• Member Since 15th Jun, 2012
  • offline last seen 7 hours ago

Cynical


Cynical Brit.

Where Fics Do Dwell
35

Jan
3rd
2020

Nothing to see here · 6:28am January 3rd

Peeks head out of rock...

Hi... It's been a little while.

Checks...

... Okay, it's been a long while. Just shy of 5 years apparently.

I'm not going to try and explain away that absence, but the main reason that I stopped - probably - is that I lost interest in the main storyline of MLP.

Read More

Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 17 - 21 of 21

Can we please get some new chapters for born a unicorn

1238582

Ludicrously Prolific... That was... once a way to describe my writing...

I seem to have toned that down a bit nowadays.

I'd describe 90% of what I do these days as morbid... the other 10% is the happy part of me that's fighting to get out. Sadly, it never shall... for bad things happen when a Brit doth smile.

You've qualified for a folder in the Ludicrously Prolific section of Short Stories. How would you describe your writing? (Besides cynical, of course--calling Cynical cynical seems a bit redundant.)

1216233
Woo. Thanks for that. :twilightsmile:

YOU NOW HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS!
:pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::raritywink::twilightsmile::ajsmug::yay:
(I definitely wasn't the 100th, definitely not)

  • Viewing 17 - 21 of 21
Login or register to comment
Join our Patreon to remove these adverts!