• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,241 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,241

PreviousChapters Next
Lay a Trap: 100

Hello, everypony! How're my favorite creatures in all the world?

We're your favorites?

Well, you are... I could take or leave the other two.

Charming. And you are free to take that as both an answer to your first question, and how I feel towards your comment.

Always with the exaggerated explaining, Queeny. Lighten up. Be more like Sunny-Bunny. She hasn't said a word since I got here. She's taking everything in stride.

Actually, cap'n, she hasn't said anything all day. She's just been looking out the window with that look in her eyes.

Really? Hm... Sunny! You alright?

...I sense a disturbance...

Like in the force?

In the universe...

Right. The force.

So many silent voices... Suddenly given sound... Worlds coming to life.

...I feared this day would come...

What day?

The end of days.

You two can be as insane as you wish. I'm taking Pip somewhere that you can't taint his mind.

Take him wherever you want! There's no hiding from the storm! It shall be upon us soon! The end is nigh!

...But it's only seven...

Author's Note:

The 100th episode shall be coming... And with it... A swarm unlike any before it.

So, when it comes, I'll have a few updates out on that day. Including one or two new stories. Seems like a nice day to start a recovery. In the meantime, please comment and look at some of my other stories to help me move along down this dry path. Life kicked me down and keeps kicking me, but I'm trying to stand back up for all of you!

Thanks for reading.

PreviousChapters Next