• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 13,993 Views, 1,017 Comments

My Son, My Soldier, My Hero - That_Random_Pony



Sometimes, family isn't defined by blood. And it can come from the strangest of places.

  • ...
60
 1,017
 13,993

PreviousChapters Next
Dreams Given… and Crushed


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Twilight smiled and hugged each of her friends. "Thanks girls, this looks amazing!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Glad ya think so," Applejack nodded with a smile. "C'mon then! We got a few thing's for yer big nineteen!"

Rainbow did the honors of pulling out a barrel of-

"Sweet Apple Acres Hard Cider!" Rainbow announced, sticking a nozzle into it. "Ready to go?"

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Twilight said, backing away a little. "We could get in serious trouble!"

"C'mon Twi, it's not like we're going to drink more than this little thing," Draco laughed, passing Rainbow the red cups. "If it makes you feel better, me and Moon will have a cup too, right Moon?"

He nodded. "I've drank before, though it was an accident," Moon chuckled. "I've never tasted alcoholic cider, though."

"See? Its not like you'll become an alcoholic! Will you?" Twilight shoved him with her magic, a few laughs sounding.

"Fine, but only because it's my birthday," Twilight sighed, some cheers going about.

"Alright, let's party!" Pinkie shouted.

Many barrels of cider later…

"Okay, okay… what now?" Twilight slurred.

Applejack shrugged, but Rainbow choked on her mug as she tried calling out an idea. "Spin the bottle!" Pinkie clarified. "Yeah yeah yeah!"

"I-I *hic* don't know," Fluttershy murmured.

"C…Come on, Fluttershy," Moon laughed idiotically, swaying side to side. "It… won't be that bad."

She nodded loopily and sat down between him and Applejack. "Where'sss Rainbow?" Draco sluggishly asked. Rainbow's snores prompted each of them to look at her, and they rolled their eyes. "Whatever. Come on, let's go!"

"Me first!" Pinkie laughed excitedly, spinning the bottle as fast as she could. It took a couple of minutes before it slowed and ultimately stopped on herself. "Ohhhh, who's it gonna be?"

She spun it again, and it landed on the meek pegasus. Pinkie hopped over, grabbed Fluttershy by the face, and brought her in for a long kiss. Moon's drunken mind had his tail wag with interest and arousal at his marefriend kissing another mare. Pinkie made a loud "mwah!" as she seperated, leaving Fluttershy's face beet red. She shakily and dreamily grabbed the bottle spinning it and stopping it on Moon, then herself. She tackled him to the ground and started shamelessly making out with him, the others going red at their act.

"Maaaaybe just us then," Applejack laughed. "Mah turn."

She twirled the empty bottle with some power, the bottle's nozzle stopping on the birthday mare. "Oooooh, who's it gonna be?" Applejack instigated.

Twilight gulped as the bottle spun around, its motion slowing in her drunken stupor. Her eyes followed the nozzle of it until it finally stopped… right on…

…Draco.

The two blushed brightly, glancing to the others (aside from Fluttershy straddling Moon) who were waiting eagerly. Rarity was giving Twilight a knowing smile, then a nod for her to go. Gulping quite visibly, Twilight went over to Draco and put her hooves on his shoulders. He placed his hands on her sides and held her close as they placed their lips together.

Draco took a deep inhale, breathing in her lovely scent. Her hind legs shook as his strong jaw reciprocated her movements, and it only worsened when she felt a tongue prodding at her mouth. Their kiss deepened and lasted longer than the others thought, watching Draco pull Twilight onto him. Rarity smiled as Twilight's low moans began reaching their ears.

"Ah think that's enough fer tonight," Applejack quickly said, tossing the bottle away. "Ah'm gonna put Rainbow in the bed on the loft. Ya'll should head on home. Ya heard?"

Fluttershy nodded as Moon began groping her rear, but Draco was a bit more restrained. His senses were losing focus as he continued to wrestle tongues with Twilight. Even though she had the advantage of length, he had the advantage of experience and strength. She moaned more and more as his hands snaked down to her flanks, massaging the six pointed star tenderly.

"Come on you two," Rarity said, pulling Twilight gently away from Draco. "Save this for elsewhere."

Fluttershy got off of a dreamy Moon, who followed his mare eagerly to the barn door. Draco gave him a nod as he followed her to her cottage, and Draco turned to Twilight. "M-Maybe I could take you up on that promise? Just me and you?" Draco asked. She nodded, clambering off of him and following him out.

Twilight nodded to Rarity, who was smiling with excitement as her friend followed Draco outside. He picked her up and walked while at the same time continuing his kiss with her. She let him caress her tongue with his own as they walked to the library, which wasn't too far from the barn. Draco accidentally pushed Twilight into the door, but she only grinded herself into him as the pain stimulated her further. Draco groped her supple flank drunkenly as he nibbled and kissed her neck. A loud clanging sound shook them from their kiss and they glanced towards a fallen streetlight. Shrugging mentally, Twilight guided Draco back to her.

"Should we go inside?" she purred/slurred. Draco smiled and opened the door, carrying her onto the couch. Twilight teleported his shirt onto the floor and pressed herself into the soft but sturdy muscle of his core.



Ember punched another streetlight off of its bolts and crushed a piece of the metal under her claws. She knew it. Draco felt nothing for her. Only for the damn mare he was practically fucking on her own doorstep. She kicked a fire hydrant and shot flames at the water that spouted up, creating a small fog. Ember continued on her way back the inn, ignoring the other ponies and kicking open her own door. She smashed the nightstand into splinters then crushed the dresser. The individual drawers were torn apart as she ripped, bit, and threw them.

When her room was completely destroyed, she looked at the only thing left standing. She picked the picture frame up from under the pieces of wood and brushed off the splinters. Her claws slowly cracked and shattered the glass before her claws reached it.

A picture of her, Draco, and Moon. Just before the griffon war.

It burned between her claws… a few wisps of steam rising from where her tears had fallen.

Author's Note:

I had to. Don't look at me like that! Even so, like, fav, comment, and have an awesome day or night!

PreviousChapters Next