• Published 15th May 2013
  • 9,505 Views, 1,556 Comments

Xenophilia: Shotglass Oneshots - TheQuietMan



Ficlets, short shots, one-offs and random tales from the Xenophilia universe.

  • ...
40
 1,556
 9,505

PreviousChapters Next
56: (in)Humane Fashion by VelvetHeart

(in)Humane Fashion by VelvetHeart

***********************




The tape-measure zoomed back to Rarity's side as, with a quick flick of her magic, she jotted down her last notes. "Why, Lero, I think you may have gained a bit of mass around the upper arms. You're becoming quite the muscular young stallion." She giggled and turned to the half-naked man in her fitting room. "Don't worry, I'll adjust your coat to-"

The unicorn stopped midsentence, eyes going wide. Lero could almost swear he saw stars in them.

"I finally get it," Rarity whispered, before her voice caught back on, "I finally understand the appeal!"

"What?" Lero couldn't help but ask.

"That bulge!"

"What?!"

Suddenly Rarity was clamping her forelegs to either side of Lero's hips, her nose so close that the human could feel the front of his underwear warm with the heat of her breath. "How the cloth hugs you so intimately, hiding your most masculine feature yet giving such tantalizing hints! It's like the very art of seduction concentrated in cloth form! What were they called agai- ah yes, briefs!"

Rarity dropped down and aimed a forehoof at the stunned human. "Briefs! They'll be the newest stallion fashion, those louts in their Canterlot manors won't even know what hit them! Now shoo, Lero. I need my creative space. You'll have your outfit soon enough. Besides, if my guess of Rainbow Dash' coming state is correct, you won't be wearing much for the next couple of days anyway."

-----

Turns out Rarity was right on the proverbial money, and it was well past the weekend by the time Lero managed to claw his way out of bed to pick up his clothes from the fashionista. On the way there, though... the first time he saw it, Lero did a double-take, the second time the response was just confusion. By the time he arrived at Rarity's boutique, he found himself in a sort of daze.

"Oh Lero! Fantastic news!" Rarity was near-breathless with excitement, "The new briefs fashion has exploded beyond my greatest imaginings, I'm getting orders from stallions everywhere from Appleloosa to Zebraica. With your human underthings and, of course, a large dose of that Rarity flair (let it not be said I am just a copycat), I have conquered the world of stallion fashion!"

"Ah, Rarity flair," Lero deadpanned. "That would explain all the lacy panties."

PreviousChapters Next