• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,207 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,207

PreviousChapters Next
Shining Armor

Know your mare, know your mare, know your mare…

The proud stallion in the center of the dark room adjusted his metallic crest on his sash with a smile.

Shining Armor…

…He has family issues…

“No way. Twilie and I worked through our little argument. It was my fault so I hid most of the working through after the wedding.”

Shining Armor…

…Is embarrassed of his sister…

“Why would I be embarrassed? She runs her own library; she’s the star student of princess Celestia, as well as being a holder of one of the Elements of Harmony. I’m honored to have her as a sister.”

Shining Armor…

…used his sister to get closer to Cadance…

“Alright, I sort of did, I’ll give you that one. But you have to use what you have to get your hoof into the front door, right?”

Shining Armor…

…is only nice to Twilight Sparkle because it makes him look good to Cadance…

“Are you saying my love for my sister is fake? That’s low. I love my sister with my whole heart. Don’t you ever doubt that.”

…Is that so…?

“It is.”

…Hmm…

Shining Armor…

…has romantic feelings for his little sister…

“Hey! Keep your sick ideas in your own head! I love my sister, but not like that!”

Shining Armor…

…is torn between his sister and his wife…

“I’m not torn between anypony!”

Then who do you love more?

“…What?”

Cadance or Twilight…

…who do you love more?

“Well I—That is to say… uh… It’s a matter of different catagories of love, you know?”

Shining Armor…

…Has some psychiatric feelings to sort through…

“What’s that supposed to mean!?”

Now you know…

Shining Armor…

“You can’t just cut me off there. I’m Captain of the Royal Guard. I will see you put on trial for this kind of talk,” Shining Armor warned the voice before trotting off into the darkness in a growing huff.

PreviousChapters Next