• Published 7th Jun 2018
  • 10,475 Views, 863 Comments

A Survivor's Guide to Grimdark Equestria - the7Saviors



So remember when I was just suddenly in Equestria? Everything had gone to hell and I died from blood loss like half an hour after I got there? Yeah well, I'm alive again and in a different Equestria... and this one doesn't look too much better...

  • ...
61
 863
 10,475
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 7 )

Well... damn.

even she is in on it~

Now that's interesting, I was thinking Discord at first but now I am thinking its possible someone else, Discord would never allow himself to look so plain with a forgettable face, even if in costume in my mind. but then again if this is Discord this might mean Salvatore is getting another compainion.

cannot wait to see if we see Sunset again

She didn't nee forgiveness or redemption or closure or compassion.

need


Things are getting quite interesting now... I wonder who this guy is.

So, either Sunset is going to be sent in with Salv and Twilight, or she's going to be helping Discord in some other way. Or perhaps it wasn't even Discord... The whole "plain looking guy" isn't really Discord's style... Apparatus? If it is Apparatus, I wonder where he sent her?

And sending one of the crystals with Twilight? I'm curious what exactly will happen with that. Discord will surely notice, assuming it wasn't actually him that gave if to her. Will the others be able to see it as well? I wonder if the other princesses will be able to see it.

I am assuming that the "plain looking guy" that Sunset made a deal with was Apparatus? It will be intresting to see the consequences of whatever this agreement will cause...

11767100
Wonder who else is dancing on strings~

I want to see the image of the protagonist as a pony. It must be a dark horse.

Login or register to comment