• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,164 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,164

PreviousChapters Next
Pre: Tree Hugger

...

Silence. Silence ruled the entire studio. Silence from the usually echoing voices and silence from the hippie at center stage.

C...Can you do it...?

"We can all do whatever we feel's right. S'long as it keeps the positive flow... But what 'it' are you talking about?"

You can do the impossible, Hugger.

They wrote songs about how it was impossible... But without a doubt in your mind, you made it possible.

"Oh, little flowers. Nothing's impossible, so long as your spirit's free of toxic energy."

So wise...

So wise. But, to the point...

Can you do it...?

"Still not picking up what you're putting down, little one. Made you could put it into an interpretive dance. Really let it speak for itself, you know?"

Genius.

Brilliant! But, it would take me forever to make a dance fit to show you. I'll just ask it flat.

"Go by your own drum, little one."

Can you... Kill the Grimace?

"Nothing can kill the Grimace. 'Bout time I head home and meditate on all this. Blessings," with a wave of her hand and a distant didgeridoo playing her off, Tree Hugger ventured out of sight and out of the site.

...I bet she could do it.

Oh, without a doubt. They said you couldn't stop the Smooze, but she did it.

Yeah.

Author's Note:

Check out the latest blog post. WOOOOOAH!

PreviousChapters Next