364 members follow Professor Plum
- The Commander
- Dullmen Grey
- D G D Davidson
- Angry Madmoth
- Th4t Dark c0rner
- The Tyrannical
Professor Plum follows 149 members
- Heart of Gold, Feathers of Steel Gilda-centric retelling of "Griffon the Brush Off" 34,543 words · 8,621 views · 744 likes · 17 dislikes
- It Takes a Village Spike only wants things to stay the same. Time, however, has other ideas. He's going to need help... 148,765 words · 35,393 views · 3,383 likes · 61 dislikes
- The Three Sisters Shining Armor and Cadence's spell reveals something completely unexpected. 6,388 words · 40,164 views · 3,457 likes · 66 dislikes
- It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door When an accident leaves Twilight Sparkle seriously ill, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity must undertake a perilous journey to find her a cure. What adventures await them beyond Equestria's borders? 146,525 words · 8,864 views · 1,574 likes · 43 dislikes
- The Best Night Ever Grand Galloping Gala meets Groundhog Day time-loop 53,935 words · 51,822 views · 4,627 likes · 69 dislikes
- The End of Ponies A lone pony of a Wasteland future Equestria finds a way to visit her dead friends in the past. 527,556 words · 28,110 views · 1,896 likes · 63 dislikes
- Mass Effect 2 - DLC: The Equestrian Equation In this exclusive DLC, what begins as a simple search-and-rescue mission unveils a mystery millions of years in the making. Your choices are Commander Shepard's choices, and all of Equestria is at stake. 130,318 words · 19,422 views · 1,692 likes · 37 dislikes
- Shine Why was this filly, this Rainbow Dash, wasting her Celestia-given gifts? Would the letters tell me? 8,113 words · 15,537 views · 968 likes · 12 dislikes
- This Platinum Crown Only one mare can claim the Platinum Crown of Canterlot. 847,983 words · 29,374 views · 1,672 likes · 67 dislikes
- A FLEet|ng LIght |n thE DArknEsS Ponyville was deserted, and only this journal remains as a record of what occurred. 8,407 words · 19,310 views · 1,071 likes · 23 dislikes
I'm Professor Plum. Story approver, reviewer, editor, and livestreamer for the masses.
Got horseword questions? Drop me a PM, and I'll see what I can do.
Want to hear my opinions on things? Check out the Seattle's Angels Resource Thread, where you can find a complete list of all the reviews we've done, as well as all the livestreams we've put up. Except for that one at bronycon last year. No, aquaman, it's not getting published.
Co-founder, Admin and Reviewer for WRITE, a collection of some this fandom's most experienced reviewers.
Co-founder and Admin of The Admin's Group, dedicated to helping people with running their hoerswerd collections.
Admin of—and Reviewer for—Seattle's Angels, a group about unearthing lost treasures.
Admin of The World-Building Alliance, for all the non-pony in the pony.
Admin of The Last Roundup, a group that aims to be a viable, quality-based alternative to the Feature Box.
Admin of The EqD Outside Insight Group, a competition based around non-ponies which I was a judge for.
Admin of Fallout: Equestria, the greatest m/m shipgroup on the site.
Admin of Remnants of Exploration, because I always enjoyed a good Train Wreck.
Former admin of the TWE, may she rest in peace.
Admin of The Admin Group, because if I'm gonna be part of so many groups, I might as well help even more people with theirs.
Contributor to The Mojave Express. Somehow. Not really sure when that happened.
Contributor to The Harem of Wanderer D, because that guy's basically Robert Downey Junior, I mean damn.
Contributor to Austraeoh, because literally everyone in that group is.
Bad Horse can no longer hate my bio ;_;
(A.K.A How to deal with differing opinions)
Look, if I commented on your story and you disagree with it, that's fine.
What's not fine is deleting constructive criticism and sending angry PMs to those who think you could do better. If I'm being dumb, tell me so. If I don't think I was, I'll tell you so too. We'll have a gay old time and all that.
But be a man rather than a mouse, aye?
So. What have we learned?
Lots of control.
No screaming or hollering.
Yes. And most importantly?
Listening to other people, instead of sticking my head up my ass and refusing to acknowledge negative comments!
Right! So now you know the elements of a good author, go be one!
- Live by the Creed Rainbow Dash discovers a dark secret in her family's past that could change her life forever. 209,222 words · 12,057 views · 1,251 likes · 30 dislikes
- MIA After activating the slipspace drive Jorge is teleported to a strange new world. 198,031 words · 27,766 views · 2,770 likes · 79 dislikes
- Body And Mind When a changeling is captured by royal guards, both he and ponies find their assumptions about each other challenged. 66,224 words · 15,536 views · 2,080 likes · 56 dislikes