• Published 26th Mar 2018
  • 8,766 Views, 398 Comments

My Little Orgy 2 - Typist Gray



Having (messily) thwarted the forces of evil, Twilight Sparkle has elected to remain in Ponyville to “get to know” her sexy new friends better.

  • ...
49
 398
 8,766
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 5 )

You know, it's kind of odd that you say that bestiality is not a kink you enjoy writing, when most people outside of this fandom would consider wanting to screw ponies at all to be bestiality. Also, animals in MLP are less like IRL animals, and more like pokemon in how they behave and communicate.

This is interesting to be sure. I Like how this is going, to be fair I was nervous about this as well. But Seeing Shy now experience Fillies, something it seems she isn't THAT use to and seeing that while her animals are nice... There is a difference to a more skilled creatures that can think beyond their base desires. This would also explain why Shy is SOOO very fond of Spike as well. He is honestly the best of all the worlds for Shy, Small, cute, but also a dominating and can take the lead at times, tho he can slow it down when she needs a different flow. I think we need to see Shy and Luna interact. I feel those two would have alot in common. Like Luna bringing Shy at night in her dreams around to meet little ones or even others who need more of a intimate touch. I do wonder tho... if Someone came at Shy with the FULL intent on breeding her, let her know it and gave her that experience would she be super into it? I can't help but think if someone was going for her telling her they will make a mother out of her she would be deep down ALL for it. Hell he body might respond to it as it as they seem to react to the whims of what they desire..

11621990
Hmm, those are certainly some intriguing ideas. Hopefully, I'll retain them. Unfortunately, odds are this story won't be picked up again any time soon, as I've stretched myself too thin as it is.
11621264
Eh, I'd argue that most pony art humanizes them in all the most important ways.

“Cutie Mark Crusader sleepover at Fluttershy’s!” the trio cheered at full volume before rushing out of the room to grab their things and get ready. Yellow Quiet was not far behind, while Marshmallow Pone continued looking worried.

Whatever happened to Fashion Horse?

11643491
Left behind to be grateful that the little gremlins won't be her problem for a while. If you mean the nickname, I alternate between the popular ones to maintain freshness.

Login or register to comment