• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,206 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,206

PreviousChapters Next
PSA: Rainbow Dash

Presidential candidate Rainbow Dash is the pride and joy of her home town of Cloudsdale. A star athlete and medal winner in countless contests hosted worldwide. Not only that, but she on her own heads the pegasi Winter Wrap-Up crew each year to a fine degree. Her long time aspiration to be a Wonderbolt has always been in her grasp; but her loyalty to those around her always keeps her where she would rather be: with friends.

Loyal, athletic, and a born leader; those are three things Rainbow Dash -the pride of Cloudsdale- holds as a prime candidate for president. Three things that could never be undermined.

OR COULD THEY!?

In Cloudsdale's very records, countless accounts of Rainbow Dash's mischief and past deeds have remained on paper. Star athlete she is, she received an "F" in gym. Why? Because she dropped out of school. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DROPOUT! Maybe if she finished school, she would be an even better leader. Every Winter Wrap-Up ends late due to her poor leadership each year. She should've dropped out of leadership before dropping out of school.

Rainbow Dash:

Athletic leader you can count on?

Or

Uneducated Show-off?

YOU DECIDE!


This all seems a bit... mean.

We're always mean.

Yeah... But for a point.

If you don't like it, you make one.

PreviousChapters Next