• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,203 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,203

PreviousChapters Next
PSA: Celestia

Princess Celestia, high ruler of Equestria, wants your vote as president. Why not give it to her? You have seen with your own eyes the good she does as a leader. Raising and setting the sun. Leading ponies with subtle ques into the right direction. Leaving you to make your own choices in the guided world she has enlightened you into. This is a mare with over a thousand years of leadership under her name and no complaint to it.

A thousand years of hardened and fair dedication to her kingdom. Not a soul should ever try to belittle that.

OR SHOULD THEY!?

Truth is that there are no complaints to her leadership because she is known to BANISH those that speak out against her. Case to that point: Her own SISTER. But more so, why does Celestia want to be president? She's already ruler of Canterlot. Does she just want more titles? What's next? Overlord? Commandant? Führer? Will she not stop until she controls every body of office? THAT'S DICTATORSHIP!

Princess Celestia:

Benevolent Monarch?

Or

Zealous Dictator?

YOU DECIDE!


So... What do you think?

...I think I have no idea what that was.

It's called an ad, Blank.

Aren't ads supposed to help?

It is helping.

...Helping us.

...It needs more dramatic echos.

PreviousChapters Next