Authors Helping Authors 2,463 members · 8,612 stories
Comments ( 669 )
  • Viewing 601 - 650 of 669

Name: Southern Wing
Nationality: American
Notes: I currently have three fics up the fourth I have completely abandoned. I am working on being a better writer but many of the writing problems I have are due to self inflicted reasons. My two changeling fics are the ones I will being putting the most time in. I have ideas of continuing the series but the lack of comments and views are what hold me back and the fact that I'm working on two fics at the moment. The of the two fics series so far is the a changeling and his bond brother. though I haven't modified the name of imprisonment of a changeling yet namely since I uploaded that one before days of nightmare moon. though speaking of imprisonment of a changeling I am working on the next chapter of it.

name: Kragwald

nationality: Amurican

Notes: MAAAAANY ideas

Read any of my fics, I love them all!

name: CroakyEngine
Nationality: Australian
Notes: When I first found this site, it was a pure, reader's heaven for me. I'm a pretty avid fanfiction reader. I will go through roughly 60k words in a day if I'm enraptured. Now, however, it acts as a writer's refuge where I can practice my hobby: writing. To be honest, I've got too many ideas to put down on paper, but I'm still trying as Yr 11's about to start. I love alternative universe stories with a hint of a dystopian world as well as long, expensive adventures. Currently, I have about eight stories privately, each in a different state of initiation. However, my current objective is a sprawling AU story that looks at what would've happened if Discord was never stopped by the Elements of Harmony.

Currently, I have published two stories: an overwatch one-shot as well as another much more serious story. I'll recommend the latter one; Mercenary. Have a nice one!

Name: LeeRoy

Notes: I am a fairly new author, and I have no idea what I am doing here. Any tips for a struggling author trying to get his fan fiction pre-read and edited would be awesome.
Anyway... made this account as a new years revolution, hope to bring new ideas and cool stories in the future.

Name: Restrictblade

Notes: Uh hey, restrict blade here. Relatively new to the site. I'm not going to lie, I like most stories that usually involve comically running away from someone. Ever since ed edd n eddy, these kind of situations was like a drug for me.
I've had some experience writing fics before, but regarding mlp I only have one fic I'm working on at the moment.

M.O.D or magi of dreams. I originally had the idea when I was thinking of some possible way I could involve principal celestia and Luna a bit more then just their school roles. Then I got into games like kingdom hearts and shin megami tensi, the end result was this*shrugs*

Anyway, if any one gets the time to check it out, let me know if the concept I'm trying to go for is decent or something, thank you.

Name: HeartShield
Nationality: United States
Notes: I've been writing for most of my life, started in the 2nd grade when we were given a prompt to write whatever kind of story we wanted to and I found that I enjoyed creating works of fiction. Since then I've been working on improving my writing for years and plan to become a published author in the future. I've been writing fanfictions since the end of 2012, but the length of time is mostly due to the sporadic periods of working on chapters as a result of stuff going on in my life, so in actuality I'd say that my experience with fanfictions is more appropriately to consider as two years' worth of experience rather than five.
At the moment I only have one story here, Change the Heart, but I have plans for three others once it is finished. It's a story taking place around seasons 2 and 3 about a young pegasus that ends up finding an injured Chrysalis one day and, because he has no idea who she is, nurses her back to health. When his friends discover this Chrysalis vanishes as her discovery leads to her being attacked. Soon after Equestria is attacked by changelings once more, but these ones appear to be much more powerful than the originals. Heart Shield (no, this isn't self insert, I just couldn't think of a better name for my account when I joined FiMFiction, his name had already been decided when I started working on the story, but that was before I joined here. If I could change my account name I absolutely would), the pegasus that had found her, is convinced Chrysalis isn't behind the attack and sets out to prove her innocence in this matter and to put an end to the assault on his home.
I have thirteen chapters so far, as well as a prologue, with twenty chapters (not including the prologue and epilogue) planned for the finished product.

Hello mates. :twilightsmile:

Name: HopeForTheFew
Nationality: United States of America
Notes: I'm just a simple guy, creating stories for the fun of it, and writing that maybe, just maybe I can move somebodies heart with my tales.

Since I just joined this group at the date you can read at the top of this comment, I will post here, my new story I wrote for the Everfree Northwest Scribblefest of 2017. The story in itself is a simple one, though sad as it may be. I wrote it based on songs that have to do with sorrow and so I tried to make my story as such. I just hope it came out right. Just Like the River is one of my greatest works. And so, I hope you can find some enjoyment in it mates. :twilightsmile:

Name: DuNamarAurboda
Notes: I've been in fanfiction since 2013, and I've been writing since 2014. I'd say I've come a long way from how far I used to be. I read a lot of different fanfics from many categories. I've read Random, Tragedy, Adventure and everything in between. I don't read Grimdark or Crapsack stories, though, so please don't refer me to any.

