• Published 15th May 2013
  • 9,505 Views, 1,556 Comments

Xenophilia: Shotglass Oneshots - TheQuietMan



Ficlets, short shots, one-offs and random tales from the Xenophilia universe.

  • ...
40
 1,556
 9,505

PreviousChapters Next
47: BBBFF by warpd

BBBFF by warpd

WARNING: Explicit language and crossovers... if either of these elements offend you then you might want to skip this chapter.


***********************


Honeydew trotted over to her stand and kicked the side of it. The whole thing smoothly popped up like a picture book for foals as melons bounced right onto the counter. The summer morning sun rolled over the marketplace as her fellow compatriots set up their own stand. Apples, carrots (not next to each other of course), cherries, and other wares ready for the public’s demands. Another beautiful day in Ponyville.

“Great, some crazy monster is about to attack Ponyville.” Honeydew grumbled as the anomaly pulsated above her stand. “Again.”

With a groan, she pushed her melons out of the way. “Always this town. Equestria has other places too, you know!” She shook her hoof at its general direction.

A spark of lightning arched out of the anomaly as it trailed down to the ground. A magic aura exploded in a light show that blinded anyone that didn’t have a pair of shades. Thankfully, everypony did.

Sunglasses on muzzle and melon smoothie in hoof, Honeydew and the other ponies around her passively watched a figure form from the magic show. The shadow of the being grew more pronounced as it materialized in their world. The shape was recognized by all of them.

“Bucking great, it’s another human monkey.” Honeydew growled as she played with her melons. They could be used as ammunition rather easily.

The magic teleportation exploded one last time as the human finally appeared, he was smaller than the one they already had and a little curvier.

“Fucking dammit. Where the hell am I know!?” Change that, a human mare. Honeydew dropped her melons when the long haired redhead whipped around and stared right at her with hot emerald eyes. A skin tight blue suit covered her body from her barrel to her legs. “Horses? Crap, I didn’t step in any horse shit did I?”

Honeydew’s blank stare quickly turned dark. “Watch your filthy tongue human. We actually don’t fling crap like you monkeys do.”

“Excuse me?” The human said, Honeydew flushed as the human’s attention fixated on her. In an instant the human was upon her, face to muzzle. “Did you just say human, horse?”

Honeydew attempted a growl, but somehow those teeth the human mare bared seemed to remove any bravado Honeydew had. “We have one.”

Honeydew glanced down at the shirt the human wore. She could see the human’s mammary glands rather well. Soft, bouncy mammary glands. Almost like melons in shape. “Eyes up here.”

“What’s his name, cutie?” Her hand roughly gripped Honeydew’s jaw. It didn’t hurt, but this human wanted to make sure she paid attention.

“Lero.”

“Bellerophon Michaelides!? You mean he is actually here?” Honeydew could have sworn her eyes sparkled.

“Lives here in town. The only human, so you can’t miss him.” The grip on her jaw loosened and she felt a quick scratch behind the ears.

“Thanks, cutie.” The human about faced and strolled away with a slight skip in her step. Everypony watched her leave, some of the more frisky watched something else too.

Honeydew laid there with mouth wide open for a few moments. “That was a human mare. Buck, why are they so hot!? That’s not fair!”

At his home, Lero was reading a lovely little book on one of the library’s many large tree branches. Rainbow Dash napped above him with her book as a pillow.

That nap ended when Twilight slammed the window open. “We have trouble!”

Rainbow screamed a very powerful, tough scream (Scoots will back her up on this) and fell off her branch. Lero grabbed her foreleg, but lost his balance. Thankfully Twilight grabbed them both and floated them gently to the ground.

“Sorry. I just felt a really powerful magic spell force something into our world. Something might have crossed the barrier to reclaim Lero!” Twilight teleported to their side as they got up.

Rainbow instinctively wrapped a wing around Lero. “What!? Hay no. That is not happening on my watch.”

Twilight nodded and looked up towards her stallion. “Right, we need to get you to a safe place. Lyra should be inside with Spike.”

Twilight and Rainbow glanced at each other and wordlessly agreed on the defense plan. They returned their gaze towards Lero to tell him the plan. He wasn’t there.

They blinked a few times before a shock face of realization smacked them in the face. “Lero!?”

“Big brother!”

A few short feet away, a human female held Lero like a priceless treasure. Tears streamed down her face as she blubbered away. “I missed you so m-m-uch. The family didn’t know what happened to you for the longest time.”

Lero held her in absolute surprise. “Syne? Syne!”

“Syne?” Twilight raised her eyebrow. “You don’t mean...your sister Mnemosyne!”

“Is this really you?” Lero asked while he held her close. It was a long time since he had last seen her. “How is it possible?”

“Ya, it really is.” They weren’t sure how long they held each other, but time didn’t have any meaning for them at the moment. The words were not lost on Twilight as the scene brought a small smile to her face.

A few moments later they were all in the library over tea. The entire herd talked to the new arrival animatedly. Syne hung by Lero’s side like Rainbow Dash to cider and his every word like it was holy scripture from the Pope’s lips. Lero wanted to know just as much about her, but figured he could wait his turn for her. “So my life has been pretty good here. Crazy stuff does happen, but it all works out.”

