• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,206 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,206

PreviousChapters Next
Know Your Girl: Rainbow Dash

Know your girl, know your girl, know your girl...

Her shape was different but her hair of rainbow remained the same as ever. She stood where the spotlights led her to be, looking a little indifferent to the echoing voices around her.

Indigo Zap...

...went off the deep-end and now is using corrective eye surgery to have eyes like Rainbow Dash...

"Whoa, really? Wow... That's nuts."

Indigo Zap...

...ignores when her name is being called...

"You know, I kinda felt she was a little weird. I couldn't say it to anyone at the time; what with the Games, magic being sucked away and stuff. But yeah."

It's sad...

She thinks she's Rainbow Dash...

"...Are... Are you talking about me?"

Indigo Zap...

...still has hope...

"But I'm not Indigo--I'm Rainbow Dash."

Funny...

Rainbow Dash was saying the exact same thing just awhile ago...

"But I am Rainbow Dash! What? Was this person saying SHE was Rainbow Dash?"

Indigo Zap...

...licks the bottoms of shoes because she believes it gives her power...

"That doesn't make any sense. Who does that and why would they think it gives them power?"

Indigo Zap does...

"Well I'm not Indigo Zap!"

Tell that to Rainbow Dash...

"Is Indigo Zap saying she's me? Is that what this is all about?"

Who's to say...?

Now you know...

Indigo Zap...

"I'm gonna go find her right now and straighten her out! Then I'm gonna find you!" With that, Rainbow Dash darted off stage followed soon after by the sound of stage doors opening and slamming close.

...Now we play the waiting game...

PreviousChapters Next