My strengths are general plot and grammar/spelling. My big weaknesses are specific plot development (which, even after all this time, I still have a lot of trouble with) and character consistency.

I only have one story on the site (Of Mares and Men) right now, but the problem is it has more dislikes than likes, and it's because of an error that I didn't correct until just recently. I've been trying to get it back up to a positive or at least a neutral ratio, but now that it's a 'red' story, it's not getting nearly enough attention to do so. If you could please, review my story and maybe give it a like, and I'll do the same just as soon as I can.

I won't always be on site; I have a college class right now, two in the summer, and five in the fall, so I'll be quite busy and won't always have time to read a story.

Name: Wooliewarrior

Nationality: American as America could 'Murcia

Notes: Sold my soul to Uncle Sam and loving every minute of it. While he's footing the bill at the moment for a solid education, here I am goofing off writing for fun! In all seriousness though, writing is a major stress reliever for me and I simply just enjoy it as a hobby when I can. I'm a History Major so maybe one day it can be my job...but I've got obligations first and foremost.

The Fic I really Really REALLY want you to read: In Bello Praesidium: A centuries old summoning ritual forcefully brings a corps of cadets into Equestria. Crisis looms overhead, the arrival of the corps might be the spark to set off the powder keg set by a revolutionary and his followers.

There's a difference between those civies ending up in Equestria and those Delta-team operators that all swoon over the princesses: that's true. How about instead of an elite squad, or a single guy; we take twelve-hundred cadets (the middle ground between civie and soldier) and toss them into a conflict! Also, there's a griffon, she's pretty dope.

Name: G'Day, mate! Name's Jet Storm

Nationality: Australia/Indonesia

Notes: Well, where do I begin. I'm a father of three kids - two boys and one girl. My kids and I started watching MLP earlier this year after watching the tail end of the last episode of season 3. I was always interested in the animation style, but it really caught my attention when I heard a "True, true friend". So after Christmas, the kids and I watched the show from season 1 right through to the latest episode and loved every minute of it.

I stumbled across the "My little Dashie" movie on youtube and from there learnt more about the brony community. Found this website trying to find the original story. I started to write because I had a story in my head that I thought I could write and share with you all. My first story that I have ever written and published is a romantic comedy called Somepony to Love. I am proud of what I have written but I'm only half way there... sigh I just want to finish it.

Anyway, I recently began exchanging emails with another author and we have been working on each other's story ever since. I've come to appreciate the value of this exchange and I hope to develop similar relationships here. My main reason? To give me the confidence to finish my story, and to help others along the way with theirs. I'm also planning to write a Dragonball Z/MLP crossover epic after this one.

I'm not much on an artist, but I have also started to try and teach myself how to draw ponies. My avatar is my first published artwork that I did yesterday.

My proudest moment somewhat related to this show was when my eldest son (9) confessed to his friends that he likes this show. They, in turn, confessed that they watched Dora the Explorer or the Barbie Movies.

Wow that was much more info then I planned on sharing. Anyway, I do want to be somewhat active and participate in reviewing other people's work as they review my own. Thanks all

Name: DerpiDitzi

Notes: I got into the fandom because of its insanely creative community, and I hope that we can all become the greatest fanbase in the world! I don't have much writing experience, but from what I can tell I'm doing great as of now!

The One Fic I Wrote: The Portgate! It's about a guard, scientist, and engineer who are (accidentally) thrown through the Portgate(!!!) to Equestria and wait for rescue. You can probably guess where this is going.
If you like stories about decoding languages through whiteboards, anti-material rifles against hydras, and the struggles of first-contact, give it a read! And even if you don't, why not give it a shot? I promise it can't be that bad...

Name: Devela
Notes: I always have ideas roaming around in my head about things and fics. Usually I spend a lot of time idling around and writing things here and there. I'm hoping to write a good deal of fics and would like people to enjoy reading them as much as I wrote them. A fair warning is I don't usually go with normal Equestria or standard light hearted pony verse. I like adding odd twists. I apologize in advance for any grammar or spelling errors I make in posts. A tablet can only do so much.

The story I would enjoy people to read is Stars Above Equestria. It is a mature based story hovering around a dark Nightmare Equstria mainly? The main character is a human who is Displaced into Equestria along with the prison he works for.

Name: You can see it on the side.

Nationality: Earthling. Anything other than that is arbitrary division by lines and biases.

