• Published 15th May 2013
  • 9,495 Views, 1,556 Comments

Xenophilia: Shotglass Oneshots - TheQuietMan



Ficlets, short shots, one-offs and random tales from the Xenophilia universe.

  • ...
40
 1,556
 9,495

PreviousChapters Next
63: Art Dump by VelvetHeart

Art Dump by VelvetHeart

********************



She liked her place, she liked her job, and unlike what her attitude implied, she took her job seriously. So when Rainbow Dash knocked at her door, Pink Palette was already there, papery package in-hoof. "Well, hello there, Rainbow Dash. It's done.

But before you go," Pink Palette laid her hoof on the pegasus' shoulder, "let me tell you that your commission has been the most challenging I've had to complete in a long time, and I feel I've grown as an artist in overcoming it. You'll find it's the best work I've done sofar."

"Uhm... thanks, I guess?" was Rainbow Dash' less-than-sure reply.

"But, if I may ask, where did you get the... idea for this comic?"

"Oh, my stallion gave it to me."

"It's a gift for him?"

Rainbow Dash smirked. "Sortof."

**********

Whatever you could say about that sugared-up pink pony, she could definitely throw a party. Tired, but satisfied, Honeydew stood among the remains of her birthday, cleaning up the colorful decorations and the empty plates. A yawn escaped her just as she cleared the large dinner tray that she'd used to convert the gift-table into a dinner table, one followed with a wince as she saw just how dirty it was. Maybe she should've offered the extra bits for Pinkie Pie's afterparty clean-up service after all...

...well, it was too late now, so- holdon there!

A slender gift remained on the table, wrapped in bright pink. Apparently she'd missed it and placed the tray on top of it.

No nametag to say who it was from. Luckily, no stains either. Carefully, she tore the pink wrapping, unveiling a smile on her face, and a set of handsome, muscular and thoroughly-erect stallions on the cover of a magazine. It looked like somepony out there knew of her fondness for stallion-on-stallion. She'd have fun with this one!

She was already excited to see what those two stallions would do - and what they would need that one bucket for.

PreviousChapters Next