• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,215 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,215

PreviousChapters Next
SS: Twilight Sparkle

Know your mare, know your mare, know your mare...

Though the voice was different, the mare who had grown quite familiar with this set still slightly tensed at familiar words.

Twilight Sparkle...

...writes fan fiction in her spare time...

"Oh-well-I don't not write a little fiction from time to time..."

Twilight Sparkle...

...sells dragon scales under the table...

"Are you insinuating I'm taking Spike's scales? I wouldn't dream of doing that."

Twilight Sparkle...

...has no dreams when she sleeps...

"That's a huge leap from what I said. I have plenty of dreams. Every pony does. If we didn't, Luna wouldn't be doing her job."

Twilight Sparkle...

...thinks Princess Luna is slacking off too much...

"I did not! That's not at all--Wait, is this airing? You have to cut that part before the princesses see!"

Twilight Sparkle...

...bribes Princess Luna to give her dreams about selling dragon scales...

"What--!?"

...Then uses those dreams as fan fiction material...

"That's insane! Where's this train of logic coming from?"

Now you know...

Twilight Sparkle...

"Seriously, is this airing live? I still have a royal platform to keep up. I really can't have all that on the air about me!" Despite how much Twilight protested, the closing music just ramped up more and more to drown her out.

Author's Note:

If you got the time, go ahead and check out some of my new blog posts and discuss a bit. I'm making some moves, and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

A new story.

Just a fun little sound off.

PreviousChapters Next