Notes: I'm putting my cards on the table. I don't like fanfiction, or at least the majority of the ones that fulfill empty fantasies. But, there is a certain challenge too. I believe literature, as an art, can be expressed anywhere and in any form. Good literature, not poorly written "what ifs" and self-fulling "shipping fics." Adventure stories are fine, for art's purpose includes entertainment. But what do we crave, other than base joy? We crave understanding and growth, see ourselves greater than we are now. I wish to write because there is only one true purpose for the arts: the expression of the soul.

The Card Trilogy is both a representation of this, but also a compilation of my progress as a creative writer in addition to student of literature. Links to all three stories are on the final completed novella, Cards of Finality.

Name: Skittle Sky
Notes: I'm a fairly new fan fiction writer and I would appreciate it if anyone could help me with editing/reading my story. If you want it to be a trade, the in return, I could draw you some art.
The Fic I really Really REALLY want you to read: "To Fix a Broken Heart"

Name: Foxmane
Nationality: Virginian
Notes: I returned to the MLP fandom from an absence of several years to find the world of MLP as robust as ever, although perhaps not quite so pregnant with possibilities as in those heady days of speculation and early epic stories following Season 1, in which I wrote my one previous story for this fandom published online (search the EQD archives for "Slander"). My philosophy in writing within someone else's universe is to push the boundaries of that world, and not the characters found therein. You will therefore find within my stories an earnest effort to push the boundaries of the world of Equestria, for the races and rules of Equestria are one of the most powerful storytelling tools that I have ever encountered. It is a marvelous world to play in, and I am honoured to give of my time to create something to adorn it.

My recently-completed project is a murder mystery novel in the vein of Agatha Christie and Mary Roberts Rinehart entitled The Unicorn and the Crow. I am a published author in "real life", but I believe this is my best work.

I have quite a lot of experience editing the fiction and professional publications of friends and acquaintances, and I will be happy to do so upon request to help out a fellow-author.

-Foxmane

Name: Lil_Penpusher (though you may also call me Nico)
Nationality: German
Notes: Becoming a brony about two years ago, I quickly found interest in the creative parts of the fandom; music, art and literature and whatever else people had to offer. Eventually, I decided to pick up the pen myself and attempt myself at writing stories. And, well, after having quite a lot of fun at doing this, I’ve simply continued writing. Easy as that.

What fic I’d like you to read the most? Well, I’d suggest you take a quick look at my most recent, still on-going story A Story Told. Brief Warning: This story is heavily inspired by the musical “The Count of Monte Cristo” and the MLP animatics on youtube which were inspired by it themselves. Due to this, many of the mane six and background ponies are playing male roles, as well as not having much, if any, of their original personalities. While this may be confusing to some, I decided to keep it the exact way the animatics had it.

Name: Spirit Derpy
Notes: I am trying to be a better writer and would appreciate any advice that you can give me. As a side note I have actually written and published a book unrelated to MLP. It's called The Spirit Field Adventures: Spark. I know that's unrelated, but I just wanted to point that out because I thought you might be interested in that. If you want to know more about that you can check out my website https://www.spiritfieldadventures.com/. There's no harm in a little self promotion is there?
Now lets get to the reason that we're all here. The fic that I would like you to read is The Quest for Harmony. It's about Star Swirl and his adventures. It's the only one that I have published at the moment, but I am working on a Derpy centered Story.

Salutations from the interwebs, it's me another cartoon horse author!

Name: MuddyKai713
Nationality: American/Russian (It's complicated)
Notes: I'm relatively new to this whole fanfic stuff, but I'm trying my best to release quality content. I mostly use my skills from D&D to write my stories, IE they're mostly 2nd person (though I'm working on a bigger, non-2nd person project).

I only have one "good" fic, Now Tell Me, What Does This Look Like to You?. Feel free to check it out and if you find anything wrong with it, tell me! I try to write best I can, but because of dual-language I get things mixed up in grammar sometimes :derpytongue2:.

Name: BrowncoatBrony11
Notes: I'm a fanfic author looking to improve my writing skills. I specialize in crossovers though I do enjoy reading noncrossover fics.

I have one story right now Shepard's Sunset that I would like a review on. It's a Sunset adopt fic with Shepard as the adoptee. I do have big plans for this fic (probably too big but hey go big or go home) and would like some improvement notes for further chapters.

Howdy folks!

Name: Seawolf

Notes: I am a fan fiction writer that has only recently gotten into MLP:FIM with my first story being On Lightning's Wings. I am not a new at writing fanfiction however, I have written fanfiction stories about High School Fleet, Girls Und Panzer, Kancolle, Destroyermen Series, Halo, Battlestar Galactica, and Strike Witches. I love writing, it's incredibly peaceful and can be quite fun. However I feel like that I am still learning in terms of writing and constantly looking to improve and I am constantly missing these little grammer, spelling, and wording errors at times that drives me crazy!

