• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,163 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,163

PreviousChapters Next
Vinyl Scratch

Know your mare, know your mare, know your mare…

“Cool, I’m well rested, on time, and ready for some fun,” the mare with a neon blue mane cheered.

Vinyl Scratch…

…is tone deaf…

“Just in my right ear I’m a little deaf. But s’cool, all I need is one ear to rock the house, right?”

Vinyl Scratch…

…has two black holes under her glasses…

“What? No-no-no, that’s crazy. Here, let me take em’ off and show you.”

Everyone get down…!

“Alright, alright. I’ll keep em’ on…”

Vinyl Scratch…

…is a merciful soul…

“I don’t have black holes under my glasses, so I’m not merciful… really. That would be awesome though, won’t lie.”

Vinyl Scratch…

…is more than meets the eye…

“…I don’t know how to respond to that. Is that a joke on my eyes or something else?”

Vinyl Scratch…

…steals homeless beans from Trixie…

“It wasn’t stealing if she left them cooked and in the open.”

Vinyl Scratch…

…is unknowingly helping us…

“Maybe I’m knowingly helping you and you don’t even know it.”

Woah…

…She’s messing with my mind now…

Vinyl Scratch…

…is a two-bit hack performer…

“I shoot for three to four bits… but yeah, two bits sounds about average.”

Vinyl Scratch…

…ruined Octavia’s career…

“Um, yeah, I guess I did…”

…And doesn’t feel bad about it…

“Well I wouldn’t go that far…”

…And just keeps using her…

“Again, wouldn’t go that far… and could you stop dragging Tavi into this?”

Vinyl Scratch…

…doesn’t like it when her lover is insulted…

“It’s not about her being insulted, it’s about you doing it without her having a chance to defend herself… This isn’t Las Pegasus where it’s a free for all.”

Vinyl Scratch…

…just admitted to Octavia being her lover and hinted to them have ran away to Las Pegasus to have a drive through wedding…

“I’ll give you the first one, but the second is crazy. Octavia would never go for something that loose.”

Now you know…

Vinyl Scratch…

“A little bit maybe. A little bit…” Vinyl Scratch mumbled before back-stepping out of the light.

PreviousChapters Next