• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,164 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,164

PreviousChapters Next
Looking Back Part 2

Tsk...

The arrogance...

No, really, it is quite alright. Perish the very idea you should clean up after yourselves. No, truly, TRULY, allow me to clean up your messes. Go off and play your... games... or... What is it the moronic do these days? Whip that neigh-neigh or some nonsense?

...Look at this... Papers and rolls everywhere... They're were boxed up in a certain order for--

Oh...

Diamond Tiara…

…loves her daddy like a mommy would…

Heh... Ah yes... I do remember that one. That kaleidoscope of a creature did not take too kindly to my choice of words. The strangest people always turn out to be so sensitive...

Cadance...

...is powerless without love...

Oh, that brings back memories. That led into my most favorite ripping of someone. It was like tearing down the besmudged banner from a most excellent hall. Sad that those two did not sit well with it... It could have marked a new era.

...I never did understand Riceicles...

Are you just talking in the dark, or...?

Talking to myself, yes. It's what intellectuals do, child.

It's also what the criminally insane do.

Hm... Aren't we all such? Four fools playing a very crazy part in an insane story.

i guess. But you don't have to make it sound so creepy.

I apologize.

You? Apologize? What's gotten into you?

Nostalgia, I suppose... Look at them, child. So many old, packed away scripts.

They don't look so packed away anymore.

Blame our bumbling male partners.

Yeah... But they're lovable.

I will meet you halfway.

And I'll wait for you at the end...

...Something wrong?

Wha? No... Nothing...

...There are quite a few boxes with our names written on the sides.

Yeah... Your names...

Well... We'll just have to change that in the future, won't we?

...Yeah...

PreviousChapters Next