Name: FerociousCreation/ Joshua
Age: 25 (I know, I'm this old freak writing horse stories.)
Nationality: U.S.A.
Notes: Everyday, I can muster up a new story from anything that inspires me. In fact, I am writing this at 3 in the morning because of my highly active mind. So if I have an idea, my mind does not rest until it is put into words. I do hope that my untiring mind can make good stories.

The story I would love for people to read is a story I have spent the longest time writing before I posted it, Seconds Late: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/361670/seconds-late
I know there are many people who want that one story to succeed or be successful, but the stream of Recently Updated stories on the website's front page washes your masterpiece away. Seconds Late is that story.

Name: TheSleeplessOne
Nationality: U.S (The South)
Notes: I have ideas bouncing around in my head all the time. I tend to write them down but never actually write them. Well I have started doing so. I love foreshadowing but keeping readers guessing. I also try to keep the characters as close to how I imagine they would be in a given situation. Currently I am in the start of a story that is world building for something even bigger.

The story I'd like for people to read is Shattered Equestria: Jagged Reflections.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/382741/shattered-equestria-jagged-reflections

A multi-verse fic about the Mane 6 and the trans-dimensional mirror that Celestia and Starswirl used to venture into alternate Equestrias. The mirror has mysteriously broken and caused the line between worlds to blur. Anomalies are popping up everywhere and the Mane 6 find themselves tasked with stopping them.

Who broke the mirror? How far will the Mane 6 have to go to save their universe?

Come and explore several alternate worlds, six of which are tailored to each of the Mane 6.

Remember, small changes to your past could change who you are today. The Mane 6 will have to face the consequences of those changes.

Name: Eric Longtooth
Nationality: Australian
Notes: I'm just someone who is trying to write horsewords, :/

I would love if I got someone reading and reviewing my story Pawn in another's game. I'm a few chapters in, and it's about Arcane Quill. A unicorn stallion who just wanted to keep his normal life. The universe didn't agree.
I try to post one chapter a month, and so far, I've been sticking to it.

Name: Nailah
Nationality: USA
Notes: I am a very passionate author that loves to write and create content for readers to enjoy and I love when people comment or favorite a story of mine, it means my hard work is paying off. I'm very kind and humble and sometimes I can get a bit carried away at times.

The Fic I really Really REALLY want you to read: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/390053/a-corrupted-princess - The original concept for this story came from a dear friend who was bored out of his mind but sometimes the best stories come from sheer boredom so I picked up this concept and feel it's going rather well. What do you think?

Name: Bibliomane
Nationally: American

Hello,
I'm kinda new to, well, all of this. I've had quite a few fan-fic story ideas over the years (covering many fandoms) but this is the first story I actually finished and "published."

I got a good review from a friend before I posted, but I'm still a bit apprehensive about how good it actually is. I began writing it about 3 to 4 years ago, and have been tweaking it sence. I wanted it to be as close to on screen cannon as possible, so I did a lot of research into the FIM history and developed a timeline of historical events (of which most doesn't actually make it into this story. I was thinking of a follow-up for that). After finishing it, I wasn't actually sure what to do with it.

To paraphrase Deadpool, I finally hit frell it after the season 7 finale aired, as the whole concept/ premise of my story was obliterated by Hasbros' need to create The League Of Extraordinary Gentleponies: Legendary edition. And someone recommend this site. Anyhoo, I suppose the story is now from a near-parallel universe. It may also be considered 26K+ words of pure pablum, or exceedingly brilliant and I'm just self deprecating about my narrative ability.

As a disylexic with dysgraphia, I'm not so sure I can help anyone with the grammar of your story. But as the name suggests, I love stories, and have become familiar enough with the subject matter to lend a hand with story and characterization. The story I wrote is called Innocence Lost And Found

Name: DragonSam98

Hello there! I'm fairly new to the forums, though I have been on this site for quite a while now. I'm trying to get out more. Anyway, as far as my writing goes, I'm a huge worldbuilder, and have a love for mixing the canon of other works with my own original canon, but have been struggling to get noticed. I don't mind too much, but I will say that I never would have made it this far without receiving criticism. As of right now I am planning on working on several different projects that combine the bring and friendly atmosphere of MLP with the dark and complex themes of my own original Chronicles of Chaos narrative with some other crossover elements as well.

