• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,195 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,195

PreviousChapters Next
Trixie

Know your mare, know your mare, know your mare…

The star designed purple wizard hat upon the mare's head dipped a little as she smirked proudly.

Trixie—

"The Great and powerful Trixie, if you'd please."

The Great and Powerful Trixie...

…hates her mane…

"Hat my mane? Absurd! Who could possibly hate such a luxurious and magnificent silver mane like my own?"

The Great and Powerful Trixie…

…Is homeless…

"I'm not—Well… I wasn't until recent events. But I could have another one built in no time."

The Great and Powerful Trixie…

…Can't afford to bathe…

"What makes you say that? Do I smell? I bathe regularly! I assure you!"

The Great and Powerful Trixie…

…does favors for Twilight Sparkle for food…

"Not in a million years! I'd rather be stripped of my magic and eat dirt then take one knee to that upstart!"

The Great and Powerful Trixie…

…traded her powers to Twilight for a sandwich…

"Where are you hearing these lies? The Great and Powerful Trixie demands names!"

The Meek and Powerless Trixie…

"What did you call me?"

…she robs tip jars…

"Once! I took it once! The service was far from befitting my magnificent presence. They owed me that tip for the poor service!"

Now you know…

…Trixie…

"They don't! They think I'm a poor beggar with ratty hair because of you!"

Dial the number below and help this mare get off the streets… and off Twilight Sparkle's lawn…

"The Great and Powerful Trixie is never on any of these things! I'm not poor, I'm not poor!" the blue mare shouted with a slight whine as the light showing her faded to black.

PreviousChapters Next