of incest in the beginning of the story, only to find that he had been accidentally committing it throughout the entire story.

I thought this was hilarious, especially since the one mare who lusted after him, who he pushed away for being his sister, was the one mare he wasn't biologically related to. That aside, Shining and Twilight's tryst was the highlight of the chapter for me. :twilightsmile:

Thanks for another fun, cloppy story!

5827153 The alternate ending to L.P. is in the works as well. Hopefully by the end of May. (Shh. It's a secret!)

5826792 I didn't want to downvote your comment, since it is just what you think, but I say thee nay! Or Neigh! 'tis hot!

Also, great job on finishing this, Shakey! You've done very well in bringing this to completion, and it ended on just the kind of note I would've liked.

Well that was interesting. I had considered the possibility that Shining Armor was the son of Celestia because Velvet was infertile at one point, but had disregarded it because 1) all the talk about Celestia's children focused on daughters, so I assumed that was all she had, and 2) Twilight Velvet most often seems to be colored in a very light gray/off-white so she was not actually a daughter. So it was actually a bit of a surprise to me, while being foreshadowed and making sense. Always a good sign.

Now there is one question left for me in regards to this story: Who is Twilight's mother? *Cues dramatic music* In seriousness, is that something that will be answered? Either here directly, or possibly in a future (or maybe a previous) story?

I am curious about: Twilight know that Shining sleep with Celestia or not? Also, how she would react if she go into their room and see a threesome?

5828508 No she doesn't know.

... yet.

5828700
Possible sequel with foursome? Yay!:yay:

Quick question will there be a sequel, PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEQUEL?!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Can I read 65,000 words and change in three hours? Let's find out!

5826844
5826792
This is strange, dood. You already wrote a fick with Shining being rutted by Twilight's futa cock. Why Shining rutted by Twilight is normal, but Twilight rutted by Shining is disgusting? I don't understand you, dood.:derpytongue2:

5829336 I am a strange hypocrite, dood. I'm more okay with Shining doing things if Cadance is involved, which was Cadance was involved. It more stems from 'I'd rather Twilight be male or futa' than anything else but TwiArmor and Spilight upset me more than OCxTwilight. Of course, this means I'm perfectly fine with TwiArmor when genderbent complete, which opens an all new can of worms, dood. Long story short, I don't like Twilight receiving... especially if it's Shining or Spike or Flash Sentry is giving, dood. And even when Twilight is giving to those characters... my stomach still gets flipped and sundered somewhat unless I can trick Twilight and myself into making it happen. (Like Cadance/Rarity/Chrysalis making Twilight fuck a hole she wasn't supposed to use, or the male in question gets genderbent, dood)

5829389
I am don't like TwiArmor and ShiningXsomepony too when Shining cheated on Cadence (I realy hate cheating.), but when Cadence know and allow it, then I am fine with it.

Huh. I liked how you explained Cadence's existence. And even though it hadn't occurred to me until the author mentioned it, the disgusted by/accidentally committing incest is funny.

I think I missed it because the incest taboo is more than just genetics or the risk of breaking up families. There's also the possibility of using the familial ties to coerce an unwilling partner or raising a relative with the goal of them becoming a partner. So even with the reveal, it's still incest; it just means there won't be extra concern over any foal produced.

You should do a family tree, cus I'm confused. Thanks.

5833413
Celestia is the mother of every white coated pony, male and female, ever. Which means that every single pony with a white coat are brothers and sisters. Also, the fathers of all of them are also white coated ponies, which means that they are both father and brother to all of their children.


5835334 And no sphinx was involved :(

Somebody likes billy idol

5837524 FINALLY!
I was starting to worry that had sailed over everybody's heads.

I was actually listening to it when I read this.k

WHAT A TWIST!!! :pinkiegasp:

:trollestia:

I found the love spell pretty creepy, even with the caveat that love had existed in the past. Otherwise, this was a very funny, cloppy story. I approve! (and as someone who enjoys Twilight/Shining Armor, I definitely enjoyed how their story worked out.) Thanks for writing!

The TwiShining ship came out of nowhere, or did I forget something from the previous chapters?

Other than that, great stuff, have a thumbs up, favourite and follow ;)

5833407
they told you to stop being a feggit op, but you didn't listen!

Kek.

5829389
give, and you shall receive.
That applies to twilight.

So where does Blue Blood stands on this?

Given Shining's track record with such things, I have to assume that Twilight is now pregnant. Sweet. ^_^

we're not biologically related, technically it's okay that I'm also attracted to you

...you just couldn't resist, could you?

You know what? That was kinda' fun. You took the ridiculousness of the last chapter, and you ran with it. You even cleared up one of the points I made, and I'm sorry for not noticing where you were going.

There's that Chekhov again, shooting off all his guns while he still can. It all seemed a little rushed at the end, but it was coherent, and it made me go "aaah," so I'm happy.

Most of my points still stand, but you still write a damn fine sex scene, so I'll partially forgive you.

Final score: confused

5828700 Sequel confirmed, guys! And Half Life 3 is finally going to happen, too!

Sequel!!! Or rather more clop scenes!

5873256 5872850
We'll call it a Cloptional bonus chapter.

Wow, you did a great job in making everything fit together. Plenty of plot in both senses. Speaking as someone horrible at preplanning stories, I can appreciate when others take such lengths to make sure there are no loose ends.

5518394
On second thought, since I am bit too busy for my taste over my RL aspect and you have ended it with the scene I suggested so long ago. I'd say you have it on the ringer for the threesome ending and keeping Celestia still in the circle, congrats all the same.

Login or register to comment