I will admit that I don't know everything about writing, but I am still more than willing to help another author out if they need it. My own strengths tend to fall into narrative, characterization and spelling department, while I am still working on grammar. As for my story, the current project that I'm working on is the Scootaloo the Slayer storyline, which is the first major entry into the Chronicles, aka the Slayerverse. Fun fact: The Slayerverse was originally inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer until it became it's own thing later on.

That aside, I don't really enjoy self promotion, but since this group has a much nicer way of going about it, I actually feel like I can help someone here, as well as get some much needed feedback for myself.

Just a small warning. As of now all I have out is the prologue and even that has been rewritten multiple times from the ground up. I am at a point right now where I think I am mostly happy with it even though I know the pacing is rushed. What I'm really looking for in terms of critique is how well it sets up the narrative, how good it is at showing and not telling, and also how well the dialogue is executed.

The link is here. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/356607/onslaught-of-the-first-a-new-slayer-is-born

And on a final note, I hope that I'm able to help you guys as much as you are me.

Name: TheApexSovereign

Hello everyone. I'll admit, I'm a tad uneasy about this, since I've never quite done something like this before. But I'm just really jonesin' to get this story I've been writing better!

Now, I have been writing for over half my life. And while I've gotten notably better in my storytelling ability, as well as my craft, both suffer from bad habits I've developed over the years. Both mainly link to this problem I have with being too expository in my prose - not that it's flowery, or purple, but it's just too much in the sense that, from a reader's perspective, the flow drags and breaks up when my intention is for them to be engaged with the characters and what's happening to them! That's where I place emphasis on.

But I just can't tell sometimes - what is enough and what isn't in the like. That's what I'm hoping to improve by doing this!

My fic is here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/341170/the-broken-bond

This is a story that stars Starlight Glimmer, and focuses heavily on her relationship with Twilight Sparkle. If that appeals to you in any way, I can assure you this story may be right up your alley!

Nationality: Floridian
Notes: I'm a mediocre author that writes part time, I'm not popular but am trying to get there on the writing sites because I love attention, and want to converse with other writers the only thing is I have trouble sticking to my update schedule. So I'm just writing the entire story before posting. Hope we can have an interesting conversation some time.

the fic I'd like comments on is in the process of being fixed and finished. So I don't care for comments right now.

Name: 8r0ny
Nationality: USA, Maryland to be more specific

Hello all! As you can see if you look a little to the left, my name (here) is 8r0ny. (Looks like Brony right!) Anywho, I started writing because I kept finding great stories that stopped updating or were incomplete. It really bummed me out. So I took a few of my fav stories and developed a writing style that was half me and half inspired. Now I just need to get better at writing! My goal is to bring others the same joy I got from getting lost in a great story. And of course I like ponies #LunaIsBest!

I currently have two stories, (I just published the first chapter of one of them) and they are my babies. But feel free to tear them apart and give some feedback, I'm dying for some!

Thanks all!
~8r0ny

Name: Flash Notion
Nationality: New York, USA

Notes: Hello all, no need to repeat my name a third time. I'm a fairly casual writer here on fimfic. Well, except for the fact that I crave comments and can never get enough. I joined the fandom only a little while before season 6 aired, and it was only a matter of time before I started writing. In the past I've been active on fanfiction.net, but since I came here that's fallen to the wayside. I also have a YouTube channel, but that's not important.

My favorite episode of FiM at this point is A Hearthswarming Tail. My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie. I basically have a crush on her and wow I need to get a life. Ahem. Anyway, least favorite pony is Applejack. Glim-glam and Rarity are my soul sisters. After season 5 I feel more pity for Diamond Tiara than I ever did hatred and I want to give her the biggest hug. Chrysalis is best villain.

In addition to ponies, I enjoy Hasbro's other franchise Transformers, as well as the Marvel movies and DC tv's Arrow-verse. I also adore reading, especially Rick Riordan's godly shared universe (Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, Heroes of Olympus, Magnus Chase, Trials of Apollo). I read other stuff, too, but you're less likely to have heard of those books.

I'm not sure of my strengths as an author- I've received praise for keeping ponies in character, for scaring my readers with a horror story, for a lot of things. But the posts are so few and far between that I can't make heads or tails. My greatest weakness seems to be self-doubt, then. Second greatest would be a tendency to become too wordy and create info dumps.

The story I most want folks to read is Pony la Pony, a fic that shamelessly steals just about everything from the anime Kill la Kill and then twists it to fit into a pony world using established pony characters, with Twilight as the protagonist. If that doesn't make sense to you, you're in great shape to start reading it!

Name: Red Fox

Nationality: Somewhere in the USA

Notes: All good words have already been taken. There isn't much left to say. I write things with the mindset that no one will read them.

