• Published 15th May 2013
  • 9,504 Views, 1,556 Comments

Xenophilia: Shotglass Oneshots - TheQuietMan



Ficlets, short shots, one-offs and random tales from the Xenophilia universe.

  • ...
40
 1,556
 9,504

PreviousChapters Next
54: Not subtle by VelvetHeart

Not subtle by VelvetHeart

***********************

They weren't very subtle. Their entry into Ponyville had quickly tripped almost every spell Twilight had prepared. Tracing them through the crowd had proven to be little challenge to sun's favored student, even among the cheerful dancing of ponies and the rather unusual makeup of the band. The two invaders had stood entranced for a while when her stallion took the stage for his own. She'd keep a tracking spell on them, they would not go near anypony without her knowing.

That still left her just a little bit surprised when the two mares just came up to her front door and knocked.

"Yes?" Twilight Sparkle answered as she opened the door, horn still aglow, just in case she needed it.

"We would like you to show us the elevator your stallion sang of," the first spoke, her expression as flat as her acting.

"Yes. The one with the love in it," the second added, before attempting a wooden smile.

"Ehm... Of course! Of course, right this way!" Twilight Sparkle replied, turning to lead them into the house, and down through the basement door and into a surprisingly-empty basement. In fact, the only thing of significant note was a rainbow-maned pegasus mare slowly grinding her forehooves together in eager anticipation. "It's a good thing you're here. Rainbow Dash loves pummeling changelings!"

With a strangely satisfied sigh, Twilight Sparkle closed the door as the sounds of violence began, bangs and cries muffled by the wood. After only a couple seconds, though, the sounds stopped with an ominous suddenness. Moments after, the door creaked open, and Rainbow Dash' face peeked around the corner, "Ehm... Twilight? Can you come in here? Things got a little... awkward.

Remember how you said I love beating up changelings?"

"YES! Nourish us with your beatings!"

"Hit us some more! Strike me! Strike me!"

"Yyyyeah. Let's just... drop them outside of town and forget this ever happened, ok?" Rainbow Dash said, wincing.

**********

Honeydew kept her smile in place, though it was threatening to slip. Some customers were just plain rude, but at least she could keep a smile on her face for most of them. Well, as long as they weren't-

Her thought was interrupted by the happy sight of her sisters walking down the road. Sure, things had been tense once in a while thanks to a disagreement over the whole monkey thing, but they were still her sisters. Flagging them over to the stand, she leaned over to give each a quick hug. "Well, 'least I still got you two being nice. What are you two doing away from your shops, though?"

"We're going to get a beating from Rainbow Dash!" Honeybee cheerfully announced.

"We deserve a good, loving beating!" Honeysuckle echoed.

Honeydew's mouth fell open. "W-what? Don't tell me you've gone and become those benches' benches!"

"Don't be silly, we're ponies!"

"We're ponies who are going to go over to Rainbow Dash for a beating. Because she loves hurting us!"

"I... what... I... why... Ugh! Forget it! You two just go on and call that Rainbow bitch your mistress then, if you're so insistent on it. Forget I was ever your sister! Just shoo!" Honeydew shouted angrily, thumping the surface of her stall.

Honeybee gasped. "You can do that? That will make her beat us? Yes! Thank you!"

Honeydew just watched as her two sisters began prancing down the road, numb with shock - an emotion that quickly transfigured into open-mouthed horror as she felt that familiar surge of magic rise moments before her sisters opened their mouths:

We're going We're going

To the Mistress To Rainbow Dash

To get the beating The beating we dese-e-e-e-erve

A taste of her love

Fill us up with her love

All night long her love

With every blow her love

Oh mistress Rainbow Dash beat us plea-ea-ease!

You two stop right there

And come with me-

If you want to please a mistress

You'll be dressed by Rari-te-e-e-e-ee

It's a gift to you for fre-e-e-e-e

"Oh Celestia," Honeydew whimpered quietly to herself, "it's a Harmony song. And everypony's singing along."

PreviousChapters Next