• Published 23rd Feb 2012
  • 41,439 Views, 459 Comments

Fluttershy's Week-long Foot-long - Nostalgia Schmaltz



Fluttershy becomes Futashy for a week. Sex ensues.

Comments ( 46 )

Fluttershy needs to buck Spike at some point
imeanvat

Anyways, lovely chapter~ >w<

EDIT:....why do I have a gold bar next to my username?

I don't understand why I find the Futa Twilicorn concept so arousing.

Great job, regardless.

2356018 You actually don't. It's an April Fool's day prank. Every user thinks they see it on themselves.

2356044 ah~ okay, it just confused the heck outta me is all =P

A little while later, over at Fluttershy's cottage, the futa pegasus happily sipped from a teacup, sitting at a round white table which had a teapot placed in the middle of it. Opposite her was the sun goddess herself, Celestia, who was also lightly sipping from a teacup, graceful as ever.

"And that's when I discovered that the DNA evidence had been tampered with." she finished, setting her teacup down and levitating the teapot with her magic, refilling the cup.

And then I nearly died laughing. :rainbowlaugh: Seriously (or would that be sewiously?), does anybody else remember what this is a reference to? Or am I the only one?

Anyways, great chapter man.

Commence read.

And another. Fluttershy, going strong!

2356174
I was wondering when someone would get that reference.

You win a free request.

Hm... so is this the last bonus chapter?

Or will we see Flutters actually go steady with somepony, rather than bounce around Ponyville and Canterlot?

2356406
I guess it's the last. I don't really feel like writing any more chapters. Don't want to drag this out any longer.

I MIGHT do another one some time in the future, but I'm not sure.

2356422 I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I knew you were gonna do this! SWEEEET! I love this story!

2356422 whatever you decide! we have enjoyed as much of the ride as we could, all considering:pinkiecrazy:

futa twilight/futashy/spike threesome??!:moustache::yay::twilightsmile:

Oh, yum!!! That was a really awesome bonus chapter! Very sexy! :twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::heart::heart::heart:

And that's when I tampered with the DNA evidence. :pinkiecrazy:

Meh. :scootangel:

:rainbowlaugh:

And that's how Spike became a Full-Grown Dragon
...
And they had have sex

It seems like everyone is adjusting to the alicorn Twilight change in their own way.

Excellent chapter, BTW. If I had once wish, it would've been to have known earlier that Spike was watching them. Voyeurism is extremely arousing, so it would've been nice to know that it was happening.

I also highly doubt that Spike wouldn't have tried to rub one out while spying on the glorious futa sex. :moustache: :yay::twilightblush:

DO PHOTO FINISH NOW !!! PLEASE.

i still want Fluttershy to bang Twilight's entire family

So I got a little question about....I know the case with Fluttershy but has Twilight's new anatomy replaced her original anatomy entirely? Wasn't exactly clear to me...

2373552
Ehh, whichever you want. Doesn't really matter.

2377323
Seriously. Hopefully you can come up with something better than the ideas /r/clopclop/ is posting. :facehoof:

Okay.....I might be missing something, but can someone try and explain the whole Futa Alicorn thing to me?

No I don't mean to flame. Just asking a question. Kinda confuses me a little.

2426709

They get traits of all 3 ponies, so it's only logical that they get traits of male and female ponies as well. :moustache:

2489697
Sex.

Did you not see the sex tag?

This is a sex story.

The sex tag is right there.

2499189
And at the top of every chapter, a warning about Fluttershy with a dick.

Well...I believe that I have satiated my appetite for Futanari and the word "precum" because of this little...adventure. I'll be looking forward to reading more stories by you in the future. Keep up the great writing!

sooo... will you be adding anymore to this?

Would it be uncouth of me to admit that I came while reading this story as many times as Fluttershy did in the story? :fluttershbad:

*Reads what it has* Not too sure if I should read it.

2951044 Do it; you won't be disappointed! :pinkiehappy:

A

Story Signature: She poke out her tounge playfully...

3337721
Glorious amounts of futashy!!!

At least you get what's on the box, most people try to pull some clever swerve with stuff like that.
That's why I must admit that you're my third favorite Clop Author.

Mainly because I prefer story with clop more than clop with story, but you do what you do very well.

I ... I finished reading...
First off, let me state two things.
1) I hate clop.
2) I lost a bet. And I had to read this ... story. But that is not all, because the is more to the bet.

I, Caleb Nemo Willas, inferior cousin of John Lynn Martin, suck Fluttershy's Futa-cock.

John, I know you're reading this! I'LL KILL YOU!!!! CELESTIA DAMN IT IF YOU MAKE ME READ ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THIS AGAIN, I'LL KILL YOU IN YOUR LUNA FORSAKEN SLEEP!!!!
Props to Nostalgia Schmaltz, this was at least interesting. Still hate clop though.
:pinkiesick: I'm going to go bleach my brain now

Dude, there needs to be Futashy x Cadence to have all the princesses involved

Decent clop, but the constant barrage of "Hehe," oftentimes accentuated by their placement at the front of a paragraph, provided an annoying repetition that killed the story for me. In the future, I'd recommend more of your "[Character] giggled," because it sounds better and more official. However, avoid both "hehe" and "giggled" in the same sentence, because it is unnecessary and repetitive. Other than the "hehe"s, I really liked it.

"And that's when I discovered that the DNA evidence had been tampered with." she finished, setting her teacup down and levitating the teapot with her magic, refilling the cup.

And then Angel bunny comes flying on to the table covered in poop.

Contains FUTASHY! Glorious amounts of Futashy.

all I need to know

Finally got to the end and my thoughts are: This was so fucking hot

5135062
Yeah, this wasn't really meant to be a "serious" story. Just a "Fluttershy gets a dick and fucks everyone" story, for the most part. I never intended for there to really be very much overarching story.

Login or register to comment