Name: DILLYbOd
Nationality: American [United States]

Notes: I write and draw comics and make 3D environments.
You can check out my deviant art page here: DILLYbOd

I have a few stories on this site that I plan on turning into comics, but I have my own personal and original works to do first.... as well as my programming job...... (I'm so busy!!!)

Here are the stories:

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

Name: Pone_Heap.
Notes: I work with sugarbeets and have enjoyed MLP:FIM since 2011. It beggars the imagination I grew to love the show so much, but that's how things turned out.

I've been a member of FIMFiction for a couple months and have put to page a few stories.

The story I feel is going the best is Princess Essenta. It is a story of a princess who seeks to escape her royal life, and drags along some friends on an adventure.

My first story, one I've been wanting to write for years, is Larkspur Blossom. It is a story, with a couple/three sequels planned, telling of a colt who raises his younger sisters after their mother dies and their father cannot cope. It moves on into his elementary, middle, and high school years, as he realizes his worth and makes friends. The sequels will cover his later life.

My most recent story is The Virgin Company. It is a story of a Pegasus that winds up commanding a fresh platoon in northwest Equestria, 600 years before the present time. It ties into Larkspur Blossom, as the colt Lark enjoys history, specifically the conflict covered in The Virgin Company.

Thanks. Hope this wasn't too long a read.

Name: Discord The Narrator
Nationality: Spanish
Notes: I didn't knew about FimFiction until I discovered it by accident. After reading some good stories, I decided to try the same.

As you can see, Discord is one of my favourites! I just love the silly things he does!

Anyways, two stories that I have for you to read are Starlight's Great Adventure and Terror of the Flutterbat. Hope you like them!

Now it's past midnight here, but I'll be glad to review any stories you have.:twilightsmile:

Name: Snowmanmelting or Anika, whichever you like is fine
Nationality: Argentinian, right there almost at the bottom of the world ha
Notes: I have been writing since 11 stories that I never finished and big hiatus along the way :derpytongue2: I got back into the mlp fandom almost 2 years ago and have been lurking in the site pretty much since then, but decided to make an account this year.

The story I want you to read is the first story that I finished in the last 5 years(yes, those are goals to me haha)
It's about SciTwi mostly, who's living in a rather toxic environment the best way she can, thinking that there is no other way than waiting until eighteen. Until someone shows up and makes her question herself if that's actually worth it or not, and at the end, she has to make a decision.

TSo Many Words Never Said
It was a simple dynamic. Simple enough that it didn't require any questions, only the unspoken agreement to remain silent. It only required Twilight broken into pieces, so she could never put herself back together again.
Snowmanmelting · 32k words  ·  64  4 · 2.1k views

It is pretty long but according to my Spanish readers they couldn't stop til the end :trixieshiftright:
There are extra scenes that I might add from time to time that serve to explain and expand what the main story couldn't for a number of reasons.

Besides from the standard feedback (?) I would like if someone with some knowledge in Spanish could help me and proofread it (is that the word?) There are words that I feel didn't help convey the feelings right :applejackunsure:

Hi there!

Just to let you know that i am in this collab story called Lavender heart, set in an alternate world where humans end up as anthro versions of canon mlp characters and oc's.

My story needs Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Babs Seed and Gabby the Griffon as the mail carrier.

anthros of harmony - this is the forum for the stories and the stories linked to the collab itself.

Scootaloo is being written and she would love to work with her fellow Crusaders.

I write for applejack (AJ in the story) and of course her family is needed as well.

Name: Firefoxino
Age: 20 ( I don't know how to translate my class in the american system.)
Nationality: Italian
Notes: I have a story! That's all, well I have only one story and it's my first story ever so that's that.

My fic talks about an extremely controverisal point, global peace. When someone is ready to do anything for peace, the means really matters?For Philip Mercer, the means matters. He was transported to Equestria by a dying Discord who gives him the power of the Blacklight and the mysterious Ambrosia, he'll found a new family in this world and he will do ANYTHING to protect them. The plot can be difficult to follow because of an abundance of character and a big amount of secrets hidden in the chapters, but they are all explained. Finding the hidden secrets will give the readers who'll find them a better understanding of past and future events. I dunno what else to write so if you want read it, if you don't want to the it's ok.

I'm Kris and here is my promotion for the collab series, Lavender Heart (the original story of a young man who becomes the anthro version of Princess Twilight Sparkle is written by Skaltrox Defiance Knight).

