• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,220 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,220

PreviousChapters Next
"Watch Your Step" Part 2

Sliiiiiiiiiiiim pickings...

What's that?

I'm just saying---this list you gave me?---it's a bit weak.

Weak? Are you mad? I mean, of course you're mad... But you must have lost what little marbles you had left if you're calling my perfect collection "weak".

Sweet Baby Child, I've seen perfect. I look into the distance, see a beautiful sunset, and I say "objectively, I prefer moonsets", but it's still so-so-so close to perfect. This list? Shabby.

Weak AND shabby? I've compiled a list that would make the audience hate us. It will build of controversy, and controversy sells.

Queeny, you're so evil it's boring.

BORING?!

You are---as the little ponies say---basic.

BASIC?! I'M BASIC?!

Your words, not mine.

BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID IT!

Well now you're just putting words in my mouth. Now come on, we have to get this list started.

Wha--Get back here! We're not done here! Look me in the eyes and call me basic, you troglodyte!

I'm not a huge fan of the low hanging fruit. Buuuut... Maybe these fruits will be tasty.

Author's Note:

(Mature) I Am NOT Undressing You With My Mind: Got a new story out, be happy if you checked it out. Thanks for your time. See you soontm.

PreviousChapters Next