• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,215 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,215

PreviousChapters Next
Sunny Starscout

Know your mare, know your mare, know your mare...

Upon the stage, confused as all else but oddly at peace with the odd echoing filling the space, the tan-tone mare tried to find what was talking.

Sunny Starscout...

...likes apricots...

"Oh! Yeah. Apricots aren't bad."

Sunny Starscout...

...REALLY likes apricots...

"Uhhh, not my favorite exactly. But, you know, not the worst smoothie base, tell you that much."

Sunny Starscout...

...puts poisonous apricots in her smoothies...

"Poisonous--!? No I don't! Who told you that?"

Sunny Starscout...

...hasn't paid her rent in five years...

"No-no! Go back to that apricot thing. Who said I poison my apricot-smoothies? Was it Sprout? Is it because he had diarrhea that one day he just happened to have one of my smoothies? I saw him picking his nose before he touched his straw! He's a liar!"

Sunny Starscout...

...won't let you see her manager...

"I AM the manager! Who's telling these lies? Hello?!"

Now you know...

Sunny Starscout...

"Who knows? Where---Hey!" Before any answers could be reached in return, a stick slowly crept out from the darkness and started poking the poor mare; urging her towards the exit. "Hey! Stop poking--OW! Stop! Who told you about any--OW!" With each second, the frustrated demands grew more and more subdued until they disapeared completely.

...I think I learned a lot today.

PreviousChapters Next