Hi, I am working with some talented writers who have created an unique alternate world where humans are becoming anthro versions of canon mlp characters and also OC's thanks to various equestrian artifacts or the "MLP Theory Analysts" (better known as the anthro versions of Princess Celestia and Luna. Lots of mlp characters available, including 3 of the Mane 6 (Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash), as well as Apple bloom, babs seed, and Gabby the Griffon of the CMC. I've even opened up the MLP Movie characters like Songbird Serenade, Storm King, Grubber, Queen Novo, Princess Skystar, and other Hippogryphs, Capt. Caelano and her crew, and Capper from Abyissina. Season 8 is now Canon as the students from the new Friendship school (imagine a Yak exchange student or a Buffalo like Little StrongHeart learning about friendship alongside reformed changelings, Hippogryphs, and dragons, as well as anthro ponies. Even taught by teachers who are ponies like Cheerilee and Ms. Harshwhinny.

There are at least 74 members in this group. OC's and canon ponies and other creatures welcome!

anthros of harmony

our group needs Rarity, Rainbow dash, and Fluttershy. I have applejack's role in this and she has her family (Granny Smith, Apple Bloom, Big MacIntosh, and cousins Babs seed, Braeburn, among others).

Name: Sir Bubbles Antonio T. Fortiscue
Nationality: Long Live Cascadia! :raritycry:

Notes: I'm just a lonely ferret who loves to take the meticulous English skills his teachers told him would amount to something, and waste them on writing silly fanfics about ponies. More than anything else, I'm best at writing stories, which since I don't even have any especially successful stories on fimfiction should tell you a lot about my career.

I genuinely love this story to pieces, but it's is not exactly... welcome in most people's favorite lists. It goes into some troubling issues, doesn't pull any politically correct punches, and has too boring a start for anyone to reach the bait and switch. It's borderlineliterally pornographic, because I don't feel like I have anything to lose in admitting that stuff is fun, and because I like when good stories don't omit the porn. But certainly not because I expect it to be popular.

So... review Magnificent if you dare, because I swear it's an awesome story in the making, but it might take you a little bit out of your comfort zone. It is certainly not recommended for girls who have been horribly traumatized by their uncle at age 12. Unless you're looking for catharsis, I suppose. I look forward to reviewing some of the stories here too, instead of writing the next chapter like I should.

Disclaimer: Magnificent contains no actual uncles. I have no 12 year old nieces.

Name: Mocha Star and Mocha's Dungeon (NSFW)
Nationality: 'Merica

Note: I'm an avid mlp:Fim writer and lover many anthropomorphic types, primarily ponies since they're quadrupedal and have the potential to be highly intelligent and adaptable.

Between my accounts I have 1.5 million words, 60+ stories, and so many more that are planned or being worked on in gdocs.

I feel nearly all my stories are good at some level, but few are as great as others. I've read over 3,500 stories between Jan of 2016 and November of 2018 so if anyone needs a suggestion you're more than welcome to ask for advice.

I also do reviews and my best to comment on every story I read.

Name: ReaderReads
Nationality: British. Or Russian. Or Ukrainian. Depends how I'm feeling.
Notes: I write on this website because, hey, why not? I enjoy writing. I'm also pretty terrible at it, and usually end up deleting my stories because they're genuinely terrible. Recently, however, I've written- or at the very least started writing something- that I enjoy writing myself, and it seems others enjoy. However, I'm not sure if it's good. It's meant to be worldbuilding, pure and simple, but the thing is I'm not sure if chapters are too short, or if I'm stuffing too much into one chapter- I mean, they average at 1k so far.
I'm also not sure if I'm actually doing well or if those people who gave me 6 likes out of 47 views were all strokes of good luck on a painting of absolute, shit-faced horrible luck. I assume I'm allowed to swear. It's in my nature, mate, c'mon. Anyway! Yeah. The story is Twilight, who has died, publishing her first book- Twilight's Incomplete and Short Guide to Equestrian Magical Theory. You can guess what it's about. I hope someone comes and reviews it, assuming this group is still alive and kicking unlike most other parts of FIMFiction. I'm sure it's not though.
Hah. Jokes.

Name: Aether Spark
Notes: i’m new to Fimfiction and if i can say something about myself it’s that i am a very imaginative person. problem is that i’m not the best when actually typing my stories out but i am overflowing with many ideas and thus i’d like to improve as soon as possible so that i can start professionally writing stories and entertaining the masses.

My only MLP:FiM fic so far is https://www.fimfiction.net/story/422063/the-day-i-lost-my-mind a fic where Twilight essentially renders herself stupid because of a magical accident while trying to improve her own knowledge even further. it’s gotten some bite from a few editors and so im hoping that i can get it some proper improvement without having to trash it. after that i’m also going to work on restoring some abandoned fics should get the permission to do so.

Name: Aether Spark

Notes: I’m somewhat new to Fimfiction and so far my only story that i have out is https://www.fimfiction.net/story/422063/the-day-i-lost-my-mind a story about Twilight messing up a spell in an attempt to boost her knowledge and she winds up with much less instead.

