• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,215 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,215

PreviousChapters Next
For the love of...

Lights from the catwalk flickered on and off, barely so to show the three different species laying next to one another on the once busy stage. Once three forces of pure oddity, now here, laying on a barely swept floor with bored expressions plastered across their faces. Even in their awkward laziness, they still sprang to their attention when they heard a door slam from behind stage. "Oh Makers..." Discord mumbled while contemplating if teleporting off of stage could still work.

But that idea was quickly forgot as a cloaked figure came before the three. Though the face was obscured by the brown tarp like hood, anger could still be felt fuming off from under it. "...What's going on here?"

"Well you see--"

"Silence..." the cloaked mare hissed, sending Pip to cower behind his 'Cap'n'. "I have provided you with a stage, tools, and the means to keep your show running longer... Explain to me why the show has been dry for so long?"

"We just haven't been able to--"

"Enough..." This time Discord took Pip and slinked behind Chrysalis like a scared puppy. "Now... If we are to keep our deals with one another, you will start this show up once more... Have I made myself clear."

The three nodded with little meeps of sound. "Good..." With not a word more to say, the mare turned away from her employees and went off back into the backstage.

"...Discord why are you hiding behind me?" Chrysalis groaned.

"Site seeing," he snickered in reply before getting a slap of a hoof to his lion paw from Pip.

"Ugh..."

PreviousChapters Next