“That’s great! I’m happy you are doing so well.” Syne’s joyous smile never left her.

Lero returned her grin with one of his own. “Not bad at all is it? I need to hit the restroom real quick. Tell me how the family is doing when I get back.”

He excused himself and Spike left to start another pot of tea in the kitchen. The girls looked at each other, they all had questions, but didn’t want to overwhelm their guest.

“Fuck.”

That put a chill in the atmosphere. Syne rubbed her forehead with three fingers. “Fuck, this complicates things.”

“Whoa, um did your mood just drastically change?” Rainbow tilted her head.

“How the hell did this even happen? Get in, get out. How do you balls this up?”

Twilight cleared her throat. “You have us at a loss. What are you talking about?”

Syne rose her head, discontentment colored her expression. “How the bloody hell do you all end up fucking my brother? This is some God damn shit.”

“Really, stop that.” Lyra eyes slanted.

“I also don’t like what you are insinuating about our relationship with Lero.” Twilight slowly put her teacup down.

“I’m sure you are lovey dovey with him after al...wait a minute you are a God damn unicorn!” Syen glared at Twilight with visible hatred. “You charmed him didn’t you.”

Twilight twitched as she slammed her hooves on the table. “How dare you insinuate that I would even play with his mind like that!?

“What crawled up your rump and died?” Rainbow growled.

“Am I interrupting anything?”

The four girls froze as Lero’s voice cut above them. He calmly strolled over his chair and sat down. With elbows on the table and folded hands in front of his face. “Syne, did you just accuse my wife of bewitching me and what is with your language? You would have blushed if you heard a censor bleep last I remembered.”

Syne shrank in her chair as her brother stared at her indifferently. “Sorry.”

“It’s been hard the past few years. When the authorities found nothing, I decided to continue the investigation myself. I learned things. The truth of our home. A veil that covers our eyes from a horrible nightmare that creeps in the shadows. Magic existed and it fed on the innocent.”

“Magic isn’t supposed to do that.” Twilight protested. “Besides, Lero has said magic doesn’t exist in your world.”

Syne glared at her. “It didn’t, but apparently something else came in and replaced it a long time ago. It turns men and women into monstrous beasts, and kidnap, family members out of thin air. Vampires, lycans, changelings, demons, wraiths, and warlocks. I had to go through a lot to find you.”

“What?” Lero muttered out loud.

“Ya, I’m not supposed to tell an innocent all that, but with you married to freakn’ magic alien horses--”

“Ponies,” Lyra corrected, “And by for by, you are the alien here.”

Syne waved her head. “Whatever, the point is I had to adapt, especially when I found out what kidnapped you. So I learned magitek.”

“You learned how to do magic.” Lero jaw dropped.

“No, not quite. More like I learned how to make science fiction my tools.” Syne stood up and gestured towards her suit. “This is actually the second skin of a battle armor that I made to fight powerful magic creatures.”

“Hold on.” Rainbow waved her hooves out. “You are telling us that your world is infested with dangerous monsters so you made a kick flank armor to fight off the forces of evil to find your long lost brother.”

Syne paused scratched the back of her ear. “Ya, you could say that. The way you said it reminds me of a game.”

“So how did you end up here?” Lyra asked. She found this story crazier and crazier as it went along.

“My leads finally got me a changeling, which I beat up for information. Which lead me to a small time fae, which I beat up for a key. Which lead me to bloody Arcania of all places, which I beat up. This brought an angry fae queen after me, who I beat up. Turns out she was the one who kidnapped you, so I beat her up some more. She told me where you fell, so I went to rescue you...after I blew the cunt’s head off.”

Needless to say, Lero was rather pale at this point. Rainbow puffed her cheeks out while Twilight’s eyes went slightly wide. Lyra coughed. “So your plan was to come here and save Lero from whatever evil monster had captured him?”

“Hate to rain on your adventure, but Lero is not in any danger.” Rainbow snorted. Though admittedly a cool storyteller this girl was still a mule (no offense).

Syne fidgeted in her seat. “Lero, do you mind if I scan you for magical manipulation.”

Twilight groaned and smacked her muzzle against the table. Lero sighed. “Fine. For your peace of mind, but you will apologize to them.”

“A-alright.” Syre took out a magnifying glass and looked at Lero through it. “Well, you are clean.”

Lero shrugged his head towards his herd. Syre nodded. “Sorry. I thought the worse and jumped to conclusions.”

“It’s alright.” Twilight smiled. “I would probably be overprotective of my BBBFF if I had found him after he went missing for a long time.”

“Oh no.” Lero facepalmed.

“Big brother best friend forever?” Syre replied with a smile.

“Big brother best friend forever.”

“Why did you even remember that?” Lero dramatically yelled.

“Aw, don’t worry Lero.” Syre wrapped him up in another hug. “Everything is going to be just fine. Now do we all travel to earth to meet the parents or should I bring them here?”

“Um...”

“Road Trip to Earth!” Twilight announced without hesitation.

PreviousChapters Next