My best attributes is that i’m extremely imaginative and i can come up with new stories on the fly and yet i kinda stink at typing the stories to meet the standards of most people so i’m hoping to improve and perhaps garner some help in order to meet the necessary standards and entertain the masses! :pinkiehappy:

Name: Skylarking the Stargazer (formerly White Cosmos)

Nationality: Chinese (immigrated to the U.S. 12 years ago and will acquire citizenship soon)

Notes: I'm a normal fan keeping in touch with a few fanbase content. I'm also an average (maybe slightly above) writer who seeks to express his ideas out into the public because there is no rest when you cannot prove to the world what you're capable of. Originally an amateur who began his fimfic journey in 2015, I have came to realize that writing isn't the only hobby I can spend enough time on (I also play competitive chess, Ultimate Frisbee, and am a committed fan of trance music), and thus I can only improve my writing skills piece by piece.

Being both a strength and a weakness, I tend to make my stories either too focused on the emotional aspect, or complexly (confusingly) deep and philosophical (probably why readers tend to avoid those works). Of course, there are those which I'm delightfully proud of that sublimely balances the two elements out.

If you're willing to give me a chance with my 21 room-to-improve stories, then I will return you the same favor. Heck, this might help me with improving my reading+writing skills at a quicker rate than ever!

Hello everyone my name is DaemonLord and I love to write. I'm currently working on a MLPFIM X Pokémon fic and I have two chapters done so far. Though I'm not sure if it is good.

I apologise in advance for no link to the story directly I'm pretty new to this site and such but the name of my fic is My Little Pony Equestria Journey. If and any reviews and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Name: MoonLily
Nationality: American (Maryland)
Notes: I never really got into fan fiction till I started watching My Little Pony to help me on the stressful days. I started with a simple one-shot story but I am currently and have been working on one story. My strength when it comes to writing is I give a lot of detail I mean a lot and I think it hinders me when it comes to my grammar and when I want the characters to speak. It may sound fine to me but then other people it sounds like I am rambling and I can honestly see that. I also have a bad very bad habit about re-writing stories over and I am trying to break myself of it with this story.

The story I want you all to check out is my main one https://www.fimfiction.net/story/172148/mare-in-the-everfree-forest]https://www.fimfiction.net/story/172148/mare-in-the-everfree-forest (Mare in the Everfree Forest)

Introducing the Great and Self-promoting LLLLLLLLEONDUDE!!!!!!

Name: Leondude
Nationality: British
Notes: I'm on the autism spectrum, I have an ego the size of Jupiter, I aspire to be a rich and successful animator (even thinking about starting my own animation studio), I'm a massive fan of Star Wars, DC Comics (with a small fondness for Star Trek and Marvel, that's right, I'm a neutral party) and, of course, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I also like memes and pop culture references. I have currently written one story but I intend on writing a prequel and MAYBE a sequel to that story (even some crossovers too if I'm feeling lucky). I suppose I could learn to be a better writer than I already am.

Anyways, here's the current story I wrote so feel free to review it and contact me if you want me to review your stories in return (though be warned, I tend to like a lot of things so my standards might be a bit lower than other reviewers):

EA series of unfortunate events that leads to another redeemed villain, yay!
Note: The "yay" is sarcastic. Anyways, I think you can guess what this is about by the title.
Leondude · 14k words  ·  23  6 · 1.1k views

Greetings. My name is TwistedPretzel, and I enjoy writing. Over the years (and under different nom de plumes) I have written, quite possibly, over 12 million words worth of various fiction work.

I fell in love with MLP:FiM when I, quite accidentally, encountered a clip on youtube. Fascinated by the short, 30 second clip, I started investigating, and, well . . .

My latest work is called The Ties That Bind, and while it is a mature themed, [SEX][FETISH]-tagged, story, it is incredibly much more detailed, and involved, than the tags alone would indicate. It’s just over 122,000 words, and I’ve still quite the distance to go.

I’d really appreciate comments and feedback, particularly in the areas of character development/reality, and world-building, especially since so much is going on.

Thanks!

~TwistedPretzal

Name: Princess Estrella
Notes: I started my first story just over a year ago and I just recently finished it. I'm currently uploading on a daily basis while I write the sequel. I like stories with trashed, death, gore, violence, Daring Do, and Luna. I absolutely refuse to read clop fics.

The story I wish to have reviewed is Foalhood Friendship: Stella's Story

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/446417/foalhood-friendship-stellas-story

I'm Assy.

I wrote this.

Read it.

• Viewing 601 - 650 of 669