• Published 15th Nov 2013
  • 2,872 Views, 114 Comments

It Came From Black Friday - shortskirtsandexplosions



Today is a dark day. Equestria's top scientists have opened a portal to another dimension, inadvertently summoning a hellish creature from the black depths beyond. I only wish it hadn't happened during my lunch break.

  • ...
36
 114
 2,872
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 39 )

Ah.

Eh.

Hmm.

. . .

Honestly, I just don't know WHAT to say!

:D

Somehow... I'm not surprised...

~Skeeter The Lurker

I actually love ginger ale.
That being said, THE DRYING BECOMES US ALL!!!!!

*blink* *blink*

"Riiiight. That's enough fanfics for today."

*closes computer and slowly walks away*

3555761
Yes. Gingerale is awesome. Next!

3555733
I think that's perhaps for the best.

Um...........................................................................................................................

It's a wonderful day in the Shortskirtsy-hood.

3556010>>3555813>>3555739>>3556005


Yeah.... Me too...... WTF?

I'm looking forward to the Xmas shopping season updates to this story.

....Equestria dies by Canada.

-Blinks-

Well. . . Note to self. Canada Dry is Cthulhu.

Never bring to Equestria.

Cancel experiment X-CDOC.

I think you broke . . . well you broke something, I'm just not sure what.

You say that you wrote this story as therapy. You might want to consider writing a few more chapters.

What...... the.... fu.. alright unfavoriting this is just, blarg.

Personally, I never really liked pumpkin pie. It's like, some kind of holiday tradition or some bullshit, but it's just not very good. I mean, it's not the worst, I can certainly eat it with some whipped cream, but a good, home-made apple pie is just so much better.

Goddammit, Skirts.

Not only does Canada Dry replace those valuable electrolytes lost during blasphemous bouts of bowel blasting diarrhea and is more cost effective than Gatorade, but it causes massive daemonic incursions. Awesome! So this is how Coka-Cola will one day take over our world and bring us a well deserved death.

Celestia must be making a lot of murder money from this.

What would've happened if it was cranberry Canada Dry?

This is what always happens when yo try to control the mastery that is anything Canadian...You poor mad souls.

I enjoyed the daisychain of death line.

this whole fic is a big WTF moment...but I love it

Well... that happened.

Oh , ok, that happened.
Skirts, you are hella weird.
And i love you for it.
Never change, ever.

:pinkiecrazy: I'm dying from DA lulz. LOL. *keels over and dies*
:trollestia:

Hmm... so, confirmation that the Cataclysm was caused by ginger ale? I'm sure Harmony will be glad when she figures that out.

Too much angst for me. The character in this story is just completely unrealistic. It reminds me of The Descendant's 'Celestia's Letter to Blue Blood'. I don't think anyone doesn't think it's funny, I think it's just too much. This was like that on a pound of cocaine. I hope this isn't taken as a hate comment, just a personal opinion.

I literally can not stop laughing. XD

i.imgur.com/IU0ctkb.jpg
Huh... Well that was... Something.

It took me a moment before I asked the question: "Why would celestia grow a second mouth?"
Since we know what the machine is, we know that there is currently no logical explanation. However, the can of soda is the spawn of "the box from another dimension." It basically shows the stereotypical fear of "the other" to be illogical...which was the point of the first chapter too. This is just more condensed and more scathingly sarcastic. I guess all this comment amounts to is, is "I see what you did there" + naming what you did there

Yeah, this chapter? See... This is the chapter that should not have been written. This is what happens when the author just keeps on writing after the story has ended. That's never a good idea. Really. Sorry about that.

I only stopped by because Asheron's Call 2 portals.

I blame Canada Dry.

Login or register to comment