• Published 15th May 2013
  • 9,505 Views, 1,556 Comments

Xenophilia: Shotglass Oneshots - TheQuietMan



Ficlets, short shots, one-offs and random tales from the Xenophilia universe.

  • ...
40
 1,556
 9,505

PreviousChapters Next
37: In Other Words by warpd

In Other Words by warpd

Who wants a sequel?

************

Twilight appeared on the moon with a purple flash, with permission from Luna, Twilight went to save her stallion on her own. The moon greeted her with its usual bareness. She was sure that Discord shot Lero somewhere in the general area. If Twilight couldn’t find him there she decided that the locals might have had a clue. Her tattered appearance searched rapidly for Lero as she bounced from crater to hole.

Twilight sat on her haunches as she racked her brain on where her stallion was. A warm calm glow grew behind her as a familiar hand brushed down her mane, wild strains of hair fixed as the loving fingers intertwined with them slide along.

Twilight jumped up into his arms as joyous tears streamed down her face. She opened her mouth to voice her apologies, but was patiently cut off by a single finger to her lips.

Lero’s smile grew as he took her front left hoof and picked Twilight up. Though the biped posture was not ideal she flowed with his desires. Then Twilight felt the Harmony of Music, her eyes widened when she realized Lero was about to sing his first Harmony induced song to her.

Discord blinked into existence a little ways away. His Bugs Bunny wrist watch told him that his brother was indeed late for a very important date. Namely the one where Lero returned and had the evilness beaten out of him like a snot-nosed brat.

He looked up when he heard the smooth instruments and rolled his eyes as the two loved birds stared into each others’ eyes. Discord had no time for silly sentimental cheesy lovey-dovey music to ruin his fun.

The music filled both Twilight and Lero, but she did not feel like she was to be a part of a duet. Then Lero’s perfect voice sang out.

Fly me to the moon

Let me play among the stars

With a snort, Discord pulled out a fish line and noose. He flung the line like a college quarterback, helmet and all, and the rope landed perfectly around the couple. An evil grin sprouted like a daisy on Discord’s face as he started to pull in. His targets, however, seemed to be oblivious to him.

Let me see what spring is like

On a-Jupiter and Mars

Discord did not expect to be literally on Jupiter and Mars in a span of a quadrillionth of a second. The line broke and he slammed into Mars like a warhead. The hole he found himself in was a perfect outline of his body. Twilight and Lero on the other hand were unaffected.

Lero’s wings unfurled as the unnoticed rope restrains snapped. Twilight felt her entire being on fire as hearts danced in her eyes. His hand held tighter to her hoof as his other head brushed across it.

In other words, hold my hand

In other words, baby, kiss me

Lero’s lips teased Twilight’s ever so briefly. Her wings were now fully extended as she leaned forward for a real kiss. Lero pulled her in with a powerful hug that exuded love. Twilight smelled his scent, it was stronger than normal and it enthralled her. The skin was without blemish and magic within the air was undeniable.

Discord popped out of his lovely hole in the wall with a dignified splat. He made sure his joints were in the wrong places as he snapped his tail back into place like a Lego block. Discord glared up at his unappreciative brother as he took out a butterfly net the size of a moon. With a wink of an eye, Discord pulled back for one giant swing.

Twilight was now full foreleg length apart from Lero as they twirled around in empty space. She felt the stars shined a little brighter just for them.

Fill my heart with song and

Let me sing forever more

The alicorn gasped as a shower of comets rained down around them. Star dust sparkled around them in perfect heart shapes. Twilight then felt a finger drag from the point of her horn to chest where the heart danced.

The comets rained down and the majority of them landed right in Discord’s little net. His body strained as the sudden load threw him off balance. Discord tail-spinned right into the path of a meteor. A small cloud of dust was the only indication where he landed.

You are all I long for

All I worship and adore

Twilight squeaked as Lero suddenly threw his face into her neck and nuzzled her. He peppered her with kisses as the fingers trailed all over her body. Twilight released joyous laughter Lero touched all the right places. He released her as he took her chin at stared into her eyes.

In other words, please be true

In other words, I love you

Lero flung Twilight to his side as the climax of the song hit. Much to Twilight’s surprise they were now on a ring of some planet. They skated besides each other like synchronized dancers. Lero’s hand had let go of her and both of their wings where now wrapped around each other.

Discord gagged at the sight. He felt it was such a waste of time. The schedule had them eating ice cream around this time. Well not that he would have followed the schedule. That thing hanged out with the bad crowd Discord wanted to avoid, especially with such an impressionable little brother.

A giant jackhammer fell out of Discord’s pants pocket back home which made him snicker with glee. He grabbed the oversize tool that he was clearly not licensed for as started to hack away at the ice ring. It immediately froze over. Discord pulled and tugged at the infernal device as the duo got closer. They twirled like ballerinas as a wall of ice sprayed from their ice skates. Discord was quickly covered in a sheet of ice much like when he was a statue.

Fill my heart with song

Let me sing forever more

You are all I long for

All I worship and adore

The jackhammer finally broke through the ice and the new christened sculptor sailed away into space. It was soon greeted by that same meteor Discord dated not even ten seconds ago. Discord found his new ride’s destination to be a star ready to explode. He pulled out an umbrella and whimpered.

Twilight once again found herself on Equestria’s moon as the green blue planet hanged behind her like a jewel in the sky. Lero just sang out his love for her, the joy of it all made her lightheaded. Blush covered her cheeks as her heart ran a marathon. It was just them at the moment, nothing else. Lero enveloped her with his long, large wings like a cocoon.

In other words, please be true

In other words

Discord crashed behind them. His freeze-fried body twitched. It went unnoticed.

In other words

I love

A deep kiss ended the song.

You

PreviousChapters Next